Working Ranch Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exposing my breasts was the signal Marsha was waiting for and her tee shirt soon joined mine with the items we brought along for refreshments.

"Wow Anne, nice tits," was Tim's only comment.

His thoughts were echoed by Mike's, "Yeah Marsha, a built like that shouldn't ever be hidden away."

Knowing Mike as I did and how quickly he could become distracted, I giggled and said, "Okay guys. It looks as though you will have ample opportunity to check the merchandise, lets get this damn hay picked up so maybe we can have some fun later on."

Marsha, Mike and I got busy loading a truck with bales and Tim went back to baling. Late in the morning, we took a load to the barn and when it was properly stacked, we went into the house for lunch. We didn't dawdle over lunch and were back at work before either of the guys could get the idea we had done enough for the day. With all hay in the field baled, Tim went off to mow another field while the rest of us continued loading and hauling bales to the stack. Actually, Mike had the worst of it as it was he who rode on the truck and had the task of stacking bales as they arrived at the top of the loader. Marsha and I traded off driving the truck and lining bales so they would make their way up the conveyor without too much trouble.

Late in the afternoon, Marsha and I went to the house to prepare dinner and without us to help, Mike went to see if he could do anything to give Tim a hand as there was no way he could load the truck by himself.

Upon arriving at the house and without bothering to go inside, Marsha led the way to what appeared to be an uncompleted shower structure. There were two shower heads and shut off control handles, a sheet of some sort of plastic back splash and wooden drain slats but no walls at all. It looked interesting and surely would be an asset when finished but, given its present state, I was hard pressed to understand why we were standing looking at it. Impressed, I commented, Hey Marsha, this looks great. Be wonderful when it's finished with walls and stuff."

Her voice showing pride, Marsha said, "What do you mean, 'when it's finished?' What you see is all there is going to be. After years of listening to me bitch about the dirt we track in, Tim got the idea to build this thing. I'll tell you, it has been a lifesaver...in more ways than you can imagine." She giggled, "As for the lack of an enclosure, well that was Tim's idea, says it turns him on to see me showering and, once I tried it I was convinced. Turns me on too."

With that she began to remove her shorts and, as with the bra earlier, there were no panties to be removed. Marsha giggled and said, "Come on Anne, take your things off. I guess that if Tim and I can shower together, there's no reason you and I shouldn't. After all we ARE adults and should be able to handle a little shared nudity. Besides it provides a perfect opportunity for me to wash your back. Other stuff if you'd like. Then, you don't mind, you can do my hair and things too." She giggled again and added, "Actually, you can shampoo all the hairy places I have if you'd like."

I hesitated briefly but hurried to catch up when Marsha laughed, "Come on Anne, I promise I won't bite. Well, not hard anyhow."

As Marsha had suggested, we did shower together, we did wash each other's back and shampoo one another. All in all, we had a great time and the best part was, we were free as birds with no confining walls and anyone who wished could have watched us wash the other's pussy and tits. In the end, I was envious that, as far as I knew, there was no way Mike could fix up an outdoor shower for us at home. Oh, I'm sure he could build one but it would have to be located in full view of at least two of our neighbors back yards. What's the use of having an outdoor shower if it has to have an enclosure and can only be used with the door closed? Still though...

When we finished showering, Marsha and I slipped into aprons and went about preparing dinner. I would have been willing to cook without benefit of the apron but my Sister-In-Law reminded me of the hazards of splattering grease or hot water and I quickly agreed that I wasn't much interested in being burned or scalded just so I could work in the nude.

Finally, beat, dusty and thirsty, the guys quit for the day. Marsha heard them coming and, together, we greeted them on the patio with opened beers. I think both Mike and Tim were pretty tired because neither seemed to notice that we were clad only in the aprons. At least neither commented when they noticed our bare butts.

Anyhow, the guys drank their beers thirstily and when his can was empty, Tim, as Marsha had earlier, began to remove his clothing. It certainly didn't seem to bother him that I was present and taking everything in as he removed his boots and socks, then, unhesitatingly, continued with his trousers and underpants. I didn't comment but did notice that either he or Marsha had outfitted him with bikini briefs that were a delight to behold. Taking his cue from Tim, Mike disrobed and followed his brother under the shower heads.

Both Mike and Tim tried to be nonchalant and act as if parading around naked and showering in mixed company was a completely normal thing to do. Actually, before we left for home, the four of us being naked together did become far more normal than socializing fully clothed.

Mike and Tim were out of the shower and drying off when Marsha lifted her apron over her head, stepped to within about four feet of the outer wall of the house leaned in and placed her hands against the wall and pushed her butt back. She looked back over her shoulder and, grinning, said, "Okay you two, there is one more task that needs to be accomplished and I don't much care which of you takes care of seeing to getting it done."

Before either Mike or Tim could react, I tossed my apron aside, took up a position beside Marsha and added, "Yeah. Make that two tasks." Both Marsha and I began to giggle like a couple of young school girls, she looked my way, winked and closed her eyes.

