Torrid in Toledo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Rebecca, you've got a great mouth," Jim told her, his fingers gently grasping her face along the back of her jawbone.

"I've had lots of practice," Rebecca replied, then went right back to licking and sucking his shaft while fondling his balls with one hand. Her other hand was busy squeezing his ass.

"Ah..shit! You better lay off, Rebecca," Jim told her a few minutes later, not anxious to lose his load in Rebecca's mouth when he could probably sample her pussy for the asking.

With Jim nice and hard, she stood back up, continuing to stroke his cock, which was now slick with her saliva. She then turned and looked down at Frank, who was still sitting in the same place he had been when she walked in.

"What's the matter, Frank, don't you want to join us?" she asked.

"I. . .no, I can't. I can't believe what you two are doing. You're our ..... step-grandmother, for Christ's sake!"

"Baby, I'm just a woman and that's all you should be focusing on," Rebecca told him as she moved to join the reluctant boy on the bed.

Frank just sat there, not knowing what to say or how to react. He did not try to stop her, however, when Rebecca sat down next to him and pulled his half-limp penis out of the hole in his boxers. Without saying a word, she leaned down and wrapped her lips around his cock, running her tongue along it while sucking it. She smiled as she felt it slowly start to stiffen in her mouth.

* * * * * * *

While Rebecca and the two boys began to get down on Jim's bed, Grandpa was busy going hot and heavy with the two girls, focusing most of his attention on the lovely Drucinda. Hers was the new pussy and he meant to plow it before he left the bed.

"Aaaahahhhhhoooooeeeewwww," Drucinda trilled almost non-stop as he crouched between her spread thighs, his face pressed to her untamed snatch. Unlike Lisa, Drucinda had not shaved herself and the pubes that covered the sides of her slit tickled Grandpa Jack's cheeks as her pussy ground against his face. Grandpa pushed his tongue deep into the hot, moist folds of Drucinda's cunt, licking and sucking with wild abandon, getting her good and wet for the fuck he would soon lay on her.

Lisa was doing a great job keeping him hard in the meantime. He felt her skillful tongue lapping all over his nut sac as she pressed her pretty face between his legs from behind. Occasionally her hand would grab his dangling erection and she would give it a few strokes.

Unable to wait any longer, Jack crawled up between Drucinda's tender thighs and shoved his swollen penis into her fuzzy slit.

"OOOHHHHHHH!" Drucinda gasp at the incredible feeling of her grandfather's girth barging through the tight ring of her pussymouth and slowly sinking down her welcoming sex sheath.

"Quite a cock, huh?" Lisa said hotly as she came to lay down beside her freshly mounted cousin. "Mmmmmm, look at that fat fucker going in your little pussy!"

All three participants looked down at the junction of the generations, watching as the cock filled Drucinda's young, eager snatch in a series of stops and starts. The deep plumbing spread Drucinda's puffy outer labia, unhooding her sensitive pea-sized clitty. Lisa slid her hand down into her cousin's crotch and played her fingers across the hard nubbin.

"MMMMMmmmmmaaahhhhhhh," Drucinda whimpered, throwing her head back in the pillows, trying to keep from screaming out as her lap melted in a mini-orgasm. She sucked in her breath as she felt Grandpa begin to pull and push, pull and push, pull and push his erection in her feverish pussy.

"Sweet Drucinda," Jack sighed as he screwed his second granddaughter in a week's time. She was incredible, her cunt hot as a furnace, tight as a vice. Her hands were bent at the elbow, clenching his forearms and her legs were spread far apart, affording him deep access to her slit of which he took full advantage. Like with Lisa, he was able to work over two-thirds of his long length into Drucinda's clasping cunt, stretching it with each thrust until he was regularly squashing his prick end against her cervix barrier.

"Mm ... ohhh yes ... ohhhh uhhhh yes!" Drucinda gasped, matching his tempo, jerking her girlish hips up at her grandfather's rutting pussy-pleaser. His long, thick, hard cock felt wonderful, stabbing deeply in and out of her tawny slit, the pulsating veins in the swollen shaft crushing her engorged clitoris delightfully.

"That's it ... fuck her ... fuck her, Grandpa ... fuck her fuck her fuck her," Lisa hotly encouraged as she fingered her own clitty briskly, remembering the mindblowing fullness that his manhood had given her young pussy when she had fucked him. Watching it drill Drucinda's crotch made Lisa anxious for her turn, if Grandpa could get it up after he finished with her cousin. "Give her your prick ... shove it right up in her cunt."

The three of the them continued, Drucinda and Jack thrusting against each other, their bodies becoming slick with sweat. They did their best to keep the noise down, but that didn't prevent them from moaning and groaning and gasping for breath.

