Twin Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't completely wake up until his sister's pussy began to grip the head of his cock and she lowered herself slowly onto him. They were both naked as the day they were born, and her breasts hung over his mouth. She was offering them to him, and they were refreshing cool fruit, which he licked and sucked on gently, while his hands rested on her gently rocking hips.

"Oh, perfect. Oh, perfect. Yeah, perfect," she kept babbling over and over, and it was. His cock fit her pussy perfectly, pumping in and out of her at a slow, steady pace. The sweet look of bliss and relief shone on her face. The muscles deep inside her gripped him greedily, trying to take him up in her as much as he would go, needing it, willing it. She'd had three orgasms before she realized they were happening, then she laid her head on his chest, taking a breather, his steel-hard cock still an unanswered question buried deep in her.

He lifted her gently off of him, then laid her on her back. With his cock poised again at the opening to her wet pussy, he whispered in her ear. "Do you still want it?"

"Oh, yeah, I need it," she sighed, and he pushed it smoothly back in. Now her hands rested loosely on his ass and she relaxed as he did the work, gently biting her neck and nipples, taking her right where she wanted to go all along, . An electric jolt went through her, and it caught him on fire. He began to fuck her fast and hard, slowing down just before they both climaxed, her wet pussy squirting on his balls as he came, buried deep in her.

He reached for his shirt and cleaned them both up as well as he could, then she nestled in his arms. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I was having the best dream, and then it was really happening," she sighed. "Are you okay?"

"I think I've fallen in love with my married twin sister, who is also pregnant."

"You haven't fallen in love with me, you just love me, like I've always loved you," she said quietly and kissed him on the cheek."This is just a weird thing that happened. It could happen again, but not very often."

"You're right about that," he said, staring at the ceiling, which was still growing lighter with the dawn.

"We're just alike. It's like fucking yourself. Isn't it?"

"In a way."

"We'd get tired of each other. It would always be the same way. Oh, probably not as spectacular, and it was spectacular, big brother, but we both need the otherness. Besides," she said snuggling up beside him, stroking his chest, "will you want me when I'm six or seven months pregnant?"

"I'd like to find out."

She punched him lightly in the ribs. "Maybe you will, brother, maybe you will. Something tells me Phil won't."