Wife's Revenge Fuck Turns to Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I ... Can I touch you?"

"Sure Brad. You are the boss here." He cups my breast clumsily with a look of joy on his face. This is so horny watching his hands massaging one breast and then the other. "That's right Brad. That makes me feel really good. Oh yes, just like that. You can do that as much as you want."

My crotch is waking up. Am I becoming a slut? My sister would never believe I would be doing this with such a young man. No, this is all just a chance happening. He looks down at my crotch.

"Go ahead Brad. You can feel down there too."

I spread my knees and his hand is quickly down to my crotch. I can smell my musky love juices. As he probes my sex, I place my hand on the tent in his pants. His eyes shoot back at me in shock. I squeeze the tent softly.

"Brad, you have a really nice one." He relaxes as I gently squeeze the bulge. "Why don't I let him out?"

I unzip his fly and dig my hand inside to find the opening to his underwear and his stiff erection. I pull it out. It is long and thin. It reminds me of erection of a basketball player I dated for a month in high school. I hold the shaft and look up at him. His eyes are wide open as he looks down at what I am doing. I stroke the shaft slowly not wanting him to cum too quickly. You can't blame a mature woman like me, wanting to feel this young cock inside her. I see a big bead of precum ooze from the tip and spread the slick liquid over the circumcised head. He groans in reaction.

"Why don't you get undressed, Brad so we can have some real fun."

He shoots up off the bed and eagerly strips in seconds. His stiff erection is pointing to the ceiling. My goodness, the young are so horny.

"Come down here and lay beside me."

He slides in beside me and I shift to him so our bodies touch as we lay on our sides. I can feel his erection on my lower stomach and my breasts against his hairless chest. His body is lean and thin. I take his hand and put it on my bare bum and then grasp his ass. Sweet Mary and Joseph, this is so bloody horny. My pussy is starting to throb. I kiss his neck and massage his ass. Soon he relaxes and starts to feel my bottom.

"That's right Brad. A woman loves it when you feel her bum like that. Yes, very good. The other cheek too. That's the ticket. That feels so nice. Oh, you naughty boy, you are feeling my breasts. Oh, they are so sensitive. Not quite that rough, sweetheart. Be gentle. I'm just a woman. Ahhhh, very nice."

I cup his balls. He groans loudly and his body stiffens in surprise. I roll the eggs inside as he relaxes. I am feeling so raunchy and erotically in control of this young horny lad. I am the sex queen.

"Brad, I have to share a secret with you. I'm a very naughty lady. I love sucking cock. Would you like me to suck yours?"

"Ye..ye..Yes. P.P..Please."

"Okay, you lay on your back and I'll go down to your waist with my feet up by your head. That way you can play with my pussy while I do you."

"Wow Liz. You are amazing."

I position and kiss the tip of his circumcised erection. It jerks in a strong spasm and I know I must go slowly, very slowly. This boy is on a hair trigger. I grasp the long thin shaft carefully. It is titanium hard and can feel the blood throbbing inside it. Must get him cooled off. I spread my legs to offer my sex.

"Liz, would love it if you played with her pussy. Go ahead. Ahh, yes. That is good."

His inexperienced fingers probe my pussy. It is still hyper-sensitive from Edward's excellent pounding. I go back to licking Brad's shaft. This is so raunchy. I've missed this. My husband doesn't want oral. Before I met him, I used to suck lots of cock in university. It was the only way I could keep my virginity and satisfy my dates. I had promised my mom I would marry as a virgin. It was so horny, I even came once sucking off an especially handsome hunk.

"You can put two fingers in my vagina, Brad. It's all good."

I'll just slide his erection deep into my mouth. Yes, slide it over my tongue. The head is touching the back of my throat and there is still a few inches still outside my lips. This young man has a long one for sure. I'll just bob my head and get him ready to mount me. His fingers are sliding in and out of my very wet vagina.

"Wow, Liz, you are so good at that."

