Tiphany: Champagne & Orgasms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls lay still for at least two minutes, not saying a word, just trying to get their breath back.

"Wowwww, wow, that was amazing!" purred Lucy with a massive smile,

"absolutely!" agreed Tiphany with an equally huge smile.

After a couple more minutes Tiphany got up and extended her hand to help up Lucy. She led her friend into the bathroom turning on the shower, they stepped in and gently washed the cum off each other's faces and hair, before each cleaning off their pussys, thighs and stomachs.

Tiphany again led Lucy by the hand out of the shower, turning off the water as they moved, she wrapped a fresh towel around the smaller girl as she grabbed one for herself. Both girls were exhausted and hurriedly dried themselves off. Tiphany was first into the bedroom this time and after pulling on her own night dress she tossed Lucy's to her as the girl entered the room.

As Lucy pulled it on Tiphany got them each a large glass of water, before leading her friend over and into the bed. The two girls lay on their sides facing each other both still smiling. The blonde girl stroked her friend's hand gently under the covers,

"That was soooo fun, but I'm soooo tired!" she said softly,

"totally!" yawned Lucy in agreement.

They embraced in a long hug and when they separated both fell asleep almost immediately.

Unsurprisingly they both slept for twelve hours and blearily awoke just before midday. They both rubbed their eyes as they sat up, both smiling as they recalled the events of the night before. They lay happily next to each other for a while talking about what had happened.

They agreed it had been fun, but as both were soon going off to University and neither wanted to get a reputation as a lesbian, that they wouldn't tell anyone else about what had happened and they wouldn't let it happen again.

"Besides, even you couldn't afford enough Champagne to do that a couple of times a week!" joked Lucy.

The next day Tiphany's parents were out all day and when she saw her Dad's gardener working on the lawn she gave him $200 to take away the hundred or so empty Champagne bottles so that her parents wouldn't find out.

After that night Tiphany and Lucy had gone from being very good friends to being best friends, they had tried to stick to their plan and indeed hadn't told anyone else what had happened, but they had failed a bit on the other part of the plan.

On a few occasions they had ended up kissing and fondling which had usually led to Lucy going down on Tiphany. Despite the Champagne soaked antics of that one night Tiphany hadn't been keen to go down on her friend again, but had always made sure Lucy had got her fair share of orgasms too, whether it was by using her hands or her vibrator. She had even sucked her fingers clean after pleasuring Lucy a few times, much to her friend's amusement.

On the night before they both left for University Lucy again slept over at Tiphany's after getting fairly drunk at the party the wealthy community had thrown for all the kids going off to college.

That night the drunk girls both fingered each other to a final orgasm before falling to sleep in each other's arms. The next morning they smilingly agreed to stay in touch and that they would see each other soon, before going their separate ways. Both girls knew they had a very special friendship and it wasn't long until Lucy was invited to visit Tiphany at her new sorority.

* * * * * * * * * *

To read more about Tiphany please see my story: Sorority Pledge.

* * * * * * * * * *

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and idea's.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X X

12