Wife in Need Indeed for Her Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers

I smiled and pulled her to me. I told her, since I just released the juice, the second bout may take little longer to commence. Of course, you can hurry it by playing with it and sucking a fresh again. She got the message and immediately indulged into bringing it back into life.

She said, "Kiran, can I say something?" I nodded and she enquired, "suppose you take a week's leave and we enjoy our togetherness all the while. I promise you, we shall have wonderful time together. Only you and me, enjoying one another without wasting any time here or there."

I found her proposal very tempting and pressing her hard against me, I said, "OK."

This made her very happy and she kissed me again and again. She continued to play with my lund. She slid down to my lund and took it in her mouth. She started sucking it gently. Her tongue massaged my staff on its full length. It now started gaining some life. I felt it is now growing in her mouth. She also could feel the growing size of it. However, she did not withdraw, but continued to give it a wonderful lick. After a while, my lund reached its usual glory. She brought it out of her mouth and looked at it.

She smiled and said, "How wonderful is your lund. It came back to life so soon. O Kiran, why did not you meet me earlier!"

I pulled her up and said, "Baby, later is still better than never. Now I am all yours. We shall have all our fantasies fulfilled as long as we are together. Now we shall do together everything for a week. Even we shall go to loo together." She laughed.

"Honey, now tell me how would you like me to take you? Should I mount you? Or you want me to take you from behind? Or do you want to ride me?" I asked.

She said, "Can't we have all these positions one by one?"

I said, "Why not? It will take longer to discharge second time, so we can try to have all these position, till you get tired."

She shot back, "with your lund, I shall never get tired. I shall always be ready to have it as long as you want."

I pushed her on bed. She was now on her back. I positioned myself between her legs. I spread them and then rested each of them on my shoulders. This position made her chut lips parting and I put the tip of my lund over it. A gentle push and half of my lund went into her wet chut. It was very tight. She cried a little. I gave another thrust and now whole of my lund was in her chut. She cried a loud. I started pushing and pulling of my lund and fucking her slowly. She started responding by pushing herself from beneath.

She cried, "oh yes, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, ahhhhhhhhhh, Kiran you are too good. Fuck me hard, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I continued fucking her and now increased the speed. My rhythm increased so was her joy. Suddenly, I felt her vaginal walls were contracting around my lund and I felt her pussy becoming very wet, a sure sign of her reaching her first orgasm. She cried out loud, "ohhhhhhhhhhh Kiran, Kiran, Kiran, ahhhhhhh, you are great, too great. I never had such beautiful experience. You made it possible for me to achieve my first ever climax. Ohhhhhhhhhh, you are my master now. I am your slave. Fuck me whenever you want, I am your whore. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....."

I continued my rhythm of fucking. After a while, I withdrew my lund and asked her to turn on her belly. She obeyed. I asked her to raise her butts. I moved behind her and inserted my lund into her pussy. She was still wet there. This time the entry was easy. She sighed once she felt my entire length in her.

I told her, darling, in this position you will feel my lund much deeper."

She said, "yes, I do feel so."

I started fucking her in this position feeling her smooth spongy butts against my loins. I increased my speed and the sound of fucking made her more and more enjoyable. I reached out to her boobs and started squeezing and pressing them from behind. She started pushing herself towards me every time when I push my lund into her. She was now on fire.

She cried, "Ohhhhhhhhh, Kiran, ahhhhhhh, fuck me hard, your lund is wonderful, you are mine only and I am always yours to fuck. Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck hard, hard, harder, harder, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I continued to fuck her hard. I was giving slaps on her butts. Her white butts became pink because of my slapping. She enjoyed my slaps too. Suddenly, her breathing became fast. I could feel the contraction of the walls of her chut around my lund. Suddenly she collapsed. I realized that she got her second orgasm. She was now panting. Her whole face and body was soaked in perspiration. My lund still in her chut.

I asked, "Honey, how was it? If you want some rest, than have it. The next position will be more rigorous. Now you are to ride me.

She asked me lay on her back and crush her under my weight for a while.. I did as she wanted. My face sunk into her black hairs. I felt the light fragrance of her hairs and body.