I knew instantly the reason for closing her eyes; she didn't wish to see which of the brothers took up her challenge. Nor did I so I closed my eyes too. And none too soon either because one of the men, I had no idea which at the time, stepped up between my spread legs and prodded my opening with his very erect penis. The men had just showered using the same bar of soap and the same bottle of shampoo so there was no identifying odor to give away whoever was using his dick to poke at my entrance. Moreover, once well inside me, I hadn't a clue as to which massive cock was giving me pleasure. I listened carefully but there wasn't even a give-away grunt I could identify and, if there was a millimeter difference between the brother's dicks, I certainly couldn't detect it.

Still keeping my eyes closed, I said, "God Marsha, it's a hell of a note when one can't tell if it is her husband or his brother making her feel so damned good."

"Ya got that right Hon. God Tim, if that's you fucking me, you're doing a great job of it. Same goes for you Mike, if it's you reaming me out, I hope Tim is doing as well for Anne."

That comment brought out a snort I recognized well and it came from beside me rather than from behind. The mystery solved, I opened my eyes, glanced to my right and said, "Mike, I hope you are doing as good a job on Marsha as Tim is doing for me."

Marsha looked my way, winked and said, "He is Anne; he is."

The final outcome left my knees trembling, nearly unable to support my weight and with more than a little sperm oozing and dribbling down my thighs. Anxiously, I started a frantic search for my towel but Marsha's laugh brought me up short. "Anne, don't worry about it. We'll simply hose away cum that makes it to the cement. That and there's nothing to say we can't shower again if you really think it necessary. Personally, I want to wait a few and savor the gift Mike left inside me."

I grinned ruefully and agreed, "You're right Marsha. It's not very polite for me to want to rinse Tim's gift away so soon after he worked so hard to give it to me."

While screwing with Tim had been fun, in a way like having him for a partner while playing a game of cards, the game was over and I sought out my own husband for hugs and kisses. Whether it was recalling the thrill of fucking his brother's wife, natural horniness, or my tits squashed against his chest, Mike's cock became erect again. I reached for him and noted the drying sperm and secretions forming a slight crust along the full length of his engorged cock and decided I wanted some of his sperm to blend with his brother's while there was still some yet to dribble away. Grabbing his hand and laughing merrily, I led him back to the wall and assumed the position for another rear entry. "God woman, you're insatiable but I'm not complaining. Believe me, I have no complaints at all."

"You better be prepared to give what I need of your own free will or resign yourself to having me suck it out of you. Either way, you are going to cum in me...somewhere." Just then, Mike's cock made contact with my anus and I added, "Not there though unless Marsha has a tube of KY handy. She does, you have a choice of three holes you can plug into."

Giggling, Marsha spoke up and said, "Six damn it. Don't forget my three holes."

I poked back with an elbow and said, "Damn it Mike, quit fucking around and FUCK me!"

It appeared Mike's and my intention to have sex again but with each other had appeal to the others as a quick glance to my right revealed Marsha leaning into the wall with feet far apart, and her butt waggling invitingly. Tim was silent but smiling broadly as he sidled in close and guided his cock into his wife's sperm moistened pussy.

While the heat emanating from Mike's rigid cock plunging in and out of my pussy was everything I hoped for, the vision of Tim slamming into my sister-in-law really heightened my own arousal. Marsha's loud exhortations to be fucked the way 'Old Tom' put it to 'Marie' the day before was what triggered my second orgasm. Pretty risqué, likening a horse and mare copulating to what we were doing. Still though, I did get the picture and since I had seen the length and girth of Tom's schlong, I knew exactly what Marsha was begging for. I guess Mike did too, as no sooner did he cease spurting, when he resumed thrusting and I did some exhorting of my own. Being flooded with sperm a third time was a bit much to hope for, but I did have another orgasm before Mike had to give up and withdraw.

Marsha, damn her anyhow, managed to coax yet another stream of cum from Tim before the four of us collapsed on wooden benches. It's a good thing there was a hose plumbed into the hot water supply because, before stepping into the shower, Marsha and I managed to leave puddles of cum nearly everywhere we went. Having the entire patio for a shower insured plenty of room when Tim and Mike decided to join Marsha and me in the shower. The best way I can think of to describe our activities while ostensibly trying to get cleaned up is, 'Group Grope.'

To say our activities prior to giving up and going in to eat were erotic does the word 'erotic' a terrible disservice. I'm not sure 'pornographic' really does the job either. Whatever one calls it, it was more fun than I could remember ever having and I hoped we were not engaged in a one-time situation. Turns out, we were not. We did have to tame our activities a bit after the first of the year when we went on the nude cruise but the two bedroom suite Tim booked served us nicely. The best part was, I did get to have sex on white sandy beaches in the Caribbean, and with both Mike and Tim. Once with both of them at the same time. The down side of that was that I had to sit by, finger my own pussy and watch them fuck Marsha once they were up for it again.

12