Tina & Her Sister Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting the girls settled in was, interesting. I had experienced settling a woman into my home a few times before, my ex-wife and two short term girlfriends, but never two at the same time. Before we got too far I insisted we go get lunch and buy a dresser for the bedroom. So off we went. We grabbed a quick lunch at a fast food joint and then to the furniture store.

I should have known better than to take two women furniture shopping. Their tastes were completely different and for the first time since Tammy showed up and joined us they started to fight. I was embarrassed, they started to argue in front of the salesman. I asked him to give us a minute and then put my foot down. I made it simple for them. Whatever we picked would have to at least come close to matching what I had and while they could have an opinion, it would be my choice as I was paying for it and anybody who did not like it could move out and sleep on the couch. Second, I would encourage discussion and consensus between us, but I would not tolerate fighting and especially not in public. That incident set the tone for the future. I was in charge and would let them get away with a lot and would even defer to them at times but it was my way or the highway in the end.

After our discussion we found a nice piece relatively quickly that both said they could live with, it was Ok. But neither of them loved it. It was close enough a match to my existing stuff to satisfy me and the price was acceptable. I sent Tina for the salesman and we set up delivery. While we did the paperwork I told the girls they should go look at living room furniture as I knew my couch was getting a little old and would need to be replaced soon. After they left all giggles and friends again the salesman looked at me and said "God Bless you. Twin daughters, I don't know how you keep them under control but you managed somehow."

I looked him in the eye and said, "There not twins and they're not my daughters. They are my girlfriends and they live with me. Do you have a problem with that?"

He looked at me wide eyed and stumbled out his apologies "No sir, I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean anything by it sir. Excuse me sir, but are you crazy, two women?"

The last caught me off guard. I looked at him again and answered "Maybe. But they do keep it interesting."

He took my check shook his head and handed me my receipt. "The next time you need something, please ask for me. I, at least will understand what your... unique needs are. And for putting my foot in my mouth I will work a discount for you." I took the receipt, gave him a smile and a thank you, then left to collect my girls.

The trip back to the apartment was quite. Finally Tina opened her mouth, "Are you mad at us?"

I looked at her then at Tammy, "No, I'm not mad. I was a little embarrassed to have you guys fighting in front of a stranger. If we are all going to make this work, we have to be aware of each others feelings. More so than if it were just two of us. With three of us it's three times as hard to make a relationship work. I love you both and don't want to lose either of you but I won't let either of you make me miserable. I went through that once and I won't do it again."

"We're sorry." Tammy added. "You're right we shouldn't have fought like that in front of that guy."

"Ok, no harm done." I answered.

Once we returned home the girls both disappeared into the bedroom and came out a few minutes later, naked except for the collar and leash setup I had bought them earlier. "We were bad master and deserve to be punished." Tina said

"Yes Master, Please punish us. We need to learn to behave in public." Tammy added as she held out one of my leather belts.

I knew what they were doing. They were trying to take my mind off of the incident in the store. They figured if they "played the game" I would take out my frustrations and at the same time think of other things. Do you know what? They were right.

I walked over to them and took the belt from Tammy. "Alright bend over." I ordered. They both dutifully bent at the waist each with their legs spread about two feet apart. When I walked around behind them I had a beautiful view. Two of the sweetest asses staring at me with their pussies exposed to my eyes. I hauled back with the belt and laid it across Tammy's ass first, then again. It raised a nice red welt. Next I turned to Tina and laid two smacks across her, not quite as hard. Then I stepped back to admire my handiwork.

"Master I think I deserve more punishment." Tammy offered. "It was my fault. I was arguing with Tina because I wanted to be difficult."

"Tina, do you agree with that?" I asked. Neither girl had as of yet straightened up.

"No Master. It was my fault. I was trying to be the older sister and dominate." She answered.

"OK, so who is the dominate in this house? Who is boss?"

"You are Master", both girls answered in unison.

"Very good. Now let's remember that." I said as I hauled back and gave each another smack with the strap.

