World of Adultery,Incest,Thrill Ch. 02

Story Info
Hottest Story based on Adultery,Incest and Thrill.
1.2k words
3.21
16.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking his drink from the bar Rajesh loitered around the same family and sang a hindi song in german Akele Akele kahan jar he ho = Alein Alein wohin gehst du!! He sang in a very low voice but it was audible to the members of german family.

Without even glancing on them he went to Rajeev and smacked him on his back. “ Asshole , why are you posing like a statue every one is watching you , sit down and finish your food first.”

Rajeev came back to his senses and felt embarrassed while sitting on the Sofa, yet he was still eyeing that girl but she was now eyeing Rajesh.
This family was touring in Jordan since last 7 days and for the first time they heard someone speaking German.
Whilst that girl was an apostle of Apsaras of Lord Indra, Rajesh too was nothing less but a handsome personality of 6’2” height, robust muscular body, light moustache befitting his face , well dressed in branded clothes of high quality – a complete package capable of stealing heart of any girl who would see him once.

That girl started walking towards Rajesh and when Rajesh noticed that he showed his empty glass to Rajeev and went to Bar. She too followed . On seeing this that the girl was following Rajesh, Rajeev became very jealous , forgot to eat his food and kept staring that girl, Rajesh too observed this and instead of coming back , he sat on the Chair in front of Bar Counter. That Girl also came there and ordered a Martini while keeping her eyes on Rajesh.

Girl : “Entshuldigung” ( Excuse me) she spoke in german as if to verify that Rajesh knew german or not.

Rajesh : “Ya bitte” ( yes please) he answered facing that girl.

And the two started conversation in German. Rajeev also came there and ordered his drink, tried to listen what the two were talking and everything was Greek to him. He showered more than 100 abuses to Rajesh within his heart,sat there and kept staring the two.

Rajesh was noticing everything and felt pity for him. He than took initiative and introduced the two with each other. “Kath ( full name Katherine) he is my friend Rajeev and Rajeev she is Kath, has come here with her family on a holiday to tour around Jordan”

They both smiled at each other and Kath extended her hand for a handshake. Rajeev forgetting atiquetes kept on holding her hand and was totally mesmerised by her beauty,Kath felt agitated and saw Rajesh who elbowed Rajeev to bring him back to his senses.

Rajeev released her hand and apologized yet praised her saying that she is so beautiful that he lost himself totally . Though Kath some what felt happy on being praised, yet she did not feel comfortable on Rajeev praising her. By then the whole family of Kath also reached there. She introduced her family to Rajesh in her language and overlooked Rajeev.

Rajesh got engrossed with Prof Gerhard, father of Kath, he was conversing in fluent German with her father , Rajeev kept on burning inside and on noticing that he is being totally overlooked, he got up from there and started walking away, Rajesh was about to stop him, when Kath hinted him not to do so, he had no other option but to withhold himself.

Prof Gerhard is a Dermatologist and Incidently father of Rajesh too is a Dermatologist , this made Prof Gerhard enquire more and more about his father. They kept on discussing about Rajesh’s father quite a lot and Rajesh informed him about the research his father is doing.

Some how Rajesh saw his watch, it was 1.00 am now, he got himself excused for some time and went to his group, where Rajeev too was sitting burning inside out. The group was busy in chit chatting. Rajesh told them that he is bit busy so if they want they can enjoy the natural beauty here , or they may go to sleep as they wish, the group was waiting for Rajesh out of courtesy , so they decided to walk to their allocated rooms to sleep, but Rajeev kept on sitting there.

Rajesh overlooks him and goes back to the german family. He order a round of drink for every one, Prof Gerhard kept on asking more and more about his father and since his wife too was a doctor, she was also showing interest in their discussion. By the time they finished their drink one mour hour had elapsed and Kath’s mother then decided to call it a day. She invited Rajesh Rajesh over breakfast next day morning. The family started wallking to their Rooms and Kath hinted Rajesh not to go but stay back. Rajesh stays back and orderd another drink for him, when the bar tender told him to give the last order as was already too late. Rajesh then besides the drink ordered for a full bottle of Vodka.. Rajeev on watching that the family had left approached Rajesh.

Rajeev : Sale akele akele maal hazam karne ki phirak mein hai, mein kya chutiya lagta hun tuje jo muje avoid kar raha hai.

Rajesh : Bhutni ke, voh tere mein interest hi nahin le rahi to mein kya karoon.

Rajeev : Behnchod English mein baate nahin kar sakta, sala pata nahin konsi jubaan bol raha tha.

Rajesh : Yaar yeh german group hai aur german mein hi baat karna chata tha. Chal bahut der ho gayi hai sone chalet hain. Tu chal mein yahan ka settle kar ke pahunchta hun. Phir room mein bath kar baate karenge.

Rajeev : thoda naraj sa dhikte hue, “Nahin mein sone jaa raha hun." aur vahan se chal deta hai.

Rajeev leaves for his room, and after some time Kath came there dressed in a transparent lingere. Slim waist and on top of it her boobs 36C were a sight to watch and her nipples were poking straight as if to pierce the lingere cloth. This had adequate effect on Rajesh and he kept on drinking her beauty through his eyes.

Though Kath was very much attracted towards Rajesh yet she too wanted that Rajesh gets attracted towards her. Rajesh forgot even to breathe, but something else started breathing and made a tent in his pants.

Kath was observing that and was smiling, she knew what effect she would have on Rajesh. She came more closer and placed her lips on the lips of Rajesh, mesmerized by her killing beauty he sprang back to life, was breathing heavily and took her in his arms.

A passionate smooch started resultantly under the open sky blessed by the twinkling stars.

Their lips were fighting with each other, I want to suck you first , no I want to suck you first so they decided to suck each other simultaneously one sucking the upper one and the other lower one.

The barman was watching their smooch , as he was used to such scenarios the effect was not much on him and his duty being too hard, he was already too tired and wanted to close the counter, to get their attention he cleared his throat loudly.

Rajesh saw him, smiled, took two empty glasses, few bottles of soda, an ice can and signed the bill.

He then started walking out of the camp, Kath followed wondering why he is not going inside his room.


To continue.