What Once Was Innocent Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Makayla eyed her satisfied lover, gently biting her lip, anticipating what was coming to her. She slowly lifted her legs high and together, letting Larissa and Garrett catch a great view of her naked ass and tight, little pussy squished between her legs. Her precious juices already seeping out of the thin slit. She turned her head to her father.

"Are you ready Daddy?"

"Uh huh." Garrett drenched himself in the sight of his sexy daughter's chin nestled deep between her enormous breasts.

"Ready to watch Larissa taste your teenage daughter's virgin pussy, Daddy?"

"God yes."

"I know you are," Makayla laughed. "You've been waiting to see this for a while now, huh?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Well, why don't you come over here so you can see a little better?" Makayla looked at Larissa, smiling seductively.

Garrett knelt beside the chair, close to Larissa as her face slowly inched closer to his daughter's sweet, little snatch.

Larissa slowly kissed Makayla's young, juicy opening. The sight was indescribable. Slow gentle kisses gave way to miniscule licks, lightly tasting her delicious nectar.

"My God, Garrett, your daughter tastes fantastic." She slowly traced the thin, pink line, sinking her pointed tip deeper and deeper each time.

Garrett looked up at his daughter's face as she became aware of his attention. She smiled so innocently but quickly the smile turned into deep, erotic concentration. She lightly cupped her large, perky tits in each palm, lifting a little to feel their weight. He returned to Larissa, the pretty, older woman, as she gently caressed his daughter's virginity with her tongue. Garrett took in every detail. He writhed in miserable ecstasy listening to his beautiful daughter being serviced by another girl. Her sweet, light moans and occasional whimpers tingled in Garrett's ear.

Makayla slowly began rocking back and forth, grinding her wet, young pussy against her pretty new friend's tongue. Steadily, she gained in tempo and force, feeling her orgasm building. It didn't take much to send Makayla over. She was extremely sensitive. But having her wonderful father, the father she planned to make her a woman, was very attentively watching her having her pussy licked by another female. The thought seemed to define itself in her mind. It seemed to do the same in both of her companies minds as well. Her hips rolled wildly, lifting up and slamming back to the chair. She felt that exquisite numbness building inside her.

And then Larissa stopped.

"Damn it girl! I'm almost done!" Makayla whinned.

"I'm not the one to finish the job, my dear. I think your father would like the honor and I know I'd love to see him do it." Larissa turned to Garrett, lightly kissing his daughters wanting folds.

Garrett looked at her in a confusing gesture, almost asking for permission.

"Go ahead. I've been dying to see you do it. I've pictured it a million times in the past few days. Show me how you lick your daughter's pussy. Makayla, take that skirt off. Your body is far too sexy to have anything on it."

Garrett sat on his knees in front of his daughter and their captive audience. He tugged on the skirt as his daughter brought it down her hips. He watched as she gently stepped out of it and her gorgeous, long legs seperating again for him. Larissa lightly laid her arms on Makayla's thigh, resting her chin on them watching Garrett taking in his daughter's perfect body before him. Her curiousity was evident. The expression on her face, as Garrett slowly ran his tongue across his daughter's pussy lips, was priceless.

"Oh God yes," She whispered into his ear. "Taste that wonderfully sweet, young pussy. Mmm taste your beautiful daughter's pussy, Garrett... Daddy." Larissa slowly slid beside the chair, peeking over the arm to get an idea of how it looked from Makayla's perspective.

Her softly whispered words danced in his ear. He lapped his daughter's opening, feeling her sweet, warm juices collecting on his tongue. He savored every drop as he sucked loudly on her clit. He constantly looked up his daughter's naked body. Her stomach was so smooth and flat. He had often imagined it being the perfect place to unleash his perverted cum. To watch it spray all over that perfect flatness. His tongue drove deeper each time his eyes climbed up her body to those incredible, huge tits sitting properly on her chest. Proud, conceited young tits pointing their noses, or in this case, nipples at anyone lucky enough to see them. His eyes followed higher until he stared directly into his own daughter's eyes. Sparks ignited in both of them.

