Literotica.com
index : members : adamgunn : Biography

Add to favorites

adamgunn
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
adamgunn's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: San Francisco/ Central Ohio
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Writing erotic stories
Pets: None
User Number: 1086300
Member Since: April 24, 2009
Last Modified: October 23, 2023
Some words from adamgunn:

My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions.

Some of my stories are about hotwife (not cuckold) and swinging couples, which many people don't care for, apparently. Ah, well.

I love constructive criticism. If you don't care for my stories, please leave a comment on my story. For you Anonymous commenters out there: If you can't say anything more than "Just another cuckold story - he's a wimp," expect your comment to be deleted.

Also, some of my stories might give you the impression that my characters are involved in unsafe sex. I do this, simply because writing, "they put a rubber on," breaks the mood I'm trying to set. Assume, please, that I meant that. And I urge the use of condoms in any relations between uncommitted partners.

I do hope you enjoy my stories, and not vote against me simply because my stories are not what you're looking for.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board