Still neither girl had straightened up and as I admired the welts rising on their asses I slipped a hand under Tammy and found that as I suspected she was dripping wet. She looked back at me and smiled, I slid a finger into her pussy in response. Then I went to check Tina. I was a little concerned that she would "get into it" less because of the beatings she took from her old boyfriend. But I found out I was wrong. She was as wet as her sister if not wetter. I slid a finger into her also and she looked back at me. "Like it a little rough do we."

"It would appear so Master. I surprised myself." She answered.

"Good. Service me bitch." I ordered.

She turned around and got to her knees. In an instant she had my cock out of my pants and I found myself in her mouth. She worked me in and out sucking and rolling her tongue over my head and shaft as she jacked me while sucking. I could tell from the way she was going at it that she had no intention of sharing me. She wanted my cum in her mouth. The way she was going at it she would have her wish soon. I did not want Tammy to feel left out so I ordered her to me.

She stood next to me and I reached over with my free hand and began to fondle her sex with my fingers. I slid them up and down her slit and then into her pussy while I leaned over and sucked her tit into my mouth. I rolled her nipple around in my mouth as I rammed two fingers into her cunt. She was dripping juice and in no time at all she came all over my hand. Just as she was letting loose on my hand I started shooting cum into her sisters mouth. I pulsed gob after gob into her mouth and she swallowed every bit. No even a drop leaked out she got it all.

"Very good. I feel better now. I think I will watch TV. Bring me a drink slaves." I ordered as I put my dick away and closed up my pants. I went to sit on the couch. In a minute they returned with a Scotch for me and kneeled in front of me waiting their next command. "Have you girls finished getting everything put away in the bedroom?"

"No Master we still need to finish straightening up." Tina answered. "We weren't sure what to do with all of our stuff until the dresser gets delivered."

"Just stack it on the floor along the wall. They will deliver it on Tuesday. We can live with it till then." I answered.

"Yes Master." Both of them chimed as they scurried off. As they headed for the bedroom I noticed that I really had raised some welts on their backsides. I made a mental note to be less rough next time.

We "played the game" The rest of the afternoon and as evening approached the girls were in the kitchen making dinner when Tina came out and kneeled in front of me. "Master I would like to make a phone call."

This puzzled me so I dropped out of "game" mode and asked. "Who do you want to call, and yes go ahead, I'm just curious."

She sensed my change in demeanor but held on to the subservient role. "I want to call Uncle Frank and tell him what happened."

"Do you think that's something you should do over the phone or should you speak to him face to face?"

"Well I'm sure that Daddy will call him and warn him not to believe my "lies" so I should at least call him and try."

"Ok. But I have two suggestions, actually three. First call him and tell him you and Tammy are alright and that you would like to talk to him, in person. Second ask him not to do anything to Rev. Johnson, yet. I have an idea. Third, call your parents and just let them know you're alright."

"I don't know if I want to call them. They'll want to know where we are and how to reach us.

"Just tell them you're staying with a friend and you won't give them the number because you don't want to inflict your family problems on your friend who is good enough to give you a place to stay. Tell them that once you get settled you will let them know where you are but for now you'll just call them once in a while. Make sure you tell them that you love them because believe it or not even though you and Tammy are hurting right now, so are they."

"Ok, I guess your right. We don't hate them and I don't believe they knew what that pig was going to do to Tammy, but what's your idea."

"Let me talk about that with your Uncle Frank. He sounds like the kind of person who just wants you to be happy and love you. We may not tell him that the three of us are together maybe just you and I for now. I'll have to decide that as I talk to him and get a sense of him. That is as long as you don't mind my meeting him."

"No, I don't mind. I think he will like you. But I still would like to know what your idea is."

"For now lets just say that as much as I would like to join your uncle in beating the shit out of our friend Rev. Johnson, there may be a better way to get your revenge that won't involve either Frank or I going to jail. So go make your phone calls."

She smiled at me and answered, "Yes Master."

