Literotica.com
index : members : brian358 : Biography

Add to favorites

brian358
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
brian358's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: London, UK
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Big breasts & women who love cum
Pets: None
User Number: 191971
Member Since: February 5, 2003
Last Modified: October 6, 2014
Some words from brian358:

October 2014 - Just to let you know that I'm still writing. The trouble is that I have several unfinished stories instead of one or two finished ones! I hope to have that resolved soon!

November 2012 - I've just uploaded the first Faye Fellatio *Prequel* story - set before the main story begins.

It is a Halloween story. Sorry its late. I hope to have a Christmas one done on time! :-)

***

September 2012 - Parts 5 & 6 of Faye Fellatio's story are now up.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy them!

***

April 2011 - My third Juggs story has just been uploaded. I hope you enjoy it! On behalf of Juggs and myself, thanks again for all your very generous comments.

***

February 2011 - My thanks to everyone who has taken the time to email me, write comments and rate the stories. It is very much appreciated by Juggs and myself.

The third Juggs story is about half complete and i hope will be with you soon.

I'd now like to introduce some female supporting characters into the stories.

Are there any BJ/cum-loving or titfuck-loving ladies out there who would like to be immortalized in a small way in a story?

If so, please contact me with some basic details to work with. A name, age, rough description and some details about your love of cum/titfucking.

I can't promise to include everyone who writes, but I'll do my best. And who knows? Again, no promises, but you may even get your own story one day... :-)

Thank you to everyone again, and especially to my muse, the wonderful Juggs!

***

January 2011 - Three years on and I've actually gotten round to writing two new stories! More stories (Prequels and sequels) about the lovely Juggs are also in development.

My thanks to the real Juggs for being such a great source of inspiration!

***

January 2008 - In addition to running my own business I help manage a big boob website / video company - and hopefully produce the occasional story.

Thanks to VC for the use of his great characters:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/meetthehumpers/

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board