What Lies Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man picked up his drink without looking and walked toward her, his eyes never moving from her eyes. She smiled, now she would find out what this guy was all about. The intensity in his eyes held her until he was barely a foot away. She stared back at him with equal intensity. She knew he didn't belong here any more than she did; this was not his normal class of people. If he ever frequented the upscale bars she would have seen him before, it stood to reason he must be new in town. Joanne stared into his eyes and smiled, a slight smile crossed his lips and what looked like amusement flickered through his eyes.

"Thank-you, it's not everyday a man has a beautiful woman buy him a drink." He raised the glass, nodded his head and took a sip. Joanne held his eyes and smiled. He was good, very smooth but there was one other thing she needed to know before she committed.

"Your welcome, I've noticed you rejected every woman that made a move at you tonight so I thought you must be waiting for the right offer." Joanne flashed sexy half smile and licked her lips lightly. The music thumping in the background changed to something a little slower. "Lets dance, I need to know something before I decide." Joanne grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the dance floor.

"Before you decide what?" His feigned innocence delighted her; she felt a light tingle in her pussy.

"Before I decide if I'm going to take you home and fuck you, of course." Joanne pulled him onto the dance floor and into her waiting body. They swayed together on the floor, lost in the music, bodies grinding together, oblivious of the rest of the world. Finally, Joanne felt his cock harden in his pants and she giggled lightly and reached down to grab his stiffening cock. Joanne leaned back slightly and looked into the man's eyes, "that's what I needed to know." He smiled and pulled her back into his embrace. They finished the dance and left the bar without saying another word.

A minute later they were in a cab on the way to Joanne's place. It was across town in a very nice neighborhood, more reflective of her actual status. Joanne kissed the stranger deeply and rubbed at his cock through his pants.This will do quite nicely indeed,she thought as his cock continued to expand in his pants. It felt impossibly wide in her hand and she felt her pussy gush at the prospect of this beast filling her.

"My name is Jo and I don't want to know your name, so don't bother. When we get to my place I'm going to let you and the beast in you pants pleasure me until I can't take it anymore. This is just about the sex so don't get any other ideas. You do what I say and you'll have a night to remember for the rest of you life, if you don't listen, well, you'll go home very disappointed." Joanne voice was confident and commanding. She was use to being in charge and assumed people would do what she told them.

The man regarded her for a moment, then smiled and nodded his head. Joanne smiled back and attacked him. Her lips kissing his hard, full of desire and need, yet still confident and powerful. They made out passionately until the cab stopped before her place; she tossed the cabbie a fifty to cover the ride and pulled her conquest from the back seat. The cabbie laughed and wished the guy good luck before pulling away.

They ignored the doorman as they focused on each other, moving quickly to the elevator. The door shut and Joanne attacked her prey once more. She hit the button for the penthouse and pushed her new fuck toy against the wall. Joanne reached down and undid the belt and pants, reaching her hand inside she found her prize. It was hot, hard and too wide to grasp. She smiled and kissed him deeply as she stroked his wonderful tool. Too her delight, he did not need prompting to reach down and slip a hand through the slit in her dress to find her soaking panties. He rubbed her hard through her panties, increasing her pleasure and stoking her desire.

The elevator reached the penthouse and Joanne pulled her toy out of the elevator by his cock. She held him as she opened the door to her apartment and pulled him inside. She let go of his thick cock to undo her dress and stepped out of it after it fell to the floor. She shivered as this man's intense green eyes trailed over her body, taking in the magnificent sight before him.

"Now, I want you to get out of those clothes and then you are going to use that delightful tongue of yours to pleasure me. After that, if you do a good job, I just might return the favor." Self-assured Joanne turned her back and moved to the sofa in the living room. She smiled as she heard his clothes quickly being removed. She turned as she stretched out on the couch and contained her gasp at her first clear view of the man's huge cock. He was only around seven, seven and a half inches long but he was thicker that any cock she had ever seen. Joanne spread her legs and beckoned the man forward.

