Wardrobe Malfunction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to our room and Kara saw the clothing laid out she smiled and said, "I guess you want to go to Tony's and you obviously want me to look sexy."

I just smiled to acknowledge my concurrence.

Two hours later we were standing at the front door of Tony's waterfront home. Tony was delighted that we had decided to come and welcomed us graciously. He was struck by Kara's look and heaped compliment on her and her outfit. John, his partner we had met yesterday was also there and similarly appreciative that we had decided to come. We were given the house tour then shown the backyard and water views and given a quick tour of Tony's boat. He had done well in the car business.

The hallway walls were covered with photos including his first wife, lost to cancer ten years earlier and a second "rebound wife" he said was lost to gold digger's fever five years ago. Tony was 56.

Tony fixed us up with drinks and appetizers were served by a young man, Jason, who was introduced as a chef at a local restaurant. As he later related, the young man from the nearby community had washed cars for Tony years ago and Tony had supported him through culinary school and he now occasionally did favors for Tony by helping him entertain.

Another guest arrived and smiled at Kara and said, "Do you remember me?"

Kara blushed slightly and responded quickly, "Of course, I believe we met in a hot tub several months ago. Jake - with wandering hands, as I recall."

He jousted back, "Yes, and you are Kara with the beautiful and talented ass and delightful hand warmers. And you are looking even more gorgeous this evening."

After a second cocktail Jason called us to the dining area for our dinner. Grouper filets, salad, mixed grilled vegetables, and a chocolate mousse for desert. As we were getting seated Kara whispered to me, "I'm the only woman here."

"Imagine that." I responded.

As we began our meal there was a beautiful chime sound coming from the adjacent room. Kara asked what the chime was and Tony responded that it was a family grandfather clock that chimed every quarter hour.

He continued, "The tradition is that every time the clock chimes after 9:00pm on Saturday nights, all the women in the house need to remove one article of clothing or kiss the men in the room. The next chime will be after 9 Tony reported with a grin.

Kara chuckled and of course accused Tony of making up the story. Of course Jake and John assured Kara that was the case and added to the story by explaining that was why Tony seldom entertained late on Saturday night as the rules resulted in most of his dates going home by 11.

With cocktails and a glass of wine under the belt everyone was laughing openly and joining in on the storytelling. Tony continued in an ominous voice, "Failure to comply leads to 6 weeks of bad luck."

Even Jason got in on the storytelling by reporting that he particularly liked helping out on Saturday nights and that in the kitchen there was a whole drawer of unclaimed women's clothes and lingerie from prior parties. The sexual tone had Kara blushing while she accused all the men of bullshitting.

The joking and eating continued for a few minutes longer then was interrupted as the clocked chimed. Everyone stared at Kara who ignored the stares. Tony cautioned her about tempting the curse of bad luck in the most serious tone he could muster.

Kara finally relented and turned to me and pecked me on the cheek. John spoke up, "The legend says you need to kiss all the men in the room."

Kara shrugged her shoulders and stood to walk around the table. She got away with a peck on the cheek with Jake but both Tony and John were ready and landed full kisses on the lips.

At 9:30 Kara repeated her rounds but got full kisses from each of the men and myself. At 9:45 Tony embraced her and got a very passionate kiss in response. Jake and John followed suit. Kara protested each round as being ridiculous stunts of juvenile men but nonetheless complied. At 10:00 Tony's hands were enjoying Kara's ass with both hands grabbing the white leather skirt.

A little after 10:00 we moved to the living area with large windows overlooking the waterfront and Jason brought in our chocolate mousse for desert. The 10:15 chime started the next round with increasingly passionate kissing and hugging. It took Kara over five minutes to make her rounds before she went to sit down. Tony commented, "I hope you're not prejudice."

Everyone took a moment to realize that Jason was still in the room. Jason was about 6'4" tall, muscular and a very dark skinned Black man. Kara, recognizing Tony's intention, stood and approached Jason.

She met him with a very passionate full mouth kiss, extra-long just to make sure no one thought she was prejudice. Jason responded as you would expect any young man who was being kissed by a beautiful woman to respond. When Kara was done he had a big smile on his face and clear signs of an aroused cock in his slacks.

At 10:30 as Kara stood to complete her rounds in response to the chimes. Tony handed her two very full wine glasses, one in each hand. As she stood holding the glasses, John approached her from behind and deftly unhooked and unzipped her skirt. Kara stood helpless as she couldn't move quickly and there was nowhere to set down the glasses without spilling.

Needless to say no one came to her aid as John knelt and pulled her skirt down over her hips. Kara's protest of cheating fell on deaf ears as we all watched anxiously as Kara's pink panties and garter belt were revealed. Only when the skirt was laying bunched on the floor did Tony relieve her of the wine glasses so she could step out of the skirt. Kara seemed more embarrassed by being tricked than by losing her skirt. She promptly reclaimed one of the glasses of wine taking a large swallow and returning to her place on the couch.

