Twin Set Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he reached inside her with one finger, he could feel her sphincter contracting in rhythm with her rapid heartbeat. With two fingers in, he felt it dilate as she willed it to relax, although her back muscles were rippling with tension and her legs were humping back and forth on his fingers and cock.

He put more lube on her asshole and worked it in and around until the crevice was shiny with it from the top to where it flared out around her pussy. Only then did he withdraw his cock from her and begin to tease the smaller opening with the head, which seemed enormous and purple and swollen. She became very still, trying very hard not to buck against it. Just the feel of its weight against her there seemed threatening, like a shark circling in the water. Now he let her move again, rooting for her orgasm, inevitably working his cock farther and farther in the more she squirmed.

Next door, a male and female moan began a steady, increasing tempo. It spurred Dan on to push ahead, to go ahead and start fucking his sister the way she'd asked him to. Under the louder moans from Phil and Erica, a small muffled whimper could be heard under him as he pulled her ponytail with one hand and pushed her down with the other, forcing his way in slowly, inch by inch. They were both sweating now, and her slick buttocks were beginning to hump rhythmically as her intense need to come flooded out any other pain. Her release seemed out there somewhere, but as sweet as the pain from his invading cock was beginning to feel, as much as she was beginning to need the feeling of tightness from its lubricated, steady hardness working back and forth in her sphincter, she felt it wasn't going to make her come.

She felt his balls begin to bounce against her empty, aching pussy as he bottomed out in her tight little asshole. It was quiet now in the house. The air conditioner wasn't even on, and he was trying to fuck her hard without the sounds of their bodies slapping together being too obvious. The ball gag harness was beginning to feel tight around her neck, and she groaned, panic beginning to worm its way into her mind. She began to pull against the restraints, desperate to get a hand on her cunt.

Finally, she felt it - a smooth, soft hand caressing her inflamed clit, something beckoning inside her G-spot, triggering her, releasing them both. Dan shot come deep into her bowels, and she felt his cock soften as her pussy clenched around the intruding digit, again and again.

She was coming down from her third orgasm when she realized that it was Erica's thumb in her pussy, Erica's finger on her clit.

12