Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhhh....yessssssssss" she gasped and her eyes opened wide, as my cock hit the back of her womb. "I love your fat cock inside me....it's so fucking good....." she cried in sheer lust.

I knew that I would not last long at this rate. Licking her, making and seeing her explode had driven me to that point. I wanted to make it last, but her tight pussy and her strong vaginal muscles were not making it easy.

"I want to explode with you, Amma. But I am so close to cumming" I warned her.

"Don't worry, Chellam. Let it go if you can't hold on. You are still young and your cock will be hard again soon and then you can continue" she advised.

She sat on my cock and rode me, slowly lifting her pelvis up and down, enjoying the feeling of my throbbing cock deep inside her hole. One of her hands went behind her to touch us at the point where my lingam and her yoni were joined together in the act of love. Her fingers gently pinched the base of my cock, pressing on a vein or nerve on the underside, just above my scrotum.

"This can help to prolong your staying power, darling" she taught me, pinching my penis gently while she pressed her bottom downwards on my prick, stretching my penis flat inside her vagina.

It helped and I smiled at her. My hands went to her heaving boobs and squeezed them in tandem with her pussy squeezing me. Our bodies were totally in tune with each other. She lowered her body towards me, planting a kiss on my lips before offering a tit to my mouth. My mouth hungrily sucked on her boob before my tongue came out to lick her fat nipple, flicking it gently. I did the same thing to her other tit while she rode me with total abandon.

"Unnnnhhhhhhhh.........aaaaaaaahhhhhhh,..Mohan....feels sooooo gooooood" she whimpered, "so deeeeep. YESSSSS...aaaaahhhhhh...fuck meeeeee."

"Mmmm...yes Ma...just awesome. Your pussy is so tight and hot" I groaned.

"God, she loves your big cock, Chellam.......aahh...unnnhhh..unnnhh.....fuck meeee..." she cried and started to really move, riding my cock hard. She started rotating her hips, using my cock to churn her insides.

She placed her hands on my shoulders for support and humped my cock, raising her pelvis up and down rapidly, savoring the pulsing meat inside her tunnel. Her boobs were heaving and bouncing in free flow. Her long hair was flailing as she moved her head in a dizzy sexual trance, sweat forming on her forehead.

"Unnnhhhh...unnnhhhhh...unnnhhhhhh" we panted in rhythm as we increased the speed of our love act, trying to rush to our orgasmic nirvana.

On her every downward thrust, I raised my hips to push my rod further up her hole, as far as it could go. I held that position for some seconds and she pounded her pussy in quick-fire succession onto my cock. Her honey was again flowing freely, down my rod and onto my balls. And, I was on the verge of a mighty explosion.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" I pleaded, begging her to fuck me hard.

"Yes, darling....aaahhhh...unnnhhhh...unhhhh...unnnnhhhh" she gasped, her pussy gripping my cock like a vice and milking it in a steady action.

My hips were off the bed as I pushed deep inside Aayahmah's cunt, elevating her. She held my bums, her fingers pinching my cheeks and she rode me like that. We thrust our groins together unable to control ourselves anymore. I started pistoning in and out of her; pulling out almost all the way and then driving my cock in deep. In and out, in and out, in a rapid nonstop action.

Aayahmah was moaning and thrashing her head back and forth. She kept muttering deliriously, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

All of a sudden she yelled, "Don't stop Mohan. Make me cum. OH FUCK....OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS... unnnh...unnhhhh...unnhhh."

With that her pussy clamped down on my cock as a powerful orgasm rocked through her body. Her body shuddered and convulsed involuntarily and she leaned forward, using her hands to support herself on my chest. She pumped harder and more rapidly urging me to shoot my load.

"Ohhhhh.....aaaahhhhh....Mohaaaaaaaan........now....yes, yes....YESSSSSSSSSSSS," she groaned.

This sent me over the top and with one final stab I thrust my throbbing cock deep up her love tunnel, as far as I could go, lifting our bodies off the bed. And then, my cannon swelled and erupted like a volcano.

"Ammmaaaa.......YESSSSSSS.........cummmiiiiiiiing" I cried, blasting load after load of fresh boy cum up inside her womb.

"Ohhhhh GOD....YESSSS....I feel it...I feel it....give it all to me" she cried as my cum missiles hit the back of her womb.

"So good...so good.....so good" I moaned helplessly, totally overcome by the million sensations pulsating through my cock, as more squirts of semen shot out of it.

