Wrong! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to have to...oh...get my own back."

"How?" I asked as she fucked me harder.

"Oh...I'm...ooh...going to use and abuse your...oh god...your...favorite toy...for my fun...oh god...oh god..."

"Don't hurt me," I joked.

"OOOOHHHHH...OOOOOH...GOD...I'M...OOOHHHH..." she moaned.

I placed my hand across her mouth as she moaned and groaned with pleasure, my body bucking against hers.

"OOOOOOHHHHH GOD OH GOD I'M GONNA...CUM!!"

She did. And again. I pumped my cock into my little sister harder and harder until all my seed was inside her. We lay quietly on the bed, our bodies beaded with sweat, panting as we regained our breath.

Finally my sister slapped my arm.

"You bastard, you made me cum. Oh god!!" she fake scolded me.

We lay together for a while before I stood up.

"Right. I'd better do what I came up here to do," I said, pointing at the box on the wardrobe.

"You mean you didn't come up here to screw me?" she laughed.

"Well you know... The box? Give me a hand."

She stood up and passed me a chair, which I placed by the wardrobe, and stood on. I lifted the box down while she ran her hands over my still naked ass.

"Nice ass brother," she purred.

"You're not helping you know. I could fall over."

Eventually I placed the box on her bed and we proceeded to investigate the contents. Beth sat at the end of the bed, one side of the box, while I sat further up on the other side. It was full of photos, tickets, pin badges and coins. Just the junk gathered through her teenage years. As we sifted through it we talked.

"Did you ever, you know, think of me, you know, before?" she asked, not making much sense.

"Huh?"

"Did you ever think of... me...sexually...before?"

"Before this summer?" I replied.

She nodded.

"No. You?"

"Didn't you ever check me out? Look at me?"

"No. Honestly I didn't. You were always my kid sister. That annoying little squirt."

"I think I've had a bit of a crush on you for about five or six years," she admitted.

I really didn't expect that.

"Have you? I never knew."

"I obviously hid it well."

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"Yeah right!"

"But you seem so...confident. Bold. The way you act around me. You're not shy."

"I know. Not now I'm not."

"In fact I'm amazed at how naughty you are. Not just with me. But like you told me before how you walk around the house naked when it's just dad and you at home. And you've done stuff with Kevin," I told her.

"I know. I just like taking risks. Pushing buttons!"

"Well you definitely pushed mine. I think you're..." I paused.

"What?"

"You're...I can't describe it...what I'm trying to say."

"Try," she urged me.

"Special. You're special."

"Special?"

"There's something about you I feel that I don't feel around anyone else. Not even Sophie," I continued.

"What...do you feel?"

"Like I'm a child again," I explained.

You didn't do this when you were a child," she said, flicking my soft cock.

"Not sex. Just I feel young again. It's hard to explain. You are still young. When you get married, you get a job, you get a house, you get responsibilities. But you also lose something. Hope? A sense of wonder, excitement. That the future is no longer stretching out in front of you. You still have so much of a future. I don't, but with you I feel I do."

"Deep, brother. Deep," she teased me.

"Ok. I just like fucking you and your tight little cunt and ass and tits you perv!"

Our chat was disturbed by dad coming up the stairs. He stood outside the door for a moment.

"Are you two ok in there?" he asked.

"Fine dad. Just sorting out the box," Beth called out.

Dad opened the door and looked in.

"How did you get on?" he asked, ignoring the fact that his eighteen year old daughter was sitting naked at the end of her bed right in front of him.

"A bit awkward but..." I responded, shifting a packet of photos to cover my naked penis.

He stepped a bit closer, to the side of the bed, and peered into the box of junk. He stepped over my shorts, lying crumpled on the floor.

"Looks like a load of nothing to me," he laughed, resting his hand on my knee.

"It is. Just photos and stuff. Nearly finished. I'll throw most of it away," Beth added, looking straight at dad and not appearing at all weird at being naked.

"Anyway I'm just about to make dinner. Chicken salad. We can have it in the garden. About half an hour. Ok?" he asked us.

"Great dad," I answered.

"Thanks dad," Beth nodded.

He left the room. My sister and I looked at each other, bemused.

"Does he even notice?" she laughed, waving her hand across her body to emphasize her nudity.

"Well his eyesight is poor but he must see. He obviously doesn't find it as strange as most people would."

"Mum would kill us!" Beth laughed.

"No way would I have done anything we've done today if mum was here," I replied.

Finally we dressed. Well I put my shorts on and Beth put back on her flared white skirt and cropped top.

