What Once Was Innocent Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped his thighs, digging her nails into his tight skin, as she began to fuck him slowly. He watched her hips gyrate in a fluid, mesmerizing motion. She turned to see his face, peeking through her dark, straight strands of hair.

As Garrett saw her sultry eyes staring back at him. He felt himself tense. Fuck, she was amazing!

Natalie peeled her top high over her head, throwing it to the floor. "Take your shirt off, Mr. Conner. I want to feel your skin."

Garrett frantically unbuttoned his shirt, almost ripping it to free his arms from the sleeves. Natalie lay back lightly on his chest, lifting her legs and placing each foot on each of his thighs. She lay flat against him, barely moving as she began to kiss him again. He watched, out of the corner of his eye, as her body twisted in desire. She arched her back further then he had ever seen a woman do, to pull him deeper inside of her. And immediately flatten back out to press his cock hard against her inner wall. He cupped her breasts, squeezing them hard, molding them into every position.

Natalie groaned in explicit agony as his cock pressed deeper. She raised her back from him, spreading her legs, bending them and tucking her feet behind her, under his legs. She thrust herself forward, placing her hands on his knees. Slowly she rocked her ass back and forth, arching her back then bending it the opposite way. She found her rhythm and began fucking him faster. She yelped loudly as her body responded.

Garrett watched her sleek back undulate rapidly, the sweet curve of her hips as they stretched, and her fantastic, tight ass mold against his pelvis as she pressed into him. He fought again, tightening his erection as he gazed at the base of his cock disappear and reappear from underneath her. He closed his eyes and relied only on the sensation. Watching her was too much for now. He felt her body slow and the disappointing shock of him escaping from the warm tightness. He opened his eyes to witness her turn her body toward him, guiding his well-worn dick back inside.

She pressed her delicious breasts against his body as she began fucking him again. She glared at him, eyebrows tightened and low, biting her lip as she concentrated on every thrust. She kissed him wildly, stabbing her tongue between his lips, drawing his tongue out and sucking on it forcefully. Her breathing became audible, squealing whimpers gaining in volume. She lifted away from him, sitting and staring at him as she rode him.

Garrett slid his hands between hers, grabbing her hips, tucking his thumbs in the hard creases her muscular hips made. He clinched his fingers around her, pulling her down even further onto him.

Natalie let out a piercing squeal as his cock pried deeper inside her. Her eyes closed lightly, eyebrows lifting high on her forehead. He watched as her mouth dropped open, knowing the expression well. She was about to cum. He quickly reached for her tits, squeezing them lightly, then pinched her nipples in a pulsing rhythm.

"Oh... my...," She gasped for one last chance for air. "GOD!" Her body convulsed. Her pussy tighten almost to the point that she might have actually been able to lift herself completely off of him. She fell limp on his chest, fighting for air, panting and trembling. She looked up at him with an almost scared expression and smiled more beautifully then he had ever seen her smile. "That felt incredible," she whispered.

Garrett smiled, even though he was noticeably disappointed.

Natalie read him easily. "Don't worry, I'm not done yet. I have something special in mind for you." She inhaled fully, summoning the strength to move. Slowly she raised off him, whimpering as she left him. He watched her stand, with each foot on either side of him it the chair. She placed a hand on his shoulder for support as she began lowering herself closer to him. "Close your eyes, Mr. Conner."

Garrett closed his eyes and blissfully waited on what was to come. He felt her skirt fall against his body and the sound of it dropping to the floor. He felt the warmth of her body growing and her clutching his craving cock. He felt an immense pressure against the tip. The pressure was so intense, he thought he might actually go limp. He heard Natalie grunt. Slowly he felt his cock head pressing into the opening, until it almost audibly 'popped' inside. Garrett lightly moaned, feeling his cock slowly pressing further inside. He was no fool. He knew what it was.

"Okay, you can open them now." She watched as Garrett's eyes quickly adjusted to the light. Natalie hovered over him, her hands braced against the chair's armrests. Her legs were spread unbelievably wide, as she felt his eyes traveling down her naked body.

He whispered to himself, "oh fuck," as his eyes drew between her legs. He could see her drooling pussy, empty, but slightly open. He could see his pulsing dick, with an inch or so firmly stuffed into her tight, little ass hole.

"So how long has it been since you fucked a girl in the ass, Mr. Conner?" Natalie eased up and down the few inches, getting used to the thickness.

"A very, very long time." Garrett concentrated on the sight.

