Trisha's Timely Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Allie Bennett arrived home it was to the smell of delicious food cooking in the kitchen, red roses in a vase on the candle-lit table, and to a tall, dapper man in a tuxedo holding two glasses of champagne. Allie looked at the man questioningly as she accepted the offered glass of bubbly.

"Who are you, and what have you done with my husband?" asked Allie, accepting his gentle kiss on the lips.

"You look breathtaking," said Tom stepping back and admiring his sexy wife. "I love your outfit! Thank you for wearing it!"

"Thank you for liking it."

"Was it weird being dressed like that at work?"

"How far off is dinner?"

"I don't know, a half hour, maybe. I thought we could spend it drinking this bottle of champagne? Why? What happened at work?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" said Allie sarcastically as she put down her glass and folded her arms defiantly.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I would," said Tom, smiling and intrigued.

"Ok, tell you what," said Allie as she reached under her skirt, wiggled out of her thong, and tossed the soggy garment to her husband as she turned toward the stairs. "Meet me in the bedroom and I'll give you all of the juicy details."

The panties landed in Tom's hand with a splat.

"Jesus, Allie, they're soaking wet!"

12