We went downstairs and sat in the garden with dad, eating dinner. I had a beer, while dad finished off some red wine, even allowing Beth some.

By the time the food was all gone I could tell dad was a bit 'tipsy'. His nose was a bit red and he was laughing at his own jokes. Beth and I took the plates in and washed them. Then we all sat on the decking outside the kitchen door. Beth and I sat on a wicker couch while dad sat on a chair just across from us. I found another bottle of wine and poured dad a glass. After a while, in which Beth had moved onto my lap to sit and been making silly gurgling noises just to annoy me, I decided to have a bit of fun.

"Beth?" I began.

"Yes brother Mark?"

"Dad was praising your breasts earlier," I informed her.

This made her stop her silly games and pay attention. Dad gave me a funny look.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"Dad was praising your breasts."

"How exactly?" she seemed a bit uneasy, annoyed.

"He said they were nice."

"Err," Beth was unsure what to say.

"You said they were nice. Attractive. Didn't you dad?"

"Err. I may have done. Something along those lines."

"Why?" Beth asked.

"When you walked in from tanning yourself over there, earlier."

"Ok."

"Well you were topless," dad tried to explain.

"And what did you say, dear brother?" she asked, pinching my leg.

"Well I was a true gentleman. I looked away."

"Of course you did," she laughed, obviously relaxing with this conversation now.

"Well you know. I'm your big brother. I'm only looking out for you."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

"But do you think they could be nice? If you had seen them I mean?" Beth asked, clearly playing along now.

"Well of course I don't think about such things but yes I imagine they're nice. You're what, eighteen now?" I asked, trying to act indifferent to her.

"Eighteen and three months."

"Eighteen and three months? I imagine they're lovely and ripe now."

"Why don't you feel them? Get an idea?" she asked me.

"Well if you don't mind. What do you reckon, dad?"

"Err, oh, I, err, I suppose," dad said, confused.

I placed my hands on the outside of her top. Squeezing her boobs.

"Feel ok. Do you want to feel them dad?" I joked.

"No, I'm ok thanks. Don't embarrass your sister," he replied.

"They feel ok really," I added.

I slipped my hand beneath her top and inside, placing my warm hands directly on her tits.

"Well?" she asked, acting very innocently.

"Good. Good enough. Not as big as Sophie's but big enough."

"Now Sophie. I imagine her breasts are lovely," said dad, surprising me.

"Oh yes, Sophie's are very nice. But the more I feel of these the more impressed I get with them. You should be very proud, dad."

"Eh?"

"Well your daughter has good breasts. Well done," I was really playing now.

"Not sure I can take the credit for them," said dad, pointing at Beth's chest.

"You really think they're ok, Mark?" Beth asked, all childlike and innocent.

"Yes definitely. Dad, are you sure?" I asked dad, lifting Beth's top to expose her breasts to our father.

"No it's ok. I'll just imagine," he replied.

With her tits exposed I placed my hands back on them and just played with them for about fifteen minutes. Rubbing, stroking, pinching and tickling. All with our dad sitting opposite us. He was still sipping his wine and looking down at a history magazine. Occasionally he would look across at us.

The telephone rang from inside the house. Dad got up to answer it. As soon as he was out of sight Beth pulled her top over her head and placed it on the couch beside us. All this contact with her boobs had given me an erection and with dad out of the way briefly I was able to make myself more comfortable underneath my sister.

Dad returned, looking at us as he sat down.

"That was an old friend of mine, wanting to arrange a game of golf. We're playing on Thursday," he informed us.

"How is your golf? Are you any better?" I asked. He wasn't very good.

"No not really. Are you still annoying your sister?"

"I don't mind dad. It feels quite pleasant. Anyway it's good to know men like these," Beth replied for me, pointing at her chest.

"You really should have a try dad."

I don't know why I kept trying to get dad to touch them. Partly because it would make the situation even more twisted. Partly because I felt if he touched them it would legitimize my own behavior.

My cock was creating a quite obvious tent in my shorts and Beth made that even more awkward by placing a hand on the bulge in my shorts. I slipped a hand down to her inner thigh. Slowly I moved my hand nearer and nearer to the bottom of her skirt. Finally I reached under her skirt and brushed her pussy. I looked across at dad who was still watching us. I noticed his eyes seemed quite glassy and that he must have had too much to drink by now.

