The Wedding

Story Info
A Master weds his slave.
2.2k words
3.85
50.4k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand at the alter, naked, save for a tiny black brief that barely holds me in. A few men and women sit in attendance in various states of undress. The preacher, a tall, hard muscled black man wears the black collar with the white tab, and a black tube sock stretched tightly over his long dangling cock. We chat, the mood quiet but jocular, as I tried to suppress my nervousness. I fidget a couple of times, occasionally glancing at the soaring pillars holding up the church ceiling far above my head, decorated with lush mosaics of saints, men and women frolicking naked in Eden.

My attention is wrest away when the music starts. The organ player, a young woman who has more enthusiasm than talent begins to play, and I turn to look the procession. First comes my soon to be daughter, Sarah, dressed only in a pink skimpy, lacy v-string, the crotch panel already dark. Her light pink heels clicking on marble as she glides down the aisle like a stripper, her long hair swishing behind her in a long ponytail, her taut swimmer's body waggling seductively, and a come fuck me look on her face. She throws scented rose petals on the ground as she walks, almost daring someone, something to fuck her. My cock grows a little, and my daughter smiles naughtily, eyes slitted, and as she passes and walks to the brides side, I can almost imagine she's throwing an extra waggle in for me.

The next is my Sam, my best man and the best woman arm in arm, escorting each other down the isle. The best man looks slightly dazed, but the best woman smiles sweetly, her heels clicking, her pink v-string soaked and her thighs wet, as little white drops of semen glisten from between her large breasts. They separate, and I throw a questioning look at my best man. He smiles wanly and whispers, "I couldn't help it. Amy's insatiable."

I glance over to the bride's side, and watch as my daughter puts a hand under each breast, leans forward, and slowly licks and sucks the semen off, until they glisten, then raises a little to kiss Amy on the lips. Sarah glances over and winks and me. I pull my gaze off to the next pair. Jamie looks smug, and his beer can sized cock is still hard in his briefs with a large, darker wet spot at the head. Suzan looked a little distracted and when she made the turn she whispered something to Amy, who glanced at us with a smile, before whispering quietly to Sarah. Brenda spread her legs a little and I could see little white drops of semen running down the inside of her thigh

"She was great, you could hardly tell she was a mother of three." Jamie gloated in my ear as Sarah crouched down and began licking, her perfectly manicured nails wrapping around Brenda's thighs to steady both of them.

The music changed, to the march, and I turned to see my wife for the first time in three months. She takes after her mother, who walked solemnly behind her hand in hand with my mother. Short, heavy breasted, long black hair cascading over her shoulder in dark silky waves, a beautiful olive complexion, vibrant jade eyes locked onto me, her dark maroon lips smiled coquettishly at me as she slowly made her way to the alter, six inch high white stiletto heels clicked on the marble, as white thigh-high pantyhose shot with twisted skeins of white lacy vines and flowers ran up her long legs, to a thong that was all lace, hinting at the treasures within, and her heavy breasts cupped delicately in a white lacy half cup, silk gloves that ran high on her arms, and a small veil perched on top of her head. Her arms were shackled behind her, pushing her breasts out even more. Close family trailed behind her, finally taking their seats when she stood at my side.

"Happy to see me?" my bride said, glancing down at my painfully hard and throbbing erection.

"Not as happy as Bill is," I whispered, nodding at the preacher, whose cock had inflated to immense proportions hanging heavily from his muscular thighs. My bride smiled and bit her lower lip, eyes flicking from cock to cock, her eyes silently begging. "Later." I said sternly.

"Yesss," she sighed, relaxing.

"Can anyone vouch for her virginity?"

"I can," my mother said standing up. "She was with me for the past three months, I kept this horny cunt restrained in a chastity belt, and I checked for her hymen often. She still has it. I have handcuffed her; in case the disobedient whore tries to sink her fingers into her wet slit and finger fuck herself without my son's slut-tamer in her pussy to knock her up."

Chuckles ran around the room as I saw cocks harden a little bit more. My bride looked proud, preening a little.

"Can anyone vouch for his virginity?"

"I can," my bride's mother said, standing up. "He was with me for the past three months, and I made sure his naughty cock was restrained in a chastity belt, and I teased him with my body so he would have a nice thick load for my cum-hungry whore of a daughter's cunt, so the slut knows who owns her, and so the stupid cunt can get knocked up by her husband quickly."

I blushed as the women smiled approvingly at me.

"Mother of the bride, could you describe the woman you are giving away?"

"I am giving away a disobedient whore. When she was young she would watch her father and I fuck from the hallway, fingering her needy cunt, sucking the juice form her fingers. When he was done, she would sneak into my room and suck the cum out of my pussy or ass, or lick it off my skin like a good cum slut.

"I would find her later in my bed, when I came home, on her belly, with one of my vibrators stuck deep in her cunt held in my used panties my husband used as a cumrag that morning, a ball gag in her mouth, and her hands handcuffed behind her, moaning as she frantically humped the bed her parents fuck in.

