The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, the blow job wasn't doing it for Jerome. He pulled out and laid on his back. Donna guided him into her pussy and started riding him, moaning and cumming almost immediately. Deon looked spent, his huge cock finally hanging down, still drizzling sperm. Jenny straddled Jerome's face and planted her pussy down on his mouth. She quickly started gasping, leaning forward, and making out with her friend Donna who reached out tugging Jenny's nipples. Playing with her nipples and Jerome's tongue soon had Jenny cumming all over Jerome's mouth.

Janice reached down underneath her, feeling between her legs. The crotch of her yoga pants was soaked. She started pushing her finger inside as she watched the action. She was horny and ready for Blackie again, but couldn't take her eyes off the action.

Jerome was finally cumming, Donna was sitting in his lap, softly whimpering. Deon's cock had gotten rock hard for the third time. He was standing near Jenny getting his cock sucked while she still humped Jerome's tongue. Eventually, he grabbed her arm and pulled her off Jerome. Soon Jenny was bouncing in his lap, cumming hard over his black cock, Jerome standing and feeding his limp cock to Jenny. A minute later, she was sucking his hard cock. Donna kneeled nearby waiting for someone to pay attention to her.

Jenny collapsed on Deon's hard chest. "No more. I can't take anymore."

Deon let her get up, telling her, "Go kneel by yo friend."

The two men stood in front of the women, jerking off their shafts while the girls slurped on the ends of their cocks.

"AHEM! Need help Mrs. Silverstein?"

Janice froze, slowing sliding her finger down underneath her and praying Mr. Stanford hadn't seen what she was doing even as he'd approached her from behind and had a perfect view. "Shit!" she said, pushing herself up. "Mr. Stanford? No thanks. I lost a contact... No, I mean I thought I head something. Uh, wait, my contacts are inside. I'll just leave you to your work." Janice slipped inside her house. She'd never been more embarrassed in her life.

Stanford bent down and peeked through the fence. Heh! Heh! Heh! He chuckled, watching Jerome's and Deon baptizing the two women with their cum. Donna and Jenny had their tongues out, face dripping with black seed.

Janice hadn't even managed to undress. She was sitting on her bed, top pulled above her breasts and yoga pants down around her legs. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" she cried working Blackie in and out of her needy pussy. She turned the vibrations up, falling back on the bed, raising her legs, she pulled Blackie into her pussy, taking the entire thing for the first time. "YYEEESSS!" she screamed, her pussy exploding around the dildo. Her orgasm was even larger than last time, it's explosive force trying to shoot the dildo out again, but she held it buried deep, her orgasm seeming to last forever. Eventually, it got so intense, Janice yanked the dildo out of her pussy to make it stop. She collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath and staring at the ceiling until she recovered enough to sit up.

Janice made her way to the shower. What's gotten into me? She wondered, lathering soap over her breasts and gasping as her nipples were still hard and sensitive. I know what HASN'T gotten into me, a real live penis in twenty years.

Janice stepped out of the shower, drying her well-developed body off and wrapping a towel around her hair and torso. She'd never felt this satisfied in her life. Her body was tingling, her nipples still ached wanting to be touched, and her vaginal muscles were spasming inwards and out, acting like it wanted more of her new dildo. She was also ravenously thirsty.

Janice had a made some fresh lemonade. She hurried downstairs and retrieved the pitcher from her refrigerator. She sat down and poured herself a glass, sighing as her thirst was finally quenched. She listened to the sound of Mr. Stanford mowing the lawn, glancing up as he passed by her window. He passed in the other direction and she could see sweat pouring down his face. Poor man, looks hot," she thought.

Janice lost her towel and retrieved her blue robe, tightening the belt around her waist. She opened the sliding glass door, holding the pitcher of lemonade up. "Would you like some lemonade, Mr. Stanford?" she yelled.

He stopped the mower. "That would be wonderful," he replied, wiping his arm across his forehead.

"Come in and get out of the heat." Janice stepped back into her house and went to get Mr. Stanford a glass.

When Janice stepped back into the room, Mr. Stanford was standing over her record collection, flipping through them, occasionally pulling one out and whistling. "You're into jazz and the blues?" said Stanford. "I've seen many of these live."

"So have I. My dad owned a jazz club."

Stanford sat down at her counter and took a sip of lemonade. "Delicious, Mrs. Silverstein."

"Call me Janice," she replied, smiling.

"Mark."

