Witness Protection Ch. 06

Story Info
Yvonne's & lover have sex when Tom's out of town
6.1k words
3.31
29k
4
5

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday night came and finally to Yvonne's joy, she met with Del; they met at Roy and Maxi's Fine Seafood restaurant. It was a higher end restaurant in the area.

They sat down at corner table in the more 'romantic' area. Del referred to it this way because many a husband, lover, or woman ended up there with a date. After finding out the background of this piece of Roy and Maxi's, Yvonne wasn't comfortable sitting in that section of the restaurant, because you just never know who may show up.

Anyone might see them and could have made assumptions right away. Those assumptions, she thought, could get back to Tom. She thought of that and didn't want that to happen. At that point, she felt everything should be handled more discreetly.

She voiced her feelings to Del. Del understood completely and offered to go somewhere else. After Yvonne looked around, she saw one person she knew, but not well enough that it could make a difference. That person didn't know Tom or her well enough. She relaxed after that point.

Yvonne began the conversation with Del. That put Del at ease as well, because she was concerned that Yvonne wasn't at peace where they dined. Yvonne turned out to be fine. They talked about families, friends, decorating and stylish preferences. They discussed clothes and brands they preferred.

They discussed men and this was the point that both of them truly became at ease with their relationship with each other. They began connecting, when it came to the mutual intimacy.

"Men, what can be said about them", said Del, what are they good for other then sex? Well they can cut the lawn and maintain it, can't they? Oh, and they can do the plumbing, but so can I; hehehehe."

Yvonne responded with "You cut the grass and do plumbing? You've done that?"

"No, no... Not by choice... but when my husband and I separated, I was forced to do some of that Yvonne. I had to. Anyways, you see, separation or divorce isn't always the answer. I really loved my husband, but he didn't always give me everything I felt I should have."

"I guess so. Tom and I deeply love one another, I think, but I wanted knew experiences and relationships. You came into my life and I am happy for that."

"Oh me too Yvonne, me too and I felt right away a connection; something between us, which a man wants to feel with a woman but can not; I felt that immediately with you."

Both felt something special about the other and they easily connected right away. They stopped for a moment here or there figuring out their emotions. Each of them, not knowing the others thoughts, had similar mind-sets. They wanted to discover if there was a mutual passion and a more intimate, physical bond that might exist in their friendship.

Life in itself had changed and Yvonne knew that for sure. The first step in this potential relationship was to see what fascinations would be given off from the 'date'.

Dinner was nice and afterwards they walked for a while and also window-shopped. It was a great locale for shops and other businesses.

"Del...Yvonne paused before asking further... what is there that you find attractive about me."

Del paused for a moment and then responded with, "Yvonne, it is your warm and cheery approach. It is so enduring. You must have many, many friends; I can't believe that you wouldn't. Am I right?"

"I would say that's right Del. I do have a large group of friends. We often get together, go out to dinner, or have dinner at our home; we might even go to various other events occasionally. It really depends on what's going on too. Our relationships vary and aren't all on the same level. In other words, I have various levels of friendships, or should I say Tom and I do."

"Bill and I did too. Maybe not as wide ranging as you and Tom, but we had a good selection of friends. Is your relationship with Tom strong? Is it intact?"

Yvonne looked at Del and felt that was an unusual question. "We've had a great marriage. It's been very, very good in many, many ways. You could interpret that however you want." Yvonne turned to Del and smiled.

"Then Yvonne, may I ask you a personal question, a very personal question?"

"Oh sure, I think I can answer anything openly."

"That means the sex between he and you has been good or great? You have never felt any attraction to a woman?"

"Hehehe, laughed Yvonne, oh I have wondered, I really have, but our marriage has been, as marriages should be, great. Tom's been completely dedicated to me, I think, and I have been entirely committed to him. I don't think he's ever... ummm wandered off... uhh if you know what I'm saying."

"Do you think even once even he might cheat on you", asked Del.

