'Tis The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved and sat on the edge of the ping-pong table, so I had a front-row view of my mom being eating out. I could see Nicole's tongue deep into Mom's pussy, probe and lick every bump of her wet folds. She had the tip of her nose against the clit, rubbing the throbbing bud with every shake of her head. Nicole's face slowly became coated in my mother juices as she rabidly ate her out. Mom moaned uncontrollably, "Oh...god. Your tongue feels soooooooooo good!"

Nicole quickly lapped Mom's cunt and slowly raised her head, "You taste sweet!" she yelled back.

I wrapped an arm around Mom and slowly tugged on the straps, slipping her arms out and revealing her breasts. Mom moaned, squeezing her left nipple as Nicole worked her tongue, she rolled and twisted her stiff bud with her fingers. I lowered my head down and wrapped my lips around her free breast. "Oh, fuck. Oh, god!" Mom gasped. Raising my head, I looked down and saw Nicole pumping two fingers in and out of Mom's slippery cunt while licking her puffy clit. I smirked and went back to suckling my mom's tit.

Mom let out another scream as Nicole and I continued our double assault. God, this felt insane and so good. I then felt something touch my cock. Looking up again, I saw Nicole's hand on my bulge, fondling my straining dick. I grunted my approval and released Mom's breasts. I yanked down my sweatpants and pulled my cock out. Nicole's delicate fingers instantly wrapped around my shaft and she slowly stroked it. I watched my girlfriend expertly eat out my mother while giving me a clumsy but eager handjob.

Mom was now crying so loudly that I was worried about getting caught. I grabbed her mouth and we passionately kissed while Nicole tried to make her explode. In the corner of my eye, I could see Mom's thighs tighten around Nicole, bucking her hips as she slid her tongue into my mouth. I held her firmly, groping her tits as she shuddered, her excited shrieks reverberated against my lips. "FUUUUUCK... I'M CUUUUUUMING!" Mom screamed, thankfully muffled by my mouth.

She released Nicole from her thigh grip and calmed down, panting. Nicole emerged from below, grinning madly and covered in my mom's juices. She still had her hand on my dick, wildly stroking it. Nicole scooted over and lowered her warm, wet mouth on my cock. She licked and kissed my throbbing head. Placing her hands on my hips, Nicole bobbed her mouth up and down on my tool. By now, Mom had recovered and was grinding her naked frame against me while playing with Nicole's hair.

I shook and grunted as Nicole tried to take more of my cock deep inside her. I hit the back of her mouth and she tried to angle her head, Nicole was trying to relax her gag reflex and deepthroat me; I think seeing Mom the other day gave her some ideas. I could hear Nicole choke on my dick for moment, she then slid off it. She looked disappointed but determined. Running her tongue over my tip, Nicole tried again. "Fuck..." I groaned as she took me deeper down her throat. But she gagged again and pulled my cock out.

Mom jumped off the table and kneeled beside Nicole. She took my spit-covered cock and sealed her lips around the tip. She glanced at Nicole as she bobbed her head and snaked her tongue, taking me to incredibly pleasurable places. With Nicole watching, Mom then swallowed more of my shaft. "Fuuuuuuuuuck," I grunted as my cock slipped down her throat. Her finger dug into my thighs as she engulfed my entire dick, her nose quickly pressed against my crotch. "Oh shit!" I whined, grabbing the table edge as waves of intense incestuous bliss flowed through me.

Nicole looked up at me and my dumbfounded face. "Fuck," she whispered as Mom mouth-fucked me.

Mom hummed as her throat clamped around my cock before slowly pulling me out. She eagerly sucked my dick while pumping my shaft with her hand. She then lashed her tongue over my sensitive head, licking up all the pre-cum before releasing me. Mom turned to Nicole and said, "Don't worry, baby," she smiled, running her hand through Nicole's hair, "I'm going to teach you how to drive this man wild." She grabbed the younger woman and gave her a long, passionate kiss. "Now who gets him?"

"You," Nicole answered, "I want to fuck your son without a condom."

"When you do, I'm going to be there and watch," Mom grinned.

"Yes, mommy," Nicole smirked.

I saw Mom's eyes light up, she then grabbed Nicole and kissed her again, "I was right about you. Now since we have limited time, lie down on the table, lose the sweatpants and spread those legs. Mommy wants to taste you!"

Nicole smiled back at Mom as she yanked down her joggers and the shorts she was wearing underneath it. She ran her finger up and down her slit, teasing herself and us. Nicole slowly climbed back on the ping pong table and spread her legs. She slipped her hand back to her pussy, flicking her clit as Mom and I watched. My hands were over my mother, feeling her up, squeezing her tits and grinding my dick between her ass cheeks while we enjoyed the show.

"I told you, Ryan," Mom said, smirking as she watched Nicole, "she is perfect for you."

"I know Mom," I replied, kissing her up and down her neck while staring at my maybe girlfriend. "I think she wants your tongue."

"Yes, she does." Mom said as she moved towards the young brunette.

She and Mom kissed again, with Nicole eagerly feeling up my mother's naked body. Wow, she wasn't just some gay-for-pay stripper; Nicole had a real bi-side. I can't wait to explore that. Mom then broke the kiss and got into position. She bent down, sticking her ass up in the air and right in front of me. Mom shoved her face into Nicole's slick, bare pussy and immediately attacked it. "Oh...Mommy! Your tongue!" Nicole cried, continuing with our incestuous roleplay.

