Without Consent - A Hinglish Story

Story Info
A husband, without consulting his wife, brings his friend.
3.9k words
4.01
88.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prema arrived home from shopping to find the house empty. It was a nice break from her normal days with two kids and her husband Jugal waiting for her. Married for 15 years, Prema enjoyed a pretty routine life with husband, kids, and school. She frequently thought about talking with Jugal about doing something spontaneous, something exciting. But, Prema never found the courage. She and Jugal were married fifteen years ago.

Prema was a virgin, and although Jugal was patient with her sexually, their sex was as routine as the rest of their lives. Jugal attempted to spice things up and sometimes asked Prema to dress sexy or to go braless, but Prema was self-conscious about her body. At five feet five inches tall, at 30 years of age, Prema felt that the two children took a toll on her young body.

Although Jugal disagreed, Prema felt her 34C mummey sagged and her tummy show the results of being stretched to bear two children and her ass was not as firm as when they married. Being self-conscious about this appearance prevented Prema from being adventurous outside the bedroom. Even though Prema was a virgin when she and Jugal met, she had progressed to making love doggy-style, which Jugal seemed to enjoy. Prema also sucked Jugal off occasionally, but even after 10 years, she still refused to swallow his semen.

It was a collection of all these thoughts that prompted Prema to go shopping that afternoon. Now in their bedroom, Prema took the red matching bra and bikini panties she purchased and short nighty out and stripped out of her salwar and kameej. Prema looked in the mirror and her naked body.

She pushed her mummey upwards and rubbed her hand across her stomach and sighed, but was determined to try and be a bit sexier for Jugal this weekend. Prema thought about shaving her jhaant, Jugal also hinted he would like that, but she decided against it and walked over and slipped into the panties and bra.

Prema looked again in the mirror. The bra pushed her 34C mummey upward making them look larger. Prema liked that and raised the nighty over her head and pulled it down. The dress fell just above her knees and two thin straps held up the scoop neck. Prema frowned as she looked in the mirror and saw the tops of her mummey exposed.

Lalit knocked twice and heard no one so he entered the house to find Jugal. Lalit was about 40 years old and he and Jugal were good friends, "drinking buddies" from the club. Jugal was to meet him at the house so the two could go out together. Lalit was a large man, over 6 feet. Even though they had known each other for five years, Lalit never met Jugal at the house before.

He hoped Jugal's wife, Prema was home. When Jugal would bring Prema to the club, Lalit always drooled at the prospect of having his way with her. He even mentioned to Jugal once that he though Prema was a real looker. Lalit walked quietly through the house searching for Jugal when he heard footprints from a room.

Lalit walked quietly and saw the bedroom door partially opened. He pushed it aside and saw Prema in the bright red nighty, bent at the waist, looking into the closet.

"Wahh, kya gaand hai!" Lalit thought and he decided he would have her right now.

Prema was looking for some thing in the closet when she felt as if someone was watching her. Prema quickly turned around to see the man standing in her bedroom door.

"Kaun ho tum aur yahan kya kar rahe ho?" Prema screamed.

Lalit thought carefully and decided he had to have this woman.

"Main Jugal ka dost hoon aur woh yahan kuchh der tak aane wala nahi hai. Kyon nahi kuchh lutf le liya jaaye?" Lalit replied.

"Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho? Nikal jaao yahan se abhi ke abhi," Prema yelled at the man. She was frightened now. The man was huge and could easily over-power her. Prema tried to put on her best stern face as she ordered Lalit to leave.

"Jaaunga to sahi lekin abhi nahi. Waise tum iss nighty mein gazab ki sexy lag rahi ho," Lalit commented and pushed the bedroom door closed and started walking toward Prema.

Prema continued to yell at the man to get out of her house. She threatened that Jugal would be home soon but the large man continued to come toward her. When Prema realized he was not going to stop, she tried to run past him.

Lalit reached out with his meaty hands and grabbed at handful of Prema's shoulder length hair and jerked her into his arms. Prema started to scream with Lalit clamped his large hand over her nose and mouth. Prema struggled and tried to break free but Lalit was too strong for her. In addition, the way his hand was over her nose and mouth, Prema could not breathe. Finally she stopped struggling.

"Dekho, jaisa main kahta hoon waisa karogi to tumhe koyi takleef nahi hogi," Lalit instructed, "Main kewal tumhare chutad ko sahlana chahta hoon aur kuchh nahi."

With those words, Prema tensed as she felt fingers creeping up the inside of her thighs pushing the hem of her nighty upward.

"Tum kya samajhte ho apne aap ko? Tum kuchh bhi kahoge aur main woh sab kuchh karoongi," Lalit ordered.

