Literotica.com
index : members : MasterBates13 : Biography

Add to favorites

MasterBates13
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
MasterBates13's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 390629
Member Since: July 8, 2004
Last Modified: August 4, 2020
Some words from MasterBates13:

It's pie day 2020 and I'm back from the shadows.

It's been a while but I never stopped writing. I have hundreds of pages across several unfinished stories. After encouragement from a new online friend I'm going to start submitting some of what I have.

Please note that the material I am submitting for approval was written starting back in 2006 so there are many dated references.

Addressing a few common concerns:

1. This is an amateur hobby for me. Any errors and typos are my own and I appologize for them. I have no desire to submit my work to a stranger for editing. I know the mistakes make the passages awkward to read at times but I do my best to catch as many as I can.

2. My stories tend to have an abundance of sex scenes. Better to have too much than too little. If you find there are too many, you can skip them as you please. They're the hardest part of the writing for me but I feel the sex scenes are vital.

3. I have one complete short story to submit and another longer story with 10 to 15 complete chapters but the story is not finished yet. I'll post chapters one and two of that story and if there's interest in it, I'll start to add the others. There are several other stories in various stages of completion that may never be done.

August 4 update: My Sweet Canadian Girl chapter 15 has been submitted.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board