Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, without disengaging my cock, carried her with me under the direct sun. Her body was impaled on my tool, her legs wrapped around my waist, her ankles locked together, keeping us in a tight sexual embrace. Supporting her ass, I screwed my cock in and out of her cunt with youthful energy – deep, hard strokes, all the way in, all the way out. Her vagina caressed me in response, in a tight vice-like grip, sparking tremors over my entire body.

"Oh God.....oh God.....oh God.....unhhh...unhhh...unhhh" we groaned in pure ecstasy, as waves of pleasure rocked both our bodies, oil and sweat dripping down our bodies on to the floor.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...." she spurred me on, her melons heaving and bouncing between our bodies, the hard nipples scraping my chest.

"Yes....yes....yes...fuckkkk" I cried in response, my fingers clawing her bums.

Overcome with the urgency to explode, I increased the tempo to a rapid, non-stop pounding of her twat – in, out, in, out, in quick successions. She matched me thrust for thrust, smashing her ass against my thighs as her arms tightened their hold around my neck, her own need to explode imminent. Our eyes were locked on each others, watching the pleasure unfold on our faces and in our eyes.

"Mmmmm....yesssss........so fucking good.....so fucking good.....don't stop, darling.....don't ever stop....fuckkkk" she cried, as her body started to shake and shiver and the furnace of love between her legs reached melting point.

"YESSSSSS......fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....NOWWWWWWWWWW" she bellowed in pure animal frenzy as her pussy clamped down hard on my cock, trying to rip it out from my body.

"Ammmaaaa.....oh God.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....fuckkkkkkk" I screamed in return, driving my expanded cock right up to the top of her tunnel.

"Unhhhh....unhhhh....unhhhh" we panted like animals, urging each other, our eyes fluttering in sheer sexual bliss, dizzy with lust, fucking each other crazy. I stabbed her mercilessly, as deep as it could go, feeling her pussy wanting more.

"YES....YES......YESSSSSS" she screamed, as her body convulsed uncontrollably, shuddering in a mighty explosion and pushing me over the edge.

"Aayahmah.....nowwwwww........YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I screamed, my cock swelling inside her womb and unleashing a torrent of cum straight up her womb.

"Unnnnh....unnnhhhh....unnnnhhhhhh....give it to me Chellam. FUCK ME.....FUCK MEEEEEE" she urged me, panting like a bitch.

Fireworks went off in my head as jet after jet of cum exploded out of my cockhead into her boiling furnace. Her body was trembling, her legs around my waist were literally shaking as her pussy convulsed non-stop and sucking it seemed, my very life out of me.

"Amma.........Oh Goddddddd....YESSSSSSSSSSS" I screamed in the throes of ecstasy, my legs trembling once more with the power of my release, so intense it was again. Her cunt hungrily milked my cock as I flooded her tunnel, her body still shuddering from her own orgasm.

"Aaaahhhhhhh........ ..." I moaned continuously as the last diminishing streams of cum exited my cockhead into her overflowing yoni, my knees now struggling to support our combined weights.

"I love you....I love you....I love you..." she kept sobbing repeatedly, her head resting on my shoulder, her arms tightly around my neck, tears of love wetting my shoulder.

We stood there like that for some minutes, my cock buried deep inside her cunt. My body was still reeling from the staggering release but I held her tight and safe in my hands, carrying the woman I loved. Her legs were still shaking from her explosion, random shivers of pleasure.

I stumbled back to sit on the stool, utterly sated with the love-making. She sat on me, hugging me, my cock still inside her and her pussy still convulsing with the aftershocks, our love juices flowing freely from her love trap, our oily bodies now covered also with sweat, holding each other.

"Are you ok, Aayahmah?" I asked her after some moments, when we had again regained some sense of composure. My deflating cock slipped out slowly from her pussy, releasing a flow of our combined cum on to my thighs.

She hugged me, still sobbing, and replied gasping "Yes, just about. I have never ever felt anything like that before, Chellam. I thought that I was going to pass out – it was that intense."

"Mmmm...yes. I felt as if my knees were going to give way. Never knew that an oil bath could lead to such pleasures" I responded, slowly lifting her off my legs.

"I love you, Mohan...nothing, nothing could compare to what we just experienced" she said, standing up and pulling me up to stand. We hugged each other, overcome by the sheer intensity of our orgasmic experience.

