Three Become One Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany tucked her legs up under her and sat atop her knees. She did this, I think, partly to make herself more comfortable. But then she arched her back which caused the huge orb in my hand to become overwhelming. It felt like she was offering me her tits and coaxing me to take them.

I responded by reaching for her other breast and mauling it just like I had the previous one. I alternated back and forth between each of her giant jugs. Her white blouse hung somewhat loosely, so I wasted no time in bringing my hand up underneath it to fondle her bare tits. My other hand was on her ass desperately trying to squeeze, but she was still sitting atop her knees which made the feat somewhat difficult. After a few moments, however, she raised up so that her ass was lifted off her heels and I was finally able to grope that fantastic rear of hers through those tight blue jeans.

"Uhhh...." She moaned quietly as she felt me pinch her nipples. The nubile teen began to writhe and melt in my hands. I could tell she had already surrendered to the moment, and so I supposed it would have to be I who was on lookout duty making sure Skaycee stayed oblivious to everything we were doing.

I lifted her top up her body and she raised her hands above her head, allowing me to take it completely off. Now confronted with her amazing rack in all its naked glory I latched on to one of her tits with my mouth and began to suck on her nipple while my hands groped both of her FF cup melons. She bit her lip in an effort to keep herself from moaning too loudly, and a moment later I felt her hand tugging on my shorts. I lifted my ass off the sofa briefly so she could gain better access to my cock. As soon as she did she started stroking my shaft, already slick with precum, up and down. I throbbed in her soft, feminine grasp as I sucked and squeezed at her massive hooters.

"Fuck yeah..." I uttered as I buried my face in her vast cleavage and squeezed her tits around my head. Her big melons felt so warm and soft...I wanted nothing more than to bury my cock in there.

Tiffany purred down at me as I basked in the warmth of her big flesh balloons.

"Meow..." she cooed as she ran her hand through my hair. She generously offered me as much of her rack as she could by arching into me while continuing to stroke my cock.

My cock, by the way, was aching for release. I'd been willing myself not to cum while the cat-like girl had been jerking me off, but in sucking and squeezing her giant melons it was becoming more and more difficult to do so. Not to mention the fact that she was gasping in awe at the sheer size of my cock and each time she felt a new batch of precum leak out. The twins must have definitely passed my latest order on to her, and if that was the case then it was a safe bet that all the girls in Fuck Club would think of me as the super-stud I so egotistically wanted to be. It sounds ridiculous to believe that I might actually be that kind of man, but then again...to this day I don't know any other men with a Fuck Club like mine of their own, so...

Underneath the blanket my cock was raging and throbbing angrily. I decided to kick things up a bit. I lifted said blanket high in my hand, then took that same hand and caressed the back of Tiffany's blonde head. We locked eyes as we both shared a moment; communicating non-verbally. I then pulled her down into my lap. She eagerly took my cock into her warm mouth and began bobbing up and down my length while sucking.

*slurp slurp slurp*

The sudden noise caused Skaycee to turn. I quickly pulled Tiffany up by her hair, and she swiftly tried to compose herself next to me. The blanket fell over our laps, thankfully, and hid my erection from Skaycee's innocent gaze.

u: "Mommy?" she asked, her brown eyes gleaming with inquisitiveness and curiosity. "What are you doing?"

In a moment of pure wit for her, Tiffany responded by lifting her arm up to the sky and licking it.

"I was just...taking a bath!" she said.

Skaycee didn't say anything as her cat/mother continued to lick her limbs the way an actual cat would. I was gauging Skaycee's reaction very carefully. After a few moments she spoke.

u: "Daddy, why can't my baths be like that?" she asked of me.

"Because you're not a cat, like Mommy." I said. "Now finish your food and watch your program."

At this, Skaycee frowned in defeat.

"Yes, Daddy..." she said before turning her attention back to the television.

With my daughter all but guaranteed not to turn around I pulled her mother back down into my lap once more. I draped the blanket back over as she started to glide her mouth up and down my pole.

"That's it, Tiff..." I said, loud enough so that Skaycee could hear. "Get it nice and clean."

Her slurping continued just where it had left off, and soon I was enjoying a full-on blowjob from Tiffany while Skaycee watched TV from the floor on her stomach playfully dangling her feet in the air. With Tiffany hungrily trying to milk me of my cum underneath the blanket my visual focus turned back to the very unique girl on my living room floor. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her golden locks fell over her shoulders and back in the most perfect of ways. The slight arch in her back gave her butt an even more prominent appearance.