Gradually I pushed the base of Beth's skirt up and continued to stroke her pussy lips, alternating between her vagina and her tits. Dad made no reaction to my movements. Eventually her skirt was high enough up for her pussy to be exposed. I knew dad had seen her pussy earlier when we had been play fighting but that perhaps had seemed more innocent. Now I was openly groping my near naked sister in front of our father.

Beth 'helped' by parting her legs a little and pushing her skirt up to her stomach so she was completely exposed. I responded by slipping a finger inside her cunt. Her breathing got more labored and she moaned softly. Again we were disturbed by the phone ringing. Dad got up, a bit unsteadily, and went indoors to answer it. He came out shortly after.

"That was your mother. They're just leaving now. Should be home in about two hours."

As he sat down he accidentally kicked his wine glass over, spilling its contents onto the decking.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed.

"Sorry, excuse my language Beth," he continued.

It was typical of my dad to worry about offending his daughter with a little swear word when she was almost nude and having her pussy fingered by me.

Beth stood up and picked up his glass to fetch him a refill. She placed the fresh wine down beside him and then went back indoors. She returned moments later minus her skirt. She was totally naked. She sat back on my lap. I put my hands back on her breasts as she opened her legs even wider. Sure dad was drunk but this was way more daring than even I believed we could go.

Beth once again began to stroke the bulge in my shorts. As dad looked back at his magazine she pulled the elastic waist of my shorts down to expose my cock. She played with it for a while, but our dad seemed not to notice. Finally he stood up.

"I need the toilet. Back in a minute," he declared.

The moment he had gone Beth pulled my shorts down. Finally I kicked them off leaving both of us completely nude. After a couple of minutes of playing Beth lowered her pussy onto my erect cock. Her vagina swallowed me up and we began to rock slowly and gently. After a while of this we heard dad clattering about in the kitchen. We froze for a moment before Beth began moving on me again. She moaned audibly as we fucked and I placed a couple of fingers in her mouth to quieten her.

Dad came back out. I quickly reached down for my shorts and lay them across my lap to hide our sex. He sat down. Beth and I slid further down the couch, pushing ourselves further out. My shorts covered my lap but I couldn't be certain they hid Beth's cunt with my cock buried deep inside.

"Still enjoying those breasts huh son?" our dad slurred.

"Oh god yes dad. I don't want to let them out of my reach," I joked.

Beth moaned loudly and pushed down on me again as my shorts slipped out of my hand. Dad looked at us momentarily. For a second I froze but then he picked up his magazine. She moaned again.

"OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM!!" she shouted.

"Beth! Don't talk like that! You sound like a slut," dad scolded her.

"OH GOD OH SORRY DAD!!"she groaned breathlessly.

"Your brother's just playing a game with you. Don't turn it into something slutty for god's sake."

I had to laugh. Did he really not get what was going on here. Then...we heard the doorbell chime. Dad stood up and went indoors. I tried to stop but too late! My orgasm struck. My cock pulsed as it shot jet after jet of cum deep inside my sister's cunt.

There was no sign of dad or whoever was at the front door. We hurriedly rearranged ourselves. I slipped out of her pussy and stood up just as dad reappeared.

"That was Robbie's friend, Ben. He wanted to wait for Robbie but I told him they would not..."

Dad stopped as Beth stood up, still naked. He looked at her then at me. I ignored his look and hurriedly bent over to pull my shorts up. Beth walked past and into the house.

"Finished feeling her breasts then son?" dad muttered.

At first I didn't bother to reply. I sat down, sensing a wet patch forming on my shorts from the last few drops of semen draining out my cock.

"Yes dad. You were right. Very nice,"I laughed, trying to make a joke of the situation.

Beth returned, dressed far more respectably in shorts and a t shirt. We sat and chatted for a little while longer before I got up and left.

On the way home and through the night I was worried about what we had done in front of dad. Eccentric, short sighted and forgetful he might be, but stupid he was not.

The next day I saw Beth at school briefly. I managed to speak to her alone for a few seconds.

"Did dad say anything about what we were doing on Sunday?" I asked her.

"No we're quite safe. He was fairly drunk that evening. He fell asleep shortly after you'd gone."

"Phew! I can't believe we did that."

"Me neither," she laughed.

"You're so naughty," I added.

"Are you complaining?" she joked.

On that Sunday evening my wife, Sophie, had asked me about my day. I told her I'd spent the day with dad.

"Was your sister there too?" she asked.

"No. Well she popped home for about half an hour but dad was with me the whole time," I lied.

