The Widower Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shut the water and grabbed the towels. I watched her dry her body and couldn't help but stare when she bent over to get her legs. Her ass was magnificent and everything I'd hoped it would be. She stood up and wrapped the towel around her. "Do you have another for my hair?"

"Sure." I handed her another towel and she did that wrap that every woman probably knew from birth. When she was ready, I took her hand and led her to the bed. She climbed onto the bed and crawled to the headboard where she sat with her legs beneath her. She looked like a mermaid sitting there and I just stared at her.

Her eyes were probing mine trying to seek information on what I was thinking. I stood at the end of the bed watching her watch me. After a few minutes she unwrapped the towel from her hair and tossed it onto the floor, quickly followed by the towel wrapped around her body. Whatever she found in my eyes must have been good because she seemed to be giving me permission to continue.

I dropped my towel and her eyes immediately went to my soft cock. Her eyes quickly filled with lust and her nipples hardened. I still hadn't moved and she looked up at me. "I have a secret to tell you. And I hope after I tell you you're not mad. But April used to tell me about you guys all the time."

"What?"

"It started after about a month after I started working with her. She was so cool to work with and we became pretty good friends. One day she came in and had a little extra bounce to her step and gleam in her eye. I made a sly comment about getting lucky. She played it off at first, but then made a comment about a pretty wild time the night before. No detail, but enough to get me interested. As time went on, she must have felt more comfortable with me. She'd give me more details and one day let it slip that you were quite large. I didn't really believe her, but after seeing you, now I have to wonder about the rest of the stuff she told me."

"I can't believe she'd do that."

"Look. She loved you like crazy and I was always jealous of her. I was dating the guy I'd just broken up with and our sex was horrible. I lied to her about mine and thought she was doing the same thing. But now that I see she didn't lie about your size, I have to imagine she didn't lie about how good it was. And believe me, April was one satisfied lady."

I just stared at Lucy, not believing what I was being told. I knew sex with April was good and I was completely satisfied with her. But I couldn't imagine she had told Lucy that much. Although they did work together for three years and April had always spoken highly of the young girl.

"Don't be mad. Please. When I saw you yesterday, I knew immediately I wanted to see if she was telling the truth. And I had every intention of moving forward yesterday, but then chickened out. But I don't want to wait anymore. Screw the three date rule."

She crawled across the bed towards me, her tits swinging beneath her. When she got to the edge, she knelt in front of me and leaned forward. I stepped closer and leaned down to kiss her. Our mouths met and the kiss quickly became heated. I pushed her back onto the bed and she scooted backwards so I could join her. Our mouths never parted and she rolled onto her side so I could be next to her.

I let my hands roam this time and they soon found her tits. I was amazed at how big and firm they were and when I pinched the nipples she let out a small moan. Her hands were busy too and she was holding onto my cock. As she stroked it lightly, it continued to grow and I could tell she enjoyed it. I wanted to make sure this was an experience she'd never forget so I pulled her hand off of me before I started to lose control.

I rolled her onto her back and moved on top of her with my legs on the outside of hers. Now that she was on her back, I kissed my way down her body till I found her tits. As soon as I started to suck on her nipples she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in tighter. Her body squirmed beneath me as I sucked one nipple and then the other. I moved my hand down her stomach again till I reached her patch. But instead of stopping me, she pulled her leg from beneath me, exposing her pussy to my hand. She was already moist when my fingers slid over her clit.

Her hand on the back of my head held me tighter to her breast and I was happily smothered in her flesh. My fingers probed her pussy now and slid into her moist slit. She bucked her hips against my hand as I slid my fingers in and out. When I pushed on her clit with my thumb she let out a squeal and pulled me tighter against her. I continued with the pressure on her clit and curled my fingers up into her to rub the rough patch along the top of her pussy. She released my head and grabbed the comforter and her body squirmed beneath mine.