Our bodies urged each other to continue fucking. Her pussy milked me spasmodically and I thrust my still hard cock in and out of her wet hole, emitting wet squishy noises. It seemed like our orgasm went on forever and ever. Our combined juices were flowing out of her filled pussy, down my rod, over my balls to my ass crack.

"Mmmmmm......yessss" we hissed together, sharing the pleasure we were experiencing, still gasping from our love-making.


She leaned forward and rested her head on my chest, still impaled on my cock. Her muscles continued to contract and massage my twitching and throbbing meat. The cool breeze from the ceiling fan kept us comfortable but doing little to diminish our sexual urges.

"Mmmmmm...beautiful...they are talking to each other again" she purred and kissed my chest. "It was wonderful, my darling."


"Yes, Ma....such a powerful feeling, exploding inside you like that" I replied, still feeling the pleasures radiating throughout my body.

We lay together like that for minutes, just relishing the warm afterglow, nuzzling and caressing each other, without uttering any words. The only movement taking place was deep inside her pussy where my cock was being showered with love by the contractions of her cunt. Our combined love juices were still oozing out, soaking our groins.

"Am I too heavy for you?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"No, Ma. It's fine. Just keep me inside you forever" I answered, to which her pussy responded with a tight grip of my cock.

"I love you, Mohan. I wish I could be yours forever" she said, raising herself to look at me.

"I love you too, Aayahmah and I will be there for you for as long as you want me" I replied.

"In my next life, I wish that I will be your wife. I want to have your babies" she said, with a sparkle in her eye and then rested her head back on my chest. I caressed her hair, understanding what she meant and then planted a kiss on her head.

We remained silent, listening to the rain belting down outside. My fingers were still caressing her hair and her fingers started to gently make circles around my nipple. Our bodies were still joined together, my hard cock imprisoned in her pussy and refusing to deflate, our groins wet and fused together by our juices.

"Your lingam is still so hard, Mohan. It's not gone down at all. It feels so big inside me" she said, squeezing my prick with her pussy yet again.

"Your lovely yoni keeps me hard, Amma. I want to fuck you again" I replied unashamedly, talking to my lover.

"Do you really? Guess what?" she asked, raising herself to look at me again, smiling.

"What?" I asked

"I want you to fuck me again and again with your magnificent cock. Fill my hungry cunt with your mighty tool and explode inside me, again and again" she pleaded and started to pump a little more forcefully on my cock.

She kissed me on my lips and slowly moved towards one side, not breaking our sexual union. We lay side by side, facing each other, our legs intertwined, her breasts crushed against my chest, my cock still buried inside her hot hole. She tongued me deep, her hands pulling my head hard against hers, while my fingers pulled her bums hard against me, drilling my cock deep inside her. We gasped and moaned in our sudden show of sexual urgency, our eyes looking at each others and expressing our needs.

Aayahmah gently pulled away from our kiss and slowly pulled my head to her breasts. My mouth immediately captured one hard nipple and sucked on it.

"Mmmmm....yessss" she moaned, her fingers caressing my head.

I sucked on her other nipple while my fingers massaged her ass, my cock twitching and throbbing in her boiling love tunnel, ready for another assault.

"Mmmm...nice, my nipples love being sucked by you, just like they did when you were baby" she gasped.

I continued the oral love of her nipples for some seconds more before moving up to kiss her. Then I raised her arm and kissed her hairy armpit before licking it. She felt ticklish and moved my head away.

"I love your hairy armpit....so sexy..." I uttered, looking at her, our bodies still fused together. My hands massaged her bums and pulled her hard to me.

"And, I love your bums, Amma....so round and firm" I said to her.

"They are fat" she replied.

"No, they are not.....just lovely" I responded, pinching her bums, "I love them."

We kissed again and my hands squeezed and caressed her bums, pulling her hard against me and driving my cock deeper into her cunt. Her hard nipples poked into my chest, her melons serving like cushions between us. My fingers caressed the slit of her ass, feeling the wetness from our love juices.

Gently she broke off our kiss and whispered "Wait a moment Chellam. Let's do it another way. You will like this."

She pulled herself away from me slowly, disengaging her pussy from my cock and turned her back towards me, lying on her left side, bending her upper body forward away from me and pushing her bums against my cock. Raising her right leg up, her fingers encircled my stiff meat and guided me to her gaping, wet pussy.

"Push your cock inside me and fuck me this way, Chellam" she pleaded.

