Tits Are Made For Sucking Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come up here, honey."

I slid up until our nude bodies pressed together.

"Kiss me."

Although my face was covered in her heady juices, I obeyed, and our mouths pressed together.

"Mmmm..." Mom moaned into my mouth. She pulled back, brushing her lips against my mouth and cheek. "I taste someone familiar."

Then she proceeded to trace her tongue all over my face, anyplace her juices were. She ended up sucking my tongue, relishing her own taste and scent.

"Mama loves to taste herself almost as much as she loves the taste of your come."

I noticed my mother referring to herself in the third person more and more. Perhaps it fueled the eroticism for her, as if she were observing someone else participating in all of this sinful incest. I didn't care. As long as it created the desired effect.

The room fell silent, with the exception of our steady breathing. Our bodies melded together, skin on skin. Soon, I heard crickets outside and the rumble of the occasional car passing by. Moonlight filtered through the drapes, creating vague, greyish shadows on the walls, the bed, and our coupled bodies. My erection remained, a fact that didn't escape my mother. She finally spoke, again referring to herself in the third person.

"Now it's time to fuck your mother."

Oh yes, my sweet mother. Passionate lover. My body is yours to do with as you please. Always and forever.

"Yes, ma'am."

She opened her thighs, drawing her knees up to allow me inside. As I knelt on the bed, my throbbing hardness mere inches away from her bush, she wrapped her fingers around my cock and pulled me forward. She brushed the tip against her glistening, pink pussy lips.

"Push."

I obeyed, and once again, shuddered as I slid between her slick, fleshy walls. The moment I pressed my balls against her ass, I felt her pussy grip my cock as her hands clamped around my buttocks.

"Can I nurse while you fuck me, son?"

"Of course, Mom." With the odor of her dried sex on my face, I latched onto her nipple as I began to undulate against her body. Soon, our bodies slapped together in a steady rhythm.

"Harder," Mom instructed. "Suck harder, baby."

My cheeks bowed with increased suction as I gently bit and tugged on her nipple with my teeth. A hiss of pleasure told me I was on the right path. Mom's other breast jiggled with my thrusts. Her hands rested on the small of my back as words ceased, passion and desire taking over completely.

Dare I say sex with my mother was becoming routine? No, that's not the right way to put it. Sex with my mother was certainly becoming regular, but never routine. To me, that implied it was boring, and it was far from that. Each new coupling revealed another aspect of my mother's sexuality, and mine, and our desire to please each other. Our incestuous odyssey was only beginning.

As I pumped away, I noticed Mom lifting her ass a bit. She sighed with pleasure as I felt new and different terrain inside her body. By fucking my mother every day, I was discovering a woman's body was much more complex than I ever imagined, more than any Playboy or Penthouse could reveal in images or text.

Less than a year away from college, I wondered what encounters I would have with other women my age, or men? The fact that Mike was going to a different college, and would be a long drive away, pricked me a twinge of sweet sadness. I hadn't reached the point where I could truthfully say I was in love with him, but this past week had no doubt added another delicious dimension to our friendship.

These things rolled around in my brain as I fucked Mom closer and closer to orgasm.

The moon had risen to a point where my bedroom was free of shadows. Only a dim glow remained, just enough to illuminate our bodies. Time passed vaguely. I had been thrusting inside my mother for what seemed like half an hour, although I doubted I could've lasted for that long, what with my aching, hair-trigger erections. The sheer, steady act of fucking the woman I loved, the woman who possessed my heart, filled my soul with a bliss and contentment previously unknown to me. Mom's voice dissipated my reverie.

"Baby," she panted. "I feel it coming. Can you come with me?"

Our bodies glistened with fresh perspiration, adding to the odor of old and new sex.

"Tug my nipples, Mom."

"Yesss..." she answered. Her fingers pinched and tugged at my buds, now constantly erect, making my cock twitch. She cooed her approval.

"Oh, yeah...that's it." Her voice raised in pitch, a sign her passion was about to overflow. "Fuck Mama...fuck...fuck..."

The sound of my mother's voice, filled with lust and cursing like a sailor, pushed me to the edge. Releasing her nipple, I responded in kind.

"That's it, Mama..." I panted, teetering on the precipice. Her thumbnails tortured my tingling nipples. "Take my seed." My body slapped more urgently against hers. "Watch me come, Mama...watch me come for you again!"

"Oh, honey," Mom yelped. "So sinful...so naughty...fucking your mother again and again. Fuck...FUCK!"

