Wife in Need Indeed for Her Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers

I said, "I had told you so. Now be calm, and let me push the rest of the lund. Afterwards, you will not feel pain."

I gave a hard thrust and my whole lund got in her ass. She cried a loud, "oooooooooooooh, Kiran, my ass seems torn. Ohhhhhhhhhm it is very painful."

I told her, just be calm. Pain will subside."

I was moving my hands on her smooth butts. I bent a little and reached her boobs and started massaging them. This had soothing effect over her. Now, I slowly started fucking her. She still was moaning with pain, but the intensity of pain had gone down.

After few thrusts, I asked, "how do you feel, darling?"

She looked behind and tried to smile but could not, because of pain. I continued for another few pushes. She was now feeling at ease. First time, I heard her moans filled with pleasure, "mmmmmmmm, that feels nice. Continue."

I was puzzled, "really?"

She smiled and nodded. I continued. After sometime I increased my speed. Somehow I was not feeling the kind of pleasure I am used to. Still I continued. She looked behind and so my expressionless face. She immediately understood. She moved her hand behind and grabbed my lund and slowly pulled it out. I remain standstill. She turned and pushed me on bed and mounted me. She took my lund into her and started fucking.

She told me, "I think you really could not enjoy my ass. Now enjoy, you have my chut for you and my boobs are needing your attention."

I was now very much excited and grabbed her boobs. She started rocking over me. In a short while, I ejaculated my juice in her.

She now laid over me and said, "Kiran, I shall never ask you again to fuck my ass. I want to enjoy when you too feel enjoyment." She kissed me laid motionless over me.

That night, she told me that she would give me boobs massage. She asked me to lie down on my belly. She took some massage oil and applied on my back, butts and legs. She also applied some oil on her boobs. She started with my soles first. She pressed her boobs there and started moving her boobs to my toe to heel. I was feeling very excited. Her firm boobs and erect nipples were pressed against my soles. It was a soothing feeling. Then she moved to my legs, thighs and now my butts. She was massaging my butts. Teasingly, she tried to push her nipple in my ass hole. She moved further up and now on my back. It was bliss. I was feeling very relaxed. She moved further and pressed her boobs around my neck. Now she was lying over me. I could feel the warmth of her pussy over my waist.

After sometime, she got up and asked me to move over. She again started massaging my feet and climbing up she reached my thighs till she reached her favorite spot. my lund. She trapped my lund between her boobs and pressed them around it. She could not stop her temptation for sucking of my lund. While she was massaging my shaft she continued to suck the head of my lund. The she moved further and came to my belly and chest. I stopped her there and pressed her against me.

I kissed her lips and said, "Reshma, you were wonderful. Promise me that you will give me such massage daily."

She kissed my cheeks and said, "Kiran, I will do everything you want me to do. Just promise me that you will remain mine for ever."

Since DIWALI, day in and day out, we made love to one another in all possible manner. I had gotten more than even I could have possibly imagined.

mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers