Thirteen, Twelve, Eleven, Ten.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you've got me now." I replied.

"But for how long?"

"What are you asking?"

She pinned my body so that I couldn't move, "I want us to start over again, but only if you do."

"I want you in my life too." I replied happily.

Our resulting lovemaking was a long and passionate affair, full of promise and desire. Our kisses were meaningful as our bodies moved comfortably against each other. And afterwards we slept with our bodies touching and our hands in each others.

Over the next year, my life changed dramatically. Anna moved in with me and we set up home as a couple. I loved coming home to a beautiful woman, and Anna accepted my work responsibilities without question. I was pampered like a king and enjoyed every minute of it, her company, the great food; the humour and of course the sex which got better with time. The good thing about us living in the hotel is that I could slip home for a little horizontal lunch when Anna was around. We had a little texting code set up, and there's nothing like a little rampant sex during work time. Problem was our supposed quickies took quite some time.

Michelle faded from my life, with the exception that my staff sometimes addressed me as Adolf when they felt brave enough, and I could only but smile at their audacity. It was only by chance that I caught a newspaper article about Michelle, I read with interest as it told of her quitting the public life of women's rights, and was to take up a partnership with a prestigious law firm. Over the following few days, I contemplated making contact with her, and at a weak moment did so via e-mail.

Later that night, I got a long reply. She'd finally met someone and was settling down. She told me a little about her new man, which somewhat tore a little at my jealous heart strings. She asked how I was and what I was up to. At the end, she told me that I was the best friend she'd ever had, and that I would never ever be forgotten for a whole lot of reasons. She signed off with the words 'I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU' in large bold letters and half a page of kisses to go with it. She then humorously suggested that she would happily handle my divorce at no cost if I ever needed one. She pointed out that any woman who foolishly decided to give me up deserved everything a concerned and dedicated lawyer could dish out.

I switched off the computer and thought back to Michelle, and while I loved my lovely little Anna dearly, I pondered how life could have been, but only for a short time.