I whispered in her ears, "darling, you are wonderful. Even if I want, I can't leave you. I am all yours henceforth, honey. Now I am all yours. Just ask me whenever you need me." I also rested over her. My lund was still in her chut but had lost little of its hardness. I withdrew it and slid on her side. I laid there closing my eyes.

After a while, I felt her silky touch on my lund. She was pressing it in her palm. She got up and reached my lund and started sucking it. My lund got the proper encouragement and it sprang back to its usual glory -- hard and throbbing. I pulled her to me and guided her over me. She understood and took my lund into her chut. She started moving to and fro over my lund. I saw the pleasure of having this experience writ all over her face. She jiggled her boobs to me suggesting that they need my attention. I grabbed them and started pressing and kneading them. I was deriving extreme pleasure for having her boobs in my palms and my lund in her chut. She was now driving hard. She was jumping over me, sliding in and out my lund of her chut. She was enjoying the ride. She was enjoying my kneading of her boobs. She was enjoying the hardness of my lund in her chut. She closed her eyes as if she was in trans. She increased her rhythm.

She started yelling louder and louder, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you are wonderful. I shall never leave you. I shall never allow you to leave me. Ahhhhhhh, I never had such pleasure. I want you to fuck me day in and day out. Ohhhhhhhh."

I responded, "honey, I am always there for you. In fact I too will never allow you to leave me. I want you to have my lund always in your possession, either in you chut or in your mouth or between your boobs. Ohhhhhh"

Suddenly the familiar sensation was building around my lund. Her walls of chut were vibrating. She became tense and gave a loud cry, "ahhhhghhhhhhhh" and she got her orgasm.

I was also now on the brink of no return and started spraying jet after jet of my juice in her chut. She collapsed over me. Stretching herself over me. Her lips on my lips, her boobs flattened against my chest, her belly against my belly, my lund in her chut and our thighs glued with one another. My hands over her back and fingers in her silky hairs. She was no panting, tired of the whole exercise. Slowly she slid on my side, my lund just slid out of her chut. She kept her left hand over my chest. My left hand over her boobs through her left armpit. We relaxed and did not know when sleep took over us.

It was 7.00 in the morning. I woke up with feel of velvety touch of Reshma's boobs around my lund. She was lying on her belly over my lund. My lund was at its best, fully grown. She trapped it between her boobs in such a way that half of it was visible from the top. She was licking its tip.

I got up and resting on my elbows, I asked, "hey, honey, do you want to start our love game right from the morning? We have full week for us. Be patient and let us enjoy the luxury of slow erotic way to start our day."

She reluctantly released my lund and moved on top of me. Kissing me and guiding my hands on her back, she said, "as you wish darling, I am all yours. Tell me how you would like to have me during whole this week."

I said, "honey, it is very convenient to have only two flats on each floor. On our floor barring us, no one is there. Hence, there will be complete privacy. You don't have your people in Pune neither I have. So there is no chance for any one dropping in to meet us. How about staying nude all the while and make love whenever and wherever we feel like having it?"

She smiled and replied, "Your wish is my command. So be it." She slid down and got up. She tied her hairs in a bun and moved out of bed.

She was about to move to the door, I stopped her and said, "hey, did you forget so fast about what we had decided? We shall move together, wherever we go, even to loo."

She laughed and pulled me out of bed and made me walk with her. We both were nude. My hands were around her waist. We both were enjoying the touch of our bodies.

She said, "Kiran, up to loo it is fine, not in the loo. Ok?" I laughed and agreed.

After an hour, we both were free from our morning rituals except bath. I was reading news paper when Reshma joined me with a pot of tea and toasts. For both of us it was a new experience to be stark naked in presence of one another at the dining table.

We both were enjoying this new situation. I asked her to have her tea while sitting on my lap. She smiled and looked at my lund. It was standing pointed at the ceiling.

She grabbed it and said, "If I sit on your lap, your lund is so hard that it will pinch my bottom."

I pulled her to my lap and said, "Feel it at your bottom, you will enjoy it too."

She sat keeping her both legs on one side. I held her by waist and cupped her boobs. We both silently had our toasts finished tea. She wrapped her right arm around my neck and kissed me.

She said, "Let us finish our bath and then retire back to our bed room."