"Oh Del, that has crossed my mind often, but he hasn't ever cheated. I'm not aware that he has. He will now though and I am sure of it. I don't think cheating is the word for it. I'm sure he will fully explore what's available to him now that he and I have this understanding or relationship. We've discussed this whole situation, me dating other people, as in me opening up my curiosities about seeing other people. More directly though, we talked about me having a bi experience or relationship; at first, there was a lot of confusion, but once I showed him something, everything was clear to him.

He was not big on the idea of me seeing other men. I did not intend to date other men at least not without discussing that end of it with him first. I don't care to actually. I don't know what he will end up doing, but I am sure he will discuss his curiosity about other women with me first."

"Wow Yvonne, I had no idea. I am impressed how you two worked that out. He seems like a wonderful husband."

"Del, he is incredible. He is a great husband and he is a wonderful lover too, but once again, I wanted to explore new relationships with others such as you or maybe other women."

Del stopped and turned to face Yvonne. "That really excites me Yvonne; the prospect that you and I might become intimate. I don't want to appear too forward, but I feel there's a bond between you and I. I don't think that happens often, but it does happen when one is looking for it; sometimes... it might surface."

Yvonne looked at Del straight into her eyes and felt some emotional connection with Del. An emotional charge raced through her body. "That connection you mentioned, Del, it has surfaced; I'm sure of it. May I ask you something? If this all progresses into what I think it's going to, where do we go to discover these emotions, these feelings, and whatever else?"

"Yvonne, I happen to have a suite at a hotel I have maintained for a few years, thanks to my ex. I've subleased it, but currently it's not under contract. It's yours and mine to use freely, if we want to. In fact, maybe, you can be free to use it in the future with your hubby or a friend. We'll see how that goes, okay? I want to go and have a glass of wine with you and relax for now, how's that sound?"

"Oh that sounds wonderful Del... absolutely wonderful. I'll drive if you wish or we can walk if it's not too far away."

"Honestly hon, it's two blocks up. Let's walk and enjoy the evening."

Just then, Del slid the palm of her hand into Yvonne's hand. Yvonne didn't necessarily pull hers away, but was surprised by the move. She turned in surprise and Del was smiling timidly. Del was anxious too and didn't know if it was appropriate, but she left it in Yvonne's hand and Yvonne let her. That threw a poignant twist into both of their ways of thinking. Del and Yvonne were agreeably more stimulated inside. This wasn't to the point that they were sexually aroused or their mind-sets were programmed yet for hard core sex, but deep down inside one another, there was a hint of physical excitement playing a role in their decisions now.

They arrived at the suite Del kept. It was nice, modest, but also a sufficiently stocked suite. It had everything one could ask for and maybe a little more.

They held hands up to the front doors of the hotel. Del let go to locate her hotel card and got into the elevator after walking in. That's when Yvonne clutched Del's hand again. Del felt an erogenous spasm of warmth throughout her own figure. It ran once, but it flowed strong!

How this whole relationship began goes back, as relationships do, a few months. Basically these were Yvonne's memories of their relationship. Yvonne thought Del was modest in nature, but attractive to the eye. To Yvonne, it was Del's humble and sweet mannerisms that brought them together. Del knew what she liked. She wasn't coy. Del knew what she wanted, but she always proved she wasn't aggressive so as not to scare away someone she found to her liking.

Yvonne didn't go to the library because of Del; she went because the library filled her need for good entertaining or educational reading. That was simply it.

Del found something desirable about Yvonne. She felt an exposure to her, which seeped out and found Yvonne. The exposure became greater and greater. A desire for romance and intimacy with Yvonne, tugged heavily at Del.

Yvonne knew that there was something going on and at first however she couldn't put her finger on it. As she would go home and reflect on the 'attention' she received more of from Delores, she realized that the attention was quite similar to that of men, who might be giving a woman.

Yvonne denied the thoughts or rejected the idea that Del's advances existed. She denied that her thoughts were real. Yvonne, let them freely wander through her mind repeatedly. More so, when she would be doing mundane tasks around the house, when no other obligations were at hand, she'd let the idea of the attention from Del she received break through, and she thoroughly analyzed it all.

One day finally she came to the realization and openly exclaimed quietly, "Oh my God..." and that's when she finally realized the truth! "Delores is trying to hit on me. She is trying to create some kind of relationship! This has been her way of doing that."