It was nearly 11:30am and we were nowhere near complete with the oil bath, but we were not complaining. She bent down to pick up our discarded clothes and headed to the bathroom, requesting me to bring the stool and the tray with the herbal powders inside.

In the bathroom, she asked me to sit down on the stool and poured some cold water over my head. Then she took some of the brown coloured sikakai (acacia) powder and scrubbed it over my head, back and body, explaining to me that the sikakai powder would remove all the dirt embedded on my pores and cleanse my skin.

Having completely scrubbed my body with the sikakai powder, she asked me to wash and rinse my body clean. Meanwhile she undid her bun and let her long hair down and then she too scrubbed herself with the sikakai. I couldn't resist helping her, running my hands all over her body. I poured water over her as she washed away the sikakai. It was a new experience too, sharing a shower with her.

Then she asked me to sit down again, applied the green aritha (soap nut) powder on my head and body and repeated the scrubbing and rinsing procedure. She explained to me that the aritha powder was a natural soap and would remove away all the oil. She then scrubbed some of it on her body as well, with my eager help. I couldn't help noticing again how, despite her age, her whole body was indeed in a perfect and trim, youthful condition.

We then poured water over each other to clean ourselves of the aritha powder, scrubbing and rinsing our bodies using our fingers. Her fingers cleaned my lingam with extra care while my fingers cleaned her yoni with devotion. She stood with her legs apart and bent her knees as I cleaned her temple of love, using my fingers to rinse her inside. We were so at ease with each others bodies by now.

Finished with all that, she asked me to have my shower with the specially prepared water (soaked with neem leaves and rose petals from the night before), while she wrapped a towel around her and went outside to wash and clean the open area outside; to make sure that there were no tell-tale signs of our love exploits.

She came back in a little while later to finish her shower. I had saved some of the 'special' water for her and poured it over her. It was so erotic to see the rose petals and neem leaves sticking on her hair and body as I poured the water over her. She looked like the Goddess herself and I was proud to be doing the abishegam (worship) for her

Having finished with our shower, she dried me with the towel and asked me to go change while she scrubbed and washed our discarded clothes. Afterwards she rinsed them and put them to dry on the clothesline. She then dried herself and went to her room to change.

Later, I sat in the kitchen having a mug of coffee and chatting with Aayahmah while she went about her chores in the kitchen. She was dressed in a simple chequered cotton sari and blouse, her hair neatly tied into a bun. Her mid-section flesh was sexily exposed.

She had already prepared some fish curry for lunch before our energetic escapades that morning and was now busy with the vegetable dishes. The rice was boiling on the stove.

"So what are you going to tell Mom later?" I asked her.

"What do you want me to tell her?" she countered me, slicing the long beans

"I don't know. Just curious" I said.

"I can tell her that you are a stud and that you gave me the most powerful orgasm I have ever experienced" she said, followed by a laugh.

"Yeah sure. But hey, you did really have a powerful orgasm" I teased her.

"Yes, thanks to you Mister – you made me truly explode. I cannot describe the feeling – it was awesome; it was like a stream of energy leaving my body, my yoni – so powerful, so intense. That has never happened to me before. Your Mom has told me about such instances when a woman ejaculates but this is the first time I have ever experienced it" she explained.

"Really?" I queried.

"Yes, promise! Not even when I have touched myself after weeks without release" she replied.

I felt proud of having given her that pleasure.

"Can I ask you something, Aayahmah?" I asked her.

"Sure, Chellam. After all that we have done and shared, you can ask me anything" she replied, putting the wok on the stove.

"You share a lot with Mom. Does she tell you everything?" I asked her.

She looked at me curiously and then asked "What do you mean with everything?"

"Like intimate sexual things, what she experiences with Dad" I blurted out.

"No, those are really private – only to be shared between a woman and her lover. She tells me about the acts of love - how a woman's and man's body react or what a woman and man should do to each other to heighten their pleasures and things like that. She probably uses her own experiences with your Dad to tell me these things but without making any reference to them personally" she answered me and then asked "Do you understand?"

"Yes I think so. I wouldn't share my intimate moments with you with anyone else" I replied.

She smiled at me and started to stir fry the long beans, adding some chilli and dried prawns to the wok.