"I knew then my darling little angel was nothing more than a cheap fuckslut, and needed to be taught how to serve her future master properly. My husband and I, and our friends spent years training her, sometimes sending her to school after a weekend of training splattered with cum, reeking of sex, unwashed since Friday morning, her hair matted, her clothing sticking to the freshest cum loads still dappling her skin.

"She was made official cunt of the sports team, and would service them whenever they wanted. She often would come home, her thighs wet, with her asshole and cunt dripping cum, and a face streaked with missed shots. In short, she is the best my husband and I can give to any man or woman."

"As mother of the groom, could you describe the man you are giving away?"

"He was always a kind man, and after my husband died, I calmed my need with random men sawing in and out of my always hungry pussy, until I discovered my son and daughter having sex on my bed. I watched in surprise as he fucked her, Ashley was screaming and clawing the bed sheets, as my son possessed her, fucking her into the sheets like he was trying to breed her. I found myself with my hand in my panties, leaning against the doorframe, ramming two fingers into my very wet pussy in time to his thrusts.

"It was a revelation. In a few weeks, my son cornered me in the shower, and fucked me like I wanted to be fucked. No flowers, or candy. No poetry or song. No, I needed to be dominated, and soon my daughter and I were nothing more than his cunt slaves, sleeping in the same bed, and sharing the same passion and he owned us both. I would often imagine how my son would take me when I was alone, at work, dressed in a silly business suit, filing papers when all I could think of was myself roughly bent over a desk, skirt bunched around my hips as he pounded into me.

"The man I give is both dominating and kind, and I'm sorry to see him go."

"Very good. Is this union acceptable between you two?"

Jade eyes met chocolate eyes, staring deeply into each other for a long moment. A hand reached up and brushed a stray strand of hair away before their lips met slowly, kissing tenderly. When they pulled away, they both were smiling foolishly as they both said, a little breathlessly, "Yes, it is acceptable."

"Will the groom and the bride please face each other? Good. Then please forswear your names upon your honor."

I looked deep into the eyes of my beloved, and my anxiety evaporated. I heard myself, distantly, repeating the vows I had so torturously memorized in the weeks before as I fell head first into her eyes again. "I, your master, take you, my slave, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

Then she said, "I, your slave, take you, my master, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." She sighed and smiled brilliantly at me.

"You may kiss the bride."

I leaned forward, my hands reaching for her. A hand tangled up in the cool silkiness of her hair as the other grabbed a cheek possessively and pressed her against me, my hard-on trapped between us as her arms tightened possessively on me mashing ourselves together, a small whimper escaped her lips as we tried to become one person.

Our kiss broke, and as she nibbled on my neck I moaned into her ear, "I've waited so long for you. I own your pussy now, and I have to fuck you. Your cockteasing mother tried to get me to fuck her, crawled across my bedroom like a good little slut and begged for my cock, but I only handcuffed her to her bed and punished her with her largest dildo. My cock is for no one, but you. Is your pussy wet, my slut?"

"Yes master, my pussy is so very wet. Your cunthungry mother and you cunthungry stripper sister-whore begged to suck my pussy, to pray at the chapel that you would soon only violate." She moaned into my ear, "Fuck me. Take me now, on the alter, in front of everyone. Let them all know what a slut-breeding stud you are. Please, master. Take my dirty cunt. Soothe my itchy pussy with your fuckstick. Use me, master."

"Gods, I am going to fuck you to death, slave."

"Please, please master. Fuck me. I've been a bad girl. Punish my pussy. Please..." she whimpered into my ear.

I grabbed her by the ass and hefted her up. "THIS SLUT WANTS ME TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THIS MARRIAGE WAS CONSUMMATED!" I bellowed as I carried her to the alter, and put her down.

"Good," my mother called, "Then there can be no denying who owns that cunt."

I pushed her back roughly as I fumbled for my briefs, my slave flopped back on her back and spread her legs wantonly. Her panties were soaked, and her thighs glistened, as she silently begged me with her eyes to fuck her now. With a grunt, I ripped my briefs off, and reached for her panties. Impatiently, I ripped them savagely from her body, the expensive lace shredding in a second as I pulled her to the edge and fought to sink in slowly.

"No master! Not gentle! Take me! Fuck your slut! Own me! OWN MY PUSSY!" She finished with a shout as I pulled all the way out and savagely slammed in, shredding her hymen with one stroke. Her screams echoed off the walls as I began sawing in and out of her as hard and as violently as possible. No longer concerned with her needs anymore, I focused on the need in my groin, to release the pressure--to masturbate myself with her cunt wrapped around my cock.

I lost track of everything except my cock. I was only my cock, I was only the muscles necessary to fuck with my cock, I was only the body needed to carry my cock around, I was only a shell for my cock.

After a small eternity, and yet all too soon, I threw my head back, and thrust in one last time, sealing ourselves together, and roared my ownership like an animal as my body convulsed to each pulse of my cock.

I heard a buzzing noise, my vision tunneled smaller and smaller, and then I saw only darkness.

I awoke, lying on my slave on the alter, our bodies cooling, still joined at the hip. Her jade green eyes looked into my brown ones lovingly, and I fell in love with her again.

"I love you Kiva." I said, kissing the sweat from her body.

"I love you too, Alan, for all the days of my life."