With my head released, I used my mouth to explore further down my body. When I got to her belly button, I teased the ring with my tongue which seemed to excite her more. With my thumb still on her clit her body was thrashing all over and I could feel her pussy getting wetter. Suddenly her body tensed up and her pussy clenched around my fingers.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm cumming. Oh shit, I'm cumming." Her body lurched off the bed and her head shook back and forth. Then I felt a flood of fluid escape from around my fingers and her entire body lurched again. "Oh oh oh oh. Shit. One more time." I pressed one more time with my thumb and I felt another flood of liquid escape, then she lay back onto the bed breathing rapidly.

I pulled my hand away from her leaking cunt and moved my body back up her body. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling. When I kissed her she opened her eyes, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me tightly against her. The kiss continued for a long time like that before I had to pull back or she'd break my neck.

"Holy shit that was incredible. I've never cum like that before." She pulled me tighter again and kissed me more. "Please tell my you've got more of that."

"Oh, this is just the start."

She chuckled and said "Well, my body needs a break, but now it's your turn." She pushed me off of her and pulled me to the head of the bed. "Get comfortable because I'm going to blow your mind."

I sat up with the pillow propped behind my head and Lucy sat straddling my legs. I could feel her wetness still pouring out of her and soaking my leg. Our lips were locked together again, but she quickly moved down my body till her mouth was just about to the head of my penis.

"Have you ever measured this big boy?"

"Just over ten inches." She gave the head a kiss and licked the precum that was already beginning to leak out.

"Ten inches. Bigger than anything I've ever seen in person." Her eyes were filled with lust and she kept kissing my penis. "It's absolutely gorgeous with that big vein running up to the head. I bet it's going to fill me so good." I wasn't sure she was even speaking to me at this point. She gave the head another kiss and then put her mouth around it. She sucked the head and ran her tongue around the edge of the crown.

My cock jumped when she did this so she did it again. This time though, she moved her mouth lower and pulled back so only the head was in her mouth. She did the suck and lick several more times, then sucked more into her mouth. Each time she pulled back, she did the suck and lick a few times, and would take more of my cock into her mouth.

She had gotten more then half into her mouth and pulled back to the head again. This time she was looking up at me and moved her mouth up and down as far as she could take it. Her mouth was stretched erotically. She adjusted her position and moved her mouth back down, taking more of me. When she pulled up this time, she came completely off of me and licked her lips. Then she took the head back into her mouth and did the suck and lick.

She was now on her hands and knees and her tits were swinging beneath her body sensually. When she went down this time, she took almost the entire length into her mouth and I could feel the back of her throat. She stayed like that for a moment before pulling off, but quickly went back down. This time I felt her throat expand and my cock went down further. I felt her gag a little and she pulled back up. Drool was leaking out of her mouth and down my cock now. I was starting to get close, but held back so that I wouldn't hurt her.

My breathing had gotten rapid and my balls started to tingle, but I let her stay in control. She slid her mouth down and she took me into her throat again. This time she massaged my balls which caused me to jump a little. She had to pull back a bit, but didn't come off of me. She pushed her mouth further down and this time ran her fingernail on the area between my ass and testicles. This made me jump again, but she stayed with it. She applied a little more pressure with her finger and suddenly I was right on the edge.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up." She just looked up at me and smiled around my cock. She pushed down on my cock again, but this time ran her tongue around my dick and pressed with her finger. This time I could hold back and grunted as I started to shoot down her throat. She swallowed the first shot, but the second was too much and she had to pull back. My third shot was followed by a small forth shot and she couldn't handle this one. She pulled off just as it left my cock and splattered her face. She was still pressing against me with her finger and my last shot also hit her in the face.

She finally released me and sat there looking at me with cum dripping down her face. I was panting trying to catch my breath and before I could say anything, she bounced off the bed and ran to the bathroom. I heard the water run for a few minutes and when she came back her face was clean.

She crawled back onto the bed and began kissing me again. "So, how was that?"

"Amazing."

"Thanks." We kissed some more and Lucy lay on the bed next to me. The kisses were tender now and she was very relaxed now.

"You weren't kidding when you said you'd be worth the wait. Do you mind if I ask where you learned that?"