Tina made her calls after dinner. She called her uncle first. Yes her father had called and yes he was worried, and yes he was going to "take care of the weasel of a minister" but yes he would wait to meet me and hear what I had to say. He asked to speak to me, so I got on the phone.

It was a short conversation. "I'm Uncle Frank. Are you taking care of the girls?"

"I'm Jack and yes I am."

"Tina seems to like you. For your sake I hope you're not smacking her around."

"Only when she asks me to"

That brought a pause then a laugh "Ok, I'll mind my own business as long as she stays happy."

"Deal!" I closed my end and handed the phone back to a puzzled Tina.

She finished the conversation by making arrangements for Frank to join us for dinner later in the week. Then she called her parents. It wasn't pleasant. As we discussed, she told them they were staying with a friend, and no she was not going to tell them who, She just called to tell them that she loved them and that they were alright. Tammy got on the phone, No she wasn't coming home, no she wasn't doing anything evil, yes she was fine.

I could tell that it took a lot out of the girls emotionally, so as they hung up I gave them a big hug and held them. I was holding them when suddenly Tammy started giggling uncontrollably. Tina and I just stared at her. Finally she slowed down enough to tell us what was so funny.

"I was just imagining, you know, on TV sometimes when they have people talking on the phone they show both of them by cutting the screen in half. I started picturing what it would look like me telling Momma I wasn't doing anything evil as I stood there wearing nothing but a black leather, spiked dog collar and a leash."

It was a mental picture that got all three of us laughing. Once we all calmed down I reached out and took the collars off of both of them. "Enough "game" for one day. Let's watch a little TV before we go to bed." A little TV is all we watched, the girls were both horny and for some reason whenever I have two beautiful naked women sitting on either side of me I have this need to touch them and I can't concentrate on the TV.

As we sat there I started running my hands up and down their naked thighs and up their flanks. Almost as one they reached over and undid my pants to expose my cock. Then they took turns sucking me off. First Tina was sucking me and Tammy kissing me then Tammy was sucking me and Tina kissing me. After about 15 minutes I led them both back to the bedroom. We laid together on the bed and without hesitation Tammy crawled on top of me and straddled my cock as she fucked herself on me. Tina laid there watching as she stroked my chest and legs, occasionally reaching up to pinch her sister's nipples as she pumped on me. She took her time and was enjoying riding my meat but finally she approached the point of no return and started to grind herself onto me. Then with a gush and a sigh she came on my dick, sliding off as she came down and making room for her sister.

Tina didn't want to ride tonight, she wanted to be ridden so I rolled over and let my cock slide into her very wet, very warm pussy. She melted into me as I slid in and out of her. She wanted to be loved tonight, She didn't want to be fucked she wanted closeness, so I held her close while Tammy stroked us both. I brought my face up to meet hers and I let my lips touch her waiting neck and slowly kissed my way up to her lips. We locked together in and oral and coital embrace, our tongues intertwined and I continued to slowly slide my cock in and out of her love canal. Suddenly and without any of the usual warning she wrapped her legs around me and clamped her pussy muscles on my dick as she came. The suddenness and the intensity pushed me over the edge and I shot into her filling her womb with my seed.

My head swam with post orgasmic fog and then I heard Tammy, "That was beautiful to watch. I love you both even more after seeing that. I could see how much love there was between you. I could feel it radiating from you and covering me."

She crawled over against us and enfolded us in an embrace. We fell asleep like that in a three-way hug that did not break till the next morning.

We spent the next few days settling into our routine. The new dresser was delivered on Tuesday and when I came home from work I found the girls fighting again. Claws fully extended and hissing at one another.

"Ok what is it this time. I thought we agreed to discuss thing and work them out." I demanded

It turned out they were arguing about who got the top drawer on the dresser. I was incredulous. The unit I bought had two top drawers and an even number on each side going down. I had chosen it specifically to eliminate this type of argument.

"I don't know what the fuck the difference is." I bellowed

"I like my underwear and bras on the top so I need two drawers" Tina demanded.

