Training Tais

Story Info
Middle-aged Man meets young submissive.
3.4k words
4.45
28.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a tale developed from an actual experience, or series of experiences, from my disreputable past. Names and a few other things have, of course, been altered freely.

I met Tais in the bar at the Golf Club. She was new there, and all I wanted was a cold beer after a sweaty round of golf. She was interesting. Small and vivacious, with black hair, a wide mouth, and uncertain ancestry, which her odd name did nothing to clear up.

I made politically incorrect remarks to her, I'm sure, but I can't remember what they were, and my golfing mate said he thought I should know better than try to chat up a bird thirty years younger than myself. I realised with a shock that his assessment of the age discrepancy wasn't far out.

'Did you mean that,' she said, as I was about to leave, ' about coming to work for you?'

'Of course,' I said, realising that I had, indeed, offered her a job behind the bar of my pub. Daft old bugger, I thought – and you know nothing about her at all.

The upshot of it all was that she turned up to work for me two evenings later, looking neat and slim in yellow trousers that showed no sign of a panty-line, however hard I looked, when she was bent over drawing a pint. My interest was quickening. Tais was not averse to being touched, either, and didn't flinch when, showing her how to use the glass-washer, I stroked her bum in a way that might have got me a charge of sexual harassment in the Local Government office I had once worked in.

'Like to see the cellar?' I asked her on her second evening, before we got busy.

'Oh yes,' she said, and we set off down the stairs, leaving the older barmaid, Kathy, to look after the bar.

I snapped the overhead bulb on, and saw that Tais had leant on a big beer barrel, her eyes following me across the cellar floor, as I indicated each product, and all the pipes and gas lines. That evening she had worn a miniskirt, a black pleated one, not too short – about mid-thigh length, I suppose, and a yellow knitted top, which left her midriff just sufficiently uncovered to allow a peep at her navel. I reflected that she had virtually no breasts at all, so far as could be seen, but that she had nice, long, slender legs. She wore 'sensible' shoes, for chasing around behind the bar.

I walked over to her, and she tossed her hair back, in a characteristic, somehow challenging, gesture. Since my wife had upped and gone, I hadn't even kissed another woman – there seemed no time like the present! I bent down, took Tais's head in my hands, and kissed her full on the lips. I didn't know what to expect. If she had sprung up and galloped screaming up the steps, I doubt I should have been amazed. But she moaned, almost as if she was being fucked, and responded with a hungry, searching tongue, thrusting her pelvis hard against me, so that an instant erection took me by storm. Now in the grip of a sudden passion, I slid my hand into her jersey, and found the hard bud of a nipple, centred on an almost adolescent, practically non-existent breast, little more than a hillock. But there was something tremendously erotic about her jutting nipple, and she cried out sharply and all-too-audibly as I took hold and tweaked it. I glanced upwards, and, sure enough, two loud thumps on the thin boards above announced that Kathy had heard Tais's yell, and was concerned that so had the customers in the bar!

I couldn't believe this girl's reaction to my touch, and had to know how she would react to other stimuli. I whispered that we should have to postpone proceedings for now, and why. 'When we close,' I said.

'But my husband will be expecting me,' she said. It had never occurred to me that Tais might be married.

We had to work quite hard the rest of that evening, as it was a busy Sunday, but I suggested Tais come in the next day, Monday, knowing that it was a quiet night, and that Kathy would be able to cope alone for most of the evening.

I was all anticipation as seven o'clock came around, and Tais appeared at the appointed hour. The long-suffering Kathy had already been warned she would probably be left alone, and I shepherded Tais upstairs to my sitting room, and gave her a glass of Scotch, then sat beside her on the sofa. She had on the same miniskirt, but this time with a white silk blouse, and she had worn modestly high heels, not, I thought, expecting to do a lot of bar work!

'Where were we?' I asked.