They chatted amicably for a few minutes and Janice found herself warming up to Mark quickly. It turned out that Mark had frequented her father's jazz club several times. Talking with Mark reminded her of how much she missed hanging out with friends. Mark quickly drained his glass and she wasn't ready to stop talking with him. "Refill?" she asked, holding the pitcher up.

Mark held his glass up. "Yes, pl... AAAAAAHHH!" Mark jumped up as the lid of the container slid off and a wave of lemonade poured out straight into his lap.

"Oh, god! So sorry," squealed Janice looking in horror at the mess she'd made. She grabbed a roll of paper towels and started wiping up. Mark was soaked, both his pants and shirt were wet. "Sorry Mark, you can use my shower to wash up."

Mark stood and followed Janice up the stairs. "Really Mrs. Silverstein, I'm fine just hosing off outside." His eyes glanced admiringly at a picture of three bikini clad beauties on the wall. The women were all quite stunning with large chests, resembling three stages of Janice Silverstein. Janice was on the left, a woman in her thirties was in the middle, her breasts were huge and starting to fall. The last woman looked late teens, wore a tiny blue bikini, that held her DD chest high and tight. He couldn't help glancing admiringly at the three women.

"Nonsense. Use my shower and I'll throw your clothes in the dryer. I insist."

Mark stripped in the shower, handing Janice his wet clothes through a gap in the door. Lastly, he pulled his underwear off and handed that through. Janice crinkled her nose at the sight of his underwear. Yuck, she thought looking at the yellow stains. "I'll rinse these off and throw them in the dryer." She pulled the door shut and headed back downstairs to rinse his clothes off in the sink.

Mark lathered up his body, enjoying the shower. His mind wandered to the three hot women in bikinis in Janice's picture, to Mrs. Silverstein clad in her short robe, showing off her impressive cleavage, and lastly, Janice down on all fours, fingering herself while peering through the fence at his son. His hand found his cock and started stroking it as it swelled rapidly.

"That felt good," said Mark coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Janice was waiting for him in the bedroom. "Your clothes should be dry in about forty minutes," she told him. Secretly, she was thrilled to have him another forty minutes and wanted to continue their conversation. "Let's go back downsta..." Janice looked down at Mark's hand pulling the belt on her robe. He'd sat down on her bed. "MR. STANFORD?"

"Just unwrapping my present," he replied, pulling the belt until her robe almost fell open.

Janice yanked the belt out of his grasp, stepping back. "Get out! NOW!" She pointed towards the stairs.

Mark stood, holding his hands up for peace. "You want some black meat, woman. Quit pretending."

Janice was mortified that he believed she was the kind of woman that would cheat on her husband. She held her hand to her chest indignantly. "I'm a married wom..." Her eyes followed Mark's hand down as he ripped off the towel around his waist. "OH MY GOD!" Her eyes stared in awe at the large black cock sticking out in front of him. He's huge, she thought.

"Is this what you want?" asked Mark, shaking his cock.

"No," she replied, forcing her eyes away from his huge phallus, even as her body started responding to the sight of it. "Cover it up, please."

"Come Mrs. Silverstein, you watched my son fuck Donna, you spilled the lemonade on purpose, and you left you black dildo out for me to find."

Her cheeks flushed red, as she glanced at Blackie sitting up on the pillow waiting for her. "No, I forgot it was there." She felt her embarrassment turning to anger. This was her fault, but still felt like an invasion of her privacy. "I don't care if they are still wet, I'm getting your clothes." Janice spun around angrily, her loose robe billowing out and catching on the bedpost as she stormed off. Janice nearly walked right out of the loose robe, it pulled off her shoulders and caught her arms. "EEK!" she squealed looking down in horror. She was wearing underwear, but barely. Her purple panty was skimpy enough, but her top was only a shelf bra holding her breasts high, but leaving them bare.

"Dayumn!"

Janice turned, facing Mark Stanford, trying to pull the robe back up even as Mark grabbed her back and planted his lips over one of her engorged nipples. "OOOH GOD!" She stared down at Mark's gray hair, feeling his tongue expertly twirling around her nipple. His hand found her other breast, pinching and pulling at her sensitive nipple in just the right way to turn her on. Janice started to melt. "Y...YYEESS!!" she moaned. Janet's thighs grew damper and damper until she was gushing with lust. Mark's hand slid down to her ass, squeezing it, he raised his head and pulled her into him, their lips mashing together, his tongue pushing into her mouth and her tongue fighting back until they were dueling. It was the first truly passionate kiss Janice had experienced in thirty some years. Her own hand found his hard cock, caressing the underside on his black cock. It's length was longer then several of her hands and it's girth was even greater then the dildo resting on the pillow.

