Using Alice

Story Info
A friendship changes for good, is it the end?
3k words
4.24
9.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had known each other for a long time. There had always been a certain tension, and lack of tension in everything about our friendship. She was always off limits. I couldn't cross that line with her. But inside I spent the years of our friendship salivating, waiting for the time when we no longer had to remain spirit siblings in helping each other through the times that we did. By the time it all came together, it had been months since we had seen each other. She arrived as instructed. If this line was to be crossed, it was to be total and complete.

I watched her walking up the path to my apartment. She looked good, she always had. Her tattoos, her shape, she was so small, and looked dirty. She both was and wasn't dirtier than you expected...but tonight she would be, and she and I both knew it. I opened the door as she reached the landing...my neighbor's door across the hall aligned perfectly with mine. Her hair looked good no matter what color it was, red, purple, blond, brown, the dark hadn't looked right with her face, but was still good. She had gotten her nails done recently. She looked nervous, embarrassed, but she was here, and knew why.

I was only holding the door about a foot open, she looked at me pleadingly as I held my finger to my lips and said shhh, half looking across the hall, the likelihood my neighbor was at the door was very slim, I had been listening for a few minutes and it didn't sound like someone was leaning against the door sweatily peering out at the sight that would have made his day. Alice didn't know that, and there WAS always that chance. I raised my eyebrow, and pretended to look at a watch I wasn't wearing.

She tugged her stretch pants down and pulled them off with her slip on shoes, pushing them into my waiting arms as she stood. In the brief struggle to get her shoes off, my imaginary neighbor would have been treated to a great view of her heart-shaped ass, bent at the waist, spread open pointing right at his door. Next came her sweatshirt. She had dressed to strip quickly...she did in fact know why she was here. There she stood anxiously moving forward to get in, as I opened the door and let her in.

She was naked. No lingerie, no panties, I handed her a hair tie she had left at my house months ago. She put her hair up as she walked past me towards the bedroom I had directed her towards. I had moved since we had last been together. She had never been here. Now she looked determined, and perhaps fatalistic about the fate she had agreed to. She got on the bed, on all fours as she had been instructed.

I had wanted her ass for years. I walked up behind her slowly appreciating it. She looked back like she was expecting something from me...I smiled, nodded towards the pillows to indicate she should turn back around...she shot me a cold angry stare, then blushed fiercely, and complied. I smoked a joint while I admired her. She had always been a lightweight, and the second hand was more than enough.

"I'm getting baked over here." She said and laughed a little. "We haven't done this in a while." And we had never done it with her sticking out her ass for me the way she was now.

"I know you like it rough, are expecting me to slap and choke you, ravage you...and I will a little. But tonight isn't about you. Tonight I'm USING you. This means that I do what I want, how I want. Put your face in the pillows I'm gonna spend...well as long as I want enjoying your ass and pussy." I spoke a little smugly, but mostly very candid, soft. I accentuated my words with little chuckles, and smiles...The same sarcastic banter we had always engaged in, and were so good at.

I grabbed both cheeks and pulled gently apart. I felt every wrinkle of her puckered butthole with fingertips like I was reading braille...pulled it open, squeezed it shut. Kneaded, licked, and kissed every inch of both of her ass cheeks. I could smell her pussy, long before I first touched it...I took my time. I was still wearing jeans, and a shirt and an undershirt. I wanted to start dressed completely while she was completely exposed.

I wanted to smack her asshole with my dick. So I did. I took it out of my pants, it was rock hard, the hardest it ever was, reserved for those fuck yes occasions, and this was one. If it was ever 8 inches, this was the day, most times it floated a pinch above 7 3/4, and I both always wanted to and would never say 8...because it wasn't quite. I rolled a glob of precome around on the tip and then lined it up while grabbing the base and while holding her cheek open with my other hand I landed the head with a little whipping motion right on her asshole. Then pulling my belt and fly open and pushing my boxers low I laid the length of my shaft along her crack so my balls were rubbing against her asshole. I dragged the shaft up and down the length of her crack, rolling it around to feel it between her cheeks. Satisfied, I put it back away pushed her down pulling a few pillows out from under her so her face was down and her ass was up, giving me more room to start in on her pussy. It was bald and little. Her lips were gaping open already they were certainly being bounced around while I was squeezing and smacking and jiggling her ass for the past god knows how long.