"Mmm, Yes Daddy, make me cum!" Makayla grunted as she wiggled her body against his mouth. She never took her eyes off of her daddy's face, watching him intently. Drowning in the thoughts of who was doing such a naughty deed. So turned on that her once babysitter and now naked family concubine was watching the debachery.

"Yes, Garrett, make your little girl cum! God that looks so good!" Larissa gazed at Garrett's handsome face, his snake-like tongue slithering in and out of his daughter's juicy hole. She craned her neck upward towards Makayla and slowly grasped her nearest breast in her hand.

Garrett and Makayla watched excitedly as Larissa began flicking her tongue across Makayla's nipple, then gently sucking it in her delicate lips.

Makayla whimpered loudly, thrashing her pussy against her father's mouth, grinding hard against his tongue. Her breathing became ragged and prominent as she threw her legs upon her daddy's shoulders. She planted her feet against his tightened muscles and dug in with her heels. She let out a loud, brief squeal and immediately began shaking quietly as her orgasm ran its course through her body. Her body slowed as she relaxed her beautiful form on the seat cushion.

Larissa released her nipple from her mouth. "Oh wow, that was beautiful!" She slowly crawled around to Garrett, sliding her body close to him. She gently kissed his cum-soaked lips, covered in his teenage daughter's wetness.

Makayla watched them kiss down between her naked body, her satisfied pussy only inches in front of them. She no longer had the feeling of jealousy seeing her father embracing another woman. Maybe it was the fact that she was comfortably dull from her incredibly orgasm. Or maybe she actually felt okay with Larissa and her father. She felt no threat from her. She slowly closed her eyes in bliss as the two turned to her and together began lightly licking every inch of her pleasured pussy.

Garrett rose, smiling at the two as he began to walk towards the couch.

"Oh no! We're not done yet, Mister." Larissa tugged on his pant leg.

"We're not?"

"Oh no we're not! I don't know what kind of women you've been around, but this one doesn't let a man completely satisfy his woman without being satisfied himself. No offense to you, Makayla." Larissa paused. "What I meant was, I'd really like to see what I walked in on the other morning." Larissa turned to the numb, young goddess still slumped in the chair.

"You mean you wanna..." Makayla gasped for air.

"Yes. I want to see you suck you daddy's dick, young lady."

"Young lady?" Makayla inhaled forcefully as she sat up. "You're starting to sound like my mother."

"Let's not go there! This is already crazy enough as it is. Get over here and suck your father's cock or I'll ground you!" Larissa winked at Garrett as she began unbuckling his belt.

Makayla slowly rose, taking her time watching Larissa bring her father's pants down around his ankles and slipping them off his feet. They both looked at his glorious cock, standing hard at attention. Throbbing.

"Look at what you've done to him. Come on before I do it for myself!" Larissa looked up past Garrett's strong, thick thighs at his wonderful erection. "God it looks so good from down here," she thought. She felt Makayla's naked skin brush up against her.

"Go ahead, take the first taste. I've actually wanted to see someone suck him." Makayla nudged up tightly against Larissa's side.

Larissa rose on her knees, slipping her fingers delicately around the base of Garrett's cock; her mouth following. Gently she flicking at the tip, surprised at the instant gift. She tightly massaged his length until her fingers gripped around the head. "Look at that sweet precum. Makayla. Here, taste it." Larissa tilted Garrett's cock to her right.

Makayla rose to meet the droplet. Looking up at her father's sleepy gaze, she opened her mouth fully, slipping out her flattened, relaxed tongue. Gently she raked her tongue across the underside until the shiny bead dripped, and coated the very tip. She closed her mouth, pressing her tongue to the roof of her mouth, circling, feeling the slippery sweetness. She felt Larissa'a cheek brush against hers. Up close, she watched Larissa's mouth tighten around the tip of her father's cock. She could feel her tongue moving against him, as Larissa's cheek expanded and contracted against hers. She watched her father's cock slowly disappear into Larissa's pretty mouth, until her lips pressed fully against his pelvis. "Wow! I don't know if I can do that or not," she thought. She watched it reappear and disappear several times before Larissa turned to her.