Mark broke the kiss. He moved his hand to her head and pulled her down, her lips approaching the head of his rearing cock. "Now suck that black cock," he ordered.

Janice looked up at him. "I don't even do that for my husband."

He pushed her back so that she sat heavily on her marital bed. "Fine, we'll just fuck then. But if you ever want this cock again, you're going to learn to suck it."

"This will be the only time," said Janice, sliding back on the bed.

Mark smirked. "Whatever you say, baby." He climbed on the bed, kneeling between her legs. "You guide it in." He pulled the wet crotch of her panty aside.

Janice gulped, staring down her body at the rampant black cock. She reached down, shuddering as her hand wrapped around the shaft. Janice pulled it down, placing the head against the entrance to her pussy. "MMMMYESSS!" she moaned as the bulbous head spread her open, slowly pushing inside. She released his cock and took over holding her panty open while Mark grabbed her knees and began working his cock in and out, slowly driving it deeper.

Mark fell over her, holding himself up by his arms. He grinned, still working his cock deeper. "How long has it been since yo had a real man in your pussy?" he asked, his cock pushing past the halfway mark.

Janice was grabbing his arms, focusing on the sensations. His cock was better then the dildo, hot and alive. "Moshe hasn't had an erection in twenty years," she gasped out, her hips were starting to rise into his thrusts.

"I said real man. Little white pencil dicks don't count." His cock was making a squishing sound every time he pushed it deep.

"You're my first then."

Mark sank his cock into her, watching her tremble. He sat back and cupped his arms under her knees, raising her pussy up in line with his cock. "Now we fuck," he grunted, pistoning his hips.

So big, she thought. So deep. Janet's fists clenched the sheets tight. I'm gonna cum. Finnaly, a real live cock is making me cum. "AAAHHHH!" Her pussy went crazy around his cock. Her head thrashed on the pillow bumping into her dildo. She'd never had an orgasm with a man before and it was the most rewarding of her life. Mark lifted her higher, fucking her faster. He showed no sign of slowing down or of having his own orgasm. "OHMYGOD! I'm having anot... AAAAAAHHHH!"

"Damn woman, them's some explosive orgasms," grunted Mark. He chuckled, buried his cock and held it inside her until her trembling ceased. He slowly removed his soaked cock and let her fall back on the mattress. "You get on top."

Janice sat up and straddled Mark as he lay prone. She raised herself up and guided his cock back to her pussy. "Your cock's amazing, Mark." She sank down over the head and down the shaft. "AH! AH! AH! AAAAHHHH!!!" Janice sat in his lap, her body wracked by little earthquakes as she came again. He grabbed her breast and pulled her down, clamping his lips around a nipple. "I love it Mark. I can't stop... CCUUMMIINNGG!" Janice threw her head back, grinding her crotch into Mark's cock.

Mark laid back, patting her ass. "Get on all fours."

Janice moaned, sliding up his body, whimpering when his cock finally fell out. She moved over, lowering her head to the pillow while keeping her ass raised. Mark moved back, kneeling between his legs. He pulled her panty out of the way, his cock resting on the crack of her ass. "More please?" she whimpered. "Fuck me more please?" He pushed his cock down and pushed it back inside. "Make me cum again."

Mark pulled her panty further aside, hearing it start to rip as he exposed her tight little rosebud. Janice's head was turned and she didn't see him reaching down for her dildo. He worked his cock slowly in and out, aiming the dildo down and resting it on her rectum.

Janice's eyes flew open when she felt the pressure on her anus. She gripped the sheets tighter as the head of her dildo pushed her anus inwards until it opened up around the hard plastic. These black men were deviants, demanding oral sex, forcing a woman to take two cocks at once, and now shoving a dildo into her ass. He was working both his cock and the dildo deeper. Janice had never felt so full. And then, Mark switched the vibrator on. "YYEESS!" she screamed so loudly, Donna might have heard it. "CUMMING! So good." Mark's cock felt bigger and harder. He shoved it deep, his cock jerking. A strong stream of semen blasted into her womb. "STILL CUMMING!" Janice humped her ass back into his cock, each jet of semen prolonging her orgasm. "CAN'T STOP CUMMING!" He worked his cock around slowly withdrawing it. "STILL CUMMING!" She didn't stop cumming until his cock had finished squirting inside her. Mark spanked her ass and slowly pulled his spent cock out, leaving the dildo inside her, still vibrating. "Sooo good," she moaned. It took her awhile to gather the strength to reach back and pull it out of her ass.

