Literotica.com
index : members : yourawful : Biography

Add to favorites

yourawful
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
yourawful's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: plw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: women, also pregnant women
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 666254
Member Since: April 4, 2006
Last Modified: October 4, 2009
Some words from yourawful:

My stories have been viewed over 1,000,000 times. Incredible. Twisted.

To everyone who keeps asking me to write new stories. I'm working on something but it's a long way off. The JOB is keeping me way to busy. My readers thanks are what make me even consider spending time writing again. Vote my stories higher in the ranking and maybe you'll get a treat.

I hope you enjoy my latest story Online Dating Game. My stories tend to be long. If you're able to finish them and forgive the minor errors, I think you might enjoy them. I have attempted to write realistic, teasing stories. The type of stories I personally find erotic.

Stories where everyone is having sex on page one don't do anything for me. I can't understand or care about the characters. What makes stories interesting and erotic for me is two people coming together even though they have a 100 reasons to stay away from each other. The struggle, desire, angst, knowing what they are doing is so wrong, that's what makes a story sexy.

Personally, I think my best story is Lost, Stranded, Line in the Sand. A small, little note on that story for the people who took the time to read my profile. When the sister, Amanda, mentions to her brother that she had sex with a married man...the married guy to which she is referring is their father.

I assume almost all of my readers are adult young men, middle aged men and old men.

If there are any attractive women reading my stories, I would love to hear from you. It might give me inspiration to write more. Also I would love to know what women think of my fantasies and female characters. How I could make the stories more sexy for them?

May all of your fantasies come true, or at least those that won't get you into too much trouble.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board