• Authors
  • The_Maestro_Braddock

The_Maestro_Braddock

Just exploring another avenue of creativity. Happy to answer questions about the process, inspirations, etc. Hoping to post fairly regularly and offer a range of stories and themes. I don't know about publishing in every category but I'll try to hit as many as I can while still telling tales worth reading. Will update this section w/ FAQs if I start to see the same ones pop up over and over again.

If you want to chat about craft, ask for feedback on your own stuff, or...whatever, I suppose, I enjoy that sort of thing and am pretty good about prompt email replies.

Update: 11/11/12- Like many, the recent weather kicked me in the teeth a bit, prolonging what was supposed to be a much more brief break between The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 16 and Ch. 17. Sorry for that. 17 has now been submitted so, with any luck, it'll be up by mid-week and we'll be back to the races.

Location

Would it be too pretentious to say "The Theatre of the Mind?" I suspect it would.

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
387Followers
5My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Dirty Talk, Shifting Power Dynamics, The Taboo

Contact Author

Contact The_Maestro_Braddock by clicking here.