That did it.

"Coming!" I grunted abruptly, my cock spasming as I injected a fresh load into my mother's body. "Coming for you, Mama!"

"Ohhh, yes, my love." Gripping my hips, Mom quivered with a series of small jerks, orgasming gently this time, her eyes wide as the waves again washed over her.

We rutted like animals, cresting the peak, then riding down the slope. I thought the slats in my twin bed would collapse from our aggressive coupling. The headboard banged against the wall, punctuating our very vocal, very noisy mutual orgasm.

The sheer fact that my seed was buried deep inside my mother's body made me quiver with lust. The heady odor of sex and sweat made my mouth water, wanting to lick and taste.

We writhed and bucked for another moment, making sure all of my seed was securely inside her body, the place I had lived for nine months those many years ago. I kissed her face, mouth, neck and shoulders, then her sweaty breasts.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, that was...that was..." Mom's voice trailed off as I collapsed on top of her body, panting from exertion.

"Yes, Mama...yes," I gasped, trying to catch my breath. "Oh, God...ohhh..."

After a moment of repose, I had to lick her sweaty breasts. As my tongue dragged over her salty, glistening skin, nuzzling up under her breast, she whispered.

"Mmmm, you like to lick, don't you?"

I moaned affirmatively, pushing my face under her other breast to lap at the fresh sweat. She stroked my hair, basking in the attention.

In time, I raised my head. Gazing into her eyes, I licked my lips with satisfaction.

"Come here," Mom said.

I obeyed and our mouths pressed together. I remained on top of my mother as we made out for a few more minutes. She passed her hands up and down my body, caressing my damp flesh.

We melded together in post-coital bliss, both of us happy and satisfied, as we journeyed through the night in each other's arms. I slept soundly until the smell of coffee drifted into my bedroom and I realized my mother was no longer in bed. Her voice sounded the moment my alarm clock started ringing. What motherly precision!

"Come on, honey, time to get your ass in gear." Her voice sounded from the hallway, then she added, "And such a handsome, young ass."

With my morning wood jutting out to meet the day, I dragged my body out of bed, stinking of stale sex funk, rubbing my eyes as my feet rubbed across the shag carpet. I didn't even bother to put on my shorts as I plodded down the hallway with my hardness bobbing, through the living room, and into the kitchen.

My mother was perched on a barstool, reading the morning paper, sipping her coffee. From the look and smell of her, Mom had just stepped out of the shower. Instead of the usual green, terrycloth robe, she was wrapped in an orange bathtowel, which barely concealed her breasts, and failed to cover her sweet, round ass. Her wet, newly-washed hair was wrapped up in a second, smaller towel.

"Oh, dear," Mom arched an eyebrow when she caught sight of her discheveled son. She wrinkled her nose, indicating I didn't smell too pleasant, either. "Don't you dare go to school like that. You're likely to get sent home."

I was still in the process of collecting my thoughts, resenting the harsh intrusion of the morning sun blazing in my eyes, and didn't respond.

I poured a tumblerful of coffee, adding sugar and milk until it was a light brown color. I slid my bare ass up on the barstool next to my mother. My cock had no manners, pointing straight up like a compass seeking the North Pole. Mom smirked.

"Damn, son, doesn't that thing ever rest?" She reached out and patted my cheek, smiling and gazing into my eyes. I kissed her hand, rubbing my sleepworn face against her palm.

"So you're not coming home after school, right?" Mom folded the newspaper. "You have that sleepover at Mike's?"

"Yes, Mom," my voice croaked, surprising even me. Mom chuckled, then took a sip of her coffee. I noticed a hint of areola peeking out from the top of her towel.

"I really wore you out last night, huh?" She placed her hand on my thigh, gazing down at my crusty, well-worn tool. "Still, it looks like your friend's up for more action." With her tone of voice, she could've been discussing my math grades.

"Yeah, I guess." I poked it with a couple of fingers, making it bob up and down like a boat in a storm. Mom shook her head.

"My perpetually horny son." Mom finished her coffee, then slid off the barstool, walking to the sink. She rinsed the cup and, realizing the dish soap dispenser was empty, bent over to find more in the cabinet under the sink.

She remained bent over for several moments, her body flexing as she dug around inside the cabinet, looking for the soap. I realized the towel wasn't much good at concealing her body, since she was now exposed from the waist down. Taking a sip of coffee, I focused on her bare ass, and observed that her full, thick pussy lips looked exactly like a juicy Big Mac turned on its side. My cock noticed, too, and that now-familiar desire flared up unexpectedly. In my dissipated condition, I couldn't believe I needed to fuck again.