Her love toy did not disappoint her as he dove into her damp cunt with passion and obvious experience. While alternating between licking and sucking her pussy through her panties he popped the front clasp on her bra and released her beautiful tits. After some light teasing of her nipples, just enough to ensure they were firm and responsive, he let his hands roam down her body until they met her panties. Hooking his fingers into the waist band, he slowly lowered the panties, all this without leaving her cunt.

The first contact of his lips and tongue on her bare pussy was glorious. Joanne bucked her hips into his talented mouth. He managed to remove her panties without breaking contact with her cunt. Once the panties were discarded, his hands returned to her breasts, slowly kneading her flesh and teasing her nipples. Joanne groaned her pleasure and delight at have chosen correctly. It was as if this man knew her every desire and secret spot.

After what seemed like an hour, but was really just five minutes, Joanne clamped her legs around his head and held him to her cunt as an intense orgasm washed over her. It took several minutes for the orgasm to subside and Joanne finally released her talented pet. Joanne looked down, over her heaving breasts, into the intense eyes of her lover. She crooked her finger and he kissed his way up her body, flicking her nipples with his tongue, before kissing her deeply. Normally she wouldn't taste herself on a man's lips but after that experience, she wanted the taste.

"That definitely deserves a reward my pet. Sit back and let me show you how much I appreciate a good effort." The man leaned back against the sofa and watched intently as Joanne moved from the sofa to between his legs. She smiled seductively as she grabbed his fully grown cock and began to stroke it. Her hand was unable to wrap around his girth yet she turned and twisted her hand to give him the sensation it was. She leaned in and licked lightly at his balls before moving up the shaft, teasing the sensitive vein running its length. He groaned his approval of her efforts and resisted the urge to force himself between her lips.

Joanne smiled, sensing his restraint, and slowly licked from top to bottom. She tilted her head to the side and opened her mouth; gripping him between her lips she jacked him off with her mouth. The man moaned, enjoying a new sensation. As Joanne jerked him with her mouth she let her tongue trail over the sensitive vein on the underside of his cock. She kept this up for several minutes until she sensed him nearing his release. On her next pass up his cock she went higher and turned her head to take him into her mouth.

She struggled with his girth yet managed to take most of him into her mouth. Her change in tactics had the desired effect and her pet exploded his cum into mouth. She swallowed as best she could with his massive tool in her mouth, however, cum still managed to escape her lips and squirted out around his cock. After his final shot, she released his cock and licked up what she missed. She seldom let a man cum in her mouth but felt this man deserved the special treat.

"Jo, that was amazing. I've never had a blowjob like that before. Thank-you." He looked down into her eyes and placed a gentle hand under her chin. Guiding her up from the floor, he brought her face towards his. Smiling, he leaned in and licked the remains of his orgasm from her face before kissing her deeply. Joanne shuddered from the intimacy of the act, most men outright refuse to kiss her after a blowjob (which they later regretted) but this man did not even need a hint, he knew what she wanted.

"You are quite welcome; it's a fair reward for your talented tongue. Right now I'm done with the foreplay and want to get to the main event." Joanne regained her composure and grabbed her toy's dick, already returning to it full glory, and lead him into her playroom. Joanne tugged firmly on the man's cock, until it was harden once more. Pushing him onto the small bed, she smiled as she straddled him. Using her wet cunt, she rubbed quickly over his wide tool, quickly bringing herself to a small but satisfying orgasm.

"Remember, do what I want and you won't regret it." She whispered lightly into his ear as she reached over his head and grabbed the leather cuffs attached to the headboard. She fastened his hands securely, then his feet. He didn't say a word, or even flinch when she tied him down and tightened the cuffs. Smiling, she lifted herself from his hard cock and pointed it up to slide into her wet and waiting cunt.

Slowly she lowered herself onto the beautiful cock of her new toy, feeling each inch push in, feeling the girth of the beast stretch her wide open. She felt gloriously full, on the brink of being torn in two, as she finally ground her pelvis against his. She wiggled her hips front to back and reveled in the sensations shooting through her stretched pussy. She continued this for several minutes, loving the stimulation of her clit rubbing against the coarse hairs of his groin.

