Venus Ascending Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all that had been dumped in John's lap, he needed to clear his head and wound up walking around the casinos. He ultimately ended up staring out of his receiving bay window at the earth below. How could such a beautiful idea like a casino in space become perverted into a completely amoral society with no respect for human life? He suddenly felt as if he had discovered the Nazi's cremation ovens during World War II, and now he had to figure out what to do.

When it's your government or your leadership destroying people, who do you report it to? Using his analogy of the Nazis, he could have reported it to the rest of the world. Ultimately, the world held them accountable. Obviously, the scale was not the same, but people were dying nonetheless. He had to do something.

Chapter 17

John slowly walked back to his apartment and wound up getting home about 20 minutes later than usual. He was greeted by a sight that stunned him every time he saw it, Lisa sitting naked in slave presentation position. This was position number three, and she was still sitting with her butt on her heels but her legs were slightly spread, with her back arched and her hands behind her head. This position draws in her tummy and throws out her chest which really accentuates her outstanding breasts. He knelt down and sucked a nipple into his mouth rolling it around between his teeth and tongue.

It was then that he noticed her eyes were glazed over with all of her muscles quivering beneath the skin. He slid his hands down her tight tummy feeling her belly trembling creating ripples in her satiny skin. He slid his fingers through her pussy lips and felt the vibration inside her. As his fingers penetrated her, he found the vibrating Ben-Wa-Balls located right over her G-Spot and going to town inside her. Lisa was breathing hard, and he could tell she was trying to contain her imminent orgasm.

Then in a strained and quivering voice she whispered in a voice barely audible, "Master, could you please fuck your slave. I need your huge cock buried inside me very badly right now."

She looked up at him with pleading eyes, and her mouth was silently opening and closing as she tried to contain her inner fire. John began to lightly caress her belly, tweaking her nipples, and lightly caressing her clit. Lisa's eyes popped wide open as her head barely shook back and forth. In an almost visceral reaction, she was telling him she couldn't take any more and needed him to take her and finish her torment. John knew the minute he told her to cum, she would be rocketing into outer space.

As his hands continued to tease her even more, his lips began to gnaw on her diamond hardened nipple. She shuttered trying to suck in a deep breath, straining to fill her lungs as John elevated the fire in her already agonized body. Her head shook back and forth as her tormented voice pleaded, "No, please Master, please take me! Please Master, I'm yours take me and show me the ecstasy only you can! Please, oh please Master, use me, don't let me suffer any more!"

John looked at her and realized that she was truly on the ragged edge and hadn't seen her worked up like this since their very first date. He looked into her lust glazed eyes and ask, "My pet, how long have you been waiting here for me?"

Lisa opened and closed her mouth a couple of times before she answered in harsh, passion laden breaths, "Master, I was ... ready at 4:30, ... hoping you ... would be home early."

John looked at the time on his phone and thought to himself that she had been on the edge almost an hour waiting for him. No wonder she was fighting to contain her passion. John scooped her up in his arms and carried her heated and quivering body to the bed. She was trembling and shaking so hard that it was difficult for him to maintain his balance while carrying her. Thank God for the low gravity of Venus, or he would have been in real trouble.

As he laid her on the bed, he found the remote for the vibrating balls still in her hand and took it from her. He played with the settings of the remote watching her body writhe as she whimpered and gasped, trying to fill her frenzied, ecstasy laden chest. Breathlessly she whimpered, "Please Master, take me, use me, use that huge cock to tame your slave! Please Master, please, please!"

John looked at Lisa cupping her face in his hands as his thumbs stroked her cheek. Then he said, "My sweet, beautiful, love slave, I love coming home to you like this. I do love everything you do to please me. However, this is of you're own doing, and I'm going to enjoy tasting my slave before I let her cum."

"OOOHHH MM MA MASTER, PLEASE, CANT STOP! ... NO EEEAATTT MMEE ... GOD MASTER ... PLEASE! ... I CANT STOP IF YOU EEAATT MMEEEE! ... OOOHHH GOD, PLEASE MASTER!"

John's hands roamed freely over her incredibly soft and supple skin, teasing her every place he went. Lisa's pleas for release went unanswered as John took her nipples in his mouth, kissing and nibbling, loving her more than anyone ever had. Lisa twisted and squirmed as his loving kisses and caresses drove her wild with need. With her attempts to keep her orgasmic tsunami at bay, Lisa's body was frantic in her movements.