The flats in this building are equipped with a very luxurious bathroom. It has a huge bath tub. It was spacious enough to accommodate two persons comfortably. Reshma, bent and open the hot and clod water taps to fill it. I was standing behind her. My lund was resting between her butts. She felt its warmth and wriggled her ass to have more intimate feeling of its touch. My lund was feeling the pink hole of her ass. I pressed it a little.

She got startled and looked behind. "hey, what are you up to?"

"Nothing, Just teasing you." I replied and smiled.

She asked, "Kiran, have you ever fucked ass of your previous neighbor?"

I said, "Yes at her insistence I did it some twice or thrice."

She turned to me and asked, "Seriously tell me, did you enjoy that? Did not she feel any pain?"

I said, "Yes, I did enjoy but not as much as fucking her chut. She used to feel pain at the time of entry but later she enjoyed it much. She stopped asking me for it after some twice or thrice such encounters once she learnt that I enjoy more her pussy and mouth."

She said,, "I would like to have that experience too. Would you mind?"

I said," It is ok if you insist, but remember, only once. Ok?"

She kissed me and said, "Thank you."

By now the tub was filled with hot and clod water. Reshma set at the edge of the tub. I remained motionless against her. I was very close to her. Her face at my belly. Her silky hairs were free, spread over her milky white complexioned shoulders. Her eyes fixed on mine. Her hand were on my butts. She pulled me to her. My lund touched her face. She moved her face pressing my lund all over it. She pressed it on her cheeks, eyeslids, forehead and ever tried to insert it in her ears. My hands were on her head. Slowly she grabbed my lund and started fondling it. She kissed its tip and licked its eye. She parted her lips and took the lund in her mouth. She started sucking it. Her one hand was now weighing and pampering my pebbles hanging below my lund.. I started movement as if I am fucking her pussy. She increased the rhythm. The pressure started building to release my juice. I stopped her. I did not want to reach my climax so soon. So I withdrew my lund from her mouth. She did not like my withdrawal. I told her that I want to fuck her in standing position first. Glow of anticipated pleasure was now writ on her face.

Our heights were almost matching. I was 5'.7" and she was 5'.6." She got up. Raised her left leg and placed it on the rim of the tub. She guided my lund to her chut. It was now dripping wet. With only one push lund was in her chut. I started grinding my lund in her chut. I wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her closure to me. She raised her leg and wrapped it behind me. She arched behind, offering her boobs to me. I started sucking her nipples and was kneading her boobs. We both started our movements. When I was pushing she too was pushing against me. She was enjoying this position. She kissed me on my lips and sucking my mouth.

She was moaning, "mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

After a while, she withdrew back and went for her favorite play. She bent and started sucking my lund. I am now sure, that like me hers is also sucking of lund is most favorite play. She was totally engrossed in sucking my lund. Her hands were moving over my sharft and moving her mouth over it licking every inch of it. The sound of her sucking making me very excited. I was moving my fingers in her hairs. She looked at me.

I could see the lust in her eyes. I suggested, "Reshma, how about fucking in water? I promise, I will save my juice for you to drink later." She agreed.

We both entered the tub. I sat in the middle. She sat over my lund and slid it in her chut comfortably. She wrapped her legs behind me. She was swinging over me. She was drawing her legs to my back to create friction at the point where my lund and her chut met. She wrapped her arms around my neck and smooching me everywhere. I was playing with her boobs, pressing and kneading them. Their firmness was driving me nuts.

I asked her, "Reshma, whose are these?"

She replied, "They are yours."

Teasingly I asked, "What do you want me to do with them?"

"Do whatever you want to do with them. You press them, knead them, suck them, even press them on your lund. They are yours." She replied.

"Saiaa, I want you to gave massage on my body using your boobs."

She said, "You will have it today."

I continued to knead her boobs hard. I squeezed her nipples and she cried a loud. Suddenly she pressed me hard against her, moaning, "Ahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, oh Kiran, ohh, I feel as if I am in heaven. "

The convulsion was passing through her body. I realized that she is having her orgasm. I pressed my lund deep into her. I was feeling the vibration of her chut on my lund. The pressure was now building in me. I suddenly remembered my promise to her. I promised her that she will be able to drink my juice. I have to save it now. So I withdraw my lund from her. She was annoyed of my sudden withdrawal. But I immediately pushed my two fingers in her chut. I told her, I have saved my juice for you to drink. Let us go to bed and relax and you enjoy your first drink. She immediately felt elated. We both got up and dried ourselves. I concentrated on her boobs and she on my lund.

