• Authors
  • MSTarot

MSTarot

Born in the south I have had enough tragedy in my life to give me a dark part to my soul. At the same time, I've had enough joy to give me a love of life and a somewhat wicked sense of humor.

A romantic with a lovers heart and an inner demon I write what comes to mind, heart, ​and soul. Because of that, ​you will find several types of stories on​ my list. Some are written​ to pull the heartstrings​...some the g-strings. Smile.

And some are that inner demon wanting to let himself be heard. The dark part of me that I don't let come out and play too​ often.

So o​n my list, ​you will find stories to warm the heart or chill it. Dark and light... in a ​near equal measure. I try to always put as much of myself into a story as I can. Well, ​I'm not all sunlight and flowers.

A good guide to you would be my scores. the lower they are the darker the story may be.In general, ​the scores are not low because the story is bad. I could just write them and not post these darker parts but then...you wouldn't be reading me.

Always with a grin, a wicked laugh and a look in my eye to make the Gypsy shiver,

M.S.Tarot.

Location

southern us

Gender

Male

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3117Followers
75Following
49My Favorites
213My Comments
7Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact MSTarot by clicking here.