Prema looked down and her nighty was pushed up to the top of her thigh and Lalit's hand was between her legs just inches from her choot. Prema was terrified and nodded she would cooperate. Lalit released his hand and spun Prema around onto the bed in a sitting position.

"Tumhara irada kya hai? Kya chahte ho tum?" Prema asked hesitantly.

"Main kuchh nahi karoonga. Karna tumhe hai. Bus apni nighty utaaro, dheere-dheere. Nahin to...." Lalit ordered.

Inside Lalit was trying not to laugh at the frightened woman. He was not going to harm her at all. After all, Prema was Jugal's wife. He just wanted to scare her into allowing him to fuck her. Lalit pulled the chair from Prema's dressing table over in front of Prema and sat down, waiting for the show.

Prema could not believe what was happening. She begged Lalit and reminded him that Jugal would be home any minute. Lalit was growing inpatient at the stalling and stood up and started toward Prema.

"Theek hai, theek hai," Prema muttered afraid that Lalit would hurt her or worse she reached for the hem of her dress. "Tum mujh jaisi do-do bachchon ki maa ko nanga kyon dekhna chahte ho?" Prema asked as she pulled the dress over her head and threw it onto the floor.

"Tumhe nahi maloom kit um kitni sexy ho. Tumhare badan se kahin bhi nahi lagta kit um do bachchon ko janam de chuki ho. Lekin mujhe kewal tumhe nanga hi dekhna nahi hai," Lalit told her, "ab baaki bhi utaaro."

Prema turned around and bit her lower lip trying to fight back the tears. No one except Jugal ever saw her naked and now this stranger was going to force her to strip herself. Prema tried to decide which she would be less embarrassed to expose first and decided on her panties. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband with her back still to Lalit. Slowly, Prema pulled her panties down bending at the waist as she pushed them to her ankles.

"Ohh.. kya chutad hai tumhare... kaise maan loon kit um do-do bachchon ki maa ho," Lalit commented, "apni panties ko apne ghutne tak hi rakho aur apni choli ko nikaalo."

Prema reached behind herself and unclasped the new bra and let it fall to the floor. Instinctively Prema covered her mummey with her hands even though she still was turned with her back to Lalit.

"Thoda ghumo," Lalit ordered.

Prema started to step out of her panties and Lalit shouted for her to leave them around her ankles. Slowly, Prema started to turn around, hands still hiding her 34C mummey flat against her chest.

Finally, Prema was facing Lalit. She could see the bulge behind his zipper where he was sitting in the chair. Thoughts of being balatkaar raced through Prema's mind. No one but Jugal ever had sex with her. As she stared at Lalit's crotch Prema realized that he was not only a big man, but also his lund was much larger that Jugal's six inches. Lalit took note of where Prema was staring and inside knew she was curious.

"Tum jhaante nahi banati. Khair baad me isko saaf kar denge hum dono," Lalit said, "Aur yeh apne haath hatao apne mummo se. Dekhne do kaise lagte hai tumhare yeh mummey."

Prema was appalled. No one talked to her like she was common. The vulgar words stung her ears and she shook her head "nahin."

"Nahin, ab main aur nahi kar sakti. Chhodo mujhe, please," Prema yelled trying to act tough.

Lalit got up from the chair and walked directly up to Prema, grabbed her arms at the wrist and jerked them down to her side exposing her mummey. Prema tried to free herself, but Lalit was too strong.

"Agar main jaisa kahta hoon waisa nahi karogi to bahut jyaada bhugtna padega tujhe. Samajhi," Lalit told her and stepped away releasing Prema.

Prema immediately put her hands back over her mummey and started to run toward the door. She forgot about the panties bunched around her ankles. Prema never got more than two steps before she fell flat onto her front side. Before she could get to her feet, Lalit grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled Prema to her feet. Prema took hold of his hand and screamed as he threw her across the bed. Before Prema could recover, Lalit yanked his belt off and brought it down hard across Prema's gaand.

"Nahinnn," Prema yelled and put her hands over her gaand.

Lalit rained down five consecutive blows across Prema's lower back, the backs of her thighs, and her gaand. Prema was soon begged Lalit to stop.

"Theek hai, agar aisa nahi chahti ho to apne ghutne per khadi ho jao aur apni dono jhangho ko chauda karo," Lalit yelled short of breathe from the whipping he delivered.

Prema was sobbing as she got on her hands and knees on the bed. She tried to spread her legs, but the damn panties prevented her from getting them to far apart. She started to remove them again, but Lalit ordered Prema to leave them. Prema looked over at the mirror on the wall she used earlier to see how she looked in the new nighty and couldn't pull her eyes from the sight.