I held her right leg up and she rubbed the length of my hard manhood over her hairy slit, foaming with our combined cum. The she placed my cockhead at her heavenly gate and I plunged my throbbing rod into her wet hole from behind.

"YESSSS......" she hissed, as my meat filled her up to the hilt.

"Mmmmmmm.." I moaned in pleasure, feeling my cock wrapped tight in the sheath of her pussy.

We adjusted our positions a little, to get maximum pleasure and comfort. She moved her torso closer towards me. Her left leg rested on my left leg and I moved my right leg over her left leg and started to fuck her hard from behind. My cock was buried up to my balls in her tunnel and my scrotum was smacking against her lovely bums.

"Do you like this position?" Aayahmah asked, turning her face to look at me.

"Yes, it's great. Your pussy feels much tighter this way" I replied, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her.

"This Nagabhanda position is highly recommended in the Kamasutra. It gives much pleasure to both lovers and you can easily adjust to other variations" she explained.

"Mmmm...yesss. And I can touch you everywhere. And I love feeling your beautiful bums against me" I said, lifting her right leg higher and spreading her wide and watching my prick sliding in and out of her hairy house of love.

We were both comfortable in this position and our bodies moved in a beautifully slow but steady motion. She pushed her ass hard against me each time my cock drilled into her and rubbed her bums against my balls. I raised her head with my left arm and kissed her. Her tongue darted out to lick my tongue in a teasing dance to accompany the more exotic dance taking place between our groins.

I moved my right hand to her breasts and caressed her hard nipples, one after the other, leaving her to hold her right leg up with her right hand. Her left hand snaked its way to my balls and gently caressed my wet scrotum before she trailed one of her fingers over the slit of my ass.

"Mmmmm.........yesssss" I moaned as I felt her pussy gripping my cock like a vice.

She smiled at me and whispered "I love you, darling. My pussy adores you."

"God, you are so wet and yet so tight, Ma. It feels so good" I moaned in pleasure, as I thrust my length of meat inside her again and again, in a slow hard rhythm.

"Unnnnnhhh... aaahhhhh....yesssss...screw me like that my son. Lovely, so deeeep and so nice it feels...mmmm....mmmmmm.....yessss...fuck me, fuck me" she guided and urged me on.

I moved my right hand to her hairy pussy and used my fingers to gently brush her curly, pubic hair which was wet with our juices. She brought her left hand to her groin and laced her fingers with mine. She brought our joined-fingers to her mouth and kissed them and then placed them on my mouth for my kisses, her eyes shining with love

Looking down at our point of union with lust-filled eyes, she blurted "I love watching your handsome cock entering my pussy. It's so beautiful to watch."

"Yes, it turns me on too. That's another plus with this position.....mmmmm" I replied, sliding my cock again into her chute of love.

I moved my right leg a little more over and up her left leg so that my right thigh pushed against and supported her right leg upright. She brought both her hands to her groin and using her fingers opened her pussy lips wide, showing me her clit.

I used my right hand to withdraw my cock from her tunnel and slid it over her foaming pussy lips, nudging her clit with my cockhead before gently thrusting the whole hard length back up her love hole.

"Mmmmmm...YESSSS....lovely, darling" she moaned. "Do that again, please."

Who was I to deny this lovely woman her pleasure? I repeated this action a few more times, gently rubbing my cockhead over her erect clit. Leaving my cock to rest on her pussy lips, I gently touched her clit with my finger – it was throbbing in excitement. She held my finger and guided me to rub around her clit for some seconds.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh.....YESSSSS" she squealed in pleasure and thrust her clit hard against my finger.

With my right hand pleasuring her rosebud, I used my left hand to guide my thick cock back into her tight soaking cunt. Her pussy welcomed my rod, instantly holding it in a vice-like grip. She pushed her ass hard against me wanting to bury my entire cock as deep inside her as it would go.

"Unnnhhhhhh...YESSSS" we both moaned together, enjoying the sensation of my thickness sliding up her tight cunt, rubbing her sensitive vaginal walls.

I started to thrust with more urgency, picking up the tempo of our mating, drilling my cock in and out of her twat in a steady rhythm. My balls slapped against her bums while my finger continued to stroke her pleasure bud. She matched my every thrust, pushing and rotating her juicy ass hard against me.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...." she begged, her eyes filled with wanton desire.

I adjusted my body to be almost at right angles to her, her right leg now rested over my right shoulder and her left leg bent at her knee supported by my right hand, opening her pussy wide for my battering ram, allowing me to pound her mercilessly.

