Tribal Bonds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea what I needed to do to please a woman. I just knew that I desired Geri's body. And I desired to pleasure her more than a Kabile slut could pleasure her wife.

I closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and leaned forward. Her scent was thicker now, deeper. I felt my mouth press against Geri's soft cunny lips. They were slick with her juices. My tongue slipped from between my lips, and pressed against Geri's soft skin. Her thighs were close to my ears, but I could hear her gasp. And I could taste her. I groaned as well. Salty, warm, and sweet at the same time. I made my tongue flat, broad, and soft, and dragged it up the length of Geri's pussy lip, letting the liquid collect on my tongue, and then swallowing the slick liquid down. I groaned as I swallowed down the flavor. My hands squeezed on Geri's breast, the soft flesh molding between my fingers.

Because I did not know what I was doing, and because she tasted so lovely, I simply chased Geri's flavor. My tongue swirled around on Geri's wet cunny. I dragged my tongue, thick and soft up and down Geri's puffy pink cunny lips, sucking her slick liquid into my mouth and immediately swallowing it down. He skin was so warm, and so soft, if felt like my tongue melted into her. I moaned as each droplet of Geri's juices dribbled across my tongue and down my throat. I felt like her essence was slipping into me, warming my stomach and then radiating out to the rest of my body. I started to lick faster, more forcefully as I grew more excited. I bent forward further, feel my cock pressing against my belly as I licked.

But, because I didn't really know what I was doing, I tried to be attentive to every little movement of Geri's body, to ferret out any hints of what felt good, or what felt bad to her. I listened for every sudden gasp of breath and felt for every tremble of Geri's thighs. It wasn't easy, I was overwhelmed by desire. But I noticed that, Geri's muscles grew tense as my tongue licked up the wet length of her cunny and then rested, warm and soft, against her hard clit. I felt her hands squeeze at my hair as my tongue swirled around that little nub of flesh. I recognized that, in a way, Geri's little clit was a bit like my cock. I thought of what felt good when I touched myself (or, more shamefully, when Cilek had touched me) and I tried to mimicking those motions with my tongue.

After my first wild, but enthusiastic, minutes of lapping at Geri's pussy and tasting her juices, I settled into a groove, understanding what Geri wanted, and reacting to her movements. I wrapped my lips, softly but tightly, around her hard clit. I pushed my tongue out, letting it lap up and down the length of it, sometimes swirling, at a quick, but not torrid, pace. Sometimes, I would drop my tongue down deeper, pressing inside of Geri's tight cunny, and tasting her juices as her muscles contracted around me. Then I would slip back up to her clitoris, sucking and licking on it.

My face was pressed tightly into Geri's body. If I glanced up, I could only see the undersides of her breasts and, between then, the bottom half of her face, her teeth biting at her lower lip. This, alone, was beautiful. But really, I didn't need to see, to know the effect I was having. As I learned what I was doing with Geri's body, I could feel her reacting. With each passing moment, her legs trembled more, her fingers clenched more tightly in my hair, and the moans that welled out from her throat got louder and louder. Even her scent grew more intense. For my part, my cock ached against my belly, my mind still devoid of anything but an overpowering lust.

I didn't even realize what was happening until I was in the middle of it. I hear Geri let out a long, low breath, almost like a pained sigh. Tied to that was a high pitched yell, almost a shriek. Her hands pulled at my hair and her thighs closed around my ears, shaking wildly. I continued to lap at her clit, shaking my head side to side to covering her most sensitive spot with my entire tongue. Then Geri's hips began to buck up, into my face. And I realized I'd done it! I'd made Geri cum. I could feel the muscles in her body go rigid, heard her squealing with delight, even through her thighs.

Geri collapsed backwards onto ground, I could see and hear her chest rising and falling rapidly. All of her muscles had released. I felt Geri's hands on my forehead, pushing me away. I realized that, like my cock, Geri's clit had become sensitive after her orgasm. I pushed away from her, and she sighed. I sat up on my knees. My face felt sticky with Geri's juices and my own saliva, my tongue slightly numb. I looked down at Geri's cunny, the pink lips split open now, her clit glistening with my saliva. I looked at her eyes. She was staring at me mischievously, still biting her lower lip and now, raising her eyebrows.

