Literotica.com
index : members : LolaScott : Biography

Add to favorites

LolaScott
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
LolaScott's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: Middle America
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: ofcourse...
Pets: None
User Number: 250685
Member Since: August 25, 2003
Last Modified: July 19, 2014
LolaScott
Some words from LolaScott:

** Tom Thanks for the cool graphic!

I only write true stuff because I have very little imagination in real life. As I am growing older now and I feel the need to put to rest some of the demons of my past. Some of my stories were much more difficult to write than others, because the memories were hard to deal with. I post this stuff #1 because I LOVE sex, #2 I love porn (oh sorry erotica) it all forms and wanted to contribute #3 because i wanted to see if people thought that what happened to me over the years was as hot as I did. And finally #4 Confession.. hey what can i say, I still cant help it!

** A special message to the grammar hounds out there..

I mean no disrespect but Im the first to admit that my spelling and grammar sucks. Everyone is deficient in something.. grammar is one of my areas! I am not a professional writer.. In fact in real life my I pay people to go through my charts and fix the errors. On here I usually beg a fellow author friend of mine to edit my stuff, but come on, he has his stuff to work on! I am thankful for his efforts! If you feel the need to complain about my editing, go ahead, but unless you want to volunteer to edit my stuff, there isn't that much Ill be able to do about it!

*** another note.. yes ALL my stuff is REAL, if I get another person pretending its not.. well I cant really do anything.. but it really irritates me.. not that it keeps me up at night (other stuff does..) its annoying! Much Love! Lola

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board