Thursday Rendezvous'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck I love seeing you with my cock in your mouth," he moaned as she struggled to take his entire length down her throat.

When she accomplished this difficult chore − for Joe was a good ten inches long and fairly thick – she slowly removed him from her mouth; a long string of saliva remained attached to her lip and the tip of his penis.

Meeting his eyes with her own, she carefully reached out and broke the strand then sucked the remaining string into her mouth and swallowed.

"Joey?"

"What?"

"I want to lick your ass."

"Say please."

Her eyes were sparkling as she looked up at him and silently mouthed the word.

Without another word he sat on her face, almost smothering her. Bernie wrested herself from under him and struggled to sit up. "What the fuck, Joe!"

"You said you wanted to lick..."

"I know what I said! You didn't have to do that, Joe. I'll do it. I'll be happy to do it, but Jesus, Joe. You don't do things like that. You might have hurt me.'

"Or worse," he added.

"Yeah, or worse," she agreed.

"You put me where you want me, Bernie. I won't fuck around with you. I promise."

"Okay, why don't you kneel of the couch and face the wall. Stick your ass out and I'll take it from there."

He did as requested and heard a soft, "Yes!" just before she peeled his ass cheeks apart and her little pink tongue shot out to stab at his anus.

To aid and abet her actions, he wiggled his hips, as she ground her mouth against his asshole which had clenched reflexively at the sudden intrusion.

Resting his head against the couch, Joe arched his back and panted with his mouth agape as Bernie lapped at his asshole, coating it with warm spit.

"Fuck Yesssss....." he hissed, urgently pushing his ass back to meet her mouth.

One hand clutched at the couch cushion as Bernie's tongue circled his asshole before trailing downwards.

Encouraged by his moaning, Bernie slowly worked a finger into his rectum, each time it backed out she spat on it to add lubrication to the process. With her other hand she squeezed the cheeks of his ass, alternating sides as her finger moved deeper into Joe's anus.

After a minute of this treatment, Joe's breath was coming in forceful, panting gasps. Excited by her success in this, her first attempt at ass play, Bernie reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit.

"Jesus... this is...." Joe gasped.

"If you like that, you'll love this," she groaned and yanked her finger out only to replace it with her tongue.

"OHMYGOD!"

Pleased with herself, Bernie added another touch to her analingus by wiggling her tongue in for about an inch or so, than slowly withdrawing it, wriggling it all the while, and then when it left his anus, she closed her mouth down on his pucker and sucked as hard as she could.

The second time she managed it, she noted that Joe's erection was renewed. But by this time he was humping his ass back at her mouth in a rhythm that suited both of them.

His fingers were frantically seeking her rosebud, eager to return the favor, but Bernie deliberately avoided him yet continued her erotic tonguing until his asshole clenched so violently her tongue was expelled.

"NOW," she moaned, nearly out of control with her own want, YOU HAVE TO FUCK ME... NOW!"

Joe used one hand to flip Bernie's lithe body from her kneeling position on the floor to her back on the couch.

"I think I can do that," he growled.

"Mmmm," Bernie sighed pleasurably. "Am I a good little whore?"

"You certainly are, my pet."

Bernie hummed happily as she brought his balls to her mouth and sucked them in turn.

"Want me to fuck you up the ass?"

"We do seem to on an anal kick today. Sweetie, you can fuck me anywhere you want," she replied, relinquishing all control.

"Let's mess up the bed then," he said tersely.

"Want my stockings on?"

He moved behind her and caressed her rump which Bernie had pushed out toward him as he approached. "Mmmm, yeah, leave 'em on. I'll try not to ruin them."

"I'd appreciate that. This particular type is hard to find."

She shivered with anticipation as he scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom and gently dropped her on the bed and kissed her between the shoulder blades.

Pulling away from her he whispered, "Where do you keep the lubricant?"

"In that box, under the bed, um, right where your feet are."

Reaching under the bed, Joe's hand searched for and located a shoebox. He pulled the box out from under the bed and flipped it open.

"Damn, Bernie, you've got some of everything in this thing."

"I'm sure I've missed a few neat things, but there's plenty to choose from."

Joe was already rifling through the dildos and condoms in search of the needed lubricant. He found it in the corner of the shoebox under a pair of handcuffs. Laughing, he took the cuffs and lubricant from the box, put the lid back on and shoved it back under the bed with his left foot.

"Do you ever use cuffs with your husband?" he asked, dangling the metal cuffs beside her face.

"No. He's plain vanilla, Joe. Just plain vanilla."