I could still hear the sound of sex, however. And, for a moment, I was confused. It sort of flooded back to me. What had been happening before I'd pounced onto Geri. Cilek and Omuzlar. They were still next to me, in the dirt. Omuzlar was on her back, her legs spread and her knees hitched up. Cilek was kneeling between her lover's legs, her hands on Omuzlar's hips. Cilek's neck was bend, she was looking down at Omuzlar's body, smiling and panting. She was thrusting her hips in and out of Omuzlar's body, and even in the low light I could see Cilek's cock splitting Omuzlar's pink pussy lips. In and out. Their breasts bounced in unison to the motion of their thrusts. They didn't seem to notice that Geri and I were there.

Now I turned back to my own cock, still achingly hard. It was looking up at me, glistening with pre-cum. I had, to my immense surprise, satisfied Geri. That had been my goal. But achieving that goal had done nothing for my own arousal. My eyes flickered up towards Geri again, she was turned and watching Cilek and Omuzlar, but sensed me looking. She turned back me, her eyes heavy, looking relaxed and sated.

"Is it...is it still sensitive?" I asked, glancing down at Geri's pussy. She giggled and sat up slightly. I gasped as her hand reached forward quickly, and before I knew it her fingers were wrapped around my hard shaft. She stroked my cock a couple of times gently and I felt my knees weaken. I could feel the silky soft skin of her palm gliding up to the tip of my penis, and then down just as easily. My pre-cum lubricated her way. She sensed the wetness on her hands as well. She switched hands now, moving her other hand onto my shaft, stroking it even more gently than before. Her other now-wet palm, moved back to her face. I saw her tongue splash out, lapping at her palm and tasting my precum. She moaned at the flavor.

"Very sensitive," she said languidly and she moaned at the taste of my precum. I must have looked disappointed, because she laughed again, "Sensitive is good," she asserted, "I like to cum in bunches."

And with that, her hand wrapped more tightly around my cock, and she pulled me towards her, and down. I groaned, but could not resist the gentle pressure of Geri's hand on my cock. My hands dropped down into the dirt on either side of Geri's breasts. Geri's legs were spread and I could feel my cock bounce against her hips. But Geri guided me expertly, keeping her hand on my cock. In a moment, I felt the tip of my cock press into Geri's tight pussy lips. We both gasped at the same time, and I looked at her, her eyes as fiery as my own. She nodded quickly, and moved her hand out from between our bodies.

I sort of melted into Geri at that point. My hips dropped down and forward and my eyes closed as I felt my cock slip inside of her. I was so hard, and Geri's body was so deliciously wet and ready, that there was nothing like pain or even resistance. I just felt her tight, warm pussy lips wrapping around me, sucking me inside of her. It was like her whole body was wrapping around me, squeezing me tightly, but gently. As my hips came to rest against Geri's, my eyes rolled back in my head and a groaned poured out of my mouth. I leaned forward now, my arms moving so they were on either side of Geri's head. I buried my face in Geri's neck, and felt my breasts pressing against Geri's. Her nipples were still hard and I could feel them pressing into me, my breasts did the same to her.

For a moment, I just rested there, savoring the hot feeling of Geri's body caressing me. It wasn't as though the tension that had been building inside me was gone; I certainly hadn't cum. But it was like I was soothed in that moment. But Geri wasn't willing to let me rest inside of her. After a few moments, I could feel Geri's hips thrusting up and back on the floor. I could feel her cunny pull back, my cock slipping out, and then pressing back in. The withdrawal was a delightful agony, and the return a mind-bending relief. I needed more of it.

I placed my palms in the dirt on either side of Geri's head, pushing myself up slightly. My breasts now hung just above Geri's, my nipples tickling her flesh. I bent my head down, closing my eyes and tilting my neck. I felt my lips crashed into Geri's, a little too excitedly, a little too rough. But Geri just giggled, her mouth opening and allowing my tongue to pour into her teeth. Her tongue rose to meet me and soon, they were swirling wildly together, pouring out of our mouths and messily dragging across our lips.

At the same time, I had began to thrust. I pulled my hips back, letting my cock slip out until just the very tip remained in Geri's body. Geri's body squeezed me tightly, the whole way out. She gasped as her body released me, only just conceding each inch of me. I could barely stand to be outside of Geri's body. The cool air of against my now-sopping skin was excruciating. I plunged back inside of Geri, feeling my balls slap against her ass and feeling her groan into my mouth.