At 10:45 all four of us were taking turns kissing Kara while fondling her pink panty covered ass and by 11:00 men's hands were sliding under her blouse. Kara was fully engaged, enjoying the kissing and fondling with appreciative moans as the men took turns making out with her.

By 11:15 there was no pretense of taking turns or waiting for the chimes as Kara was surrounded by Tony, John and Jason as Jake and I watched. Kara's blouse was removed and her neck and cleavage smothered with kisses. Jason had kneeled behind her and slipped his lands in her panties to knead her ass cheeks. Tony had his hand in her bra while Jake fumbled with the hooks trying to remove it. Kara purred as the men tenderly feasted on her various erogenous zones as they were uncovered.

As Jake and I watched Kara being ravished Jake was removing his own clothes. With Kara now topless and offering no protest, Jason began sliding her panties down. Kara's bare ass framed by her garter straps and stockings was revealed briefly before Jason buried his face in her ass cheeks. Her pussy, highlighted by a small landing strip of pubic hair was exposed to the attentive eyes of her male admirers. Kara was well beyond exhibitionism.

Jake tapped Tony on the shoulder as if he was commandeering his dance partner and interceded replacing him in kissing Kara but also pressing his 6" cock against her stomach. John, myself and Tony were all removing our clothes as Jason and Jake explored Kara's body. Kara gasped signaling that Jason's hand, now exploring Kara's pussy had found a sensitive area.

Tony and John joined Jason and Jake and all four of them were enjoying Kara. Jason had at least two fingers in her pussy making her squirm as he probed. Tony seemed to be seeing how much of Kara's tit he could fit in his mouth while John pawed the other breast and sucked on Kara's neck. Jake copped feels wherever he could as he worked around the other men. Kara panted to her first orgasm as eight hands and four mouths feasted on her. Her legs collapsed and she was held upright by the men as they were further motivated by ther success in getting her so aroused.

As the clock chimed midnight Tony said it was time to move to the bedroom. Jason swept Kara up as if he was carrying his bride over the threshold of their honeymoon suite. His strong body delicately carried her naked shape adorned only with stockings and a pink garter belt. What appeared to be an entourage totaling 30 inches of hard cocks accompanied her to the bedroom. Jason placed her in the middle of the king sized bed with her head near the edge. Tony quickly took a position between her legs and had his face burrowing in her pussy in minutes.

Kara's breasts pointed skyward with her nipples aroused and a sheen of perspiration on her hot body. Jake quickly found a place beside Kara and latched on to one of her breasts teasing the nipple with his lips, tongue and teeth. Jason was now on the other side of her placing her hand on his engorged cock. Kara looked at me with a somewhat helpless vacuous smile indicating she was completely captive to the assault on her senses that the men were administering. By now, Kara was in a state of sexual arousal like she had never known before.

John also looked at me briefly as if seeking permission before standing by Kara's head and placing the tip of his cock on Kara's lips. Kara's rapture had progressed from kissing and fondling in the living room to the next obvious level as the men had every intention of pleasuring themselves and Kara with their cocks.

Kara's lips parted and John pushed the head of his cock into Kara's warm mouth. Her hand were steering Tony's head as he worked her into a quivering mass of female flesh by pleasuring her clit with his tongue and teeth. Kara's hips bucked involuntarily as he continued his assault. As I watched the men's smoothly coordinated efforts I wondered if Kara was the first woman to be tag teamed by Tony's friends. Perhaps there was some truth to the story of the clock chiming and a drawer of women's discarded clothing in the kitchen?

As Kara calmed after a second orgasmic tremor Tony climbed up between her legs and slipped his 6 inches of hard cock deep in her pussy with a single thrust. Kara gasped but then quickly wrapped her stocking clad legs, around Tony and pulled him in tighter.

For the next ten minutes Tony fucked Kara silly. Each time he paused momentarily John pushed his cock deeper in Kara's mouth. Both men erupted nearly in unison, Tony first grunting his release while John's cock pulsed in Kara's mouth signaling that Kara was getting a mouth full of cum.

One could hear the chime of the clock which now seemed to signal a rotation among the men. Jason moved between Kara's legs and slid his rock hard cock into her cum lubricated pussy. His black tool sunk in seven inches before he used his impressive strength to role on the bed with Jason ending up on his back and Kara sitting atop him coupled by their respective sex organs.

Everyone watched as Jason's hands pawed Kara's breasts and his hips thrust his cock into her. Kara rode the bucking stallion gasping with each thrust of his cock. She was completely absorbed in the experience oblivious to her audience until she finally reached toward me and grabbed my cock.

Kara pumped my well primed cock in time with Jason's thrusting. Jason's large black hands shifted from her breasts to her hips to her ass cheeks as his young body gave Kara an amazing ride.

I could not hold back any longer and erupted with my cum spraying Kara's chest. Several ropes of cum decorated her chest and Jason showed no reluctance to use that cum as lubricant to massage Kara's breasts. That pushed Jason over the top. He panted as he thrust aggressively and pumped his cum deep in Kara's pussy.

As Jason decoupled, Kara was quickly repositioned on all fours and Jake fondled her ass briefly before sinking his cock into the now well fucked pussy from behind and slamming into her.