Joe looked over her luscious body as it lay sprawled across the bed waiting for him to apply the jelly to her anus.

"What am I, Bernie?"

"Huh... um, what do you mean, Joe?"

"What flavor am I?"

She laughed delightedly. "I never really thought about you in that context, baby."

"I'll ask you again, what flavor am I?"

"If I have to name one it would be... Juicy Fruit, I guess. But I don't think there's a flavor yet that represents your, um... special talent."

"Juicy Fruit, huh?"

"Well, you made me...."

He slapped her behind, and caught by surprise, Bernie yelped.

"Sorry, I wouldn't usually holler, but it was unexpected."

He slapped the other cheek, and Bernie didn't make a sound.

But when he slipped the handcuffs on her wrist and attached the other cuff to the bedpost, Bernie let out a subtle moan.

"One pair should suffice," he said then

Reached between her legs and felt her pussy. "Very wet," he said and sent two fingers into her.

Bernie groaned with pleasure, but managed to murmur, "I thought you were going to put it up...."

He slapped her hard across the face. "I'll put it where I want, when I want. Understand?"

"Yes... Master, I understand." Bernie was nothing if not a quick learner.

He placed a cuff on her left hand and then snaked the other cuff through a metal bar in the headboard. He had to reach up and grab her right hand to bring it within range of the remaining cuff, which he attached thereby leaving Bernie with both arms stretched out over her head.

"Not the most comfortable..." she started to say when he slapped her across the face and told her to shut up.

"Lift your legs up!"

She complied as best she could, and Joe applied a generous amount of the lubricant to her asshole as well as his own rampart cock.

"I'm not going to waste time; I'm going in with the first shove. Be prepared."

He lined his cock up with her anus and managed to lift her legs even higher; giving him both a view of what was going on as well as a better angle of penetration.

"I want it, Joe. Don't worry, I can take it," Bernie said excitedly.

Without another word, Joe slammed into her.

Bernie grunted from the force of his thrust, but didn't cry out, or protest in any way.

In point of fact, his thrust resulted in a penetration of approximately three and one half inches. Bernie had a tight ass.

"You've got a tight little ass, Baby," he said wanting to complement her for not crying out.

"Mmmm," she moaned, reaching back to caress his flanks, then shrieked delightedly when his hand crashed into her ass with a loud, reverberating 'slap'.

"Oh, Joey, that's more like it!"

He slapped her other cheek harder than the earlier smack and then reached out and closed his fist around a handful of Bernie's hair.

"Yesssss!" she exclaimed, relishing the rough treatment as he yanked her head back with a forceful tug.

Panting with lust, Bernie jammed a finger into her pussy and stirred the juices already there.

"C'mon, bitch," Joe groaned, "fuck back at me!"

Bernie responded to his demand with alacrity, butting her pliable cheeks against his invading cock. Seconds later, Joe was deeply embedded in her shithole.

"Oh, man, that feels great!" she cooed happily as he slid in and out of her tautly stretched anus with new found ease.

"I'm going to be hard for some time, Bernie. Let me know when you want it someplace other than your ass."

"Mmmm, okay, lover."

With her hips relatively motionless, he resorted to long, slow thrusts, resting his hand on her back as he slid in and out with Bernie moaning softly each time he reentered her anus.

"Ohhh, I love this, Joe!"

"Mmmm, me too, baby."

Bernie reached back and began to fondle his balls. The pleasant sensation urged him faster and he began stabbing her tight little hole with shorter, quicker strokes. Bernie's eyes closed shut with blissful delight and her fingers travelled back to her swollen clit in search of another orgasm.

"How many cocks have you had in this tight little asshole of yours, baby?"

"J...Just two," she muttered, her voice now dripping with apprehension. Sensing her reluctance, Joe brought a hand down hard with a spirited 'slap' and plunged deep into her tightly stretched ass.

"Who were they?" he asked, sinking to the hilt inside her hot, clenching hole.

"One...one was my...husband," she panted softly, her face flushing red with carnal emotion.

"And the other?" Joe asked, not really caring, but mildly curious.

Thinking her confession to a lurid session with someone else might heighten both their desires, Bernie, her upper body pressed flat against the bed in a subservient, sexy pose, flashed him her naughtiest smile and said, "Some guy I met at a bar.

He slowed down to an occasional thrust.

Bernie whimpered at the loss of friction. "C'mon Joey!"

"No. Tell me about it first," he said and reached out for the lubricant

"Aw, Joey! All right, all right! He'd had been buying me drinks all night...," she continued, as Joe opened the bottle and began to drizzle a small amount down into the crease of her ass. "We talked and danced for a while..."