Prema saw herself on her hands and knees, red panties wadded around her ankles, her mummey hanging down from her body and red welts across her gaand. In the mirror Prema could see Lalit removing his pants and underwear. Prema saw his hathiyaar spring straight out. She knew now he intended to rape her. As she saw his erect lund Prema realized it was twice as big as Jugal's and her humiliation turned to fear and she felt Lalit's hand on her back.

"Kya karne jaa rahe ho tum?" Prema pleaded as Lalit pushed her head down into the bed along with her shoulders.

"Thodi madad karo meri," Lalit informed Prema. "Apne haath peechhe karke apne dono chutad ko failao taaki main tumhe chod sakoon."

Prema pleaded and begged for Lalit to stop, not to go through with it. She felt the weight on the bed and increased her pleading. Prema let out a scream with she felt the tongue between her choot lips.

"Nahi karo, please, ruk jao, please," Prema pleaded as she tried to reach back and push his head away.

Lalit stuck his tongue between Prema's choot lips and started to taste her sweetness. He ran his tongue up and down her dry hole trying to bring the moisture. Prema's pleads were softening as Lalit found her choot-dana and started swirling his tongue around it. Lalit felt a sense of satisfaction as he felt the choot-dana growing larger in response to the stimulation.

Prema buried her face into the pillow. As she felt the moisture grow in her choot, Prema could not believe her body was betraying her. Prema felt the bed moving again and then fingers grabbing her choot lips and pulling them wide apart. Then Lalit stuck his tongue deep inside her choot.

Lalit was tongue fucking her while alternating licking her choot-dana. Her respirations increased along with her heart rate. She felt her body responding and was sickened by the thought of someone else fucking her besides Jugal. She started to beg Lalit to stop again is she felt her juices flowing freely now down the inside of her thighs.

"Ab tumhari choot chudne ko tyaar lagti hai," Lalit observed.

The jeebh-chodan stopped and Prema breathed a sign of relief. She could not believe she almost experienced an orgasm. Prema reminded herself that Lalit was raping her. Suddenly she heard a loud "whack" and felt the pain in her gaand.

"Ab apne haath peechhe le kar apne dono chutad ko failao jaisa maine kaha tha," Lalit ordered, "nahi to lagoon phir se belt ki."

Prema started sobbing again and as if a robot reached behind herself and took her chutads in each hand and pulled them in opposite directions. Prema sucked in quickly as she felt the cool air hit her exposed choot and gaand. She braced herself when she felt the head of Lalit's lund at her choot opening.

Without warning or concerned for her, Lalit drove his lund into Prema's choot until his balls slapped against her. Prema yelped and released her gaand closing her choot around the moosal lund. She grabbed the pillow with her hands and squeezed with all her might trying not to scream out. Prema's choot felt like it was splitting open as she tried to accommodate the mota-lamba lund.

Lalit waited. The warm, wet walls of Prema's choot felt so good wrapped around his lund.

"Badi kasi huyi choot hai teri," Lalit mused to himself and slowly pulled almost his entire lund out of Prema's choot before slamming it back in.

Lalit started to quicken his pace. Ramming his lund in and out of Prema's choot with a fury. The jeebh-chodan he had given her left Prema's choot slick with her own juices. Prema grunted with the weight of Lalit's body slamming into her. Her knuckles were white where she grasped the pillow so tightly.

Prema tried to shut out the sound of Lalit grunting and the slurping, wet sounds of his lund now easily sliding in and out of her widened choot. Lalit slowed the pace a little, pulling his lund almost all the way out and then slowly sliding it all the back in. He reached around underneath Prema with his free hand and found Prema now rock-hard choot-dana. Lalit took Prema's choot-dana between his thumb and forefinger and slowly rolled it around and around.

Prema felt the sparks course through her body when Lalit started massaging her choot-dana. The discomfort in her choot was giving away to pleasure and the constant attention to her clit was more than Prema could bear. As she approached orgasm Prema kept telling herself that she was being raped and she could have an orgasm.

"Ahhhhh ...!" Prema screamed as the orgasm shot through her body causing her to rock her chutads back to meet Lalit's thrust.

Lalit felt Prema's choot walls tighten against his lund and purposely quickened his pace while he pinched hard on her choot-dana. Prema threw her head up and moaned, eyes closed as the orgasm crescendo over and over again. She thought she was going to explode or go insane if Lalit did not stop.

"Please, please, ab sahan nahi ho raha hai, ruk jao, please," Prema begged.

Lalit was waiting for that request. He quickly removed his lund from Prema's choot and she collapsed onto the bed.