"Did you ever imagine yourself, in your forties, with you dick in a beautiful, young girl's ass, half your age?" Natalie whimpered as she let her weight take in another inch.

Garrett shook his head. The tightness was consuming him. He shivered, watching her spent cum slowly drool out of her pussy. Dripping on his lower abdomen.

"Do you like fucking me, Mr. Conner?"

"Yes." Garrett moaned.

She squeezed in another half inch. "Are you going to fuck me again?"

"Yes!

Another half inch.

"Are you sure? I'm just a little girl to you." Natalie smiled as she teased.

"Yes... I'm... I'm sure." Garrett stuttered. She was making him crazy. He wanted it all inside. Another inch sucked inside. "Oh God."

"Are you ready to cum inside my sweet, little girl ass, Mr. Conner?"

Garrett shook his head in agreement, his eyes looking up into hers, pleading.

Natalie looked down between her legs. She cupped her two middle fingers and slowly raked up her pussy; a large puddle of milky-clear liquid collected on her fingertips. She carefully lubricated the remaining part of Garrett's shaft and gently licked the remnants off. She reached for Garrett's hands, placing them on her waist.

"Hold me up," she demanded.

Garrett watched her abs tighten. Her hands began to softly cup her breasts. She knew exactly how to display herself for a man. She knew the visual was just as important as the sensation. She looked at him innocently as she slowly sucked him inside her. As her body lowered, a stern expression took over her face. She was obviously not used to this. Garrett felt his dick thump as it melted into her tightness. Fuck it was so tight!

Natalie slowly pulled herself up, closing her eyes as the fat penis left her body. She slowly slid back down on it, repeating the movement excruciatingly slow. "Uh, that feels really good. Your dick is too big for my tiny, little ass, Mr. Conner."

Garrett felt the surge in his body. Natalie's ass was practically pulling the cum from his tightened balls. Natalie, fucking him so slow, made his mind fully concentrate on the incredible sensations his cock was feeling. The long, simple, linear travel up and down his cock. She never deviated from it. It became a rhythm that played Garrett's body.

He jerked from the added stimuli. He felt Natalie's fingernails, lightly scratching against his smooth balls. He had never been able to contain himself to this feeling. Slowly, she dragged her nails up from under his balls and circled around them, and repeated it over and over. She continued making her long, slow movement. Fucking him with her ass.

He looked at her intently, mentally forcing himself to think about how gorgeous she was. To think about how young she was. To think about how hot it was to be naked with this gorgeous, young girl. Not only naked, but fucking her. No, not fucking her, but being willingly fucked by her. Willingly fucking him with her tight, little ass. He focused on her small, peach-colored pussy. Damn it was so perfect! Her smooth, taut skin around it was nice and tan. It had that desirable sheen to it. Her naughty clit ring, flashing in the light. Her tender, relaxed lips, juices pooling at the bottom, occasionally dripping onto his skin.

"Oh FUCK!" Garrett's head jerked back in response as every muscle in his entire body contracted simultaneously; almost as if he had been electricuted. Garrett's climax seemed to last much longer then usual. He felt the weightless pleasure fill his body; his proud cock emptying his desire into this young slut's ass hole, in bursts of wonderful ecstasy. She continued to slide up and down his spewing cock; continued to trace his huge balls with her fingernails. His body fell limp, shuddering occasionally.

Natalie sat motionless, still holding Garrett tightly in her ass. To Garrett, she felt like she weighed four-hundred pounds at that point. He looked at her, dazed and exhausted.

"That felt really good, Mr. Conner. Cum feels so much better shooting in my ass." She smiled naughtily.

The somewhat lewd remark reminded Garrett that Natalie was someone he needed to watch carefully. She had already made the comment about how an older man would be fearful of losing his job or his family. He wondered if Natalie was going to use this against him.

Natalie eased herself off of Garrett's dick. Warm cum immediately poured out onto his relaxed cock and ran down his balls. "I'll go get something to clean you off. Be right back."

Garrett reached for her arm, pulling her back. "I think you know how to clean me off." Garrett smirked, deciding to test just how far she would be willing to go.

She gave him an uninterested glance. "I'll be right back."

Garrett tugged on her arm. "No. You'll clean me off right now. With your tongue." Garrett waited for a response, a gesture, something. "I do recall you saying you liked a man that took charge; a man that you feel at mercy to." Garrett realized he was trying to gain his own leverage against her.

"Um.. okay. I mean if that's what you want." Natalie stood before him, her body still posed in defiance.

"That is what I want. I gave you what you claimed you wanted." Garrett looked down at his dick and back up to her.