John's caresses and kisses were soft and filled with loving affection as he steadily pushed her towards her orgasmic precipice. He could tell she was slipping over the edge but fighting hard to make her Master proud and not to give in to the fire roasting her belly. Her face was twisted with beautiful agony, and she stared at him with determined passion. She had done all of this for him, and he wanted to thank her while honoring her love and sacrifice.

John moved and settled between her legs teasing her pussy lips with his tongue. He reveled in her taste as his tongue lapped up her nectar, and he simultaneously pushed the vibrating balls to its highest setting. He sucked her clit into his mouth after he said, "Cum for me, my love."

Lisa's reaction was immediate and violently erotic. Her body did a bone breaking back bend and froze rigidly for several seconds before her belly clinched and whipped her body forward sending her back to the bed. Her body arched again into a backbend before her belly clinched again, and this time her stomach knotted and wouldn't let go. Her face had a surprised look of supreme bliss as she struggled to absorb what was happening to her. The rapture, evident on her face, made her the most beautiful creature John had ever seen.

Her mouth was opening and closing with the cords on her neck distended, but no sound was coming out. Her arms and legs flailed spastically grasping for anything to stop her free fall. Then her hands found the man she loves, latched on, and held on for dear life. She seemed to have lost the ability to speak. As he looked John noticed her breath was locked in her chest, and she wasn't breathing.

Her wild orgasmic gyrations kept him from hanging on to her clit, but his hands held onto her as she curled into a ball. All her muscles were still trembling, but her stomach was knotted with her cum and wouldn't release. As her stomach knotted and her seizures continued, John realized it was the vibrating balls keeping her in her extended orgasmic state. Just as he was coming to that conclusion, she went limp and passed out.

He turned off the vibrator and pulled her into his lap as he cuddled her fiery and inflamed body. Then he used his fingers to pull the vibrating balls from her still clasping pussy. He got undressed and lay down beside her, holding her as he began stroking her skin with loving caresses. As she started to awaken from the faint, the orgasmic fever didn't seem to diminish. She squirmed in his arms desperate to have him inside her. She climbed on top of him a foggy panic in her eyes frantically trying to get his cock inside her.

"MA MA MASTER ... IN ME ... DEEP IN ME ... NEED YOU ... YOUR SLAVE ... TAME THE FIRE ... MASTER ... OH GOD MASTER ... PLEASE!"

Lisa began rubbing the head of his cock through her lips, lubricating it as she began to feed his cock inside her. When his cock slid easily inside her, Lisa groaned as her belly started trembling again. Her passions flared brightly again as she slid down his cock, unable to control his cock's penetration. As he buried deep inside her and slammed against her cervix, Lisa fell forward on his chest quivering and screaming her latest, bodily completion.

He held her tightly against his chest then rolled over so that he was on top. He began driving his cock in and out of her in long hard thrusts, and Lisa continued to orgasm beneath him. She was cumming continuously in hard, spasming contortions. She seemed to have lost all muscle control as her arms and legs were twitching and shaking out of control. Her hands were grabbing at him, grasping, trying to hold on or grip anything. All the muscles in her face morphed between rapture and astonishment with the intensity bordering on pain.

Lisa's cries seemed to change as she screamed his name. Her voice was full of love, amazement, rapture, while her passion glazed eyes never left his face. John kept up his hard, long, driving strokes that somehow teased her clit, G spot, and cervix on every stroke. Her skin rippled and quivered with the muscles throughout her body celebrating with their own dance of bliss. In those few moments when her hands grabbed a hold of him, she would mindlessly claw furloughs in his skin.

Her face had lost the pained look of her unrelenting orgasms and had transformed into a blank, ethereal serenity. Her unseeing eyes stared blankly off into the distance, and John could tell she was in a place she had never been before.

Her body's wild gyrations and constantly milking pussy was quickly bringing John to the edge. As he stared into her beautiful, serene face, he planted his cock hard against her cervix firing hard ropes of his seed into the woman he loved. He held his cock there hard against her cervix as though his cum was trying to break through into her womb. As he continued to cum inside her, he leaned down and began kissing the face of the woman who kept him mesmerized.