Jugal arrived home late and wondered where Lalit was at. He thought he would be waiting for him. As Jugal entered the living room he heard Prema moaning from bedroom. Jugal knew Prema did not masturbate, but it sure sounded as if she was having sex. Jugal slowly walked and could hear the obvious sound of two people fucking coming from their bedroom.

Jugal stood outside the door and slowly pushed it open, just a crack. He looked in fascination at his wife lying on the bed, body twitching, and Lalit kneeling between her legs. Jugal saw the red panties around Prema's ankles and the nighty and bra on the floor. He started to enter the room and demand an explanation when Lalit took Prema's chutads and pulled her upward so that Prema's gaand stuck high in the air.

Jugal waited and watched fascinated as Lalit inserted three fingers into Prema's choot. Prema moaned but offered no resistance. Jugal felt his lund jump to life at the site of his wife splayed lewdly across the bed with Lalit's lund pointing straight at her gaand. Finally Jugal heard Prema begging.

"Aur nahi, please, aur nahi," Prema said weakly.

Lalit smeared her juices into her gaand. Prema was spent from her orgasm and she never even considered what Lalit was preparing her for. Lalit lined his lund up at the entrance to Prema's tight gaand. He placed his hands on her chutads to hold her in place and started pushing.

Prema jumped and twisted trying to escape the sudden pain she felt in her gaand. When she realized what Lalit was doing, Prema started to protest loudly. Watching from the door, Jugal now knew that Prema was not a willing participant. He would have stopped Lalit, but his lund was hard and he wanted to fuck her himself so he waited.

Lalit pushed his chutads forward trying to force his lund passed the tight ring of Prema's gaand. He held Prema tightly and thrust forward and about one inch slipped into her gaand. Now Prema started to twist and fight more than she ever had before.

"Nahinnnn... dukh raha hai, bahut bada hai tumhara, nikalo wahan se, not there, please," Prema pleaded and tried to twist away.

Lalit and Prema jerked their heads toward the door simultaneously as Jugal came into the room.

"Bachao mujhe, please," Prema pleaded with Jugal.

"Hey, Jugal, maza aa raha hai tumhari bibi ko," Lalit tried to explain, not removing the one inch of lund from her gaand.

"Waisi position mein hi raho, Lalit," Jugal said to Lalit, "main bhi aa raha hoon."

"Kya.......!?!?" Prema screamed as Jugal removed his pants and underwear and got at the head of their bed.

Jugal took a handful of Prema's hair and yanked her head back. Prema's scream was cut short as Jugal shoved his lund into her mouth and down her throat. Prema had never deep-throated Jugal and tried to push him away from her head. Just then, Lalit, with a wide grin, shoved two more inches into Prema's gaand. Prema stopped fighting Jugal and turned her attention back to Lalit.

Prema tried to get her hands around her gaand and push Lalit away. The pain was incredible, worse than in her choot. Prema was trying to concentrate on breathing with Jugal's lund in her mouth and deal with the searing pain in her gaand. Just when Prema thought she could not take anymore, Jugal reached under her chest and seized her mummey in his hands and started squeezing. Lalit waited, felt Prema relax her gaand in response to Jugal's attention, and he shoved hard driving the reminder of his lund into her gaand.

Prema's gaand-ka-chhed looked like a thin rubber band encircling Lalit's lund. Lalit looked at Jugal who was smiling. Lalit nodded and he and Jugal started a rhythm. Jugal pulled his lund slightly out of Prema's mouth and when he pushed it back in Lalit pulled partially out of her gaand. While Jugal fucked Prema's mouth, his hands milked at her mummey, pulling them downward and then pinching her chuchis. Lalit ran his hand back under Prema and resumed his attention to her choot-dana.

Prema was being assaulted in so many ways she could keep track. She was confused at Jugal's behavior and yet, she was strangely excited at the thought of being fucked by two men. As Lalit fucked her gaand, Prema tried to relax.

Prema decided that if she could get both men to cum, her ordeal would be over. She knew Jugal would not cum in her mouth so she started to use her tongue to tease and tantalize his lund as he mukh-chudai her. Between those actions, Prema squeezed her gaand together tightening her colon around Lalit's lund. Jugal and Lalit quickened their pace in response to Prema seemingly willing participating.

While Prema concentrated on the two men, the attention to her mummey and choot-dana was having the desired affect. Never in her life had Prema experienced two orgasms, so she was shocked that she felt the tinges beginning. Prema started rocking her chutads backwards as the pain in her gaand turned to a weird, dirty pleasure. Prema continued to lap at Jugal's lund and felt it growing. She knew he was going to pull it out any minute. But instead, Jugal pulled her head into his groin and Prema felt the first squirt of cum hit the back of her throat. She tried to pull her head away while spitting out the salty fluid, but without success as another blob hit her throat again.

12