Literotica.com
index : members : ladyellen : Biography

Add to favorites

ladyellen
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
ladyellen's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: North Yorks UK
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: none that I'm willing to mention.
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1154007
Member Since: November 30, 2009
Last Modified: December 9, 2009
ladyellen
Some words from ladyellen:

Born in 1964 Laura grew up in the beauty of the Yorkshire Dales but spent a lot of her early life abroad with her parents who worked for the foreign office.

She was educated at a girls boarding school in Derbyshire and at that time lived with her grand parents. Spending her school holidays riding in her beloved Yorkshire Dales.

After finishing school she attended Art College in Sheffield and then went on to teach Arts and Crafts at a boy's school in the South Midlands.

After some problems (of her own making)she went to live in Spain for a few years where she met her husband Alex and returned with him to live once again in Yorkshire.

With Alex help she started her riding school that as grown over the years to become a riding and trekking center.

After the break up of her marriage ten years ago she started writing erotic stories and found she had a skill and passion for this kind of writing.

With her third book now being published and a forth on the way she is enjoying the fruits of her labors.

She ranks as the most popular author on one top erotic story site on the web and as now started submitting her work to Literotica.

A lot of her stories are semi autobiographical or contain some elements of truth and experiences from her interesting life style.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board