Transforming Genevieve Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your number so I can call you tomorrow," he said.

He saved my cell number in his phone, and then called mine so I could save his contact info in mine.

With a broad smile on his lips, Joel remarked, "If things don't work out with the folks at Sensual Productions, you can call me anytime you want some serious cock."

As I pulled my tee-shirt tight over the waistband of my jeans, I moved close to Joel. He placed his enormous hands on my hips and leaned down to kiss me, his tongue splitting my lips and probing inside my mouth. I moved one hand to his thigh and stroked the length of his big black cock through the fabric of his sweats one last time.

"Call me," I said after our mouths parted.

As I drove across town to my apartment, my mind raced with thoughts of becoming a porn star, and the implications on my career in teaching. At first, I might be able to pull off the duel lifestyle, but deep inside I knew that sooner or later I'd be discovered, knowing that most college-age men spend a lot of time surfing porn on the internet. Since my Transformation eighteen months ago I've enjoyed a wide variety of men, most I'd found attractive, others not so much, but the one thing they all had in common was to provide me with sexual pleasure. If I transitioned to a career in porn, the men I'd be with wouldn't be my selection, they would be chosen by the film's producer, and I'd be required to act as if each one was the love of my life, or at least of the day. Sex would become my job, instead of my favorite pastime.

I wondered if Joel may have exaggerated how much he thought I could make, something I'd have to explore if I were offered the interview. For tonight I'd keep my options open and wait to see if Joel would even be able to get me in.