"Your turn, sweetheart." She retreated to Garrett's side, swooning as Makayla took her father's cock into her palm.

Garrett knew he'd cum anytime. His arousal had been at it's peak for some time now. Just the slightest sensation would do him in. Especially from Makayla. He grunted softly as his daughter began sucking him. Immediately she swallowed as much of his length as she could, until he heard her quietly gag from the pressure to her throat. Gently she swirled her tongue against him, looking up at him sweetly. Garrett turned to see Larissa, captivated by the sight. Just in that small amount of time, he felt his cock slowly pressing tightly into the depths of his daughter's mouth. Looking down, he saw her eyes clenched tightly closed as her mouth patiently took him in. More and more, until her full, shimmering lips pressed deep against his body.

"Oh God!" Garrett felt himself unravel. His daughter looked up at him, taking him in fully. Those eyes, those sexy fucking eyes! Garrett shuddered slightly, feeling the first burst of cum fire from his cock. His daughter quickly pulled back, pressing her tongue against the tip, opening her mouth for his seed. Garrett watched her eyes, as if in slow motion, opening to look up at him. "Mmmmmmmmm!" Garrett heard Larissa coo as his warm semen pumped liberally into his daughter's mouth. The sweet, white puddle building on her tongue. He seemed to cum endlessly, his juices filling his daughter's mouth. His legs twitched uncontrollably as his orgasm subsided.

Makayla knelt below him, priming the last trace of cum from the tip. She sat there, letting him take it all in. Slowly she closed her mouth.

"Not just yet!" Larissa demanded loudly, shocking them both. "Come here, little one." Larissa leaned in around Garrett's leg and immediately locked her mouth around Makayla's.

Garrett groaned, falling back onto the couch as he stared mystified at the two women kiss. Larissa's tongue pierced between his daughter's, resulting in a well of cum pouring from the corner of Makayla's mouth. He watched it drip and splash on her huge breast, rolling down the roundness of it. He sat, glued to the vision, as they played with each other; their tongues lubricated in his sex. Garrett felt he very well may cum again. He had never seen such a sight in all of his life! He had never imagined two girls kissing passionately with his cum in their mouths. Sharing his essence. One of them his daughter! Slowly, both beauties turned to him, opening their mouths and showing him their prizes. Both slowly closed as he watched their throats drink down the fluid. Garrett felt he would pass out from it.

Larissa glared at him in sexual desire as she lowered her face and gingerly lapped up the escaped semen drooling down his daughter's breast.

"HOLY FUCK! That's gotta be the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Garrett threw his head back and sighed. He felt the shocking weight of one of them jumping into his lap. He knew it was Makayla. He shrieked in the surprise. "Damn, Kayla!" He tensed his body.

"Oh, sorry Daddy! I hurt it?"

"No, you just shocked me." Garrett gripped his daughter's lusty hips. "That was fantastic!"

"I know! Oh God, I love you Daddy!" Makayla kissed her father frantically, pressing her firm tits against him.

They both stopped in mid-kiss at the faint sound of whimpering.

They caught Larissa just in time to see her disappear into his bedroom, obviously sobbing as the door closed. Both looked at each other, questioning the outburst.

"Go see what wrong with her Daddy. She needs you. And I need to go to bed. It's late and I'm exhausted. I love you Daddy." She gently kissed him on the cheek as if nothing had happened.

Garrett smiled at the kiss, hoping this behavior never took his daughter away from him. Sure, her as his lover was unbelievable, but keeping her as his daughter remained the most important. "I love you too princess." He kissed her forehead.

Makayla whispered into his ear, "And if anything happens with you two, I'm completely fine with it, Daddy. I love you and I love her. She's the most wonderful woman I've ever met."