He tried to bring her back to him, kissing her nose, her forehead, her cheeks and her eyes. When he finally came to her mouth, he felt her lips twitch. Then she latched on to his mouth giving him a deep, passionate kiss. She moaned into his mouth breathing her passion against his lips.

As he pulled back and looked into her eyes, he could see she was back from the brink. Her eyes were full of tears, and she was looking at him with completely unbridled love. She threw her still quivering arms around him and pulled him down, so she could feel his body pressing her into the mattress. She took a deep, shuddering breath and began crying into his neck. He didn't know exactly what was going on, but suspected that she had experienced something amazing, and her tears were a catharsis. He held her tightly and told her how much he loved her until she was finally able to tell him what happened.

For Lisa, it felt amazing to be touched by a person who made love to your mind and heart. He was the person who loves her very soul, despite all of her flaws. She felt as if she had been playing at life all of these years, but when she knelt as a slave in front of John, she finally felt truly free. In that moment of submission, that moment of surrender, she felt like her life began. While he feasted upon her form, he also cherished her mind, understood her fears, and appreciated her strength.

"Oh John my love and master of my body, my heart, and my mind, always creating things in me; I never knew to dream. Tonight you once again took me to a place I never knew existed. The first time we made love you gave me more love, passion, and orgasms, than I had my entire life before I met you. Every time since, you take me higher and further, but tonight was something I can't even describe. It was almost like an out of body experience."

"I was cumming so hard and so often, I couldn't distinguish between them. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think ,and I thought I was going to pass out, but then it's like I just started floating. It was this euphoria, and I was floating on a cloud of ecstasy over us. I could see you making love to me, kissing me, caressing me. My whole body was floating tingling and alive like I've never known. I could feel everything,. Your kisses were searing my skin. I could feel your breath bathing me in your love. I could feel every part of your cock feeding and caressing my pussy. Mostly, I could feel the love you have for me pouring out of you with every thrust, every touch, and every kiss."

Lisa twisted her face, so she could again capture his lips. She softly kissed and nibbled around his lips. It was one of the most loving and seductive kisses he had ever felt. She whispered,

"John, I could see into your heart, and I know how deeply you do truly love me. I saw that you will always love me and will always protect me. You are my master, and I am not scared anymore. There is no more fear, and now I am completely and unequivocally yours ... all of me. I am truly your love slave from now on; I'll never doubt or question anything you do. Now I know how true your heart is and how much you love me."

As she talked, John got this big lump in his throat and couldn't say anything because she's right. He would have stepped in front of a bullet if it protected her. He loves her with every fabric of his being. His eyes began to water as well as he kissed her. He kissed her again trying to show her how much he loved her, and as they kissed his cock began to thicken and harden inside her.

She felt him again filling her with his love, and she began to rock her hips trying to feel more of him inside her. This time when they made love, it was both of them together full of love and emotion. It with slow, sensual, and erotic as their bodies moved together with their deep love for each other. This time they came together both in body and spirit as they reaffirmed their love.

Afterwards Lisa fell asleep draped across his chest. John could feel her heart beating against his chest and could feel his own heart overflowing with love for this woman. He now knew that both of them had found the person that they were truly supposed to be with. After tonight there could be no more doubts, she belongs to him, and he belongs to her.

While she was sleeping, John ordered some food then called the restaurant that they were supposed to eat at tonight. John spoke directly to the manager because the food was going to be free tonight. John had worked out an agreement with some of the entertainment managers for Lisa to give a free show and demonstrate her dancing talents. However, after tonight's loving catharsis he couldn't do that, so he tried to reschedule for the next night.

The manager was truly pissed, but then again John had expected him to be angry. His entertainment for the night was canceling, but now he told John they are going to pay a penalty. It was going to be a different kind of show, and he would have to pay a second penalty the following week. John knew this could be trouble, but he didn't have another choice.

He hung up the phone and wrapped Lisa tightly in his arms. As he held her close, she murmured in her sleep, "Oh Master, so happy, I love you, Master."

They slept that night tightly wrapped in each other's embrace. Once during the night Lisa rolled out of John's arms, but both of them frantically grabbed for each other and pulled themselves back into their embrace.

12