'Oh, somewhere near here, I think,' she said, and picked up my hand, placing it on the buttons of her blouse. I fumbled with them, and slipped the blouse off her shoulders, leaving her tiny breasts free to be fondled and kissed. As I did so, she writhed and moaned as if in complete ecstasy. I could scarcely wait to take her to new heights, and didn't have to. When I turned my attention to her legs, she smoothed the hem of her skirt slowly upwards, her eyes never leaving mine, her tongue darting out from between her soft lips in a parody of the hardening clitoris she was about to show me. Then the lovely surprises – firstly, she wore no panties, and secondly, she was completely clean-shaven.

'Do you like me?' she breathed.

'Oh yes,' I replied, 'I've never wanted to fuck anybody more.'

'Fuck me,' she said, 'now.'

'Wait,' I told her, and flicked her clitoris, first with my finger, which drew a great shout from her – I was concerned we could be heard downstairs. Then I went down on her, and tongued her, and she bucked and screamed, 'Oh, Argh, I'm coming, I'm coming, yes, yes!' Liquid oozed from the well of her cunt, as I lapped it up with my tongue, and she shuddered, her legs alternately gripping my head and opening wide as if to swallow me up in her depths.

Now I wanted to take her, and knelt at her portals, pulling her onto me, at the same time questing for the puckered entrance to her arsehole with probing fingers as my knob found its way into her fuckhole. I plunged way into her, and she still had the strength to grip me hard with the walls of her cunt, as I thrust an index finger deep into her anus. I could wait for very few strokes, and was soon stiffening and shooting great wads of hot spunk far into the recesses of her body. As I did so, she had another violent climax, and screamed with its animal intensity. I had never in all my years known a girl whose orgasms were so violent or demonstrative.

She lay there and we talked for a while. I asked her about her marriage, which was a source of some curiosity for me. She said her husband was not really very interested in sex any more. She had shaved her pussy for him, and dressed sexily, but he paid her little attention. She wondered if he had gay tendencies.

It was nearly time to go and help in the bar, even though it was a quiet evening, but I thought I'd broach another subject.

'Tais,' I began, 'I notice you are sensitive in, shall we say, other areas?'

'Hmmm,' she said, 'youcouldsay that.'

'I just wonder what you have tried, and....and....how far you might be prepared to go?'

'Whatcanyou mean?' She was teasing me now – I was fairly sure, as she looked at me with huge brown eyes.

'I think you know what sort of things I'm talking about,' I said.

'You'd like to tie me up and whip me, wouldn't you, Gavin?' she said, still regarding me steadily, a finger now resting against my cock as it responded in spite of its recent activity.

I could hardly believe my luck. All this, coming to a horny old fifty-two year-old, from ordering a pint at the golf club.

'The thought had crossed my mind,' I admitted, 'but only if that's what you want as well.'

'The very idea makes me wet all over again,' she said, 'will you really do that to me?'

'Yes,' I replied, 'but can I ask you one thing?'

'Of course,' she said.

'Why me? You're young enough to be my........' She stopped me there, putting a finger to my lips.

'Don't think I haven't had a few false starts,' she said, looking sheepishly from under lowered lashes, 'my husband, Bob, is useless, my next-door neighbour has to be the most selfish man in the world – no, I've had it with youngsters, and.....and....I've found a man who can give me pleasure, Gavin. Can I come around tomorrow?'

'I imagine I'm looking after the bar tonight?' said Kathy, when Tais walked in the next evening, wearing a short maroon silky dress with black patent heels, 'she doesn't look as if she is dressed for work.'

'Don't worry,' I said, 'Barry's coming in to help you in half an hour, and all the bottling-up is done.'

I could barely wait to get Tais upstairs, and into my large bedroom, which was as far away from the bar as it was possible to get, so that any noises she made would be unlikely to be heard. She was kissing me almost before I could get the door closed, and had a hand on my zip in seconds.

'Wait,' I commanded, 'we want the evening to last, don't we?'

But once started, I had to let her take my shaft from its prison, and lock her red

lips around it, sliding slickly up and down, letting her active, darting tongue perform miracles over my crown, taking off a drop of precum as she smiled slyly up at me.

She wasn't going to let me cum, and knowingly gripped my rod hard around its base, as she felt me starting to move with more excitement.