On Tuesday I ran the boys hockey club after school. Again I noticed Beth and her friends nearby in the athletics club. The girls, who were all aged between sixteen and nineteen, were wearing green t shirts, green skirts and green socks. I never knew why our school chose such an unattractive kit for sports clubs. As hockey club finished I sent all the boys inside for a shower and to get changed. I was slowly making my way back to the building when I heard two girls voices calling me.

"Mr Johnson!" they called in stereo.

It was Beth and her friend Jennie. I turned around and they came bounding up to me, their chests bouncing and wiggling.

"I was wondering if you could give me a lift home. In your car I mean," my sister giggled in a pretend sweet innocent schoolgirl way, with big puppy dog eyes.

"Sure thing. I'll just have a shower when the boys have all gone then I'll meet you by the car."

She smiled at me when I mentioned the shower, then turned around and walked off alongside her friend.

"Bye Mark," Beth laughed, seductively.

"Bye Mark," her friend Jennie mimicked her.

I went to the locker room. When the last of the boys had showered, changed and gone home, I began to undress for my shower. No sooner had I removed my shirt when the door opened and Beth peered in.

"All alone?" she purred.

"Yep."

She walked over to a bench in the far corner of the locker room, put her bag down and sat down. I walked over to her.

"So, here we are then," I whispered.

"Here we are."

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

She reached forward and pulled on the elastic of my shorts.

"Well I would like to suck my brother's cock."

"Oh Beth! Such naughty words from such a sweet young lady."

She pulled down my shorts and proceeded to give me an awesome blow job, lapping up every last drop of cum.

When she had cleaned my shaft with her tongue, she pulled down her skirt and panties, kicked them off and spread her legs.

"Your turn...brother."

I knelt in front of her and began to lick her sweet young cunt. She began to moan lightly.

Suddenly the door to the locker room opened. We both looked around and saw Mr Lawson. Neal. A good friend of mine. He was a geography teacher, about ten years older than me. He looked around but as we were in the corner he didn't spot us. He made his way to a bench on the far side of the room, put his bag down and began to get undressed. Beth and I were both frozen to the spot. Once he was completely naked he stepped behind the wall into the showers. We had watched him get undressed, expecting him to look up and see us at any moment. But he hadn't. Beth gasped slightly, then giggled, as he had undressed and his soft cock had come into view.

With the other teacher out of sight and in the shower I suppose the sensible thing would have been to sort ourselves and get the hell out of there. Instead I returned to the business of licking my sister's pussy. As she got more turned on Beth pulled up her shirt to expose her tits and began rubbing them. The shower turned off and Neal Lawson stepped back to his bench. He dried himself off. I watched him out of the corner of my eye as I licked out Beth, who was now moaning softly. Mr Lawson headed across to the mirrors and turned on the dryer to dry his hair. This was the point when Beth moaned loudest as her orgasm struck. Perfect timing.

We sat quietly in the corner, Beth still semi nude, until Neal had left. Then she dressed and we gathered our belongings. I peeked out the door to check no one would see us leaving together. Then we stepped into the corridor and hurried along. Within seconds we were stopped in our tracks by Beth's friend Jennie.

"There you are. I was waiting ages for you," she said.

"Sorry," Beth replied.

"I saw you go into the boys locker room. I didn't want to go in so I waited out here for you. Then I saw Mr Lawson go in."

"Yeah sorry. I didn't want to wait in the corridor so I just went in and sat at the back waiting for Ma...Mr Johnson to finish."

"In the shower? Did Mr Lawson have a shower too?"

Beth nodded.

"EEUUUGGGHH!! Did you see anything?" laughed Jennie.

"No I was sitting right at the back."

We walked back to my car, the girls giggling a few steps in front of me. I took the opportunity to admire their legs and asses in their short green skirts. Jennie also had quite a nice figure. I'd never really noticed before.

They jumped in my car.

"Nice car Mark!" exclaimed Jennie.

I looked at her.

"Sorry. Mr Johnson," she corrected herself.

I dropped Beth off first. She kissed me on the cheek as she jumped out. Then I took Jennie home.

"Thanks Mr Johnson. Bye."

"Bye Jennie."

On Wednesday morning I taught Beth and her class history. Later that day, at lunchtime, I was sitting in my classroom, at my desk, when Beth came in. She sat in front of me, on my desk, and crossed her legs. Her short school skirt rose up to reveal a lot of bare leg. We chatted, and joked about the previous afternoon in the locker room. I placed my hand on her upper leg and began to stroke it, moving closer each time to her panties. At that point there was a knock on my door. It was Mr Lawson. I quickly moved my hand but Beth made no effort to cover her legs, or even get off my desk.