She smiled warmly at me. "When I was in high school, all the guys wanted to get into my pants. But I held them off. Some of my friends had been having sex, but I wanted to wait. So I gave blow jobs to keep the guys around. Then when I went to college, I dated an older guy who taught me exactly what he liked. He turned out to be my first and we dated most of my freshman and sophomore years. We broke up when he graduated and I went back to just blow jobs. Then I met my ex and we dated for four months before I let him fuck me. But I used everything I learned from the other guy to keep him around. The problem was I gave a lot more then I received. I hoped that fucking would be better, but it wasn't. He was a nice guy, but terrible in bed."

I stared at her face for a long time. "So, what do we do from here?"

"I guess that depends on you. I really like you so far. But my rule is still going to stand. I'm happy to mess around like this, but before I go further, I want to know you're the right guy."

I definitely wanted more, but I couldn't make any promises about a relationship. I don't think I was ready for that. I thought about it for a long time with her staring at me. Several emotions crossed her face, but I finally reached a conclusion.

"I can't do a relationship. I'm just not ready for that. But I want to see you again and not just for business. It may take some time, but I'm willing to wait if you are."

Disappointment crossed her face, but was quickly followed by understanding.

"OK. I do understand, but I have to say I'm a little disappointed. But in a good way. I'll tell you though, I'm not going to wait for you. I don't like guys who play games with me and I don't think you will." But then an expression I wasn't sure of was on her face. "Are we still on for tomorrow night?"

"You bet."

"Good. Bring a change of clothes and overnight bag. It's going to be a late night and if you play your cards right, a very, very late night." My cock jumped when I heard that and I pulled her in tight for another kiss. She rolled on top of me and her position placed the head of my cock against her pussy. It quickly hardened again and I felt her push against it. I lay still and let her drive, but she never pushed hard enough to sink into her. I could feel the heat and moisture dripping out of her and she rubbed against me some more. The more she rubbed against my cock the harder her kisses got and soon she was biting my lips.

She moved her hips and I could feel the tip of my cock rub against her hard clit. This caused her to moan and her back arched. When her back arched, her pussy lowered and I felt the head of my cock slip between her slick folds. When she straightened her back, more of my cock slipped inside her. She held very still and I could feel her breath on my ear.

She whispered "I need to stop, but this feels so good." But her entire body had frozen in this position. I had the option to push into her or do the right thing, but she was right. My cock felt so good inside her tight, steaming pussy. "Oh, so good. It's been so long and this feels so good." I was dying, but she wouldn't move. So I made the move and rolled her onto her back. My cock never moved from its position. With a long groan I pulled away from her. Her eyes were on fire with lust and her chest rose and fell fast in anticipation. I was still above her and looked down her body till I saw the spot I wanted to bury my hard shaft. But I didn't want her to hate me or herself, so I pulled away from her.

Her eyes followed me as I pulled away and I kissed her tenderly. She was still on her back with her legs spread. Her pussy was so enticing, but I again maintained my distance from her and started to kiss down her body. My hand found her soaked pussy and I started to stroke my fingers in and out. She was grabbing the sheets again and her head was thrown back as I continued to finger her. When my mouth made first contact with her clit she jumped off the bed and I felt warm liquid escaping from her pussy. I stuck my tongue out again and she jumped again. Then I lightly took her slit between my teeth and sucked hard on the sensitive nub. This time her entire body exploded and a flood of nectar escaped. I continued the assault on her pussy and clit until she couldn't take any more and pushed me away.

She was lying on the bed, her hair spread out around her face. Her eyes were closed and her chest rose with each deep breath she took. Her arms were thrown to the sides and her legs spread wide. Her pussy was read and swollen and extremely wet. There was a puddle of cum on the bed. She lay like that for a long time and when she finally calmed down she surprised me by launching her entire body at me. Before I could do anything she had pinned me to the bed and was lying on top of me, kissing my face wildly. I thought I'd have to push her away, but she finally pulled back. Her face had a look of extreme satisfaction and lust on it.

"You are a bad man, do you know that?"