"You will make a good man, Chellam – like I told you last night, if I do have a next life, then I wish you to be my man, my lover, my husband" she responded, sincerely, stirring the long beans.

"I am blessed to have you as my lover in this life, Aayahmah" I told her, standing up to rinse the empty mug.

She let the long beans simmer in the wok while she poured away the excess water from the boiling rice, before leaving the pot on the stove again (to finish cooking the rice). I watched her as she went about her tasks. After admiring her for some seconds, I held her hand and pulled her to me.

"You look really radiant, really bouncy now, Amma – there is joy in your eyes" I told her, hugging her.

"Yes, I am truly happy, contented and you made me feel that. It's not just the sex part Mohan...it's being wanted, being desired" she responded, resting her head against my chest, before kissing my cheek.

"Just hope your Mom doesn't notice any changes" she added a word of caution and then broke our hug, to continue with her work. I squeezed her ass as she broke away.

"Randy teenager, save it for tonight" she uttered, teasing me with her tongue out, while emptying the delicious food from the wok into a serving dish.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked.

"No, thanks. I just have to get the yoghurt and lassi ready and then clean up" she replied.

I smiled and walked out of the kitchen. I went upstairs to pick up the newspapers and then came back downstairs to read in my room, sitting cross-legged on my bed with my back against the wall. I had the radio on, listening to the local English station while catching up on the news. The room door was open and I could hear Aayahmah cleaning up the kitchen, followed by the bathroom and then the outside areas.

I put the papers on the floor and stretched out on my bed, with my front on the mattress and part of my trunk hanging over the edge of the bed. I read the rest of the papers that way for some minutes, till I unconsciously dozed off into a power nap.

For the third time that day, I was awoken by a female voice.

"So how did it go?" Mom asked.

"Ok, I think he enjoyed his oil bath. He allowed me to rub the oil on his head, back and legs. The rest he did himself. And then later I rubbed the powders on his head and back before he had his shower" came Aayahmah's reply.

They were talking near the dining area and they could see me. I feigned sleep to see where their conversation would lead to.

"No wonder he's having a sound nap – a good oil massage and bath always does that" Mom responded and then asked "Did you tell him about the special oil?"

"Yes, he was willing to give it a try. So I made it for him already – it's in his room" Aayahmah replied.

"Good. I hope he uses it regularly" Mom said and then lowering her voice she asked "Did you see it?" She glanced in my direction.

"Sort of. He looks big" answered Aayahmah softly.

"Really? How do you know?" asked Mom, sounding curious.

"In the bathroom, when I was applying the herbal powders on his wet head and body, he was wearing a towel and there was a clear outline of his semi-hard thing under the towel. He must have been unconsciously stimulated and he looked big" Aayahmah lied.

"Now you have made me even more curious, Sundari" answered Mom.

Just then, I pretended to wake up from my sleep and feigned a loud yawning sound before stretching myself on the bed. Silence outside. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom to wash my face. Seeing Mom there, I wished her before entering the bathroom.

Moments later we were seated at the dining table, feasting our lunch.

"I heard that you enjoyed your oil bath" started Mom.

"Yes, it was really good. I should have it more often but I need someone to massage the oil like Aayahmah" I replied confidently, smiling and alternating my looks between Mom and Aayahmah.

"Oh! Well, you can come back here once a month on a weekend, besides your usual term breaks. That way we can see you more often too – your parents are not getting any younger, you know" said Mom.

"Yes, it would be great to be home once a month - let's see how I manage it. Hey, but none of you are really old, Mom. All three of you look so youthful" I complimented, reflecting on their physical condition as well as their sexual prowess. I took a sip of the iced lassi.

"Thanks to our ancestral upbringing – diet, healthcare and living habits – we look and feel young, both physically and mentally" explained Mom.

"Yes, I know – that's why I don't have a girlfriend. I cannot find any beautiful young girls like you both" I joked, inducing a laugh from them both.

"Cheeky bugger" said Mom in response.

"By the way, Sundari has given you this special oil, right. Use it daily – it will do you good" Mom advised, her eyes looking away from me.

"Should I ask your Dad to talk to you or show you how to use it?" asked Mom.

"No, I'll manage" I said, acting totally innocent.

"Ok, but you can ask anyone of us if you need help. We won't bite you" Mom said, giggling. Aayahmah laughed and got up from the table, finished with her lunch.