I became awestruck by this lesbian display, forgetting what I was supposed to do. "RYAN!" Mom cried, "Fuck me, now!" Stroking my dick, I walked towards my mother's ass and gave her cheeks a soft smack. Nicole grinned, her lips mouthed at me, demanding I do it again. I smirked and smacked Mom again. "Oh god, yesss..." Mom moaned loudly.

Holding onto my shaft and to Mom's ass, I pushed my aching tip against her tender pussy lips. I then had both my hands on Mom's waist and slowly rocked my lips, rubbing my cunt with my thick shaft. "Yes," Mom moaned. I grabbed her hips and buried my cock in her snug, wet cunt and gently fucked my mother.

"Oh... fuck," Nicole loudly moaned; her hands were on her tits and she began playing with her nipples through her tee. She was roughly squeezing them in-between her fingers, groaning with each tug. Meanwhile, I pulled out my cock and drove it into Mom's pussy as deep as I could. I started pounding her, grunting with each stroke. As I slam-fucked her, Mom stuck a couple of fingers into Nicole's pussy. Her mouth was still hovering above her clit, her tongue flicking it with her tip.

"Fuck...fuck... Ryan!" Mom cried as I tightly held onto her hips, fucking her hard as I could. I had forgotten about my father or the rest of my family sleeping upstairs. I just concentrated on slamming my dick into her wet pussy at a rapid pace. The noise of flesh slapping flesh, slurping and moaning filled the basement.

"God...fuuuck!" Nicole cried out, as Mom continued her assault on her pussy. She covered her mouth, stifling her screams as Mom darted her tongue in and out while rubbing her clit with her thumb. "Oh GOD!" Nicole yelled, she grabbed the back of Mom's head, grinding it against her pussy. "YESSSS!" She screamed. Her whole body shook violently as she came. Mom kept working her tongue, licking all the juices from the young brunette's spasming pussy. "Fuck...your family... so fucking awesome," she whispered between deep breaths. I could see she had this big, cute smile on her face.

Mom raised her head and looked back over her shoulder at me, her face covered in Nicole's pussy juice. Smiling and licking her lips, "Make me fucking cum," she said.

I pushed my ass back, so my cock tip was just inside her pussy and then slammed my entire length back into her in one hard thrust. Mom responded with a long groan. My fingertips dug into the thick flesh of her round ass as I pounded her cunt. Groaning out loud, I could feel my balls bounce off her after each stroke, while Mom's ass jiggled with each thrust. "Yes...yes... fuck!" Mom cried, throwing her head back and thrashing her hair. She met each of my strokes by enthusiastically slamming her ass against my gyrating pelvis.

Nicole came back to life and lifted Mom's head. Re-enacting our previous tryst in the basement, she licked up her juices from Mom's face. As Mom cried, her cunt muscles were clamping around my pounding cock. Nicole kissed her, muffling her moans. I then let go of her ass and slipped my hand between Mom's legs. Finding her engorged clit, I furiously rubbed her throbbing bud.

"Oh God! Fuuuuuck! I'm going to cummmmmm again," Mom cried out, "More... Give me one more baby!"

I furiously droved my pulsating cock in and out of her blazing squeezing cunt, while simultaneously working her clit. I was shaking, trying not to cum; the blowjob from earlier, Nicole and Mom's tongue kissing, and now having Mom's hot juices bathe my shaft was all too much for me. Covered in fuck sweat, I prayed that my mother would cum soon just so I could.

Grunting loudly, I saw Nicole suck on Mom's nipples. She's not my possible girlfriend, after seeing that, Nicole's my actual girlfriend. She saw me looking and released the bud between her lips. Nicole raised her head and whispered into Mom's ear, "Cum... cum for your son."

"OH FUUUUCK!" Mom screamed as she complied. I then watched her lose all self-control, her body going rigid then shaking in a frenzy. Her pussy muscles tightened around my rampaging cock, holding me in place as her cunt coated my dick with more of her slick juices. "Ohhhhh Ryyyyyyyan..." she whined as her body collapsed down on top of Nicole.

I pulled my throbbing cock, soaked in maternal pussy juices out in the cold air. My aching dick felt so sensitive; I was scared to touch myself in fear that I might explode. I didn't know what I wanted to do next. I could cum inside Mom, demand a quick blowjob or just stroke my dick and coat them with my cum.

But before I could react, Nicole jumped off the table and grabbed my dick, grinning as if she'd reunited with an old friend. Nicole licked her lips and leaned in, slowly taking my swore head into her mouth. Sucking on the tip, with intense force, she worked more of my throbbing tool past her lips and down her throat. "Yeah baby," I heard mom hissed, suddenly awake.

"I'm cuming," I groaned.

Nicole carried on bobbing her head as the first spurt of cum filled her mouth. Her eyes were locked on my mine, silently egging me on as I filled her mouth with my jizz. She tightened her grip around my shaft, milking my dick for every ounce of my cum. As my dick shrank, I took a step back, moaning as I watched Nicole open her mouth and flash me a pool of my cum.

"Wait!" Mom squealed, dropping down to the floor, next to Nicole. She opened her mouth and positioned it under Nicole's mouth. Oh fuck. Nicole swirled my load around in her mouth before slowly letting it drip into Mom's mouth. They then kissed passionately, either for my carnal pleasures or for them, it doesn't matter. They traded my cum for a couple of moments before eventually swallowing my load.

Mom then looked at me, cum and spit dripping down from her lips. She grinned and licked her lips, "I told you this is going to be our best ever Christmas!"