Three Become One Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wrong, Daddy..." the other twin now spoke.

"What?" I asked. Half of me had asked out of confusion; the other half out of anger. I was never supposed to be wrong in the eyes of the twins.

"Please don't be angry, Daddy." She said.

The other twin took me into her mouth deep and slid her lips down my length slowly until they were touching my balls. She was deepthroating me as a means of staving off my rage, and it was working.

"I'm not..." I said, breathing heavily as a result of the blowjob. "I'm not...I couldn't be angry even if I wanted to be. I don't have the right to be, anyway. But help me understand. What makes you think you're going to lose me? If anything...I should be afraid of losing you two."

The twins now took my dick out of their mouth. There were tears forming in their eyes again as they looked up at me from down on their knees with desire and desperation. They held my cock up as they spoke to me.

"We're afraid of losing you...to her." They said.

I honestly didn't know what to say in response.

"Her?" I asked. "Her wh-"

And that's when it hit me. This whole thing had started because of my search for the perfect woman. The twins had promised they would find her for me, and I'd been so preoccupied with them that I hadn't given thought to that search in...well...I couldn't remember the last time I had dedicated a thought to it. In many ways I felt content with the twins; content enough to stop thinking about the perfect woman altogether, but in other ways...in other ways they frustrated me.

I was lost in thought when the twins spoke next.

"Y-yes...her..." they sobbed. "What...wha...what if...what if you...want h-h-her a-a-and...y-you...don't wah...wah...want...us..."

I saw where they were going and interrupted them.

"That's crazy." I said to them. "Girls...I'll be honest. Yes, a part of me still wants to find the perfect woman. I don't think I'll ever be rid of that notion. But...the rest of me; the bigger part of me...that part wants to be with you two."

The twins sniffled as they looked up at me hopefully.

"D-do y-ou mean that...D-Daddy?" they asked.

I reached down to stroke both of my girls' cheeks.

"Of course I do." I said as I looked at them as lovingly as I could. "You're Daddy's girls. And you always will be. I never want that to change."

My two busty twin girls looked up at me and smiled; tears taking up space in their eyes but no longer running.

"Do you promise, Daddy? Will you promise? Promise us you won't forget about us?"

"I will promise, girls. But only if you promise that that's all you were worried about this past week. That Daddy has nothing to be concerned about. That you have never and will ever serve anyone but Daddy. Can you promise that, girls?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" the girls chimed, giddiness returning to their eyes once more. "We promise we've never served anyone but you and we never will!"

One twin now dove down into my crotch and took me into her mouth. She wasted no time in bobbing up and down my shaft; slurping loudly and drooling as though she was a seasoned porn starlet. She was clearly in a happy state of mind.

The other twin sister beamed up at me; renewed hope written all over her face.

"Why do you love me so much?" I asked, half moaning as I received a blowjob from a busty teen twin. "What makes Daddy so special?"

Still smiling, she now opened her mouth to speak.

"Daddy is super smart and super handsome! He's also very caring even though he won't admit it. He's loving, and responsible, and sometimes he can be insecure but that's okay...because we know Daddy has never experienced something like this. And we also find it kinda cute when you're insecure and vulnerable, Daddy..."

"Oh god..." I moaned as I reached down to the twin sucking my cock and ran my fingers through her blonde hair. "Cute, huh?"

"Mhm!" she answered.

"Tell Daddy...some of the more...physical...reasons why you love him..." I said.

The twin sucking my cock moaned around my engorged penis as she slurped away whilst her identical sister looked up at me with 'come hither' eyes.

"Oh..." she said as she looked up at me sexily. "Daddy not only wants his cock stroked; he wants his ego stroked as well! Right, Daddy?"

"Mmm...fuck yes..." I moaned as my cock throbbed in my busty girl's mouth.

Her sister now rose up and put a hand on my chest as she started to rub. She then reached for the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up and over my head. Next she continued to rub my bare chest with her dainty fingers as she spoke into my ear.

"Daddy..." she said. "You're so strong...your muscles are so big! It makes us so wet thinking about how your body is so chiseled. It makes our nipples hard...knowing how strong you are! And your cock...Daddy...your cock is so...fucking...BIG! It's so big, and strong, and powerful! So veiny and manly...you have the biggest cock ever, Daddy! It's so strong that it made two busty twin sluts pass out because of its sheer, raw, power..."

