Literotica.com
index : members : LunaEroticaMystica : Biography

Add to favorites

LunaEroticaMystica
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
LunaEroticaMystica's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: midnight moonlit fantasies
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Bird(s), Other
User Number: 274924
Member Since: November 9, 2003
Last Modified: August 13, 2012
Some words from LunaEroticaMystica:

Sorry for my absence...unfortunately I expect it to go on for awhile more. Mysterious health issues have taken over my body and life. I hope to have answers soon...been a long road. I haven't walked in six months, just began talking again after four months, and now am unable to see properly - rehab has helped me tremendously in regards to strength and the ability to use a walker along with my wheelchair (ironic huh? my last story is bout girl in a wheelchair and here i am, temporarily in one) - ive made leaps and bounds, but cognitively and visually I am struggling. I know some of my dear author friends here have been keeping tabs on me via facebook and am thankful for their care and concern and updates. I miss writing more than anything (now that im back home with my wee pixie again) and know that once all is said and done, there might be a shift to an autobiographical tale of my experiences these past nine months. <3 to my readers, other literotica authors, friends, and kindreds.

You can now find me on Facebook: Luna Ella Aldora

TWITTER: @ LunaEroticaMyst

AND my Blog:

http://moonkissedromantica.blogspot.com/

Come join the magic and be inspired!

*faery kisses*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE:

I most likely won't be entering this year's Valentine's Day contest, unless I can stop this merry-go-round I have been on for the past few months. :( I'm having some health issues which are really messing with my focus and concentration. My muses seem to be sleeping while I'm wide awake. I'm looking forward to reading other authors' entries though and cheering them on. I'm wishing you all the love this Universe has to share with you!

I love connecting with readers and other writers (as well as those in the business) through Facebook and Twitter and my Blog. Thank you for your support, friendship, and valuable feedback! <3

If anything changes and by some miraculous feat I write a story for the contest, I will update here.

In the meantime, do take a look at my other works and especially "Heart's Tempest," which was last year's Valentine's Day entry. :)

~~~~~

My Winter Holiday entry is up. ~Holiday Wishes Upon the Wind~ is a Romance where a grieving heart finds Hope in a moment, Comfort in a horse, and Healing in wishes. Please feel free to Read, Vote, and/or Comment and ENJOY! :)

I will be responding to comments (unless sent privately) within the story comments themselves. Have a wonderful, happy, healthy, loving holiday.

~~~~

I'm pleased to announce that my Halloween entry, ~Jersey Love: Apple Dreams & Release~ is posted! Squeaking in just under the deadline, but happy I made it.

I hope all of you who requested more Raina and Logan are happy with the progress they've made. There will be surprises in store for them. The shore elements remain, Raina's health struggles grow as does their relationship, and a paranormal element takes their lives by Halloween storm.

To be honest, this story took ME by storm. :)

~~~

Busy working on the continuation of Raina and Logan from ~Jersey Summer Love~. Might make it to the Halloween contest. :)

~~~~

I squeaked my entry for the Summer Lovin' Contest, ~Jersey Summer Love~ in just in time.

Sun, fun, ocean song; romance and self-discovery on the Jersey Shore between a local, "anti" shore girl and summer 'Benny' boy - who draws her out of her shell and opens her to new experiences, even as she opens him up to wonders.

Feel free to Read, Vote, and/or Comment and Enjoy!

(Just to note: I respond to every comment left on each story right within the comments section, unless there's a need for a PM)

_________

Wow, I can't believe it, ~Lavender and Love~ is the Third Place Winner of Literotica's Nude Day Contest 2011! Thank you to everyone who supported me, read, voted, and/or commented on my story.

Congratulations to D_Lynn for: "Tribal Unity" and ShyChiWriter for: "A Kiss is a Question", and to all of the talented writers who entered the Nude Day contest!

This story was in memory of one beautiful spirit, but dedicated to so many. You can find a full dedication at the introduction of my story.

I'm humbled and touched by the personal stories that readers shared with me and the incredible support of my fellow Literotican writers. I've grown so much during this contest as a writer and as a person.

Thank you!

______________________________________

I revised and updated "Summer Spirit" for mechanics and added tweaks to a couple of scenes for flow.

I'm working hard on my Summer Lovin' contest entry. This will be my first time entering the "First-Time" category. The story is one of youthful memories of growing up on the shore, board-walks back to the past, overcoming fears, and of course sweet summer lovin'! I hope to post it in the next coming weeks. :)

______________________________________

Lady Luna welcomes you! Come explore: midnight musings, naughty faerytales, erotic fantasies, sensuous stories, and passionate poetry.

_______________________________________

Until fairly recently, it had been awhile since I had posted anything new. 5 years, to be exact. I'm back now :) Entering the Summer Lovin' Contest gave me that boost of inspiration. I am excited to delve deep and explore! I look forward to reading stories and being read.

I've edited a few of my stories (once I learned how). I've cleaned them up, fixed typos, and added a detail or two. ~Strawberry Delight~ saw the biggest change. I added a few paragraphs to give it a bit more plot, setting, and more heart. I had written it as a teenager and it showed. It lacked connection. I hope the edited version is more pleasing and pleasurable. :)

________________________________________

I love comments. Thank you for them! They help me improve technique, editing skills, and to grow as a writer.

Just a side note: I like to create redhead characters. While I have found more lately; I still think there is a lack of quality redhead main characters/heroines. ;)

~~~

I want to thank EVERYONE who read, voted, and/or commented on ~ENLIGHTENED BY DARKNESS~! The response was incredible! The feedback and constructive criticism was valuable and I edited it to further reflect the suggestions. I've removed the story from the site and my Blog (check it out). I'm getting ready to pitch the story to a Publisher. Oh! I've also added another steamy, yummy scene for your reading pleasure. If I do not find a home for the story, I will put it back up here. Please wish me luck! You're all WONDERFUL!

~~~

My newest story is ~Shifting Illuminations~ a different kind of shifter tale. I do hope you enjoy it! Feel free to vote and leave a comment.

4/10/11:

I'm getting ready to post my 2011 Earth Day Contest Entry in the next few days.

~*~

7/11/11: My NUDE DAY entry, ~Lavender and Love~ is posted. It's a story of healing, acceptance, embracing the human body, and of course love. Please Read, Vote, and/or Comment and Enjoy! Thank you! :)

~*~

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board