Janice slipped off the bed and cleaned herself up in the bathroom. She tossed her stretched out panty in the trashcan. She came out to Mark, sitting back on her marital bed, smiling at her. Janice sheepishly smiled back, bending over, she grabbed her robe, but the belt had come off and she couldn't tie it closed. Mark climbed off the bed. He walked over to her and puled her into his arms giving her another passionate kiss. "Thanks for a great afternoon."

"Thank you," she said, blushing and suddenly feeling like a teenage girl.

"Can you get my clothes?"

The naked black man followed her downstairs, limp cock flopping from thigh to thigh. Janice led him to the laundry. The dryer had long finished. She opened it and removed his clothes. Janice watched as Mr. Stanford dressed. He was leaner than his over-muscled son, but his body was all muscle. Great shape for a man his age.

Mark kissed her again, raising her robe so that he could squeeze her ass cheeks. Janice's heart rate increased as did her breathing. "Mmm," she sighed when he broke the kiss. She followed him to the sliding glass door, standing outside with her robe hanging open, her tits and bush displayed to the world. "Are your clothes dry?" she asked, wanting him to stay just a little longer.

"They're fine," he answered, turning to look at her. His eyes swept down her body and Janice found herself arching her back to thrust her breasts out for his admiring gaze. "You sure this was just a one-time thing?" he asked.

Janice didn't answer. She stared back at him. Mark started to turn away without an answer. Janice found herself squatting down, her hands fumbling to open his pants. His cock was swelling again by the time she fished it out. She guided the head to her mouth, looking up at him as she took the head in her mouth. This was her answer. This isn't so bad, she thought, sucking the tip of his cock. I'll just stop before he cums in my mouth. She swallowed it deeper, focusing on the task. Mmmm, this isn't so bad, she thought. She entered a Zenlike state. There was nothing but cock. Mark's big black cock was the most important thing in the world and it was her purpose to make him cum again. She was privileged to be able to suck a cock like his. She moaned around his cock when he reached down and pinched her nipple.

**********

Deon was in heaven. He stood nude, a stacked white woman in each arm. Each had a hand on his cock, trying to get it hard again.

Jerome was dressed. "I'm gonna check on dad," he said. "His mower quit an hour ago."

"I'll keep da ladies company. I gots one or two left in me," said Deon. One of the women squealed as his cock turned hard again. "Yo who da fuck is that?"

Jerome turned. "Relax bro. That's Donna's husband." Bill was coming out into the backyard, used to seeing his wife fucking either Jerome or Mark, but not expecting a new guy. He raised his video camera. "He gonna film the action so we can put it on the net and earn some extra cash."

"Alright," said Deon, grabbing Jenn's head as she'd kneeled down and started sucking his hard cock. Bill was already raising the camera. "Fringe benefits," moaned Deon.

Jerome grinned and headed to the door in the fence of the Silverstein's yard. He pushed it open and froze. Janice Silverstein was squatting in her doorway vigorously sucking his pop's old black cock. Jerome pulled his phone out and started filming the blow job. You go old man, he thought. Mrs. Silverstein must be a little more experienced then he would have assumed. She was sucking his pop's cock like an old pro.

**********

Janice pulled back. She stared worshipfully at Mark's cock, watching her hand stroking his shaft. "Thanks for letting me suck you," she told him sincerely while kneading his balls with her other hand. The testicles matched the cock, huge and swollen.

"Baby, you is a natural," replied Mark, stroking her hair. He placed both hands on her head and guided her lips back to his cock. He started guiding her, gripping her hair and making her suck faster, taking control of the blow job just like a real man would. Janice moaned lustfully around his cock.

"Gonna blow," grunted Mark.

Janice jerked with alarm. His hands gripped her tighter, still fucking her mouth. Oh no! I can't pull back. Mark's cock shuddered. Hot seed poured down Janice's throat, then struck her uvula, and then her mouth filled with semen. YECH! She thought before her taste buds began registering his seed. No wait, it's good! Janice started gulping his cum down, loving it and wanting more. He was cumming faster then she could gulp and she found herself gagging. Mark pulled his cock free, sperm splattering on her face, followed by another wad, and another wad until her face was covered in a white pudding thick coating of cum. Janice held her eyes tightly shut, totally blinded.