Literotica.com
index : members : The_Dreamscaper : Biography

Add to favorites

The_Dreamscaper
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
The_Dreamscaper's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Mental Institution
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: w
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Apple Pie
Pets: Other
User Number: 67651
Member Since: December 2, 2001
Last Modified: December 1, 2001
Some words from The_Dreamscaper:

Yeah so i haven't had cancer does that mean your cooler than me, well if that is a dog then get it out of my pants and go sharpen the penguin left isn't the down unless aliens move to kansas and have mayonase whith there favorite thing in the sausage which happens to be second in the food chain leaveing behind the mixture of little rabid microbes that holler at the shift of the makeing on my great grandma and with that i say salt is the best thing to stop elvis cause it isn't that healthy in its own little way but then again who can really say, who can really say, i mean i don't care much about it but thats not the point the point is that there isn't enough crap to evaporate the whole carnival while theres still chicken on the stove especially because there are children at the door and i'm the scary person behind the closet door that hits the lobster lap for being what it always is should be and wants to be and that my friends leaves me with the taste of giant mantis and cacti with little pudding snacks that yell in there own face and let the mesh have like feet that always stay at the opening of the giant fish that yells because we don't have any tooth paste so in a way you can see that all mice should have fins that yell about things that have to go through vaccums and toss cookies, so in its self you can go have lunch with Aberham linkin park that has to many cavities and is weilded by the giant stupid thing that vomits while he have fun going to lift by the big yellow snowman and the fuzzy stuff that grows in my nose and melts into a puddle that inturn has a mouth and smells like cabage and doesn't like the way it has to be born again with shoes in its right torso like the incredible hulk with underpants of the great mr sash that has a locker number of about 2 and a half with $3 worth of malfunctioned beef that was given to the tall pumpkin that was blue onion brothers and a loaf of ham and to shovels with a left over supplie of negitive lawn gnomes and me without my spoon and a happy meal hold the happy and a computer without windows is like my dog without cancer becasue if you hold them both upside down then you can invent the latest in clinton wear that has to be on the sapling and damnit i lost my soul again to that guy that has a large amount of guts in his fur shaped mullet that extends into the sap of the giant girlscout with large amounts of yeast with vitamin POST that has a stove and it uses it every day that is why we now call it the reason to ask the skinny tree why it has an elf on its side like a tumor and yet they still ask if they want some violence and some tomatoe caskets that make me so mad that i want to give my last 5 melons to the man on a stick, give a man a stick with fire and keep him warm for a few minutes light a man on fire and he'll never feel cold again, thats the motto of the leafy stear that hasn't had her castration yet so there is a proble with the magnitude of potato chips that i have barned and we all say "MECALIC" at the old people which in turn yell PIE and of course they are cooler cause PIE rules and if we aren't supposed to eat animals then why are they made out of meat its becasue if they weren't then we'd all have to eat whale and then sooner or later we will all turn oak and leave a mash to make me bad atleast there would be some wilerbeats bile that is mixed with george bush and some left over rancid juices from your mom's last stand and then i pee into the ocean in hopes to live agian maybe one day, maybe one day!....o yeah, DOMINO BEEAH!!!!!!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board