The Walk In The Woods

Story Info
An online romance becomes much more.
2.5k words
4.68
11k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so connected to him. So in tune to his every feeling, his every mood. So I knew that he was struggling. Struggling with loneliness and stress. I could feel it every time we spoke. Things have been a little strained between us, not because of anything that we were doing, but because of the direction that our lives were taking. When he told me that he was taking some time for himself and going to his cabin in the mountains, I smiled. It was a bittersweet smile though because I was feeling sorry for myself. While at the cabin he would not be available to me, but I knew he would be getting the much needed break from life for a while.

The day that he was to leave I woke up early. I was lying in bed and thinking about him. I decided that I would get up and sign on the computer so that I could say good-bye to him. I rolled out of my bed and punched in my familiar password. I had mail from him. Damn. That means that I have already missed him. I sighed, and resigned myself to be lonely for the weekend. I opened the mail and my heart lurched. There was no message, no subject. Just a link. Check out AOL driving directions. I clicked the link. I realized that he had sent me directions from my house to the cabin. I let the air escape my lungs. I didn't even know that I was holding my breath. What was he saying? What should I do? I couldn't call him to clarify, because I knew he would not get reception through the mountains.

In an instant, I made my decision. I was going. I was going to meet with him. I wanted this. I knew that he did too. I flew to the shower. My heart beating fast, I dressed and I threw a few things in a bag. I didn't know what was in store for us, but I wanted to be prepared. A black negligee, and a dress, as well as an outfit to come home in tomorrow in case I stayed the night. Another smile broke out on my face. I felt like a child on her birthday. I took the stairs two at a time in my excitement, and hopped into the car. I was off.

In just a few hours, I would finally be in his arms. Finally. I drove along in silence. No radio, no conversation, just silence. I realized that I really needed this break from life as well. What a beautiful drive. The streams flowing over their banks from the recent rains, the trees beginning to show their buds. I was so enjoying this trip, as well I would enjoy the destination as well. I finally reached the last mile or so and I was so giddy with anticipation. How would the first meeting be? Would we feel awkward, or would it be as natural as our conversations? I turned up the final mountain road and saw his familiar blue truck with the rack. I have seen it in pictures, and knew it was his. I maneuvered my car into the spot next to his truck and sat for a minute. I flipped down the mirror and took one last look at myself. Why I don't know, he has seen me in all my glory. I still cannot believe I sent some of the pictures that I did. I open the car door and step into the sunshine.

I stretch my arms up, and then I lean in to get my bag. From our conversations I know that it is a little bit of a walk to the cabin, it was too muddy to travel by car on the path. I had quite a lilt in my step as I made my way. It was heaven in the woods. And even if the meeting with Mike didn't go as I wanted it to, I still would not regret coming here to this beauty. Before I knew it I was within sight of the cabin. It was a great little place, not fancy, but definitely wonderful.

I heard the sounds of breaking branches and followed the noise. There he was behind the cabin clearing brush that had fallen under the weight of the winter snow. At first he didn't notice me, and I continued to watch him work. I am overtaken by him. Not by a feeling of love of at first sight, but a feeling of true contentment. We are so close, and now we will share special time, being alone in his special place.

I clear my throat, and smile at him. He drops the branch that he was dragging and smiles back. “Hi baby” he calls.

I walk toward him and he to me. He takes a bow clumsily and says welcome to my kingdom. I curtsy just as clumsily and answer thank you my Lord. Then we both laugh and rush into each other's arms. How nice it is to be wrapped up within him. He holds me tight and pushes my head to his chest tenderly. “It is so nice to finally have you here baby.”

I knew that he meant in his arms not at the cabin and I pull away ever so slightly and look up into his beautiful eyes and say, “It is nice to finally be here.”

Then without much of a warning he takes my chin into his hands and guides my lips to his. I was feeling like I was watching in slow motion. When our mouths touched there was an explosion of feeling and emotion, that I actually had to wipe a tear. He noticed and reached up and wiped one from my other cheek. He then moved behind me without letting go and wrapped his strong arms around the front of me and squeezed me tight. How comfortable this was. Like an old friend. Yes, A good friend. One that I hoped to experience much more with.

He kissed the back of my neck and started showing me around. He led me to the shower house. He was so cute, proud of his work. I was proud of him too. He really knew how to use his hands. When I told him this, I know I saw a twinkle in his eye. Again I felt heat in my stomach. He was holding my hand tenderly and led me to the porch and sat me down. He sat behind me and was pointing out different places that he has seen animals in the area. He began to rub my shoulders and he slipped my top shirt off so that all I had on was my tank. It was getting warm anyway so I didn't resist. He rubbed my arms helping me to let go of any tension that I had from the drive. I let out an audible moan and was instantly embarrassed. I was enjoying this a little too much. He just laughed and told me to relax and enjoy. Oh I was.

His kisses on my neck and ears were so light, so tender. So awakening. I turned and lay my head in his lap and began to stroke his thigh. It was his turn to moan and I knew that we were approaching territory that may be dangerous, I stood up and cleared the husky desire from my voice. I asked him if he would like to take a walk with me. He ran inside to grab his camera and we headed out to a path that led deep into the woods.