Geri threw her head back and my tongue slipped from her mouth and dragged down her chin. I didn't want to pull my cock out just yet, I wanted to be deeper insider of her. I sat up higher on my knees, grasping my hands around Geri's hips. Soon I was kneeling between Geri's legs, my body perpendicular with hers, and my cock buried more deeply inside of her than ever. I rotated my hips inside of Geri, feeling her insides caress me. My balls ached against Geri's asshole. My breasts were sensitive as well and one of my hands moved from Geri's hip, grasping at my own breast. I squeezed my nipples for relief, groaning at the cascading sensations.

My eyes fluttered down to Geri's body, it looked so beautiful stretched out in front of me. Her wide hips, her narrow waist, her small breasts spread out on her chest. I could hear Geri groaning in time to my thrusts, feel her body tremble to my rhythm. But, to my surprise, she wasn't looking at me. Instead, her head was turned to the side, looking at Omuzlar, who was lying next to her, panting and moaning as well. I looked at Geri's thin, elegant arm reaching across the distance between them. Omuzlar was doing the same. Like me, Cilek was between her lover's legs, perpendicular with her body. She was thrusting wildly, looking down at Omuzlar's body. Omuzlar and Geri were looking at one another, holding hands.

Perhaps I should have thought that strange, the two women holding hands while we, strangers in their land, pumped them full of seed. But, as it had from the beginning, my hatred of Cilek had clouded my faculties. Here, in the same position as Cilek, and deeply occupied in the same task, I jumped instantly to the conclusion that Cilek and I were in some sort of competition. That we were in a race to pleasure our lovers.

I instantly increased my pace, thrusting in and out of Geri's body, no longer loitering inside of her. Geri bit her lip and nodded as I began to move, and I knew I was doing the right thing. Without really trying, I found that I slipped into same rhythm as Cilek, we were moving in and out of our lovers at the same rate. I could hear the wet sounds of our cocks moving into wet cunnies. Omuzlar and Geri continued to look at each other, their eyes smiling and their mouths open in constant moans. Their hips bucked into us.

After a few moments, I saw Omuzlar's hand move. Not the hand that was holding Geri's hand, but her other hand. I watched it move across her body and down between her legs. Her fingers slipped through her wetness, rubbing against Cilek's hard cock in the process. Once they were wet, they flickered up to her own clitoris, and I watched her fingers circling on it gently, as Cilek's cock continued to plunge in and out of her. She was pleasuring herself as Cilek fucked her!

Before Geri had a chance to mimic the action, I brought my hand up off of my breast and placed my thumb in my mouth. I quickly circled my tongue around the pad of my thumb, getting it quickly wet and then slipping it out from between my lips. I dropped my palm down on Geri's flat stomach, spreading my fingers out on her hot flesh, even as I continued to thrust inside of her. My thumb found its way down to Geri's hard clitoris and I saw her eyes clamp shut and she gasped as I touched her. Working at the same pace as Omuzlar, I circled my thumb around on Geri's clit, occasionally dropping down to my thrusting cock, to keep the pad wet.

We continued in this motion, working in unison, but in competition. But we did not continue long. The sensations were simply too intense. Cilek and Omuzlar finished first, though I could not say who began. I heard Cilek let out a low shriek and turned to look as her hands squeezed onto Omuzlar's hips. For her part, Omuzlar's fingers had frozen between her legs. In fact, she seemed frozen all over. Her legs were clenched around Cilek's body, her mouth was frozen open with her eyes slammed shut. And I could see that her hand was grasping Geri so hard that her fingers appeared to be white. She was groaning deeply, trembling all over. Cilek thrust twice more, hard, and then kept her hips pressed against Omuzlar's cunny.

But I could not watch for long. I heard Geri gasp and felt a tremble run through her body. I turned back to her, and saw that her eyes were closed and that her free hand had risen up. Geri was grasping at her own breast, squeezing the flesh tightly for some sort of relief. Her trembling grew more and more intense, and the noises in the back of her throat grew louder.

Geri's body continued to tighten. At first, I could feel the muscles in her legs tighten around my waist. And the muscles in her stomach under her hand. But I kept thrusting, and kept swirling my finger around on her clit. My breathing was coming ragged, but I didn't slow. I couldn't slow. Then, I felt Geri's cunny squeeze around me. Somehow, more strongly than before. I thrust into Geri and she sort of closed around me, holding me warmly and firmly in place. At the same moment, she let out a shivering gasp and her hand rose off her breast and grasped at my hand, pushing it away from her now sensitive cunny. I realized that Geri was cumming again.

