Watch and Weep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you enjoyed that Sean, we all did. You can keep the disk, and watch me do it with Troy and Pete as much as you want. Just so that you know that I don't miss you anymore, and there's no hard feelings. Don't bother trying to ring me; I'm not really interested in talking to you. Hey, would you like to see my pussy for the last time, just for old time's sake?

Shelly sat on the couch and spread her legs wide, and I suspect it was Pete's skilled hand that moved the camera inches away from her pussy for a few seconds. Her out lips were gaping open, and her inner lips and clitoris looked painfully red. Her opening was wide, and the stretched pink of her insides plainly visible.

"See ya Sean." is all I heard before the screen went blank for the last time.

It was with mixed emotions that I watched the DVD again while stroking my erect cock to orgasm. I then looked down at my cum covered hand, and for some reason felt quite ashamed of myself.

Over the next few weeks I was drawn repeatedly to Shelly's DVD, but each time it left me somewhat depressed and unhappy. I knew that it should be thrown away, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. The sight of her splendid naked body being taken by others had got a hold on me, and it was like she'd found a chink in my armour. The thought of it aroused me, and it drew me back to the DVD time and time again like a criminal returning to the site of a crime. It took charge of me and my emotions, but it also took a toll. Who knows what might have happened if had not been for a young lady called Susanna entering my life one Friday night.

It was one of those unexpected chance meetings. A group of us had wandered into a little French restaurant before heading off on another of our drinking binges. The restaurant was small, and we were jammed in against another table. My chair was touching the back of another on which was seated an attractive willowy blonde. Each time she needed to leave the table, she would politely ask me to make way for her to pass. And each time she returned, I was asked to do the same.

It started with a little good hearted banter between us, and on the third time she got up, I offered a hand and introduced myself. She grinned and took it, and told me her name was Susanna. And as she walked away, my eyes were drawn lustfully to the rear of her tight skirt and tall leather boots. As her group left for the night, I cheekily snuck one of my business cards into her coat pocket when no one was looking. All I could then was to wait and hope.

It was a few days later, that Susanna called. Her sultry voice asked if I'd misplaced a business card, for she'd found one in her coat pocket. I confessed to putting it there. Why, she asked innocently? I suggested that I found her incredibly attractive, and she could do far worse than by coming out on a date with me. I think she teased me for awhile, for if she hadn't been interested in me she wouldn't have rang. But it was a fun little game to play, and in the end she agreed to let me take her out for a meal.

Right from the start we clicked, and the humour was rife. We were both bouncing back from broken relationships, but hers more traumatic than mine. I didn't quite realise how pretty Susanna was until we sat across the table from each other and I had the time to look. On our third date, she invited me to her place for a meal. Afterwards, she allowed me to kiss her as we sat on the couch. She looked into my eyes and told me that it was too soon to be allowed into her bed, for that could take months or even years. She then chuckled at my exaggerated disappointment. But it was nearly two weeks before Susanna took my hand and led me to her bed, and the anticipation was well worth it.

I'll not forget how we removed each others clothes while standing next to her bed. Susanna's skin was pale and flawless, her breasts small and pert. Her body was curvy but toned, and her long legs round and slender. A triangle of light curls confirmed she was indeed a natural blonde. There was very little foreplay as we settled on the bed. Our anticipation had turned to impatient passion, and I was soon invited between her lovely thighs. She was wet and slippery with arousal, my cock slipped inside her with ease; her legs quickly locked around me tightly to ensure I didn't escape. And I then rode her with both tenderness and passion.

The next morning we awoke to all the nervousness of new lovers, and I was allowed to look and fondle her lovely body in the light of day for the first time. Susanna suggested that coffee before sex was good, and I was dispatched forthwith to the kitchen. I returned with two cups, and wearing only the red ribbon from a dead wine bottle around my proud erection. She giggled as she took the cup from me and attempted to use my erection to stir her coffee. She was right; sex is good after coffee, especially with the right girl. Afterwards, Susanna asked if I was going to run away now that I'd had my evil way with her. I smiled and shook my head, and told her that I'd like to see a lot more of her. She grinned and told me that she might quite like me to hang around for a bit.

Our relationship while nervous at first, soon blossomed into both physical and emotional bliss as we got to know each other. What I really liked was Susanna's affectionate nature, how she always liked to be touched and kissed without it being necessarily sexual. It was the little things like the cuddles and kisses when working in the kitchen together, or while driving or walking hand in hand down the street. It was kind of special, and I reciprocated in a loving way.

As the weeks passed us by, private little secrets were exchanged. Susanna eventually learnt about Shelly's DVD, and the effect that it once held over me. Her inquisitiveness eventually got the better of her, and one night she asked to see it. I hadn't watched for some time, but I knew exactly where to find it. Susanna sat and watched it for a few minutes, then walked to the DVD machine and ejected the disc. She knelt in front of me and looked hard into my eyes.