"God, you cock is perfect, I've never felt this full." Joanne hissed through gritted teeth. She stopped her rubbing and began to raise and lower herself on the magnificent tool that filled her pussy. Her pace quickened, faster and faster she moved, up and down, riding her new pet for all her worth. Finally she slammed down hard and ground into him, the deep thrust and increased stimulation to her clit pushed her over the edge. "Oh, fuck!" Joanne screamed as she came, eventually collapsing on the man's chest, his still rock hard cock imbedded in her quivering pussy.

Joanne felt hands caressing her back and realized her toy had freed his hands. Any other time she would protest, but not of this man. She sat up, shaking as his hard cock shifted in her cunt, and reached back to release his feet. She placed her hands on his chest for support and looked deep into her lover's eyes. "I changed my mind, what's your name?"

"My name is Jeff." He smiled at her and pulled her down into a deep passionate kiss. With little effort and even less resistance, Jeff flipped Joanne onto her back while leaving his cock deeply buried in her tight cunt. "I really enjoyed that Jo, not many women will take charge when it comes to sex. I'm thrilled that you had such an intense orgasm; it's a great ego booster. That being said, I'm not done with you yet. I know you like to be in charge but if you give me the chance I think you'll appreciate my other talents."

"Normally I'd say no but in this case I'm willing to see what you can do. I'm yours Jeff, pleasure away." Joanne kissed Jeff deeply as he began to move within her. He was slow, strong, controlled and powerful, everything a lover should be. And for the next forty minutes Joanne experienced things she didn't think possible. Finally Jeff pushed deep into her and held her eyes with his. She saw the joy and pleasure in his eyes as he came deep within her. Never before had sex felt so intimate, it scared her and excited her at the same time.

"You were wonderful Jeff. I've never experienced anything like that before. Thank-you." Joanne kissed her lover with as much passion and emotion as she could muster. Sex had always been about pleasure to her, never about intimacy or emotion. This man, a man she has known for less than four hours, a man whose name she's known for less than an hour, made her want to change her ways. Jeff rolled to the right and Joanne turned with him. His cock popped from her well fucked cunt as she cuddled into his chest. He held her as she slowly fell into a peaceful sleep.

Joanne awoke alone in the small bed in her playroom. The night's events came flooding back and she enjoyed the afterglow of such wickedly decadent sex. As she stretch she became aware that she was the one now strapped to the bed. She'd never let any of her other toys restrain her and wasn't about to let Jeff do it either. In the back of her mind though, she imagined what he would do to her.

"I've taken the time while you were asleep to explore your little play room. You have quite the appetites don't you?" Joanne turned to see Jeff standing near her special closet. "I really lucked out with you. This is going to be so much more fun than the others. I found it very amusing how you needed to be in control of everything that was going on. Its time you realize just how little control you actually have. I'm going to teach you about control Jo, oh yes, I'm going to teach you about control."

Joanne screamed as Jeff moved towards her. All too late she realized what was going to happen to her. Worst of all, she realized she no longer had any control. Jeff laughed as Joanne continued to scream, each one causing his cock to grow harder.

------------------------------

Jeff woke suddenly, falling off his couch and landing hard on the floor. He looked out the window and squinted at the setting sun. Feeling around he found the remote on the coffee table and turned on the TV. He stayed on the floor as he flipped to the channel guide; it was a little after 6 pm Sunday night, another weekend went by without any memories. Looking down at his rumpled suit he pushed himself up off the floor.

A sharp pain ran up his left arm as he pushed up off the floor. The suddenness was nearly enough to make he drop back down. Getting up to the couch he pulled back the coat sleeve and noticed a bandage wrapped tightly around his left wrist.What the fuck is that? What did I do on the weekend? Jeff thought as he pulled the bandage back to reveal a jagged slash going across his wrist.

"You don't remember where that slash came from? I remember Jeffrey; I remember everything you did this weekend." Jeff looked up and noticed a shadowy figure leaning against the wall near the window. The setting sun stopped Jeff from getting a good look at the man but he was certain it was the same figure he saw during the previous week. "I bet you would love to know all the details, wouldn't you? I'd love to share them with you Jeffrey but you already know what you did and I don't feel like helping you cope with your little issue."

