Literotica.com
index : members : vespasion : Biography

Add to favorites

vespasion
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
vespasion's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Europe
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: D/s, Bdsm, Spanking, role play ,bondage,training sluts
Pets: None
User Number: 1421807
Member Since: August 8, 2012
Last Modified: July 19, 2021
Some words from vespasion:

An experienced, articulate, creative and curious gentleman Dom , enjoy exploring the D/ s erotic dynamic within the context of choice, consent and good communication always , believe that in the context of erotic life men and women find more intense and greater fulfilment of their basic biological drives and instincts where the man dominates and demands through his desires and the woman relishes becoming a willing and fulfilled submissive to a trusted male with whom she feels safe. Articulate and creative and appropriately respectful outside of agreed bounds and play times .....believe in equality including the equal right to choose the form of erotic interactions that bring fulfillment to both parties. Having said that believe many women crave the release and relief of erotic surrender and obedience to some degree and often need help releasing their inner kinky selves and taking ownership of such needs. A firm guiding hand is required for such coy women to overcome their hesitations and inner resistance.

Also check out and comment on my stories.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board