"Tell me about every girl you've ever messed around with...start with the first." I said, as I started to finger and rub her inner and outer lips, teasing her hood and her clit a little, but not getting there yet.

While I played with her pussy, she told me every time she'd messed with a crazy girl. I ate her pussy for close to an hour, had her roll over not too long into it. I cuffed her wrists to the corners of the bed with canvas restraints...so she would feel exposed and know she couldn't cover herself, even though she knew I would tell her not to and she had to listen. I ran my hands, greedily over her tits, her hips, every inch of her legs. While she told me about every shitty situation she got herself in, every guy that had treated her like shit. She was tough as nails, but still had a heart of gold.

I made her suck my dick next. I ordered food about fifteen minutes into it. It took the food an hour to get there. I answered a few of her questions, some of the crazy things I had done with women. We were both honest. I came, holding her head to make sure she swallowed the first couple of big bursts, then pulling out and cumming on her face, and smearing it around. I then told her to keep licking and sucking me while I got soft, knowing the food would be there within a few minutes. She was sucking my balls when the buzzer rang for the food.

I had her get on the bed on all fours. I pulled my jeans and shirt back on, I had shed my boxers and T shirt a while ago. I left the bedroom door wide open. You couldn't see anything from the door except the very foot of the bed. I left the light on.

"Don't wipe your face." I whispered as I went to get the door.

I made a point of making an almost painful amount of small talk with the driver, and tipped well. If he were incredibly observant he might have been able to see the toes of one of her upturned feet. He probably didn't.

Alice knelt on the bed. She had come while I was going down on her, several times. Now there was come and sweat mingling on her face and with her hair. She could hear the delivery guy, the door was open. Her anxiety was pounding, but her pussy was dripping. The apartment door was only across the living room. She could hear the whole conversation, she was trying to stay still so the bed wouldn't creak.

We ate in the living room. I put a towel on her chair...made a joke about keeping the furniture clean. I made her eat with her legs open. The humiliation was making her boil.

"This is supposed to be embarrassing." I say quietly as I look her up and down. Now that we've both shared stories, and she sits completely naked, and totally exposed. Eating delicious food, with my come on her face a strange comfort begins to settle. We have always been close. Now there is nothing, literally nothing to hide. I keep my jeans and shirt on while we eat, because it is demeaning. That is the point of tonight. She knows it. Tonight is my night, and she expects me to punish her. She looks genuinely pulsing with the nervous excitement of what's to come, and looking me in the eyes as I eat my food and feast on her body...she knows I am going to punish her but that she is in the safest place she has ever been in.

She knows that come morning she decides what our roles will be moving forward. She knows that choice will be made with everything laid bare on the table. I am letting the food settle, making fairly light talk, getting through the how've you beens. I can feel my second round stirring, I am excited tonight.

"Eat up you're going to need the energy." I say. "There are a couple of sprites and a gatorade on the nightstand too. Leave your legs open." as I finish talking and get up I walk past you to the bathroom. I pee with the door open, letting it be loud.

When I come back I have a warm damp cloth and I wipe your face, and the edges of your hair...

"I got cum everywhere Alice." I say looking her dead in the eyes, smiling a little. I'm standing behind her, leaning over the recliner she is sitting in. Her open knees resting on the arms. The last of her food sitting on the table beside her. Looking down past her nipple rings, I reach down, drag my fingers up her belly, over the tattoo all wrapped around her belly ring. I pinch and tug her nipples. Not hard, that's what she wants. I lean over and kiss and suck them. Reclining the chair more. I suckle and lick and bite almost every inch of her abdomen, all over her chest, ribs, tits...it is fingers, tongue, lips, I'm hard again, I shrug my jeans off, pull my shirt over my head. My arms and chest wrapped around her body as I lean over her and take whatever liberty with her body I want.

Gradually I spun the chair on it's coasters I could push it all around the room as I saw fit. I kissed and sucked my way up her chest. Then I took one of her arms raised it above her head, then the other, and with one forearm I held both of her elbows above her head. Then I leaned in and kissed her collar bone, licked her neck, kissed my way up, ignored her ears, but got the edge of her cheekbone. Her chest was starting to heave, as her breathing elevated. This wasn't something she had expected...this was intimate, it was a different boundary.