She pushed me gently back on the bed, and stood away from me, then very deliberately reached behind her neck and pulled down the zipper of her dress. She eased it off her narrow shoulders, and pushing it down over her hips, let it fall, with a whisper of soft material, in a pool at her feet. She stood just out of range, and holding her nipples between thumbs and forefingers, pulled them, and murmured, 'Mmmm.'

I was rock-hard, just watching her, my cock in my hand, and she now moved a hand down between her legs, which she parted slightly, to allow her to insert two fingers, bisecting her labia, and giving me a glimpse of her lovely pink slit. I made to lunge for her, and she twirled out of my reach, spun around, and bent from the waist, lewdly spreading her buttocks with both hands, so that I was looking straight at her arsehole.

'You'd like to take me there, wouldn't you?' it was the first thing she had said.

'Very much,' I said, 'would you like that?'

'You can do anything you want with me,' she said.

'Anything?'

'Anything. I want you to hurt me now, Gavin.'

I had drilled the bedroom wall and placed four ringbolts, in places I judged to be about right for Tais's wrists and ankles, and now I produced four sets of toy handcuffs I had bought, and fastened her in place, so that she was nicely spread-eagled, facing the wall, her arms just above her head. My ex-wife had left behind some of the trappings of her flirtation with equestrianism, and I had found, amongst the riding helmets and jodhpurs, a braided leather riding crop, which I had put in the wardrobe that morning.

'Are you sure about this?' I asked her, as I felt between her legs with a questing hand. My answer was clear from her oozing cunt-secretions, and she moaned gently as I removed my hand, just flicking her clitoris. I couldn't resist poking a finger briefly into her anus as I took up position behind her, then knew how she felt as she squirmed against my hand. I pulled back, took aim, and lashed her hard. I thought she might have expected me to whip her buttocks, but there is something about a woman having her upper back whipped that does something for me, and I thrashed her again, hard, in a pattern across her lovely straight back. She gave out a sort of stifled scream, and I wass afraid I'd been too hard on her.

'Was that too much for you?' I asked

'No,' she gasped, 'hurt me more, please.'

I whipped her lower down now, and she was crying out with each stroke, writhing and bucking in her bonds, as her back was becoming red and angry with the livid marks of the stinging crop.

When I thought she should take no more, I released her bonds, and took her and laid her on the bed.

'Fuck me, Gavin,' she said, 'NOW!'

Before I could respond, she was kneeling on the bed, her legs apart, a hand behind her. When I looked, I saw that she had three fingers deep in her arsehole! I couldn't believe it. I had never had anyone there in my life, and here it was – on a plate!

With all the excitement of whipping her, I knew I wasn't going to last, and she sensed it to, so she was scarcely surprised when I had no sooner plunged my rod into her dark and welcoming anus, than I shot my load of hot, creamy spunk right into her bowel.

We lay together for an hour. I lovingly massaged her tender back with soothing oil, and, as I did so, she started to stroke me to a new erection. This time it was gentle lovemaking rather than sluttish fucking, but when I entered her, she was again transformed, and rammed a finger straight up my arse to heighten my pleasure. I drove into her as her orgasms multiplied, and she screamed her ecstasy as she tensed her cunt-muscles and welcomed my pulsing cum as it invaded her body.

'I've had more orgasms in one evening than I normally have in a month,' she said later.

'Bloody hell,' said Kathy, when I showed up in the bar later, and Tais had left, by the side door, 'you look like shit!'

Tais and I knew our relationship wasn't going anywhere – but it was fun. She called around a couple of times a week, and thrived on punishment – in fact she craved it, begged for it, so much that I sometimes worried that I was going to do her serious harm. She let me take her out to a good restaurant once, and wore a vibrating egg while we ate. She never wore panties, except when she was on her period, and always wore high heels. On my suggestion, she had herself fitted with a very tight corset, which I helped her lace up even tighter before I took her out one evening. I made her wear the highest heels she had and a skirt so tight she could hardly walk, then completed her ensemble with a pair of tiny gold nipple clamps, which made her gasp when I put them on and tightened them. She said she had never felt sexier, and we had a tremendous fuck later that evening, after I had whipped her arse.

After we had known each other about three months, she gave me a nasty shock.

'Gavin,' she said, one night, 'my husband wants me to go with him to the States.'