As she continued her sordid tale, Joe watched the lube form a thin, shimmering rivulet as it trickled down between her cheeks before dividing in two to encircle the shaft of his deeply implanted dick.

"Uh huh..." he said, squeezing out a few more droplets along the base as he drew his cock out in order to coat more of its length with the slippery liquid.

"We started making out," Bernie continued, her voice rising in volume as she felt Joe's dick plunging back inside her tight little butt. "And then...he asked me to go out to his car."

Her breathing grew more erratic and her fingers continued rubbing her clit as she continued talking, her sentences braking with every stroke of Joe's pulsing cock.

"Ugh! As ... as soon as we got to his... Ugh, car... ugh! I... I pulled his pants down and started..."

"What?" Joe asked firmly, reaching down and grabbing a handful of her tangled, sweaty hair.

"I sucked his dick," she blurted out in between lusty, panting gasps. Then... he bent me over... and fucked me from behind."

Keeping her face pressed into the sheets, he worked his cock in and out of her greasy ass with almost no resistance.

Bernie whimpered but continued with her story. "I... I was hotter than a two-dollar pistol... and... and I..." Bernie's fingers were flying over her clit.

I won't ask you again," Joe said tersely.

Bernie whimpered, and in a labored, anxious tone, blurted, "I told him to fuck me in the ass."

"Did he fuck like this?" Joe asked, pulling her head back, and slapping her ass hard, leaving a glowing, red imprint on her quivering cheek.

"Yes," She squealed, bucking her ass back against his cock. "He fucked me just like... only he didn't fill me up like...Oh fuck, I'm coming!"

Losing her last vestiges of self respect, Bernie shamelessly pushed back against him as her asshole convulsed around his thrusting shaft. Her exhilarating orgasm arrived, bringing with it a savage series of squeals and groans that wracked every inch of her sweaty, shaking body.

Joe smiled evilly and let go of Bernie's hair, grabbed her firmly by the hips and continued pounding his long shaft into her ass even as her climaxed peaked.

Bernie managed to raise herself up onto her hands, her arms still trembling from her lingering climax, not wanting him to withdraw from her anal tunnel, wanting the comfort of his cock deep within her to match the sensational feelings rippling through her body from the orgasm.

"I'm going to cum soon," Joe proclaimed, quickening his thrusts as he held Bernie's hips solidly in place.

"Don't cum in my ass," she pleaded. Then turning her head to look back at him with a glowing, post-orgasmic expression. "Cum in my mouth."

He nodded, feeling the rush of his impending orgasm. "Did that other guy cum in your ass?" he asked, referring back to her sexy story.

"No," she answered, still panting with lust. "He... shoved his cock into my mouth and I sucked him until he came."

Still smiling, Joe unsheathed his slimy wet cock from her twitching asshole and struggled to his feet, and with his legs straining to maintain a standing position on the unstable, pliable mattress, he pumped his cock while Bernie scrambled around to put her mouth in position to receive his load.

Holding his pulsing cock as tightly as possible, Joe aimed his cock at her extended tongue, and as he felt the cum roaring through the fissures within his swelling cock,

He felt his balls tighten and he showered Bernie's open mouth with rope after rope of jizzy white cum.

Bernie moaned as the first line splattered over the width of her flattened tongue.

She closed her eyes a split second later, remembering with some discomfort the first time she'd accepted a load and the errant ejaculate that had blinded her for twenty painful and frightening minutes when in high school.

He didn't get anything close to her eyes, but did leave a gob on her left cheek, which she scooped up and fed into her mouth a second or two after swallowing what was already in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she purred softly, licking her lips as she reached out to grab his rapidly deflating member. "Have I ever mentioned how much I love your cum? It's sooo sweet. Not many men have sweet cum like yours."

"And you've sampled so many, many men," he said scornfully.

"Aw, c'mon, Joe. Be nice to me for once."

"How many guys, Bernie? One hundred? More?"

"Not so many, Joe."

"Take a guess, Bernie," he said, starting to dress.

"Not more than twenty. Probably less."

She turned away and left the bedroom to rummage in her purse for something.

"What are you doing?" he asked as she returned to the bedroom, but sauntered past him.

.

"I'm going to have a shower," she stated without turning back. "You're welcome to join me if you like. Or you can go home to her."

He didn't say anything as he watched her enter the bathroom.

As she reached the bathroom door, Bernie stopped and threw him a suggestive glance over her shoulder.

"Someone's been a very dirty girl, and needs to clean up."

"Is there really room for two in there?"

"C'mon in, baby. I'll make sure there's room."

12