The conversation was anything but awkward. We were so comfortable together. He would point out his hunting spaces to me and name the plants and trees that we passed. I couldn't stop looking at him. I have never felt so important as I do when I am with him. Everything I have to say means something. Every word is listened to and responded to. We were so enjoying each others company that our laughter and could be heard all through the trees. The stream that flows through his land was crystal clear and cold. It danced over the bank in a few places and the way became muddy. There were a few stumbles, but every time his arms caught me and helped me to balance. The last time was too much though and we both went tumbling, landing together in a heap of mud and laughter. He reached up and I thought he was wiping away a mud smear from under my eye. Actually what he was doing was adding to the mess. I tried to retaliate but he rolled on top of me and held me down. I was laughing so hard that I could not break fee. At this point however I didn't want to.

Without warning I stopped thrashing, and I lay under him looking into his eyes. Dangerous waters ahead, but I was ready to meet them. Our lips met again in a burst of passion. The hunger that had welled up within both of us was now finding a way to our lips, to our fingertips, to our loins. He leaned back onto his knees and opened my shirt once again exposing my tank. This time however he placed his hand on my belly and slowly eased my shirt up above my heaving chest. I made no move to stop him and he leaned down and began kissing my breasts. One hand was removing the straps of my bra and the other loosening the band on my jeans. His lips and hands were moving so adeptly that I need not do anything but lie there and enjoy the feelings he was awakening in me. He removes my shirt completely and covers my bare breasts with licks and kisses. He takes one nipple between his fingers as he flicks his hot tongue over the other. My hands are running the length of his back and entangling in his messed hair. I love his touch, I love his kisses. Although I have lived these moments over and over again by phone, nothing could prepare me for the actual pleasure that is washing over my whole body.

He returns to my lips and kisses me deeply. Passionately. His body is now hovering over my bare chest, and I unbutton his shirt slowly and seductively. I want to feel his warm flesh on mine. Feel his muscles rub my chest and stomach. I sit up and he gets to his feet. With one smooth move he helps me up too, and both of his hands run down my sides and plunge deeply into my jeans at my waist. While I am standing helplessly aching for him, he peels the last of my clothing from my body. He leads me to an outcropping along the shore of the stream where a flat rock has been warming in the sun and he guides me to lie down before him. He is staring into my eyes as he removes his last remains of clothing as well.

He kneels between my legs and opens them wider with his knees. I am gasping, and he smiles at me. I smile back and he leans into my wet flower and begins to lap the dew-like drops that have formed along the shaved petals. I am quick to moan and tell him that he is wonderful. My husky voice slicing the silence. He places his strong hand onto my knee and bends one leg and holds it there as he licks the whole length of my pussy. His beard giving me another sensation that makes me shiver every time it brushes my skin. Again and again he plunges his hot hard tongue into me. Making me squeal with delight. He is holding me open and rubbing my swollen pearl with his hands as he tastes the nectar that my flower is releasing. No longer dew-like, but flowing freely.


My hands are rubbing my nipples as I move closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. I am whimpering and moaning and calling his name as I have done so many times in the past. This time is different. This time I am experiencing the feelings that we have only spoken about. I manage to pant out "I want you" and he sits back on his heels. His face glistening in the sunlight. He reaches up and wipes his face with one swipe of the back of his hand. He lays his hands on my belly, and rubs and caresses my entire torso. He maneuvers himself between my legs, and I grab his shoulders and pull his mouth to mine again. I want to taste more of his kisses.

The head of his throbbing cock is dripping and brushing against my aching clit. I am so ready to feel him inside me. So ready to accept him and hear his words of passion. I pull him down onto me. Flesh against flesh, lips against lips. The passion building and building until we can feel it all around us. It is then that he takes me. Takes my soul as he enters me. One great thrust buries his hard manhood inside me. For one instant he holds himself still, and I swear he is already trying to prevent himself from exploding inside me.

The moans and groans that are emanating from our throats are ringing off of the nearby rocks. We do not seem to notice as we become locked in a rhythm of love that neither one of us has ever experienced. Slowly, and then hard and fast he takes every bit of me. Every inch of him is throbbing inside of me. We continue to do this dance together on the rock to a beat that is shared only in our hearts, which are beating madly. He sits back on his heels again and pulls my to a sitting position. I stand and allow him to lie back where I was just prone.

His beautiful, erect cock is shining and dripping with our love. I straddle his body and lean in to kiss him as I lower my body onto him. I take all of him. I have to stop moving for a minute again because I felt him twitch, and I am still not ready. Not ready for him to release. When I can see in his eyes that the moment has passed I raise my hips and begin to fuck him. Rocking and pounding my pussy onto his cock. It is him who is moaning loudly now. He reaches up and rubs and twists my nipples as I squeeze and ride his cock. The movement and the noise has grown to a fevered pitch, and neither of us can now hold back the passion that has brought us to the edge. We both hold our breath and let loose with screams and grunts of ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washes over us. Together we ride the wave and are still intertwined as we mix our juices and hold each other as we try to regain our normal breathing rhythm.

I slowly rock my hips to free him from me. He reaches up and pulls me to him. He holds me tight. He kisses me tenderly and whispers in my ear. His words bring tears to my eyes. “I love you baby.”

“I love you too.”