I wanted her, and yet I found the thought of corrupting her absolutely horrendous. At this point I would have fucked the twins in a heartbeat without the slightest hesitation, but Skaycee...

She was special. I was more protective of her than I was anything else. And it was this love for her that allowed me to swallow my pride and lust. I truly felt like I was a different man when she was around.

"Ahhh..." I moaned as Tiffany slid her tongue up and down my steel rod.

*slurp slurp slurp SLURP*

"Mmm....mmmm..." she moaned around me.

I fumbled with the blanket in trying to reach for Tiffany's hair. Guiding her movements while hiding them from Skaycee was proving to be difficult, and so after several attempts to do so and failing I reached under to her torso instead. I slid my hand up her body until I found the underside of her dangling boobs. I began to hungrily grope the big orbs as she sucked me. This went on for quite some time until I felt her shift her position. The sudden movement caused my hand to let go of her tits and her mouth to come off my cock. I then felt her big jugs pressed against my dripping wet shaft as she wrapped them around me. I could not hold back a moan.

"Mmmm....uhhh...fuck..." I said, before quickly biting my tongue. I looked over at Skaycee to make sure her curiosity hadn't gotten the best of her, but it looked as if she hadn't heard a thing. Either that or she was obeying my command. Skaycee was the only girl in my home who could ever really disobey me as she wasn't a member of Fuck Club and had no such rules to abide by. I suppose it was just wishful thinking on my part to imagine Skaycee being as obedient as her mothers. Still...I couldn't help but think that maybe her mothers were rubbing off on her and this might have perhaps been some sort of learned behavior.

Tiffany was having trouble bouncing her rack on my cock. The positioning itself was already somewhat awkward, but the added element of keeping Skaycee oblivious made it even more so. It was, however, staving off my inevitable eruption. It was...but Tiffany apparently didn't want to prolong my eruption any longer. I felt her press those big, beautiful boobs of hers firmly around my aching cock. I felt the warmth of her cleavage all over me except for my cockhead, but then I felt the warmth of her mouth around that. She had my shaft completely enveloped in her womanly mamms and the head of my cock between her hot lips.

I threw my head back and savored the sensation. It felt entirely incredible. There wasn't an inch of my cock that wasn't surrounded by femininity. On the floor in front of me Skaycee was innocently and nonchalantly going about her usual day, and I was a few feet away from her receiving one of the most hardcore blowjobs of my life from one of her mothers. As taboo as this whole thing had started out with me and the twins we were way beyond taboo now. We had treaded into waters I was fairly certain no one had ever really gone, but doing what we were doing now seemed like the type of taboo content one could be arrested for. Yes, everything we were doing was entirely legal, but that didn't stop me from feeling like the twins were going to "wake up" at any moment and put a pin in this whole thing.

On top of this there was another element of being caught that I hadn't considered until that moment: Gabi. She was upstairs sleeping, and even though I was fairly certain she was in flesh-light mode I knew that it also didn't matter. Gabi had no problem with breaking character when it came to Skaycee. I knew that Gabi relished the control she had over her due to a general lack of control in her life; especially from the twins and such. Again I found it fortuitous that I'd chosen Gabi as my flesh light. As my flesh light she never had to relinquish control to me because she never had any to begin with. In some strange way I think she saw it as being less submissive than the other girls...and I think they saw it that way as well. She was, after all, the only member of Fuck Club who had a choice in doing things around the house.

Tiffany was slurping all over the tip of my cock. I could feel her tongue flicking away, and I could feel her dragging the wet organ over me sensuously. I was reminded even more of her affinity for cats.

I managed to reach down with one hand and locate her prodigious bust. I felt the softness of her feminine orbs contrasted by the hardness of my masculine rod and suddenly felt the urge to cum and cum hard. I lifted the blanket up with my other hand and draped it over her head somewhat so that I could see part of the action. Watching her suck my cock while it was buried in her FF tits was making the urge to cum even more powerful now.

I resumed touching her boobs just as I had been doing previously, but now I used my other hand to caress her back. I felt the waistline of her blue jeans on my fingertips and continued to slide my hand downward until her luscious buns were under my fingers. I felt the tight denim bulging into my palm as I squeezed down over her cheek. I caressed her rear with love and tenderness at first; letting her know that I admired its beauty. I then began to apply more pressure, squeezing her rear harder and more domineering; letting her know just how much I wanted her beauty and that she was all mine.