Yvonne was right. However, subtle Del was at making a move on Yvonne, her message eventually got through to Yvonne. It got through to Yvonne loud and clear! She was honored, touched, and intrigued by the interest.

The following day, Yvonne swung by the library. Yvonne waited in her car for Del to come out for lunch. Del didn't come out that day. She ate in the break room, so Yvonne left a message at the front desk instead; she asked that Del call her when she had a break.

Del called later when she got off work and there was small talk initially. Eventually Yvonne outright asked if Del had ulterior motives. She asked if Del had any specific interest towards her when she stopped in weekly.

On that phone call, Del paused without giving an answer up front. She wasn't prepared to be exposed and wasn't ready to give Yvonne an answer. Yvonne surmised, from Del's lack of a response, that she was correct and Del didn't want to be confronted about her motives.

"Del, I have thought about a few things in the last few days that have made me wonder, such as why we have been getting along so well. In addition, I thought about why you have been more open and outwardly towards me."

Yvonne continued, "Have you ever been in a department store, a club, or a bar and a man comes up to you and strikes up a conversation?"

"Sure I have, answered Del, that's happened a few times, I suppose." Del wasn't comfortable at that point, due to she had been figured out by Yvonne. She was anxious, but deep down, she was also relieved.

"Well Del, I feel like that person lately. I feel like that woman in a store or club. I feel like I have been hit on by a guy, but it's taken on a different shape."

Del replied by saying, "I'm not sure I understand what you want to talk about with me Yvonne."

"Oh no Del, I just wanted to tell you how I felt. I wanted to have a conversation so I know you better. I want to become better acquainted with you overall. That's all right with you, isn't it? Wouldn't you like to get to know me better, so everything... flows much smoother?"

"Oh yes, I'd love that Yvonne. I think getting to know each other better is superb!

"Let me tell you a little secret Del. I feel like the attention I've received from you made me realize that you would love to know me more then just a friend. I feel like that woman, who received the attention at the club or store even. Del, I feel like you want to or have been trying to get to know me, umm, how do can I say this... intimately. Am I right?"

Del looked at Yvonne, in thought, finding the right answer to come back with.

"Don't misunderstand me Del, I love the attention, and possibly more then you know! It's something within me that says you want to explore something much deeper in this relationship."

Del listened on the other end and continued to remain in deep thought. Del knew Yvonne was right with her analysis. Yvonne called out her name and Del had to respond.

"Yvonne, yes... I'm sorry if my actions have offended you. I'm sorry if I've put you out. If I've insulted you, I apologize."

Yvonne cut her off and replied, "Del I am not put out by your advances. In no way am I upset about what you have tried to suggest through your actions. I have wondered over the years if such a relationship existed for me. Of course, I'm not a lesbian, I don't consider myself a bi-sexual, and I don't practice either. But I've been curious for a while and that's all I can say."

With that conversation holding place a few months ago, it ignited a deep curiosity and interest as well as a mutual goal of both to figure out how, where, and what they'd like to explore in their relationship. Both decided to cut to the chase and see what there was from a romantic viewpoint.

Hence they went to dinner eventually and then the hotel suite.

"Although my married life has been great and my sex life seems wonderful, as I told you, I had considered this alternative opportunity... for personal reasons. The possibility of you and me together especially, has run through my mind for a while now. Del, nothing had ever struck my fancy seriously... until recently. After I figured out what was going on and developing, I knew what I wanted to do! I like you a lot and I do enjoy your company even more now Del."

After they talked openly on the phone both were more at ease with the other. Yvonne was relieved and any heavy burdens within her were gone. Afterwards, Yvonne opened a bottle of wine and had a couple of glasses after speaking with Del.

The time would soon come that they would get together, but for now each was restricted to seeing the other at Yvonne's library visits.

Finally, that day came and after having dinner they went to the hotel room. Yvonne was overwhelmed at the sharp, crisp tones and modern style of the designer labeled ensemble. All of it enhanced the relaxation for both.

Immediately after arriving, Del offered Yvonne a glass of wine, which yvonne quickly accepted.