After hearing her praise I was ready to explode. I'd been holding back as best I could during the course of her little speech, but combined with the physical aspects of feeling her breath in my ear and the stimulation my cock was receiving...well...

I yelled out as I felt cum surging from my balls into my shaft. I placed my arm around the busty girl to my side and she leaned forward; her monster funbags pressed into my face as I muffled into them.

"I'm gonna shoot!" I yelled.

"Shoot, it Daddy! Just let it all go!" she said.

I bucked my hips upward; thrusting my hard cock deep into my girl's throat and a moment later thick ropes of jizz were erupting from the tip of my cock in powerful bursts.

"Fuuuck!" I yelled out as my seed splattered against the back of my busty slut's throat.

She gagged momentarily, but managed to swallow each spurt until my climax had reached its peak and began to die down. She looked up at me the entire time; making sure that I knew she was taking my seed into her stomach willingly. Yet more assurance on their part.

Once my orgasm was over with I slumped back into my chair. I'd masterbated a few times during the twins' absence, but I had not really enjoyed it due to the depressed state I'd been in. Cumming into this particular twin's mouth honestly felt like the first time I had cum in quite some time, and although I did feel relief I was also confident that this would not be the only time I came this evening.

She looked up at me as she swallowed the last of my cum, and I down at her. She slowly brought her mouth up my length where her lips pressed tightly against my head before finally releasing me with a loud smacking sound.

"Good boy..." her sister next to me cooed as she kissed my cheek while I caught my breath. I was still holding her against me, and my chest was heaving with each breath I took as the twin on her knees let her tongue glide up and down my entire shaft; licking up and ridding me of any cum whatsoever.

When she had finally finished she stood up and leaned down to her sister. I watched as the two identical twin teens made out passionately; this was her way of returning the favor to her sister for offering my cock to her earlier. Whatever residual cum was left in her mouth was transferred to her twin sister as I watched the two of them kiss, and in moments I was hearing them moan and seeing their bodies shake as they shared an orgasm in unison.

"Uhhh! Uhhhh! UHH! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUCKKKK!" they moaned.

I continued watching as the pair of busty sisters convulsed involuntarily, and soon I could smell the scent of their femininity as fluid gushed out of them and traveled down their smooth, toned, cheerleader legs and on to the floor. Most of it stayed glued to their bodies and stained their jeans; some of it soaked their socks and shoes, but nevertheless...there were small puddles underneath them where they stood.

The twins breathed heavily as they came down from their mutual orgasm. Their hair was a mess, and as I watched their heaving breasts rise and fall from their heavy breathing through their wet t-shirts and bras my cock began to take notice. I felt myself twitch down below, and I decided to give out an order. I leaned to my side and kissed the girl next to me, before leaning down and coaxing the girl below me to meet my kiss as well. After kissing both twins I leaned back once more and gave the order.

"I want your gorgeous racks right in front of me." I told them.

"Yes, Daddy..." they answered. I could tell they were still in dreary states having experienced an orgasm as a result of my cum, but they powered through. Cum-drunk; they stumbled for a few moments while they each took a position straddling my legs, but by the time they were in place in front of me they were perfectly balanced.

I stared at the lovely sight in front of me: two pairs of heaving 34GGG tits encased in wet black bras and covered by wet white t-shirts. Having both of their huge racks at my eye level gently rising up and down while they breathed remains to be one of the greater sights I have ever witnessed in my entire life.

Each twin now reached for their beige jackets and began to slide them off their shoulders, but I interrupted them.

"Stop." I said.

The twins froze in place as they looked down at me; hands completely still as they kept their jackets from sliding off as well.

"Leave them on." I iterated. "Leave everything on. Don't strip down until I tell you to, and when I do I want you both to take off an article of clothing. Got it?"

"Yes, Daddy!" the twins answered.

"The same article of clothing, right?" I asked.

"Of course, Daddy!" they replied.

"Good..." I said as I reached up. My left hand reached for the right breast of the twin to my left, while my right hand reached for the left breast of the twin to my right. With my hands on the "outer" breasts of both girls I squeezed down on their soft flesh; feeling the wetness and fabrics of their shirts and bras in the process. I had subconsciously decided to take my time as there was something about the big reveal of their bare chests that excited me.