Natalie slowly stepped between Garrett's legs. She leaned over, wrapping her fingers around the base of his penis.

"No. On your knees and only with your mouth."

Natalie responded. She casually knelt in front of him, her face fighting away the look of disgust. She leaned in closer.

Garrett watched as she lightly licked a small portion of cum from his balls. He noticed how she refused to make eye contact. He watched the tiny droplet of white semen collect on her tongue. She forcefully swallowed it; looking up at him, hoping that it was enough. "All of it," Garrett demanded softly.

Natalie uncontrollably rolled her eyes and sighed as she licked a larger portion off and swallowed.

"That's better. You look so pretty with my cum in your mouth." Garrett knew she was too much of a slut to be disgusted with tasting cum. He assumed she just felt defeated, after thinking she had finally wore him down. "A bitter victory," Garrett thought, amusing himself. He also assumed she was hesitant because of what he had actually came in. The thought did, somewhat, disgust him too. But, hey, this is what sluts do; everything a normal woman wouldn't dare. He chastised himself for being so cold. She deserved it, true enough. But he was never a man to belittle a woman. He knew this would be his only way to level the playing field.

"You taste good." Natalie hoped a little compliment might end his command.

"I hope so. Since you think so, lick up the rest." Garrett watched as Natalie knelt idly. "Go on."

Natalie huffed as she began licking along the top of his dick. Her expression was priceless. She licked along the sides of it, daring not to look at him.

"That's a good, little girl. Now suck it all off." Garrett sat back as his beautiful, slut of an assistant slithered his flaccid cock into her mouth. She held it there. "Suck it."

She began to slowly suck on it, pulling his softened skin back and forth as she did. He felt the tingle of the left over cum being pulled from the tip. It felt so relaxing. He jerked each time as she swirled her tongue around the tip. It was so sensitive. He could hardly take it.

"Okay, that's enough. Thank you."

Natalie stood, not smiling, not looking at him.

"Hey. What's wrong with you? I thought you liked for the guy to be in control." He looked up at her. She wouldn't return the favor. "Did I make you uncomfortable? Did you not like pleasing me?"

Without turning, Natalie pulled her top over her head and answered. "Of course I liked pleasing you. That was just something I didn't care to do." She bent over for her skirt.

"Well, then I'm sorry. I didn't know." Garrett lied. "I just assumed if you were into anal sex and liked to have a guy cum in your ass, you'd be okay with cleaning up the mess."

"I don't mind cum. I just don't like it that way." Natalie wiggled the skirt up over her hips.

"Look, that's it okay? We won't ever do this again. Deal?" That sparked her attention.

She turned, facing Garrett, looking into his eyes. "No, I want to. I really liked it. Honest. I want to fuck you again, Mr. Conner." Natalie knew she was losing. She was almost apologizing now.

"We'll see, okay. I had a lot of fun, Natalie." He decided the torture was over. He didn't even like it, to be honest. "You do know you're one of the most gorgeous women i've ever seen, right?" He lightly touched her arm.

She smiled timidly. "Thank you, Mr. Conner. That makes me feel good."

Garrett stood, gathering his dress slacks around his waist; buckling them. He turned Natalie around to face him, lightly caressing her cheek. "I mean it. You're an unbelievably beautiful young woman." Garrett kissed her lips softly. He gauged her emotions as he felt her lips respond, gently opening slightly.

"I have to go, Mr. Conner. I'm going to see Brittany dance tonight." She turned, walking to the door. "You know, I bet she'd freak out if you showed up. You should come."

"Well that sounds promising, but I don't know what plans Makayla has tonight." Garrett buttoned his shirt.

Natalie's smile became a barely noticeable frown, almost a sulk. She confused herself too much with this. She had forgiven Makayla, deeming the feud as childish. She no longer wanted to get her revenge. She no longer had her agenda to fuck her father. But that night with Brittany, seeing him naked and unforgettably hot, left her wanting more. She had actually thought about what a wonderful man he was, as well. Was she falling in love with him? She shook her head, trying to make the question to disappear.

"Have a great night and tell Kayla I said hello. I'll be thinking about you and your wife, Mr. Conner. I'll save you a seat if you decide to come tonight." Natalie strolled to her desk, grabbed her things and disappeared down the hall.

"Does she actually have a heart? Showing concern about Rebecca?" Garrett laughed as he thought about the questions in his mind. "Obviously not. She's leaving with my cum in her ass. But maybe there's hope for her yet."

12