"Ohhhhhh uhh yes," Drucinda whined and gasped, tossing her pretty face back and forth on the pillow beneath her head as her loins began to blaze under her mother's father's powerful fucking. She had not had many orgasms in her young sexual history and the one that coursed through her pale, jerking body made her shriek despite the secret circumstances. "Oh God, Grandpa, oh God, ohuhhhhyesss, OHHHMAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!"

Lisa's pussy-slick hand shot up under Jack's right arm and over Drucinda's mouth, muffling her cry. With a shuddering groan, he steadied his rhythm in Drucinda's tight, milking pussy and watched the look of pleasure on her face as Lisa's hand withdrew. Drucinda's fingernails were digging into his forearms, her thighs now tight against the outsides of his hips as she trembled under his chest.

"Man, you made her come!" Lisa said, her fingers stroking Drucinda's lovely damp tits as she leaned in to kiss Drucinda's neck.

Jack was close himself and his ball ached to let fly with their load. With a grunt, he began to thrust into Drucinda deep and hard and fast, his hips rocking rapidly up and down, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, moving now with studied deliberation.

Jack battled the turbulence in his loins, his nostrils flared, his muscles cording and rippling with the strain as he plunged and pistoned in and out of tender teen granddaughter flesh. On and on he went, pillaging and plundering her cunt, ramming wildly in and out of her matted pussy, making her Drucinda's body jerk and rock anew with his thrusts, her breasts jiggling violently.

"Fuck...uuhhh...fuccckkkk.....Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" Jack groaned. "Oh, girls, Grandpa's ready to cum!"

"I want it in my mouth, Grandpa! You've fucked Drucinda, let me finish you," Lisa begged suddenly, her upper body twisting around behind his arm, her head moving between he and Drucinda's sweaty bodies.

He could not deny his dark-haired vixen granddaughter; better to come in a mouth than another fertile pussy. He had regretted filling Lisa's belly with his seed before. Watching his sexy granddaughter eat his load was going to be another tremendous turn-on.

"Yessss!" he moaned and panted, moving faster and faster, getting everything out of Drucinda's well-fucked cunt and then, with a sudden, sharp cry, lurched out of her, raising up to let Lisa get her mouth around his throbbing cock.

"Suck it!" he snarled. "Suck hard! Suck my prick, Lisa!"

Lisa moaned, choking, sputtering, and began sucking his cock feverishly as she felt his strong hands grab her head. Seconds later, with a shuddering moan, he began to come in her mouth, shooting his load down her throat.

"Swallow it!" Jack gasp. He came and came and came, his rich gunk flooding her mouth and dribbling down her chin and cheeks.

Lisa whimpered as the jizz shot from her grandfather's cock-head without warning, jetting thick and hot into her mouth and down her throat. Her mouth filled. Jizz dribbled down her cheeks from the corner of her mouth as he slid his penis in and out of her sperm-drenched mouth.

A long moment later, Jack collapsed onto the bed finally, his prick slipping from Lisa's slack mouth. As he watched, Lisa lay half on Drucinda's reclining body, slipping a leg between Drucinda's spread thighs as she brought her mouth down on Drucinda's open lips. The two then engaged in a passionate French kiss, his cum seeping into Drucinda's mouth as the two girl's intertwined their tongues.

God damn sexy little cunts, Jack thought in hot awe at his good luck

The cousins finally broke off their kiss. They then turned to look at their grandfather, wicked smiles on both their faces. They lay down on either side of him, Lisa crawling over his body, and kissed him on the cheek as his hands grabbed and shook their soft asscheeks.

"Well, girls, it's been very enjoyable, but I'd better get back before Rebecca notices I'm gone," Jack said sadly. He was sure that the girls could get him hard again but he was tempting fate even sneaking over to their room.

"Come back anytime," Lisa said, stroking his now limp penis very gently with one hand. "Like tomorrow night."

"I just might do that."

Grandpa got out of the bed and put his pajamas on. He then returned to his room, only to discover that Rebecca was not there. He experienced a moment of panic, then decided it was best to just get into bed and wait until she came back. Hopefully he'd be able to come up with an explanation for his disappearance by time she returned.

* * * * * * *

Down the hall, Rebecca was in the middle of her own three-way. Jim and Frank had lay her down on Jim's bed and now she was sandwiched between their hard teenage bodies, each one of her nipples in a sucking mouth as their hands explored her voluptuous body.

"Ohhhh, you boys....." Rebecca sighed as she ran her manicured nails through their hair, her breathing quickening as hot tongues lashed her hard thimble-sized nipples. Jim slid his hand down her belly, through her thick bush, and into her wet cleft. Separating her lips with his index and ring finger, he pushed his middle finger deep into the moist, velvety depths of her cunt. Rebecca moaned, arched her back and pushed her crotch against Jim's hand.