"Sean, this is a terrible thing, and you shouldn't watch this again." she said softly. "Its not about us, it's about you and your past. You need to be rid of it. It'll bring you no good; all she wants to do is hurt you."

"You're right." I replied. "You can break it if you want."

"No, it's not about me. Do you want me to break it?"

"Yes."

"Tell me again."

"Susanna, I want you to break that disk."

Susanna held the disk close to my face and bent it until it snapped in half. She then crawled onto my lap and kissed me tenderly.

"I know you too well to believe you deserve that." she whispered. "I can't believe how she made it and sent it to you just hurt you. If you ever want me to leave your life, just tell me. I'll probably shoot you, but at least it'll be quick."

We both laughed. But it was kind of hard to consider life without Susanna, and it earned me a tight cuddle and a kiss when I told her just that.

The whole DVD thing might have died right there and then. But a year or so later, my brother rang me to tell me there was a movie of Shelly doing a couple of guys on an amateur porn site on the web. He gave me the web address, and when Susanna wasn't around, I logged on. It was the same footage of the DVD that Shelly had sent me all those months ago, but not quite in its entirety. It now looked like the whole thing was going to backfire on her. I knew Shelly too well, and the thought of her doing the deed for millions of perverts to watch wouldn't be high on her agenda. I suspected that either Troy or Pete would be responsible. When I told Susanna about it, she smiled grimly and suggested that Shelly was only going to get what she deserved. Her reaction surprised me, for she wasn't a vindictive person. After a few days of smugness, I put it out of my mind.

Months later on a cold winter's day, Susanna and I headed for a warm shopping mall for a little retail therapy. She was browsing in a women's fashion shop while I stood outside the window of the adjacent shop. I was soon dribbling over a fifty inch plasma TV and a sound system that would fit very nicely into our new lounge. Next thing I knew, I was staring into the angry eyes of Shelly.

"You fucking bastard." she growled. "Fuck you, why'd you download that DVD onto the net? You're fucking arsehole. I don't know why I fucked you in the first place."

I was taken aback by her venomous attack, "I didn't. It wasn't me."

She again attacked again, calling me a liar and a lot of other things. We argued briefly for a few seconds; then Shelly swung her handbag wildly catching me on the side of the face and shoulders. I think other shoppers thought we were a couple having a domestic, some walked faster; others grinned and stopped to watch the spectacle. But Shelly's loud ranting luckily caught Susanna's attention while inside the shop. She arrived to rescue me and placed herself right between Shelly and myself. Before this time, I'd never seen Susanna truly angry, and her blazing eyes settled on a now startled Shelly.

"Sean isn't responsible for your DVD on the web, I broke that fucking disk in half a long time ago." she hissed. "So take your sorry little self and fuck off out of here and see a doctor. You're one sick bitch. And another thing, do you really think that Sean would do that to anyone? It just goes to show how well you knew him."

Susanna turned to me and took me gently by the arm, "C'mon, let's get out of here."

I stole one look at Shelly's sad face before I turned and walked away. And to add insult to injury, Susanna put her arm around me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Minutes later we sitting in a small bar enjoying the warmth of a close by open fire. By this time, our anger had gone, and we were enjoying a little black sadistic humour at Shelly's expense over a couple of chilled beers. I pondered Susanna's strength of convictions as I gazed over the small table at her lovely face.

She smiled inquisitively at my silent gaze, "A penny for your thoughts."

"I was just wondering what you'd say if I asked you to marry me?" I asked.

She smiled, "Well, if you asked me today, I'd say no. You're still emotionally caught up with the Shelly thing back at the mall."

But she then leaned over the table, grabbed my shirt collar and dragged me close so that out noses were just touching, "But I wouldn't leave it too long to ask again, tomorrow might be good time to propose."

She kissed me on the forehead and then pushed me away before things got a little amorous.

"I love you lots." I confessed.

Susanna gave me one of her sultry smiles, "And so you should."

Keeping things under control, we ordered burgers and fries for lunch. We were halfway through our meals when Susanna leaned close.

"You shouldn't eat all those fries." she suggested.

"Why?"

"Cause sex on a full stomach isn't good for you." she purred.

"Who's having sex?" I asked feigning innocence.

"Well I am, the last time as a free single woman I might add. For tomorrow, I expect to be engaged to be married."

"Anyone I know?" I asked cheekily.

"Nope."

"Hey, seeing as we going to have sex today for the last time, any chance that I can film it?" I asked.

Again I was dragged across the table by the scruff of my shirt.

"Do you know the difference between stupidity and bravery?" Susanna asked.

"Nope."

"Well, it's only because I love you to bits that I'm going to let you off with that request. And you'd better be good in bed when we get back home; you're still on perusal you know. It's not too late to trade you in."

We both laughed and allowed our lips to touch. Oh god, how I loved this wonderful woman.

12