Jake slammed his groin against Kara's ass cheeks as he drove his cock into her as deep as possible. Her hanging breasts swayed to the rhythm of his thrusts. Jake reached around her hips and fingered Kara's clit as he continued fucking her.

Kara spoke real words for the first time in several minutes chanting "Oh fuck, oh fuck." several times before collapsing in orgasm.

As soon as Kara's gasping for breath ended Tony repositioned her limp and motionless body at the side of the bed and fed his now reengorged cock into her mouth. Kara felt it push into her mouth. Tony, aroused from the scene he had witnessed, was jerking his hips slowly back and forth, feeling his long cock slip in and out of her soft lips, fucking her mouth. He held her head in his hands, and stared down at her as he fucked Kara's mouth. Tony had three or four inches of his cock thrusting in Kara's mouth when she reached out and fondled his balls. That brought Tony to orgasm as his body twitched and he pumped his second load of several streams of cock juice in Kara's throat.

With five men to satisfy, Kara had no time to rest. John positioned Kara's limp body in the missionary position and mounted her. He pushed his cock in her cum loaded pussy and began the instinctual thrusting. Kara's breasts danced on her chest and she met each thrust with a grunt. After a while John reached under Kara and hoisted her lower body off the bed and tight against his groin. Kara arched her back and turned her head and moaned out loud as he push his long cock deeper into her cunt.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss! Fuck me, yessssss!" she moaned.

And John did, increasing his pace till he pumped a third load into Kara's willing cunt.

Everyone rested several minutes and I brought Kara a water and some towels. John kissed Kara on the forehead and said he was spent for the night and had to go, telling Kara, "I only hope you enjoyed this at least half as much as I did."

Jason wasn't spent and he rolled next to Kara so he could suckle her breast while she laid resting. I was a little surprised as Kara's body still responded to stimulation and her nipples were soon rock hard again. Jason found Kara's neck and lips equally responsive and he soon had her responding like a school girl making out in the back seat of a parked car. He found out how ticklish she was and enjoyed making her giggle as his fingers and tongue went to work on her sensitive areas. Their playful romp ended with Kara sitting on Jason's lap. Gradually, his whole cock sank into her, and she began to rock back and forth on his lap, feeling her pussy as she was impaled on his cock. Jason continued to play with her breasts. She moved her body up and down on his penis, enjoying the lovely sensation of getting fucked. With his cock balls deep in her cunt, he hugged her breasts against his chest and kissed her passionately oblivious to the three loads of cum that had been deposited in her mouth earlier in the evening.

Jason rocked Kara slowly as he held her in his lap. One hand slid down her back over her ass. Kara squirmed as his fingers found her anal rosebud. Realizing he found a new erogenous zone, Jason pressed his advantage and soon had Kara mumbling incoherently about hard cocks, and being fucked. It didn't take long before they both climaxed and collapsed in a heap on the bed.

Jake had been watching intently, cock in hand, and stepped toward the bed. He then stroked a load of cum on Kara's breasts. Kara smiled, touched her finger to one of the puddles of cum on her breast then said, "I think we're spent for tonight."

Jake and Jason slowly regained their strength and moved from the bed. Tony told me to spend the night with Kara in his bedroom and he would stay in his guest room.

The next morning we slept in till 10. My head was dizzy with visions of our evening's unbelievable orgy interspersed with questions about the future. I helped Kara shower up with borrowed toiletries and dress to return to our hoyel for checkout and the trip home.

Kara slipped on her pink panties, white leather skirt and sheer blouse. Her stocking and garter belt were tucked in her purse and she scurried around the house looking for her bra. Tony confessed that he had let Jason keep her pink bra as a souvenir.

As we stood in the front entryway Tony thanked us for the evening and expressed his appreciation of my willingness to share Kara and her willingness to bring the men so much pleasure. That clock chimed one final time and he smiled as he kissed her goodbye. As we walked to our car he mentioned he might need a model again and he knew who to call.

Kara was anxious about walking through the hotel lobby braless in the sheer blouse. I laughed about her renewed modesty and reminded her she entertained five men in the nude all night.

Kara dressed in normal clothes for the ride home and put her wedding rings back on that she had removed for the car show. When she packed she noticed a folder of papers in the suitcase and asked what they were. I told her to look.

"Lab test results?" Kara questioned.

I responded, "You didn't think I would let anyone that might not be safe fuck you did you?

"I knew you wanted last night to happen, I just didn't know you planned it." She responded. "I woke up in the middle of the night worried, I guess I don't need to feel guilty about letting it go too far then."

We headed home anxious to see our daughter and relax. She had her $1000 check for modeling at the car show in her purse that would go in the college fund.

As we neared home Kara turned to me and said, "I hope you enjoyed that, I certainly never expected to get fucked by more men in one night than I have slept with in my prior 37 years. You know it all started because of the wardrobe malfunction you arranged."

I turned to Kara and smiled, "Did I tell you I bought you an identical leather skirt in red."

12