That being said; I explored their fully clothed tits tenderly and thoroughly. I hefted them in my palms and felt their perfectly identical weight. My fingers trailed over their identically dense nipples which easily prodded into their bras and shirts. I squeezed them and felt equal amounts of titflesh flooding my fingers like I was a child playing with a child's plaything.

"Strip." I said.

Upon hearing me both twins went for their beige jackets once more. This time, however, I did not stop them. Instead I continued to squeeze their huge identical melons in my hands as they let the jackets slide off their shoulders. I watched as the smooth skin of their arms came into view while their jackets fell to the floor, but only with one eye...my other eye was forever glued to their enormous chests.

They cooed and moaned as I felt them up.

"Mmm...mmm...Daddy...your hands are so strong, Daddy!" they mewed.

It was several moments later when I finally took my hands off their clothed breasts. Once I finally did I relaxed once more and gave the exact same order as before.

"Strip." I ordered them.

The twins obediently followed out my command without question. They each brought their hands to the bottoms of their tops and peeled them up over their upper bodies slowly. The bare skin of their abdomens and stomachs came into view, and that was swiftly followed by an unobstructed view of their black bras. Soon the skin of their cleavage was on display for me, and I barely even noticed them tossing their shirts aside as I was mesmerized by the view of those incredible cleavages sitting side by side.

Once again I reached up with both hands and cupped the same two boobs I had cupped earlier. This time I brought the other two into the mix, and I started to alternate my hands so that I was squeezing all four boobs in continuous rotation. The feel of their nipples in their bras prodding at my palms was making my cock grow harder by the second, and the feel of my hands groping their bra-clad chests and becoming overwhelmed with their tits was making me harder by the millisecond.

I brought my hands down yet again.

"Strip." I commanded.

Again the twins obediently followed out my command. They reached behind themselves to unclasp their bras and soon I saw their straps loosen and their cups doing little more than draping over their huge boobs. Each twin then let their bra straps fall off their shoulders as they both reached for the front of their bras and yanked them away from their huge tits, and I was immediately confronted by their bare boobs in all their GGG glory.

More eager this time, I reached up to feel their big tits in my hands. Once my fingers touched their skin I felt like an electric shock had coursed through my entire body and built up inside my cock. I could feel myself throbbing hard as I squeezed their monstrous melons. This time their bare nipples were pressing into my palms directly and unhindered. I guided my hands a little further south and took a nipple from each girl before pinching their beautiful nips between my thumbs and index fingers.

The twins moaned as I pinched their hardened buds.

"Mmm...uhhh! Uhhh...uhhhhh!"

With my hands still gripping the outer breast of both twins I then leaned forward and pressed my face into their "inner" breasts. I immediately felt their womanly flesh against my skin, and I felt their huge tits pushing back into me with each and every breath they took. It was like their tits were teasing me; calling out to me...begging for my attention.

By this time my cock was once again standing proud, and with the girls' tits right in front of me I had one thing on my mind.

"Take Daddy somewhere he can sit comfortably." I ordered them.

"Yes, Daddy!" the twins said.

Each twin then took me by the hand and I stood up. The turned and stepped forward; guiding me by the hand to an unknown destination. After a while I realized they were taking me into the living room, and upon getting there I realized that the furniture in my home was really outdated as there really weren't that many places of comfort to just, well, sit.

The twins sat me down on the couch and stood before me with their hands behind their backs. Their chests were thrust out proudly and they had playful smiles on their faces as they gently and slightly turned from side to side.

"I really need to get some more furniture." I said, thinking out loud as I looked at the twins. "Put that on the list."

"Yes, Daddy." They answered.

"Now, about this erection..." I said as I leaned back and got more comfortable. My dick was standing straight up on display for the twins. "I want you girls to titfuck me until I cum all over your tits."

"Okay Daddy!" they said.

Now the twins knelt down before me once more. Each girl took up a position on either side of my legs, and soon the twin to my left had raised her body up and was slowly leaning forward with her tits in hand. Her massive rack was closing in on my boner, and I throbbed in the anticipation of feeling her tits around me. She proceeded to slide them over my leg slowly and deliberately, and I tore my gaze away from her spectacular chest to see her looking up at me and gauging my reaction to her tease with a very ominous and knowing look on her face.

