Literotica.com
index : members : withatwistor2 : Biography

Add to favorites

withatwistor2
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
withatwistor2's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Average
Location: Dixie
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpslw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: lingerie, erotic teasing, sensual domination and submission, pleasuring women
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 289160
Member Since: December 12, 2003
Last Modified: March 29, 2004
Some words from withatwistor2:

Over educated, overly curious and oversexed. In one of my erotic writings I would tell you... "I want to hear you moan in ecstasy and feel you squirm as the waves of pleasure course through your body. Good looking with a vivid imagination, tireless tongue and well endowed, I want to stoke the fires of your excitement until the explosions rock us both." Mostly I find people fascinating and I enjoy getting to know all about them and how they think. Yes, women in particular but I am not above engaging in an "intellectual" conversation with men (stop laughing ladies, so who do you think is the greatest quarterback of all time?)

What is it that I find interesting in a woman... "I am looking for a woman who is passionate, imaginative, playful and willing to be naughty. A woman who wants to get me excited, enjoys doing it and then relishes the consequences." Mostly sexy is in the mind. That is where I really like to explore. Good laughs, fascinating conversation and gentle touches keep me coming back.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board