"Goddammit." Mom's voice sounded from inside the cabinet. "I forgot to buy more dishwashing soap."

Unbeknownst to Mom, she was wearing me down, displaying herself like that. The vision of her naked ass and bulging pussy lips spurred me to my feet. I should've been hesitant, but dammit, I needed to get some! As she pulled her head out of the cabinet, I boldly walked up behind her and gripped her waist. My shaft slid up between her legs.

"Oh!" Was all that she said, locking her hands down on the rim of the sink as I entered her from behind.

No words were spoken as I immediately started pounding away. Mom whimpered, gasped, and writhed against my spontaneous onslaught, but she never said "no" or "stop." Her towel fell away as our bodies collided. Panting and grunting, my thrusts accelerated up until I shuddered out another orgasm, filling her with my seed. Still, my mother didn't utter a word.

After a few more thrusts, my spent cock slipped out of her pussy and I backed away, still trying to comprehend what I had done. The sudden passion, the fact that I took my mother and completed the deed in less than a minute, startled me. What had I done?

Mom turned around, her face serious. I noticed her brow scrunched up, her eyes dark. Like a flash of lighting, she reached out and slapped my face. I yelped at the sudden assault, my face stinging as I backed against the counter. Two steps and she loomed in front of me, totally nude, staring me down.

"Don't you dare EVER do that again!" Her voice thundered, filling the room. "You ASK!" As she yelled at me, her finger poked my shoulder several times in the same spot, making it as sore as my cheek. Her pointed breasts quivered with rage. "Goddammit, you fucking ASK MY PERMISSION!"

"Mama, no, please..." I was on the verge of tears, trembling at this sudden turn in her demeanor. "I'm so sorry."

"You goddamn better be sorry, little boy." I could feel her hot breath on my face.

"I'll never do that again. I just...I..." Words failed me.

By now, Mom had me pressed up against the counter, her face an inch from mine, her breasts pressing against my chest.

"So," Mom whispered, eyes boring into my soul. "You like to rape your mother, huh?" Her hands gripped the edge of the patterned Formica countertop.

"Uh...uh...no, Mom!" I pulled my head back as she invaded me completely. "I just...I..."

"Uh...uh..." Mom sneered with a mocking tone. "You just what?"

I focused on finding coherent words. I had to break away from her gaze and stare down at her cleavage to speak. Immediately, she took my chin and lifted my face back up to meet her eyes.

"I'm up here, son, not down there." The few seconds of silence that followed seems like hours. I forced myself to part my lips.

"You...you...you're so beautiful, Mom." I didn't know what else to say, but I kept speaking, trying to dissipate the situation. "I just get so horny when I see you, especially like this. I didn't know it would make you mad."

"Well, it did." Her voice lost some of its edge. She backed up an inch, and only an inch. "You try that shit in college and you may get slapped with a rape charge."

I stared at a dark speck, an imperfection in the hazel of her eyes.

"And if that happens, I will descend on you like Hell's furies, understand?"

"Yes...yes, ma'am."

"You BETTER fucking understand." She released my chin and took a couple of steps back, looking down at -- guess what? -- my bobbing erection. Even I couldn't believe that thing was ready for more action.

Mom rolled her eyes, snorting and shaking her head, then she turned around and shocked me even more. Once again leaning over the sink, she assumed the position.

"You want to rape me again? You ask permission."

I couldn't believe what she was saying. My brain froze, failing to process all that had gone on in the last five minutes. She repeated herself, only louder.

"Well? Answer me! Do you want to rape your mother?"

"I...no...I..." She cut me off.

"Maybe sometimes Mama wants to be raped, to be taken against her will."

What the fuck is she saying?

Desperate to please my mother, I started to reach out and grasp her waist, realizing my hands were trembling violently. The moment I touched her skin, she slapped me away.

"If you want to rape your mother, ASK PERMISSION!"

I could've just walked away, but it wouldn't have resolved the situation, so I responded.

"Mama." I sounded like a frightened child. "May I rape you?"

"Say it again."

"May I rape you, Mom?"

"Yes...yes." She nodded her head, reaching up to pull the towel from her hair. She tossed her head back and forth, as her matted, wet tresses fell around her bare shoulders. "I give you permission to rape me now."

She didn't resist when I once again gripped her waist.