And, I realized, I was about to cum as well. I had been so focused on competing with Cilek, somehow, that I had barely noticed the rising tension in my body. But my toes were curling, my breath was shallow, and I could feel a tingly sensation down my back.

"Oh fuck, I am cumming," I groaned aloud. And in saying it, I realized what was about to happen. I was about to spill my seed. Inside of Geri. I felt my balls seizing against Geri's asshole. I had no time. My last thought, before the orgasm crashed over me, was to pull my hips back sharply. And then the whole world disappeared into a soothing pleasure that seemed to burst out of every inch of me all at once. A blinding, tingly sensation that erased any concerns about any competition or any seed or even going home, to the North. It was just...an overwhelming peace.

Even in the midst of the orgasm, I kept my eyes on Geri's body. I saw that I had pulled my cock out of her warm cunny in time. Any regret I felt in leaving the warmth of Geri's cunny was assuaged by the pleasure of the orgasm, and the lewd thrill of watching my seed pour from my cock and splash onto Geri's shapely body. It was a large amount of seed splatter on Geri's stomach, her tits, and even her throat.

As my orgasm subsided, I found myself weak in the knees. I tumbled forward, landing on top of Geri's body. Her arms wrapped around me. I felt my softening thigh press against Geri's thigh. Our breasts were aligned and I felt her softness, holding me up. What was more, our bodies were fused together with my seed. I could feel it, wet and warm, against my breast and my stomach. I could smell my seed and Geri's cunny. I glanced at Geri, saw her looking at me, smiling contentedly.

I kissed her instinctively. At first I didn't know why. We were done. I had finished what I set out to do. But I found an emotion had, to my surprise, burst from within me. I had looked at Geri, in this shared moment of supreme relaxation and bliss and found some sort of connection to her that I had not expected. I couldn't even name the feeling, or understand it. But it felt good and pure. And it willed me to kiss her. Geri's mouth opened, to allow me to kiss her further.

Our tongues met, and I melted into Geri's body. I groaned into her mouth and Geri giggled in response. Giggling against my tongue, her body shaking underneath of me. And I felt myself giggling as well. Our kiss holding us together, but our bodies trembling with mirth. And just like with my orgasm, I didn't care about anything else. It was just a lovely moment. A moment where, somehow, I felt at home.

But as my tongue pushed deeper between her lips, I heard it.

"That was lovely," I heard Cilek's now familiar, obnoxious voice state. It was more a coo than clearly state words and I felt my lip curl. The pleasant sensation curdled inside of me. My tongue pulled from Geri's mouth.

"It was," Omuzlar said. I turned and looked at Cilek and Omuzlar, they kissed gently. I saw the same tender emotion that I had felt, reflected in their eyes. And I felt sickened by it. Seeing it felt like...weakness. Geri's hand wrapped around the back of my neck. She turned me so that I faced her. She was smiling, still contented. But I could no longer look upon Geri as a lover. That feeling had passed, leaving only a sense of danger behind. My cock had been thrust into Hayalet soil. I could easily find myself rooted to the spot.

"I certainly enjoyed myself," Geri said, raising her eyebrows.

"As did I," I saw queitly, then, louder, "because I won!" Geri's brow furrowed. Cilek and Omuzlar turned to look at me.

"What?" Geri asked. But I turned and looked at Cilek.

"You came twice, and made your lover cum a single time. And that is being generous, since she pleasured herself. I pleasured Geri twice, and came only once myself. I am twice the lover that you are," I said. Geri gazed at me, her mouth open in disbelief. Omuzlar, too, looked puzzled. Cilek stared at me for a moment, and then laughed.

"I wasn't competing," she said, "I was making love." I pushed myself up, my body feeling sticky and cold from the seed. I snorted as I searched the darkness for my clothes.

"Of course you weren't," I said, "Because you lost. And a Kabile has no honor and cannot admit when she is beaten. But I am Buz. I have proven my prowess in the bedroom, as I will someday prove it to you in the field of battle," I said.

"We were just fucking. It was supposed to be fun," Omuzlar said, incredulously. I ignored her.

"Thank you Geri," I said, but for reasons I did not want to probe, I could not look at my erstwhile lover, "But..." I didn't know what else to say. Instead, I rose from the floor, found my clothes, and headed for the door. I did not look back, but I could hear the others talking quietly in the dark. I quickened my pace, so they would not sense the confusion, and fear, that I felt bubbling along in the wake of my orgasm.