Jim raised his head from her tit and looked down between Rebecca's legs, rubbing the heel of his hand into her coppery snatch as he began fingerfucking her. She was slick and ready, just like his mother had been. Jim could not believe his luck - older, experienced pussy was practically being handed to him on a plate!

Rebecca spread her legs reflexively and rotated her crotch into the pumping digit that promised so much more. She wanted to fuck both of the boys, take their anxious organs in her pussy one after the other....oh, how she wanted that!

She had been in menage de trois several times when she was a showgirl in Vegas but always with a man and another woman. For the right money anyone could get a few showgirls to do anything back in her time.

But now, she was the focus of the group sex session and she loved it. There was not going to be another girl to share any cocks with, there was not going to be another girl to envy as she watched a prick explode in another's mouth or belly -- these horny boys were all hers and it made her feel years younger.

Rebecca felt Frank moving beside her, the bed dipping under her left shoulder as he made a bold move. Her eyes fluttered open to find him on his knees beside her face, his cock being presented for some more sucking. He had been so shy at the beginning but now Frank was not going to have to be told to join in and ask for what he wanted.

Smiling, Rebecca twisted the upper part of her torso toward Frank, her right hand looping around his rear to pull her body up. Her lips slid around Frank's cockknob and she began to blow him, bobbing her face into his hips, taking his hardness deep into her mouth.

"Yeaahhhh!" Frank gasp, grasping the headboard as he watched Rebecca's mouth gulp down his prick like a fucking whore. His left hand ran behind her head, holding her mouth on him as he began to slowly fuck her pretty face.

Watching his cousin get his dick eaten made Jim want to get right into some fucking. He had Rebecca's slit dripping wet and he positioned himself between Rebecca's dancer legs, his fist jacking his erection to maximum hardness as he eyed the wide sex saddle before him.

"Jim, fuck me, Jim, fuck me......" Rebecca encouraged him, pulling her mouth off momentarily from Frank's facefucking prick. Her lips slid down the underside of Frank's shaft and she began to mouth Frank's tight nut sac as Jim crawled between her thighs and slowly pushing his cock into her waiting pussy. It slid in with ease.

While Jim was pumping away at Rebecca's twat, Frank straddled her chest and put his prick between her breasts. Once she squeezed them together around him, he commenced to slide his cock back and forth between her tits. Every time he pushed it forward, Rebecca would tilt her head up and run her tongue along the tip of his penis.

Very quickly Rebecca reached orgasm, moaning and spasming beneath the two boys. They continued their motions, Jim fucking her cunt while Frank fucked her tits.

Soon Jim could feel the pressure building in his balls. His was getting close to climax.

"Oh, yeah, I'm gonna cum."

"Bring that prick up here and cum in my mouth."

"You got it, Rebecca!"

Jim gave Rebecca two more quick hard thrusts before pulling out and moving up next to her face. Frank got off her chest and sat on the other side of her. Rebecca took a cock in each hand, stroking them. She took turns sucking on each one, then crammed both heads into her mouth, running her tongue along them and fondling their balls with her hands.

This proved too much for the boys, and soon Frank was shooting his jism into Rebecca's mouth. Jim held out only seconds more before he too was spurting his load. Rebecca swallowed it all. She then used her hand to push the rest that was on her chin and cheeks into her mouth.

"My, you boys sure know how to treat a lady."

"You were great, Rebecca," Jim said, kissing her cheek. "But what made you come in here tonight?"

"Can't a woman have a few secrets?"

"Will you come back again?" Frank asked.

"Maybe." Rebecca ran her tongue along Frank's limp prick, then got up and put her nightgown back on. "I'll see you two tomorrow at breakfast, then."

* * * * * * *

Rebecca returned to her bedroom. Jack was lying on their bed. "Asleep already. Those two girls must have really worn you out."

Jack immediately sat up. "So you know."

"That's right. I watched you going at it with your own granddaughters. Of course, I got tired of just watching, you I decided I try out your grandsons."

"You what?!"

"If you can do it, I don't see why I can't."

"You're serious. You really slept with Jim and Frank?"

"Oh, we didn't sleep. We fucked our brains out!"

"I guess that makes us even then."

"Yes, I guess it does."

"So it's over then?"

"Oh, it's far from over."

A look of shock and confusion crossed his face. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that when you go visit your granddaughters tomorrow night, you're taking me with you."

"You're kidding."

"What? Afraid I might satisfy them better than you can?"

"Well......if you want to be that way, you're on, my dear."

With that Rebecca joined her husband in bed. They snuggled up against each other, and were soon sound asleep, both enjoying the memories of that night, as well as anticipating the forbidden pleasures to come.

To be continued. . .

12