"Okay Brad, let me shift up your way and give you a nice kiss before you mount me like a real man. You are a nice kisser. Now, I'm spreading my legs wide to let you get right in there. Good. Yes, on top of me but keep your weight on your elbows and knees. I'm just a little lady. Very good. Now let me help you find the right spot for that big cock of yours. There you go. Now it's all you baby."

He thrusts in deeper than I've ever felt. His lean, muscular body feels so good. I slide a hand down to his tight butt and feel it flexing with every thrust. Sweet Jesus, that is so bloody horny. I urge him on.

"Brad, you are amazing. You are making me crazy. Oh yes, do me hard like that."

His youthful energy, new body type and stiff long cock hitting new places is sending me over the top in double time. I'm on a magic carpet ride of pleasure. Holy Mary, I'm going to die.

"Oh, fuck Brad, you are making me crazy. It's okay to cum inside me. Yes, just keep doing me. Yes, oh yes, just like that."

I grab his other ass-cheek and we cum together with my high-pitched screams and his deep animal sounds mixing together. I dig my heels into the back of his knees to hold him tight as his cock convulses inside of me. I kiss his neck and shoulder in passionate gratitude for the wonderful sexual energy he has gifted me. He is still now and starts to pull out. My greedy pussy wants more.

"No sweetheart, stay inside me. Doesn't that feel good?" He continues mounting me, locked in. His erection stays semi- hard. "You are amazing. You will make a lot of women very happy, Brad. Do you like the feel of my pussy?"

"Yes, ma'am, this is so much better than other sex I've had. You mature ladies really know how to do it."

"We love sex sweetheart, especially with a handsome young guy like you."

I massage his ass cheeks and feel his erection stiffen inside me. My heart leaps when I remember that young men fuck much longer the second time around.

"Oh Brad, I feel your big cock getting harder inside me. I love it. Brad, it's so horny to talk dirty when you are fucking. Women love it. Just feel free to say any horny thing you are thinking."

"Your pussy feels so good."

"Your cock fills it so full." Brad straightens his arms and stares down at my breasts. His intense stare makes my nipples harden. "Go ahead Brad. Touch them. I'd love that." He balances on one hand and gropes my breast with the other. I can hear my loud whimper of pleasure as his hand massages one and then the other.

"Your tits are so sweet."

His hungry eyes drill into my chest. I grip his ass cheeks and pull his cock deeper into my pussy. He closes his eyes and enjoys the feeling of my pussy around his young cock. He pulls out and thrusts his manhood back in with a measured thrust. I take a hand off his ass and slide it between our bodies to my super sensitive clit. I twirl the tip of my finger around the engorged nub. Oh fuck, does that feels fucking incredible.

"Your pussy is amazing. Oh fuck, yes." Animal sounds come from deep in his throat as he pounds into my crotch with primal passion. The sound of a man grunting when he's fucking me is so bloody erotic. My clit is on fire and this cock sliding in and out of my vagina is crazy-making.

"Oh, Brad sweety, you are going to make me cum again. Yikes. Don't stop. Oh, please don't stop." My crotch explodes and I am a screaming mess as the young man pounds my pussy a few more strokes and locks in deep and still with a big groan. His cock convulses deep inside me as his orgasm fills me with his seed. We are panting and locked together. I wrap my arm around his back and kiss his neck. My god, that was an epic fuck on top of an epic fuck.

After a few minutes, Brad rolls off me. I take him to the bathroom and clean his precious cock and balls as well as my crotch. I get dressed, pick up my money on the table along with Edward's business card. It has a message, 'Call me' on the back. Naughty me, I also get young Brad's cell number before I give him a kiss and leave. Who knows what might happen in future?

On the way down in the elevator I fantasize about Brad's handsome young face between my thighs and his tongue licking my pussy. I wonder if has ever licked a pussy. I'm such a loose woman to think such a thought. Maybe I'll give him a call.

This was supposed to be a night of revenge against my husband. As they say, 'Revenge is sweet' and this sure was sweet.

12