Jeff stared back at his wrist and when he finally regained his senses he looked up and the man was gone. The entire incident was freaking Jeff out and he finally decided he should call the police to report a burglar. As Jeff reached for the phone the little voice in the back of his mind stopped him from making the call.I didn't see who it was, I can see no evidence anyone was ever here and if they see the slash on the wrist they are going to think I'm crazy. Jeff got up and went into his room, stripping off his weekend attire he set the alarm and went to sleep.

The alarm went off at 6:15 am and Jeff reached over to shut it off. He slept for about an hour after he went to bed but after waking in a pool of sweat, terrified by his dreams, he hadn't slept again. Dragging himself out of bed he turned on the TV and went to the washroom. Jeff caught bits and pieces of the news over the noise of the shower; apparently there was another killing on the weekend.Great, that's all Cheryl will talk about today. Jeff wondered if these serial killers ever thought about the broader consequences of their actions.

Jeff got out of the shower, and noticed the bandage for the first time since last night. It was soaked after the shower. He removed the bandage and stared at the scar. A deep purple surrounded the jagged red slash across his wrist. Jeff finished drying himself before digging through his bathroom vanity to find a bandage to cover the cut. He put some anti-bacterial ointment on the cut before wrapping the bandage around his wrist. Leaving the bathroom he looked at the clock, it was almost 7:30 already.How did it take me over an hour to shower? Man I am really starting to lose it.

Jeff stared at the bandaged wrist again and realized he couldn't go into work today, besides, he'd be hard pressed to make it on time anyway. Jeff picked up the phone and called work. Cheryl answered in her normal sultry voice, "Bachman and Associates, how may I direct your call?"

"Hi Cheryl, its Jeff. Listen, I'm feeling like crap today and there is no way I can come into to work. I'm going to get dressed and head to the doctor." Jeff hated lying to Cheryl but he did feel like crap, just not for the reason he was leading her to believe.

"Sure, whatever you say Jeff. Hey did you hear about the killing on the weekend? It seems that this time it was the daughter of one of the city councilors. Maybe the police will pay more attention to the case now, the media certainly is. I know you don't really care so have fun with whatever you are doing today." With that Cheryl hung up. Jeff stared at the phone in disbelief. It was one thing to lie but when someone assumed you were lying, that just felt bad.

"Stupid bitch, that's why I never went out with her again, nothing but trouble." Jeff said aloud as he hung up the phone. Jeff went to the kitchen and was fixing breakfast when the phone rang. Jeff debated briefly and decided to let the machine get it. He sat down and took a bite of toast as the answering machine kicked in.

"Jeff, its Cheryl. Sorry about being short with you earlier. Listen, the police were just here looking for you. They wouldn't say why but I told them you had called in sick and were going to the doctor. If you're in trouble, you can let me know, I might be able to help. Call me please." Jeff dropped his toast but Cheryl had hung up before he could get to the phone. Jeff realized he still hadn't gotten dressed so he quickly pulled on some clothes and headed out of the apartment.

Why do the cops want to talk to me? I wonder if I was in some sort of fight on the weekend, which would explain the cut on the wrist. Jeff pondered as he walked slowly down the stairs. He exited the building and squinted at the bright sky; he put on his sunglasses and turned to head to the L-train. A dark sedan drove past Jeff and pulled up in front of his building, two men in suits and overcoats got out. Jeff glanced back as he turned the corner,they have got to be the police, he thought. Part of him thought he should go back, but that little voice kept telling him no. As usual he listened to the voice.

The hairs on the back of Jeff's neck rose as he rounded the corner. Something was wrong but he didn't know what. Turning around Jeff spotted the shadowy man on the opposite corner. The sun was bright but he still seemed to be draped in darkness. A shiver ran up Jeff's back as he turned and picked up his pace towards the train platform. He jostled past several people, trying to put some distance between himself and the shadowy figure following him.Maybe it's a cop. If there looking for me they might have someone following me. He thought as he dropped a token in and pushed through the gate.