The Beverly Chronicles Ch. 04 - Who Decided This Was a Good Idea?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, fuck me," she hissed. "Fuck me, Marcus!"

"Ready?" Amy asked Dan who was still holding on to his semi-erect cock. Even in the dark she could see the fear in his eyes. She dropped to her knees in front of him and grabbed his cock in her fist. As she swirled her tongue around the head, she felt the shaft begin to harden in her hand. The fear in his eyes had begun to dissipate as well. She inhaled deeply through her nose and forced his entire erection into her esophagus.

"Shit, Amy," whispered Dan through clenched teeth. Amy disengaged from Dan's now rock-hard cock and smiled.

"Let's go," said Amy as she scurried to her feet. Virtually dragging Dan by his hand, the couple entered the living room.

There, Dan stood behind his wife, Beverly, watching her buttocks rock and roll as she fucked the huge black cock stuffed in her cunt. He found the scene strangely erotic, albeit situationally surreal. Amy dropped to her knees behind her friend's twerking buns and placed a hand on each cheek.

"Get ready to experience your first double penetration," squealed Amy enthusiastically. She grabbed the butt plug in Beverly's asshole and twisted it from its moorings. The orifice yawned, closed briefly, then yawned again as if waiting to be filled by some sort of rigid phallus. Amy smacked Beverly's ass with the dildo while pulling Dan's bobbing erection closer. She then deftly crawled backwards between Dan's legs out of the way. Dan gripped Beverly's butt cheeks in each hand to briefly stop the two people fucking in front of him and leaned forward. He positioned the head of his cock so that a stringy droplet of pre-cum that dangled from the head of his cock could be lowered into Beverly's opened asshole.

"Here it comes," said Amy as she reached back between Dan's legs, grabbed his pecker, and stuffed it unceremoniously into Beverly's asshole.

Dan leaned forward and slid half his erection into his wife's anus. Beverly groaned and shuddered. Dan felt Marcus withdraw his cock halfway in preparation for another thrust. This gave Dan the space to push the remainder of his cock all the way into his wife's asshole. Beverly moaned. As Dan withdrew in preparation for another thrust, Marcus pushed his massive manhood back into Beverly's stretched pussy. Soon, the two men had naturally formed a rhythm with which they fucked the voluptuous creature between them.

"How does that feel?" asked Amy now seated on the floor under Dan's spread legs. She had the perfect vantage point to watch her friend take two huge cocks at the same time.

"Oh my God, you have no idea how good this feels," answered Beverly, her breasts laying on Marcus's shoulders, his mouth nibbling on the front of her throat.

"Well, you better return the favor," laughed Amy as she continued to pretend that she was the one controlling the penis that plumbed Beverly's pooper.

In and out, the poles of muscle entered and exited Beverly's body with the precision and timing of a well-tuned piston engine. Dan was not as weirded out by the sensation of another man's cock sliding back and forth under his own, a thin membrane of tissue separating the two appendages. And Marcus breathed when he could, as openings for air occurred only when the force of one of his thrusts lifted Beverly's heavy breasts momentarily away from his face.

The choreographed coitus continued for a good five minutes, each participant not wanting it to end too soon, even though the end meant orgasmic bliss. Amy slid three fingers into her dripping pussy and squeezed them with her internal muscles, all the while dragging her palm back and forth over her hardened clitoris. The scene was incredibly erotic. Nasty in fact. And then one reached that point.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck," announced Beverly as her torso stiffened and her body seized. "I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Shit, me too," groaned Dan, beginning to tremble.

To her horror, Beverly immediately recognized Dan's voice. Had he walked in on them in flagrante delicto? She spun her head around and looked behind her. There, her husband was balls deep in her ass and disgorging his seed with a series of orgasmic grunts. It took a second or two for her brain to verify the recognition. At that point, Beverly let go a blood-curdling scream and stiff-armed Dan in the chest. The punch was violent and sent Dan staggering backward on his heels, his still erect penis squirting intermittent jets of semen here and there. Marcus was pulled upright on the couch as his condom covered erection was disengaged from Beverly's once clenching pussy. Amy sprawled backwards looking fearfully up at Beverly who stood over her like an un-caged wild animal.

Beverly's eyes were red with rage. Her expression held both confusion and betrayal, while her body twitched and shuddered from the effects of her orgasm. Pussy juice dribble down the inside of her thighs and semen leaked from her asshole. She searched each face in succession looking for some explanation other than the reality of what she now beheld. Then her face completely fell apart.

"Who the fuck decided that this was a good idea?" she screeched.

The room became eerily silent. Beverly continued to search each face for an answer. Then her face twisted into knots, her hand went to her mouth and tears flowed. She turned and ran upstairs. Immediately, Amy jumped to her feet to follow her, but Dan held his hand out and stopped her.

"No," sighed Dan. "I'm ultimately responsible for all of this. I'll go."

Dan walked into their bedroom and found Beverly had thrown herself face down across the bed and laid there sobbing. He paused and marveled at how, whenever he saw her naked body, ass in the air, his dick got rock hard, and this time was no exception. Dan was madly in love with his wife, and now, to save his marriage, he was going to have to convince her of that.

"God, you're beautiful," he said looking down at her.

"Whatever," she said.

"I am so sorry that I hurt you, and clearly I have," he began.

"Why?" she asked.

"Why, what?"

"You know what."

"Well, I could ask you the same question, yeah?" asked Dan, trying not to raise his voice.

Beverly still refused to turn over and look at her husband. Silence filled the space as the couple searched for words that could make this all better. That could bring them together again as a couple.

"Fuck, Marcus! You're going to make me cum again!" The words drifted up to the bedroom where Dan and Beverly waited in silence for a way forward.

"Hear that?" asked Dan. "That used to be us."

Beverly rolled onto her side, a weak smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.

"I live to fuck you, Beverly" explained Dan. "I married you so that I could fuck you for the rest of my life, and you know how much I love to fuck."

Again, Beverly smiled.

"And I recall that you once loved being fucked by me," continued Dan. "And then Olivia was born, and it was like a spigot was shut off. You seemed to lose all interest in sex, and I just couldn't believe that the woman I wanted to fuck for the rest of my life was no longer interested in fucking. I now realize that I probably hadn't given you enough time to adjust to your new role as mother. And, I admit, I selfishly sought to satisfy my own desires at the expense of our relationship and the vows we had made to each other. And for that, I am truly, truly sorry, and I apologize. But I still love you, Beverly Bradford McClain. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?"

Beverly smiled up at her husband and asked him to join her on the bed with a beckoning finger. Dan laid down next to his wife and the couple shared a tender kiss. She, too, had strayed, and for similarly selfish reasons. And she, too, had satisfied her own desires with others outside of their marriage. So, it only seemed logical that she should forgive him his trespasses.

"I'll forgive you if you forgive me as well," asked Beverly with a playful pout of her sensual lips.

"Done," said Dan, sealing the deal with another tender kiss.

"So, what are we going to do about those horny teenagers fucking on our couch downstairs?" asked Beverly.

"I'll let you make that call," said Dan as he played with one of Beverly's erect nipples.

"I kind of want to join them," answered Beverly smearing the pre-cum around on the tip of Dan's still hard cock. "I mean, they're going to be going off to college in a couple of months, so we might as well take advantage of them while they're still here."

"Now, you're talking," smiled Dan.

"And I'll probably have no problem getting my mother to watch Olivia for another two weeks between now and then," said Beverly.

"All right then, it's settled," said Dan as he stood and offered his hand to his wife in assisting her to stand as well. "Plus, I heard you promise Amy a turn at double penetration, and I'm so looking forward to that!"

12