"Yes, that's it," she lowered her voice as I pushed inside her. "You may rape your mother." Mom again referred to herself in the third person, so I assumed she was going into her mindscape, watching herself in the action. My cock was numb as I started pounding away, but in time, I began to feel her pussy gripping me like an oily, velvet glove.

"Sometimes Mama needs raping," she muttered into the sink.

"Yes, Mama," I said, my hips undulating against her.

Mom kept repeating that word, rape. I never considered it to be a word of love or even consensual sex, just forced desire that left a victimized woman. That Friday morning, I discovered the word possessed another meaning for my mother.

No surprise, it took a little time for me to find a groove, to acquire a decent rhythm as I fucked away. Soon, though, slapping noises echoed off the kitchen walls, but my cock wasn't quite so fast to respond. While I could feel the continued gripping and relaxing of her pussy, an orgasm was nowhere to be found for me. No surprise, after what I'd just been through.

I pounded Mom for several minutes, working up a sweat. I noticed her skin had become flushed, glistening with perspiration. My mother was getting impatient.

"Well?" She finally asked, her voice stern. "Aren't you going to come?"

I wasn't accustomed to Mom's new, tough version of intercourse.

"I'm trying, Mama," I panted, mechanically pumping away against her ass. "I'm trying."

"Dammit, son, I don't have any time left," she scolded. "I have to get to work, and you to school, so finish it already!"

I was taken aback by this new attitude from Mom, but kept fucking her, nonetheless. Was she going crazy, or did my impromptu coupling unlock a dark, secret desire in her body and soul that had been lurking there all along? Gasping for air, I ramped up my thrusting. She responded with a heavy sigh, her head dipping below her shoulders to rest on the counter.

As I stared at the flowered, yellow wallpaper, I thought of Mike, Mrs. Arden, and the afterschool sleepover that evening. The image of Mike fucking his mother, and sucking her tits, haunted me. Damn, I wanted to suck my mother's tits and get milk! As I pounded Mom, I made a promise to myself to get her lactating again. We could nurse and fuck every day, just like Mike and his mom.

That was what pushed me over the edge.

"Mom, I'm going to come," I grunted breathlessly. The sensation in my cock had reached critical mass and was about to burst. Mom responded in kind.

"Yes, baby...yes!" She encouraged me. "Come inside me! Rape your mother to orgasm. Take me against my will like a sinful slut. I deserve it!"

I clenched my teeth, growling as the orgasm took me. I climaxed another load into my mother's body as she writhed against me in response. I felt her ass cheeks clenching repeatedly, milking my cock as she yelped out her own orgasm.

"Yes, baby," Mom said with lust in her voice. "Yes, my love, give me all of your seed. Fill me with your come, angel boy."

"Yes, Mama." I closed my eyes, lost in bliss. Mom's new kink boggled my mind, but I was determined to keep pace with it. As my punished cock once again slipped from her ass, she murmured.

"Nothing like being raped by your own son."

I leaned against the opposite counter, trying to catch my breath. "Mom, why do you use that word? That's not what loving people do to each other."

Slowly, she stood up, turning to face me.

"It's okay, son. In this case, it's okay to use that word." She reached out, gently this time, and cupped my cheek, the same one she'd slapped only a few minutes before. "But remember, you don't use that word with a woman unless she wants you to, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." I noticed her eyes had lost their hardness.

Mom took me in her arms, drawing my naked body against hers. Cushioned by her bare breasts, I rested my head on her shoulder, returning the embrace, as we held each other in the morning sunlight. Mom broke the moment.

"Son, I'm sorry." She kissed my cheek, one of her hands reaching down to rub my ass. "I haven't had a sex life for longer than I can remember, and you may discover your old Mom has a few secrets hidden inside."

"Mom, you don't have to apologize," I whispered into her damp hair. "I made a mistake and I'll never do that again."

"I like you fucking me from behind, especially when I don't expect it. However, it's complicated. I won't lie to you, we're going to hit some bumps along the way, but we'll address them and work them out, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Oops!" Mom jumped. She cupped her hand between her thighs, clumsily taking a few steps back, smiling at me. "Nothing like having your son's come dripping out of your pussy."

I smiled back at her, feeling a sense of satisfaction.

"Well, it's nothing new." Mom grabbed a paper towel and plugged herself. "I can't tell you how many times I've dribbled your semen into my panties this week. It's getting to be routine." She retrieved the towels from the floor and countertop. "And it's nice to be sitting there, during a court case, watching all of the serious faces and serious voices, knowing your son's come is deep inside your body."