"I'm using you, give in, relax and kiss back. It's not like you don't know how." I whisper, this time very soft and directly in her ear. I let the words hang in the air completely still. Then I resume kissing her neck, lightly rubbing my forehead along hers...I run my lips down her cheek grazing her lips...she tenses up and moves forward the motions of a kiss as natural as riding a bike or breathing. I don't stop on this pass though, and she grunts and laughs.

"You asshole." She says, but she's laughing.

"You remembered." I answer, and then I do kiss her.

She gives in, and the kiss is as natural as everything else we've ever done. I'm still holding her arms when I move between her legs and push inside the pussy that has been getting teased for going on 3 hours. It's soaked. She's soaked. I take both of my hands and bring her arms down beside her and then taking her by each elbow I use her arms to pull her deeper onto me. As I begin thrusting hard inside her.

She's crying a little, and I'm not sure why, but her teeth are clenched and her fingertips are grabbing at my thighs like she's pulling me more into her as well. I can't choke her, I won't, but as I get closer to cumming I unleash the full fury of several hundred sit ups a week...she starts to squirt right before I come, and I go for as long as I can, several minutes pass, as I thrust through the spasms of the most intense orgasm I've ever had...when I collapse forward onto her we are both covered in sweat. The towel and my pelvis are soaked, she's drenched and there's a puddle of sweat, and squirt, and cum in the little triangle where her ass meets the towel. I collapse back in the chair across from her.

"Don't close your legs." I say.

We sit for a few minutes across from each other, both naked, both fit, both covered in sweat and each other.

"I gotta pee." She says. "And I need something to drink, can I get my Sprite?"

"I'll get your sprite. You can pee in the shower, we should clean up a little, you're gonna pee standing up with your legs open." I grabbed her sprite, and took a gas station sex pill, I had bought 2 packs and tested one a week ago, it had worked so fuck it, I wanted one more round, and was beginning to second guess the toys I was going to bust out...that had been really good. I lit another joint as she got out of the recliner and met me in the bathroom. She leaned against the sink and I stood in front of her feeling her up while we smoked. My building has showers that pretty much never run out of hot water and I was looking forward to fucking her in the shower if the pill got me a third round.

"You may piss now Alice." I said with a shit eating grin as I put the roach out and pulled back the shower curtain. She was blushing scarlet as she got in the shower and spread her legs and kind of stood squatted like she was hovering at a gas station. My cum was smeared all over her inner thighs, and leaking out of her pussy. It mixed with her pee as she was finally able to unclasp and let go. She peed a ton, it was pretty hot to make her do it in front of me...there was a little blood in my dick already...

In the shower I made her scrub me gently before I returned the favor and washed her. I took my time, and we were pretty baked with the steam and warm water. And it wasn't long before I fucked her again, from behind. The pill, and third round numbness were combining to making this take a while, I started fingering her asshole.

She knew it was coming...I slow ground into her feeling her breathing adjust as she came to terms with it...by the time I pulled my two thick fingers out of her asshole and slid my cock from her pussy up and into her wet ass she was ready...I still slid in slow...fuck it was tight. I grabbed her shoulders and told her to wiggle as deep as she could go...she half grunted half moaned and rocked her hips side to side as she sank her asshole all the way onto me.

It only took a few minutes to come fiercely in her ass. As I softened I took a facecloth and wiped it down. The night had gotten late.

"I had a whole bunch of toys I was going to tie you down spread eagle and start in on you with, but I guess they'll wait til next time. That is, if you want a next time. Our arrangement is til morning, and I plan on passing out with our arms around each other." I shut the water off and grabbed 2 towels from the dryer right outside the bathroom door. I covered myself with my towel and then dried her with the other. Never fully covering her. The heat lamp in the bathroom lighting her skin with it's red glow.

Once dry I led her back to the bedroom, pulled back the blankets. In the few minutes before exhaustion took us I pulled her close, hard, my bare chest against her back, my soft and thoroughly drained cock resting between her glorious ass.

"Alice in the morning, when you leave you get to decide what crossing this line means. Will we never be friends again? Will we be friends with benefits, will we be just friends, or will you move in with me and see what two people who know everything there is to know can do?" My hands were subconsciously tracing her tits, her hips. Readers...what do you think Alice should do ;)