I lifted her to bedroom. I sat her on the bed. I was standing opposite her. My lund was touching her chin. She grabbed it and started smooching it all over its length. She slowly engulfed it into her warm mouth. She started sucking it slowly. The she increased the speed and gave rigorous sucking. The sound of her sucking was making me mad. I started pushing and pulling my lund in and out of her mouth. So far I had stopped at least thrice from ejaculating. I could not hold any further and started spraying loads and loads of my juice into her mouth. She started greedily gulping the juice in her throat. She was moving her fingers on the shaft, pressing as if to squeeze the last drop of juice from it. She looked calm and contended after swallowing the last drop of my juice. She looked at me.

Still holding my lund in her hand, she got up and said, "ohhhhhhhhh, Kiran, thank you. I shall always be indebted to you for the kind of pleasure you are giving me which was so far unknown to me."

I wrapped my arms around her and pressed to me and said, "You are most welcome honey. It was my pleasure." I pushed her on bed and collapsed over her.

After a while I slid down on her left side. My hand was on her left boob gently pressing and kneading. "Honey, It seems we both are made for one another. I am mad for you. I can't live without you any more. I want to marry you." I told her.

"Oh Kiran, I can't think of life without you any more. Now I am yours and you are mine. No question of living separately." She responded and kissed me.

"Reshma, tell me how will be our life after saleem is back?"

She looked into my eyes and said, "It will be exactly the way we are experiencing in last 12 hours. Daily I shall have the doze of my calcium through your lund. Promise me that you will see to it. In return, you have me whenever and wherever and in the manner of your choice. I know you are mad after my boobs. I shall see to it that they are always in your palms or around your lund." Saying this she wrapped her fingers around the lund.

After some couple of hours, I turned her on her right so that her back was against me. I raised her left leg and placed it on my thigh. The result was her chut was now opened for me. I inserted my lund in her chut and pulled her to me. She liked it.

She grabbed my hand and put it on her boob and said, "Hold your assets firmly." She pressed herself to me.

I was feeling the smooth, silky and velvety touch of her butts at my thighs. My left hand was holding her left boob and gently pressing and kneading it. We slept in this position for couple of hours. My lund was little hard in her chut. It was just hard enough to remain in her chut. She steered and pressed herself further into me. I was now awake. I asked her if she feels hungry. She got up. Looked at me and asked if I was feeling hungry. I told her to have lunch and then back to our bed.

She kissed me and said, "ok."

She went to kitchen. After a while she yelled, "Kiran, lunch is ready, come to dining table."

I went to the table. She was already there. We ate from one plat. After finishing our lunch, she went to kitchen with the plats. I followed her. She was washing the plats. I stood behind her. We were still nude. I clasped her in my arms from behind. My lund was pocking between her ass. My hands on her both the boobs.

She laughed and said, "have patient, Kiran. I m all yours. I shall join you bedroom."

After a while, she joined me in bedroom. I was relaxing, keeping right leg half bent and left stretched straight. She came. I pulled her made her to lay in such a way that her head was resting on my left thigh and rest of her bode beneath my right leg. She found this position more convenient as my lund was at her lips. My right leg was on her right boob and my left hand on her left boob. What a sensational feel!

She asked, "Kiran, how about fucking my ass?"

I told her, "think twice before you indulge into it. You will feel pain. My previous neighbor was used to it, but you are not. You are virgin there.

She kissed my lund and said, "I want it. I want your lund in every holes of mine. I shall sustain pain but let me have your lund in my ass."

I asked her to get some Vaseline. She got up and brought it. I asked her to be on her belly and on her fours. I went behind her. Took some Vaseline and applied it on her ass hole. I mounted her. Put the tip of my lund at her asshole and pushed my lund. Only tip of the lund went in. I gave another thrust. A quarter of my lund pushed in.

She cried of pain. "Kiran, ohhhhhhh, it pains. Take your lund out."

mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers