We Are All Together Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy asked Shreya, "Where do you want me to come, didi?"

"Are you coming? Then spray in her mouth. She deserves to taste her brother. " Keya said.

And Shreya watched her brother taking out his huge manhood from her groping pussy and like a machine she sat up, his cock just in front of her open mouth. And there he came. The hot sticky goo... she has transformed into a complete woman.

********

The three sisters are living in heaven as they were all married to their only brother Joy. The routine fuck begins with Keya dressed in sari to go out for her out-door duty early morning as she sits straddling her brother on the chair. Then Priya takes him in the prayer room and at last tugging her skirt up to her waist, Shreya takes him in doggy-style bending over the bed.

And at night, after coming back, they shower, eat, drink and start reading till midnight. Only then the three wives lie on bed side by side and play with their husband one after the other.

12