Mom and I got up behind her and took our plates to the sink. After washing my hands, I helped them clear the table before going upstairs. Mom stayed behind to help Aayahmah finish cleaning up. I decided to go for a short walk around the neighbourhood. Nothing much happened after that.

Later that afternoon, I went to the field nearby to play football with guys from the neighbourhood. Everyone there knew that I was in the National Youth Team and tried their best to prove that they were better than me. I had some hard pushes and tackles coming my way.

It was almost dark when we finally stopped playing. I sat there on the field talking to some the other guys, exchanging news and gossips. After a while of chatting with the guys, I decided to head back home. I was soaked in sweat and had taken off my t-shirt.

Reaching the house, I greeted Mom and Dad in the hall – they were watching the Tamil News on TV. I went straight to the dining area to have a cold glass of water. Aayahmah was in the kitchen preparing something for dinner. I went to the kitchen and sat there - watching her make chapatti.

"You must be tired?" she asked.

"Actually not. It was good to have the run around on the field" I replied.

"Do you want to have your shower first or dinner?" she asked.

"Dinner. I will shower before I go to bed" I answered, just when Mom walked into the kitchen.

"Good idea. Let's have an early dinner. It will probably rain again tonight" said Mom and started to help Aayahmah with the chapattis.

We had dinner around 7:45pm – chapatti with fish curry plus some potato puree – after which we went for our walk. Mom had coaxed Aayahmah to join us and the four of us had a nice, leisurely walk around the neighbourhood chatting silently about this and that.

We got back home just when a light drizzle started. Dad and I sat in the verandah watching the rain coming down while the ladies went inside. It was around 9.00pm.

"Your Mom told me that you might want to ask me something" said Dad, attempting to start a conversation and inviting questions. The rain was getting heavier.

"Not really. Aayahmah made this special oil and Mom asked me to use it everyday" I answered him, stepping into unchartered territory with Dad. I had never had a discussion with him about such things before.

"And, I'm sure you know how to massage it, right?" asked Dad, trying to sound academic.

"Yes, shouldn't be difficult" I replied.

"Yes, nothing difficult. Just like when you please yourself. You do please yourself don't you?" asked Dad, again trying to be very academic.

"You mean masturbate?" I cornered him. Loud thunder rolled in the skies.

"Yes, that's the word" Dad responded, a little nervously.

"Yes, I do" I replied, sure that I had overcome a big communication barrier with Dad. I felt confident with my conversation – the experiences of the past few days had also made me more confident of myself.

"It's healthy but like everything, don't overdo" advised Dad and then asked "Are you comfortable talking to me about this?"

"Yes. Are you, Dad?" I posed the question back.

"I wasn't sure at first but now I am. I should have had this chat with you years ago when you neared puberty. But it's never too late I guess" he replied, patting my hand.

"Well you can ask me about anything, anytime you want, Mohan. I am here for you" said Dad, standing up to go inside.

"Ok, Dad" I replied and followed him into the hall, locking the front door behind me. It was raining cats and dogs outside.

Mom was sitting in the hall reading a magazine. She smiled at us and asked "Finished with you men talk?"

"Yes, sort of" replied Dad and then headed for their bedroom, telling Mom that he was going to have a quick shower.

I wished them both good night and headed downstairs, telling them that I was going for my shower. Aayahmah was listening to some Tamil music and folding clothes in her room. After a good shower, I dried myself, put on a new pair of shorts and headed for her room. She was just about getting ready to go for her shower. Rain was still pouring down outside.

"My turn for the shower" she said, speaking softly, and then asked "Are your parents asleep already?"

"I don't know, Aayahmah. But I am going upstairs anyway" I replied quietly.

"Are you going to watch the show tonight?" she asked and then, with a wink and a smile, stated confidently "They will make love tonight."

"Really? How do you know?" I queried, puzzled and curious.

"Trust me, Chellam. The vibes from your Mom indicate a passionate night of love – she is buzzing with sexual energy" she replied.

"Ok, I'll have a look" I responded coolly and headed upstairs, broad smile on my face. Aayahmah went in to the bathroom.

The hall upstairs was empty but the lights were still on. I switched on the fan and turned on the TV to an English documentary, setting the volume at a moderate level. The rain had slowed down outside. I quietly went into my sister's room and in an instant realised that the show must indeed be going on.