Garrett quietly walked into his bedroom, seeing Larissa balled up on the bed in the fetal position. He quickly took off his shirt as he rounded the opposing corner of the bed.

"I'm sorry, Garrett. I don't know what came over me. I just find myself crying at the smallest things these days." Larissa curled up in Garrett's strong embrace, easing her body against him.

Garrett pulled the blanket halfway up his naked body until it laid lightly across his waist. "It's okay. It's totally understandable with all that's going on." He felt her smooth buttocks nestling up against his nakedness.

Through sniffles, Larissa continued. "I guess I just realized I've been wasting my life on selfish desires of a man that I truly don't even know if he loved me. I could've had children by now. Something wonderful to show for my life and be proud of. Instead, here I am wanting so badly to be a part of a family I don't even belong to. And that confuses me even more."

Garrett kisses the nape of her neck. "You want to be part of our family, Larissa?"

"Yes Garrett. What you two have is undeniable love. Sure is still very strange to me. Underneath all the sexual desires is a very loving father and daughter. And the more I think about it, it's actually quite sweet that you two are so deeply in love with each other. To the point of not caring what anyone thinks about your actions with each other. I wish I was part of that. To be loved so deeply."

"We love you Larissa. More and more each day you're with us."

"Yes, but..." Larissa sobbed as she turned towards Garrett.

"Larissa." Garrett paused, making out her face in the dimness of the room. "I love you. I think I loved you the first time I got to know you. I thought you and Liam were inseparable. A perfect match, with the way you two seemed to go together. I imagined what it would be like to be him; to be so lucky to have you." Garrett kissed her lightly on the lips, tasting her salty tears.

"Garrett, you're twice the man Liam is." She kissed him back, looking up into his eyes. "I love you too Garrett. And I love your daughter. I wish she were mine."

They lay in bed, kissing and touching. Pressing their bodies tightly together in silence.

"Garrett? I have to go soon. Liam has called constantly. I haven't answered, but he leaves messages every time, begging me to come home."

"You're not going back to him, are you?" Garrett felt oddly jealous.

"I don't know. I have nowhere to turn. He's all I have. I'd feel like such a fool if I did, but where else do I run to?"

"Run here," Garrett whispered as he held her tight.

"What about you and Rebecca? I know you'll take her back. Look at her."

"Rebecca isn't coming back, Larissa. I took the rest of her things to her apartment after the accident. I haven't talked to her since. I know it may seem callous or uncaring, but I'm at my wits end with her. I want nothing more to do with her. And looks? Looks mean nothing without substance." Garrett pierced Larissa's eyes. "You are beautiful inside and out. I want you to come stay with me. With us. That is, if Makayla agrees."

"Do you mean that, Garrett? I mean do you mean all of it?"

"Completely."

"I would love that." Larissa touched his cheek thinking of the invitation. "Well, I bought a little something for Makayla's birthday. It's in your closet and I want you to give it to her the day before."

"You're not going to be here?"

"I don't know Garrett. At some point I have to get this all cleared away. I have to go back home, regardless." Larissa began tearing up again. "What did you get her?"

"I haven't had time yet. I haven't even been able to think straight. What do you suggest?"

"Something heartfelt. Something only her father would think of." Larissa thought of the evening's events for a while. "Garrett?"

"Yes?"

"Will you give me something?" Larissa's eyes glowed with enticement.

"And what would that be?"

"Will you make love to me? I mean if you go ask your daughter if it's okay." Larissa laughed silently.

"Very funny. Besides, she already told me it was okay."

"So?" Larissa felt her wetness slightly opening as she lightly pressed against his dick.

Garrett kissed her passionately, running his hand down her side, caressing her bare ass. Her leg slipped lightly up high on his hip, accepting his entrance as it slid inside her without coercion.

"Slowly, Garrett. I want to feel every single thing," she cooed as her body enveloped his length. "Make love to me."

12