"Did I do something wrong?" I smiled at her innocently.

"You should have fucked me. You should have slammed your tree trunk of a cock into me till I completely surrendered. You should have made me scream as your monster tore me in half. But you didn't. Thank you."

I was surprised by what she said. But she was happy, so obviously I had made the right choice.

"I wanted nothing more than to sink into you. It took everything I had to pull away. But I heard what you said and did what I thought was right."

"You did the right thing. I never should have done what I did, but when I felt the head of your cock press against my clit, my head went blank. I wouldn't have been mad if you'd pushed into me. It was my fault."

"Well, now we can move on safely."

She looked over at the night stand and saw the time. "Shit, what time do you kids get home? I'd like to leave before they get here."

I looked over at the clock. "Not for another hour or so."

"Let me go. Before I get myself into more trouble. We're still on for tomorrow night."

"You got it." She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. When she came out she was dressed in her gym clothes. A sports bra and exercise shorts did nothing to hide her curves. I pulled on a pair of shorts and shirt and walked her to her car.

"I'll confirm tomorrow, but expect me about seven. And don't forget your overnight bag." She turned to open the door but stopped and looked at me. "And I'm telling you now; there is no stopping tomorrow night. I'm not going to be satisfied until I have you buried deep inside my quivering pussy and feel you shooting your hot cum deep into my hole." Then she reached up, kissed me, got into her car and drove away. I was left staring at her and didn't notice a car pull up to the curb.

"And who was that gorgeous woman."

"What? Oh, hi mom. Spying on me."

"Who was she?"

"Her name is Lucy."

"You're already over Robin?"

"No, not really."

"Go back inside before you embarrass yourself. Oh, and I know what I saw. Don't be stupid. Be honest with each of them and you'll be safe."

"Thanks for the advice mom. I think I hear dad calling."

She laughed and pulled away.

Back in the house I cleaned myself up and started dinner. I heard someone at the front door and when I checked it was my buddy Mark. I opened the door and he held up a six-pack of beer. "Got a few minutes to hang?"

"Come on in. I'm just getting dinner ready for the kids."

"What's this? Big ole Frank cooking? What's the world coming to?"

We both laughed as I opened a beer for each of us. "So, what'd you guys find?"

"A very decomposed body with ID. We'll have to wait for a positive ID, but we think it's the previous owner. No idea what happened yet."

"Well, I guess that place is off the market."

"Speaking of off the market, what's the deal with you and Lucy Angelo?"

"You know her?"

"Everyone in the county knows her. Getting the high school assignment led to some heated fights. Guys would pay to work there when she was teaching. And with April as her lead it was the prime spot."

I shook my head. "I should have known. I was curious why there were always more deputies then were needed."

"Seriously, with just April, it was tough enough to get assigned there. Throw that hottie into the mix and it was nearly impossible. Guys would stop by there on the smallest excuse just to look at the two of them. And the worst part was that they knew it."

"Yeah, I'm sure April was a real tease with you guys."

"Oh, you have no idea. Don't get me wrong, she made it very clear she was off limits, but Lucy flirted up a storm."

"Well, we ran into each other and she asked me to take a look at some houses on the foreclosure market."

"Yeah, right. We always suspected something more was going on, but I knew you to well to believe any of the stories. It seemed to a lot of us that they were pretty tight friends. At least at work.

"Nothing ever came home, I promise. So how are things at your place?"

"Not bad. We're starting to get used to having more mouths to feed and how to function on little or no sleep."

"Good. If you ever need a night off. Just let me know and I'll send Cindy over. Or even her friend Tina. She's always looking for an excuse to get away from her mom."

"Hey, that's real nice, but both of our parents are close by, so we get time off now and then."

"So, any more news I should know about? I've kind of kept myself out of the loop for a while."

"Nothing earth shattering." Just then Cindy walked in with Billy in tow. They walked into the kitchen and hung their bags on the hooks.

"Where's Tommy?"

"He had to stay after for some project. Said he'd have dinner at school and he'd be home later. He tried to call you but your phone is out of service or something."