"So put all the underwear in one and all the bras in the other." I reasoned.

"Then how will we tell who's is who's?" Tammy asked

"What difference does it make. You both wear exactly the same size and buy the same brands and types."

"But we might end up wearing the others stuff." They both complained.

"This is silly. You two wear exactly the same size. You kiss each other. You eat each other out. You both get fucked by the same dick. Hell you even occasionally stick your finger in the others asshole. So how much more intimate can you get. Now answer me. What the fuck difference does it make?"

They looked at each other for a full minute then started to giggle. "When you put it that way I guess it is kind of silly." Tina offered.

Another major war avoided, but I was still annoyed. I calmed down as the evening wore on and the girls were both contrite so we settled in to another evening. I wanted to get myself ready for Uncle Frank coming to dinner the next day. I needed to mentally prepare for this as I could tell both girls thought highly of him and I felt a need to make a good impression. In a way it was worse than meeting their parents. Possibly because I knew this guy had all ready beat hell out of one man who had attempted to hurt his niece? Yes I was a little afraid.

The appointed day came I made sure I was home on time and looking respectable when the doorbell rang. Tina ran to the door and threw a hug around her uncle with Tammy right on her heels. They were obviously glad to see him. I was introduced as Tina's boyfriend and he eyed me warily. The girls led us both into the living room and brought us each a drink then left us to get acquainted while they finished getting dinner ready.

Uncle Frank was about 40 and built a lot like me. Medium height but broad and muscular. In another time and another place we would have circled the campfire eyeing each other with our clubs on our shoulders, two alpha males, deciding if the other is a threat or friend. But in the 20th century we sat in chairs with a drink in our hands and talked, each taking the measure of the other. I decided that he was not a threat, at least as long as I was good to his niece(s). The girls called us for dinner and we sat for a pleasant meal. As we finished he came right to the point. So what's your idea of how we handle the worm and exactly what happened.

Tina and Tammy gave him an edited version of the events. They were fairly open about some things. They admitted that they had gone to the shore with me while their parents were out of town and that they had stayed with me. They did leave out the parts having to do with sex and how they were naked in the picture their mother had found. They were graphic in their description of Rev Johnson and his activities, particularly when it came to his tiny dick. That brought a laugh from Frank. By the time they were done Franks eyes had gone cold and hard and I think it took all he had not to leave and kill the worm right there.

He looked at me and said "I promised the girls I would listen and hear what you had to say but right now I want blood! So what's your idea and it better be good."

I laid out my plan. "I am almost ashamed to admit that over the years I have met and befriended some, unsavory people. One of them is a porn dealer from Baltimore. He runs a titty bar, a whorehouse, and wholesales porn to adult book stores. I know for a fact that some of what he deals in is illegal child porn. I also know a guy who works vice for the state police. So what would happen if the Rev Johnson got a visit from the state police and they found child porn in his office, especially if there was a reporter or two handy."

"Ok, I'm interested and it might be better than beating the bastard half to death, not as satisfying but a more permanent solution. Tell me how you're going to work this." Frank demanded.

"My friend will gladly supply us with some samples of some really nasty stuff. Then if Tina is willing she can go to the church and tell him she may want to repent and ask him to meet her in the church proper to talk. That gets him out of his office and keeps her safe by keeping it public. We slip in the back door and put the "samples" in his office, spread them around, in the bookcase under cushions, out of sight but easily available. We will need about five minutes. Then we get out of Dodge. Tina tells him she'll think about it and leaves. As she walks out the State Cop walks in and asks to talk to the Reverend about certain allegations. They go to his office for a private discussion and he "finds" something in plain sight. No search warrant needed, he has evidence of a felony in plain sight so he searches, finds the nasty stuff and hauls the worm off in cuffs and of course there is at least one reporter waiting for pictures. Front page next day the little cocksucker is ruined even without a conviction he's ruined. If we get really lucky maybe a couple of girls who he violated step forward, and maybe the girls parents will start to wonder if Tina really was lying 10 years ago."