'Surely you won't go. You don't love him.'

'I've said I'll go,' she said, 'sorry, Love.'

I was staggered, but she had a leaving present lined up for me. 'It's a surprise,' was all she would say.

The next evening, she had asked me to leave free. It was a Monday, and very quiet in the pub, so I had arranged bar-staff to cover for me, and waited for Tais to appear.

She arrived at her usual time, and, unusually, she had someone else with her. It was raining outside, so all I saw as they came into the bar were two girls covered from head to toe in hooded cloaks. They hurried through and upstairs to my suite of rooms, and Tais showed the newcomer the way to my bedroom, Tais carrying a large bag. I followed them in. As I got there, Tais was slipping off her cloak, and shaking the rain from her black mane of hair. She was wearing nothing under the cloak but the black leather corset, which left her tiny breasts free, and supported them like a little platform. Her nipples were adorned with the tiny gold clamps I had forgotten she still had. Garter straps from her corset held up plum-coloured stockings, and she wore needle-heeled, platform-soled shoes. She looked fantastic, and I couldn't bear that I should not be seeing her again. She turned to the other figure, who was still cloaked, standing there, taller by a centimetre or two than Tais. With a flourish, she stripped the cloak from her, and I saw a young girl, of perhaps eighteen, tall and slender, with long blonde hair, well-developed, almost heavy, breasts, with protuberant aureola and long nipples. She wore a completely transparent long white nylon nightdress, which gave her a strangely virginal sort of appearance.

'This is Valerie,' said Tais, 'I told you I had a surprise for you. Now go out for five minutes while I prepare her.'

As I obeyed her, she was opening her bag.

When I got back into the room, Tais was stood beside Valerie, who was now wearing a thick leather collar with a metal ring through it, from which extended a leash, held by Tais. Valerie's wrists were cuffed and she was wearing heavy leg-irons.

'Walk!' said Tais, and pulled her around the room, accompanied by the clanking of her leg-chain.

'What would you like to do to Valerie, Gavin?' asked Tais, cocking her face cheekily at me, 'she's a slut.'

'If she's a slut, I think we should whip her, don't you?'

'I think she'd like that, wouldn't you, darling?' said Tais, holding Valerie's chin in her hand.

'Yes,' she mumbled.

'I didn't hear that,' I said.

'Yes,' she said, louder.

'You must ask nicely,' I said.

'Please,' she said, 'please whip me.'

'That's better. Get her ready, Tais.'

Tais undid her cuffs, leaving the leg-irons in place, stripped off her flimsy gown and cuffed her to the ringbolts.

I took out the crop, and, having a second thought, decided to check out the girl's crack.. I felt with probing fingers, and found her moist and warm, her cunt-hole inviting and commodious, far from virginal.

'Oh' she said, simply, and I withdrew my fingers, tracing the crack and letting them linger at the entrance to her anus for just a moment.

'You're really ready to be hurt, Valerie, aren't you?'

'Oh yes, please hurt me,' she said

'A lot?'

'A lot.'

I lashed her hard across the back, then, as she cried out, passed the crop to Tais, who took it and drew back, sending it swishing through the air with alacrity. She struck at Valerie's buttocks and inner thighs, drawing great sobbing yelps from her as the stinging cracks landed and red welts appeared on the young girl's tender skin. She was enjoying this, and she stopped long enough to feel my tremendous erection, then pull my cock out of my trousers. As she whipped Valerie once more, she took my shaft in her mouth and I spurted involuntarily. She swallowed every drop of my hot cum.

When she had finished, we all lay together on the bed, Valerie moaning softly with the pain from her whipping. But she said she had climaxed three times whilst being whipped, and now wanted nothing more than to be fucked. I had to make her wait while I recovered, but, with Tais's knowing help, and the added incentive of a young and inviting cunt, I was soon hard again, and Tais helped guide me into the warmth of Valerie's waiting, peristaltic vagina, where my earlier orgasm helped me to last long enough for the girl to cum twice more.

Tais and her husband went to the States that weekend, and I never saw her again, nor did I see anything of Valerie – she was just a going-away present.