"What type of music do you like Yvonne", Del asked. Del reached for the bottle of wine again and filled her glass and offered more to Yvonne. She turned down the offer. Yvonne poured herself another glass of wine later. Sitting down, she wondered when she might see Del make a move on her.

There was Del, staring at Yvonne, smiling. "I wonder if I should try rubbing against her, rub her arm, or just invite her to slow dance with me", Del thought.

Yvonne, sitting in the middle of the room, was beginning to think similar thoughts. Here were two grown women, clearly at the hotel room for a day of closeness, and neither had made a move, Yvonne thought to herself.

Yvonne turned on some nice music, which both listened to for a few minutes; Yvonne smiled at Del and she smiled back. It was soothing and good enough to slow dance to as well. Each of them relaxed as they took it all in and sipped their wine. It helped in relaxing them. Any safeguarded notions they may have had with the other were exiting their minds.

Out of nowhere Yvonne asked, "Delores, and she never used her full name much, would you care to dance with me?"

Delores looked up in surprise. That was her responsibility as hostess to make the first move. Better, that Yvonne introduced the notion prematurely because that opened up the door of opportunity for both. She was overjoyed that Yvonne wanted to dance.

"Oh Yvonne, I'd be delighted to dance with you. The music was not on loud. It was at a perfect level. It was soothing and relaxing to both. No distractions, as the curtains were only half-open, they could only see a partially clouded sky with some sun beaming through the curtains.

Since it was a hotel suite, there was enough area to stand and openly dance and anyway they pleased. The dancing wasn't too passionate initially. Each attempted to get a feel for the other and what they wanted or was willing to 'give' of themselves through signals.

Delores and Yvonne seem to gel quickly. They danced well with the other. As one moved to the left, the other naturally followed in step and similarly to the right, or back and forth.

They began to interpret each one's movements. They began to understand or predict the ebb and flow of the other's actions. Something unexpected happened though and surprisingly enough, it was an advantageous move for both of them.

As Delores followed Yvonne's lead, Yvonne happened to fall backwards due to her shoes were still on and one caught the carpeted floor. This accidentally caused her to go off balance.

Yvonne fell backwards quickly. Yvonne tried to support herself naturally by grabbing Delores. The free standing Delores obviously wasn't holding anything other then her glass of wine and both plummeted to the floor as the wine flew out of their hands. Both braced themselves against hitting the floor.

Delores came down directly on top of Yvonne. Yvonne pushed herself minimally to the side of Delores. Nevertheless, both were snuggled into the other because of the force of the crash. Their drinks had flown a couple feet away at impact.

Startled at first, they didn't immediately know what to make of the event. However, their eyes met simultaneously and similar reactions filled them. At that point, Delores began feeling and showing an intense awareness for something a little more then just friendship. She felt a loving and romantic set of emotions and a look came over her face suggesting that too!

Coincidentally, the same feelings came over Yvonne. Her train of thought changed as she felt something unusual and intense within!

Yvonne had slightly aroused emotions run throughout her! Naturally and slowly, she approached Delores through the use of her eyes. Delores' eyes saw Yvonne's eyes circling or scoping her intimately she thought! They locked their eyes into one another's and an unusual mutual desire for 'something' cropped up within both!

It wasn't Delores, as the hostess, that approached Yvonne. Yvonne naturally, in a setting such as this, made the first move towards Delores. Yvonne's eyes closed, her face leaned in on Delores, and she put her lips on Del's lips and began kissing her gingerly.

Delores was overwhelmed and overjoyed! Emotions sprouted area wide as she felt Yvonne's soft, loving, and luscious lips absorb hers wholeheartedly! Delores and Yvonne were both aroused by the progression of events.

Yvonne was successful and her feelings blossomed as she continued to kiss her librarian! Yvonne never in her lifetime knew feelings of this kind could be achieved from a kiss of this nature.

Kissing another woman and developing a mysterious energy proportions like this was unheard of... but Yvonne had them and they were incredibly powerful!

Delores began moaning with pleasure, as emotions grew and grew and appeared out of control. They weren't out of control, but the kissing was so unexpected that Yvonne drew out the obsessive and provoked feelings!

12