"Do me Mohan....tear my pussy with your thick cock. GODDDD.....I LOVE YOUR COCK......I LOVE YOUR COCK....aaaaaahhhhhh" she screamed, as my cock again reached the depths of her heavenly hole.

Her tits gyrated and jiggled erotically as we increased our tempo, totally focused on reaching our peaks. Nothing else mattered except a mighty explosion for both of us. She looked at me as I battered away, her mouth open and guttural sounds escaping from her throat. Her fingers alternated between caressing my balls and touching her clit.

"So good, so good, so good.....so deeeep....aaahhhh" I moaned, drilling my pulsating prick deep up her love chute.

"More....keep pushing....darling....harder.....harder" she egged me on, her face contorted in a sexual trance.

I hammered away like a pile-driver, eager to give this woman maximum pleasure. She was my love goddess and I, her slave. I wanted to serve her, to please her, to satisfy her. Her pussy was so alive, her vaginal muscles contracting, squeezing and milking my entire length with a powerful force, urging me to satisfy her burning lust.

"Yes, yes, yes.....unnnhhhh.....unnnhhhh....unnnhhhh....yes........don't stop..." she moaned deliriously, squirming wildly, her magnificent ass thrashing wildly back against me as I pounded her non-stop, my cock twitching and throbbing inside her.

Aayahmah was close. She was moaning and thrashing her head left and right, with one hand kneading her breasts, pulling on her nipples. Her other hand was still touching her clit and my balls which were soaked with her pussy juice. Her eyes were wild with lust and pleasure, smoldering with desire, begging me to take her to the heavens.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she cried in quick repetitions.

I did so, no longer wanting to hold back, driving into her gaping hole with pure animal force. Her hand released her tit and braced itself on the headboard, as I began to piston in and out of her cunt with a ferocious speed and rapidity. Her other hand reached out to my hand and we laced our fingers together.

The added sensation of hearing the mushy squishy wetness of our fucking, watching my balls smacking against her bums and seeing the drool from her pussy running down between our legs as I continued to thrust in and out of her, overwhelmed me. I too was on the verge of a mighty ejaculation.

"Ohhhh....Mohaannnnn.....nowwwwww......finish me....FUCK MEEEEE" she cried and panted rapidly, just as her body started to shake uncontrollably.

Her pussy again constricted hard around my cock and her body started shivering violently, as if my cock was vibrating inside her.

"YESSS....YESSSS.....YESSSS..........fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed at me.

I did just that – I stabbed and plunged my power rod repeatedly into her, as deep as it could go, feeling her pussy convulsing out of control and showering my cock with her nectar.

"YESSSSSS.......CUMMMMMIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG" she screamed, as her entire body stiffened and shuddered in a powerful orgasm. She pulled our clasped palms to her mouth to stifle her sounds.

"Unnnnh....unnnhhhh....unnnnhhhhhh....cum with me, Mohan.....pleeeeease" she urged me, panting like a bitch and wanting more, "FUCK ME...FUCK ME.....FUCK MEEEEEE."

Her obscene, urging words, her sex-glazed eyes and her orgasmic look sent me over the top and with one mighty push I drove my thick cock into her, as deep as I could go.

"Oh God......oh God....oh God....Ammmmmaaaaaaaa.......YESSSSSSSSS" I groaned in sheer ecstasy and for the second time that night, my cock literally expanded and then erupted in a mind-blowing explosion.

Powerful jets of my hot lava blasted directly into her tunnel of love, one jet after the other. My body literally shook and shuddered with the power of my release.

"Cum darling cum...give your Amma everything....aaaaahhhhhhh...fuck meeeee" she whimpered.

Her cunt hungrily milked my cock as I flooded her tunnel, her body still shuddering from her own orgasm

"YESSSS.....Ammmmmma... .......squeeze me....squeeze me....oh fuckkkkk" I kept crying as I stabbed my engorged cock in rapid succession into her yoni, squirting more cum into her overflowing hole and totally overcome by the intense sensations all over my body.

Our movements slowed down with my release but our bodies were still shivering in pleasure. She eased her right leg back down to rest on my right leg but her vaginal muscles worked overtime to caress and squeeze my prick. I remained buried inside her and rested my head now on her hips.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, letting our sensations subside. My right hand was clasped tight in her left hand while she used her right arm to caress my sweaty hair

She smiled at me. "Was it good?" she asked between breaths, her pussy squeezing my cock, as if urging it to remain hard.