With one hand on her big boobs and another on her bulging butt I felt like I couldn't hold back any longer. Tiffany's tongue on my cockhead and my shaft in her tits was opening the flood gates. I gripped her ass hard with my hand and took my other hand off her tits to hold her blonde head down as I began to unleash my load.

"Arrrgh! Uhhhh.....fuck!" I moaned, as quietly as I could.

Despite this my words still came out a bit loudly. I got the slightest impression that Skaycee heard and wanted to turn around to see what the commotion was about, but she kept her focus on the TV like I had instructed her.

I felt Tiffany's head lurch upward as the first powerful shot of semen jettisoned through her mouth and into her throat. I initially pushed her back down, but then she took the initiative and willed herself to say down on her own; no easy feat considering how hard I was shooting into her mouth.

"Gluh! Gulp! MMM! Glug!" Tiffany sounded out.

Betwixt her tits my cockshaft was throbbing with each and every spurt. Each shot of semen felt like I was loading up a cannon with a cannonball before blasting it away. I had cum for what felt like two full minutes before I finally started to slow down. Just as I did, however, Tiffany coughed as she could no longer keep up with my shooting. Her mouth came off my member as she pulled her head away a bit, and some of my semen splashed out of her mouth and back on to my cock where it drizzled down to the base and my balls.

Now freed from her 34FF cleavage I took my cock into my hand and stroked out what was left of my load on to her tits; making sure to poke and prod at her nipples with my head thus smearing my jizz all over her boobs and glazing her nipples in my seed. Even though I was spent I still thoroughly got pleasure from feeling her hard nipples on my dick; especially on the head.

"Clean me up..." I whispered to her.

She nodded and then dove down into my crotch where she lapped up the rest of my semen like the hungry kitten she was. Once she was done bathing my nether region she sat back up and put her shirt back on. She then took up seat next to me once more and finally proceeded to eat her banana.

"How is the show, Skaycee?" I asked as I pulled my shorts up to cover up my spent cock.

Skaycee turned around as soon as I addressed her.

u: "I love it, Daddy! It's funny and cute!" she said.

I smiled at her, and she smiled back at me. Tiffany and I cuddled on the couch for a few moments as Skaycee turned her attention back to her program. After a while we all heard someone descending the stairs, and knew immediately that it was Gabi. Sure enough Gabi yawned as she stepped into the living room. She had thrown on one of my shirts and was wearing it almost like a nightgown.

"Hey, sweetie..." she yawned as she addressed Skaycee.

u: "Hi, Mommy!" Skaycee said, cheerily.

Gabi then walked up to the couch behind me and threw her arms around me. She kissed me on the cheek as she rubbed my chest, feeling my muscles through my clothing. A moment later she stopped, however, and then took a step back. She had a knowing and partially angry look on her face. It didn't take long for me to realize that she had figured something out. Despite the fact that Tiffany and I had gotten rid of all the evidence Gabi somehow knew that I had just cum. This didn't surprise me. The girls were very astute when it came to me. They knew me better than I even knew myself.

Gabi and I exchanged looks, and after a while she rolled her eyes and sat down on the couch next to me. I put my arms around both her and Tiffany and we all three cuddled together.

"Have fun, Daddy?" she asked as she looked at the TV.

"Umm...yeah. I guess so." I said. I still couldn't tell if I was in trouble or not.

"Oh...yes he did! Meow!" Tiffany exclaimed. "He had so so much! I mean, it was like, a LOT! Like a LOT LOT!"

Gabi looked from me to Tiffany and then back to me.

"Hm. I'll bet." She said. "So...since kitty's already had her lunch, maybe we can eat together Daddy?"

"Sure." I said. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, considering you just had 'fun'..." she said. "...the twins prepared some sandwiches for just such an occasion."

"They did?" I asked.

Gabi nodded.

"Yes. They said that after the last time you had fun with them you had them make you a sandwich, so they prepared some more. They're in the fridge; I'll go get some." She said.

She climbed off the couch and disappeared. She reappeared a few minutes later with a couple of BLTs wrapped in sandwich bags. She opened up one of the bags and propped the BLT out so I could take a bite, which I did.

Why is it that something as simple as a sandwich made by an adoring female after you've just had sex can taste like a gourmet meal? As I sat there surrounded by four beautifully busty teenage bombshells all vying for my attention (one of whom feeding me like I was a king) I came to a conclusion: that sandwich was the best sandwich I'd ever had in my life.