She smiled as she pulled her breasts apart and allowed my cock into her cavernous cleavage. My shaft hit her breastplate and I moaned as she slowly squeezed both of her big jugs around me. I felt her soft flesh caress my cock and let out a very loud moan.

"Ohhhuhhhh...fuck..."

She giggled as she jiggled her big mounds of flesh around my cock; only the head visible at this point.

"Do you like my big boobs, Daddy?"

"Mmmm...fuck yes, babygirl..." I responded in pleasure. "Bounce those giant tits of yours up and down."

"Yes, Daddy." She said.

I threw my head back and let myself get lost in her cleavage as she started to raise and lower her huge tits up and down my rod. It wasn't long before my entire mind, my entire world, was being enveloped by those big melons of hers. She started to increase the pace of her bouncing, and it wasn't much longer before her tits and nipples were becoming a blur on my cock; angrily slapping down on my crotch with each and every tug.

"Oh, god! Your cock is so hard between my big tits, Daddy!" she moaned out. She had her eyes closed and was clearly enjoying the sensation of feeling my dick between her 34GGGs.

Her twin sister now positioned herself behind her and placed her hands over hers. Now I had both girls bouncing those beautiful tits up and down my aching rod.

"Does it feel good, Daddy? Does it feel good having these big huge 34GGG jugs bouncing up and down your hard cock?" she asked from behind her twin sister.

"Oh fuck yes it does!" I moaned out.

"Uh! Uh! Yes! Yes!" her sister in front of her yelled out. "Mm! Fuck my tits, Daddy! Fuck my big, beautiful tits! They're your fuckbags! Your big, 34GGG fuckbags!"

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed. "I want a pair of boobs in my face!"

At this the girl behind her sister stood up and took to her knees on the couch beside me. She hefted her big tits up in her small hands and offered them to me. I accepted her offer by shoving myself face-first into her heavenly breasts, and my cock instantly hardened between her twin sister's boobs as my face was met with the softness and perk of her youthful skin. With one teen twin holding me to her bosom and another teen twin jerking me off with her own pair of tits I was thoroughly enjoying being surrounded by the bustiness of both my submissive little sluts.

"Uh! Fuck! Mmm! Fuck my tits, Daddy! Fuck my ginormous tits! Fuck, your cock is so big between my big fucking tits!"

"Mmm...Daddy..." her twin moaned from above me as she held me tighter against her rack. "That's it, Daddy. Fuck those tits. Fuck those big, massive jugs. Is this what you wanted, Daddy? Two busty twin sisters using their giant breasts to please you?"

"Fuck yes, girls!" I responded. I pulled my head out of her cleavage and brought my mouth down over her right melon. My lips enclosed around as much of her flesh as I could capture and finally clamped down over her nipple which I sucked on eagerly. I then darted my tongue out of my mouth and began to flick her sensitive, hardened peak back and forth vigorously.

"Oh! Uh! Fuck! Fuck! Daddy!" she responded in passion.

I could feel her twin sister's identical pair of luscious melons squeezing around my cock in a feminine embrace as I moved back and forth between the two massive globes jutting into my face. I began to lift my pelvis repeatedly; thrusting my cock between her huge bra-stuffers over and over as she threw them down on my crotch and met my thrusting.

Her tits bounced wildly in my lap from the force of my cock. She struggled to keep her giant breasts clamped around me, but ultimately succeeded despite the rambunctiousness provided by my lust for her rack. I could feel her soft skin sliding past my cockhead each time it rammed through her cleavage. My cock was like a freight train blowing through the tunnel her tits provided. I felt like my dick had a mind of its own and it was blindly following the siren's call of her tits.

Pretty soon I could feel the cum boiling inside my balls, and I knew I was on the verge of climax again.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna fucking cum on your big ass tits!" I yelled out.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Cum on me, Daddy! Cum all over me!" she responded, eager to feel my cum on her skin.

I felt my cum traveling up through my shaft and gave one final, powerful thrust between my girl's tits. With my cockhead poised over the top of her tits I began to explode. My cum flew everywhere. The first few spurts splattered across her face while each subsequent spurt flew into the air in front of her. Some of those spurts rained down over her huge tits, but some of them never reached that destination because her sister behind her hurriedly dipped her face down over her twin's shoulder and tried to catch as many cumshots as she could.